It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC destruction, the Leftover candidates, Pro&Contra Arguments.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

So, prof. Dutch is a conspiracy artist?
I am not your usual conspiracy nut case, I offer you evidence.
Did you read that long list of them?
Why don't you concentrate on them, counter them, instead of derailing us with your snarly remarks?
I like to see you trying to counter all of my evidence laid before you many pages ago.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Quite an extensive list of dust producing material you have there what about the ones you miss.

Concrete,sprayed on fire protection, paint,ceiling tiles ,dust in uncleaned areas of the building,sheetrock, glass the soot from fires there may be more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
You loose by disinterest, I had posted that extensive list of dust particles already on page 13 :

Also how much is several inches ?

1,2,3,4 inches, to be found in that link to prof. Dutch his WTC pages. He makes fun, b.t.w. of directed energy, dustification and a lot more. I agree with a lot of his conclusions, but not all. Don't ask, I don't let me get sucked into a ...fest.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
By the way, when is one of you, oficial liners, at last reacting on this long list of evidence of wrongdoing by the US government and its Institutions? :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You suspiciously avoid to address anything on my evidence list as the Plague.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Let's try out another official truster, here's number 1 on my list of evidences on page 4 for you :

WHAT A GRAVITY-DRIVEN DEMOLITION LOOKS LIKE
www.youtube.com...=172s

EDIT:
wmd_2008, the above is in reply to your question in the last post on page 14.
ENDEDIT.

How they rigged the WTC towers for demolition (Skeptics see this) :
www.youtube.com...

Especially watch what happened from the 04:20 mark on, of the 18:53 minutes of this video. Read carefully what this video poster explains in the 4 first minutes,
then,
watch that what he explained just to you, happens before your eyes.

If that does not convince you, then your a lost case for historic truth.
edit on 23/12/13 by LaBTop because: reply addition to wmd_2008.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

You realize that "funnel" remark is immature?

Yes I do. The immaturity matches the stupidity of the idea that all that debris disappeared into that hole with none (zero) landing on the intact roof of WTC 6? Can you pour water from 10 feet into a glass without spilling?

edit on 23-12-2013 by leostokes because: add

edit on 23-12-2013 by leostokes because: spelling

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

I am not so sure that is the NT. To me it looks as the ST.
Really? South Tower? It looks like the North Tower to me.
From the south and above.
From the west and below.
Have the decency to admit your wrong.

edit on 23-12-2013 by leostokes because: add south west

edit on 23-12-2013 by leostokes because: above below

edit on 23-12-2013 by leostokes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

As usual you will not do that, force me to re-examine all those pages again, post links and drawings, let me loose my precious time, and so all these debates go on, and on.

Two witnesses can look at the same thing and see different (or even opposite) evidence. I know of a good example. LaBTop and leostokes. It happens all the time. If we all saw the same thing, lawyers would be out of business.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

So, that's where most of the heavy core and exterior debris was compacted in.
The cellar regions in, and just around the two footprints.

I do not doubt there is a lot of (hidden) rubble below ground level.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

LaBTop

Question: Why is it that the WTC events did not produce larger seismic events than "trembling"?

Because there was no more energy than that needed and released that high up, to just cause a trembling, down at street level.

That was all needed to initiate a collapse of the plane-hit floors. And set off a row of follow-up Thermobaric Bombs in most of the lower floors, to keep the pace of the collapse going, without getting stuck.
As evidenced by the rings of explosive white smoke, all the way down during collapses. And the explosive lateral speeds as measured in videos, see my long evidence posts.

TB's do not offer any evidence of their use, later on, since they are of a gaseous nature. Their High Explosives triggering compounds are so tiny, they will be shattered in the main gas cloud explosion.

Do Thermobaric Bombs cause steel to turn to dust?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by leostokes

the best pstt is when you get told all the debis that is missing is in the baaement when the bathtub didnt get a scratch

even thought two 110 story buildings just fell on it

they will always ignore the missing debris or explain it away

my belief is 9/11 was a message from somrthing/one other than alquida to someone/thing other than the u.s.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

they will always ignore the missing debris or explain it away
dustification, no katter the cause, happened

Rubble in the basement does not disprove "dustification".

People look at the event and see different things. Some say bombs. Yes I see a lot of good evidence of bombs. But there is more. The steel turns to dust right before our eyes and so many do not see it.

Bombs does not disprove "dustification".

edit on 24-12-2013 by leostokes because: enlarge

edit on 24-12-2013 by leostokes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

rubble in the basement is just like the official story

a myth.

im on yiur side

while i admire labtops excellent work i fear he starts with a notion and tries to fit the facts to to thr stoey

instead of letting the story bear out the facts

dustification, no katter the cause, happened

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

my belief is 9/11 was a message from somrthing/one other than alquida to someone/thing other than the u.s.

The message I get from 9/11 is someone is saying we are able to rule the world and no one can stop us.

I suspect that a lot of "world leaders" got the message. The ones who are not already on board.

Who is behind it? Cheney, Bush and Rumsfeld are visibly guilty. The others, the top brass, remain hidden.

That is the history of the world, is it not? One state's power increases faster than its neighbors. The powerful state rules the neighborhood until it in turn becomes the victim of its successor.
Discord is the devil's goal and his greatest weapon is the lie.

Peace loving people are helpless against these forces.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

Blow the picture up in Firefox with repeated Ctrl+ pushes.
JPEG 491x396 pixels, scaled 92%.
I count 25 "vertical" cars in the top row from which 6 are possibly not "toasted",and 2 "horizontal" positioned "toasted" cars.

JPEG 450x329 pixels, scaled 95%.
I count 18 "vertical" cars of the 25 from the overall above picture, and they are exactly the same ones as in that above picture.

JPEG 192x256 pixels, scaled 81%. B&W-picture.
Here I see in the right bottom side of the blown up picture the exact same row of "vertical" and "horizontal" positioned "toasted" and a few still paint wearing cars.

Now I rest MY case after you have examined the flock of cars in the left top side of this same parking lot for towed away damaged cars in this black and white picture ("above-left" of the smoldering/burning cars their smoke clouds), and the same top left corner cars in this below picture of yours that you think showed the existing situation before anything happened (it did not, those were already towed away cars left there in flocks. See all the streamed out office workers on the street, and the totally empty offices in that building. This picture was taken in between plane-hits and building-collapses, check the shadow angles.! ) :

Now I rest MY case
What case are you resting?

after you have examined the flock of cars in the left top side of this same parking lot for towed away damaged cars
I have now examined the "flock" (I think you mean "group"). These cars you are referring to, did you just yourself just label them, or are you going to present evidence they are "towed away damaged cars"?

Let me help you out here. You are going to say the B/W picture is evidence the cars are toasted. Notice that toasted cars have no glass. Many of these cars have a sun roof that disappears when they toast. Therefore toasted cars would have black holes where the windshield and sun roof would be. The group you are referring to are cars that were parked that morning where you see them in this lot and then covered with dust.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

LaBTop

This following photo is from the same lot, when you enlarge the photo by pushing Ctrl+ untill it no longer gets bigger, you will see at least three tow or haul trucks pushing or pulling burning cars in that row of already toasted cars. The photo by the way comes from dr Judy Woods website :
DrJWsite

I have asked you twice already to circle three tow trucks in this picture. This is the 3rd try.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

leostokes
reply to post by LaBTop

I am not so sure that is the NT. To me it looks as the ST.
Really? South Tower? It looks like the North Tower to me.
From the south and above.
From the west and below.
Have the decency to admit your wrong.

edit on 23-12-2013 by leostokes because: add south west

edit on 23-12-2013 by leostokes because: above below

edit on 23-12-2013 by leostokes because: (no reason given)

I admit I am now sure the Ambulance photo was shot from a place southwest of the former NT its footprint ruins.
It looks as if it was shot on 9/11, within no more than a few hours after the NT collapse.
The problem I had is that dark cornered shadow of the building behind those "tuning-fork" ruins in this first Ambulance photo, I could not match it with the vague dark low shadow without a visible corner in the next following second photo nr2. First photo nr 1 :

nr1

Pictures were taken on different days, at different times, from different viewpoints.
This photo nr2 below, is the image with the huge American flag in it. And the "tuning forks" going "around" the northeastern corner.
Under that lone high monumental building with the green oxidized copper roof on top of it, sticking out at about 2/3 to the right in this photo, you can vaguely see very low, also a dark side of a building with perhaps that flagpole on it which you see on top of that vague dark WTC 5 corner in photo nr 1. This let me think the Ambulance photo was shot from somewhere far in front of the NT or ST ruins. Which I suppose is still true.

nr2

Here is the full overhead debris field photo I based my Ambulance placement assessment on :

nr3

Because of the huge chunk of exterior paneling that fell just in front of the ruins of the footprint of the NT, I assumed the Ambulance could not have stood there. That Ambulance photo must have been shot much more southwards.

How do we explain then, that we see in that Ambulance photo, that still standing corner of WTC 5 shimmering in between the northeastern corner ruins of the NT ? You can see that WTC 5 corner just visible in the top right portion of that huge overhead debris picture nr 3. It must mean that the Ambulance photo was shot from a very low point, with a long lens, somewhere in front of the ST.

I only miss a few big debris pieces. Perhaps they were already removed the following day(s?), when photos 2 and 3 were taken. I think the Ambulance was already removed on 9?11, that's why we can't find it back on photo's the days after.

Do you see the CONTINUOUS row of "tuning forks" ?
That's the whole north Atrium side of the former North tower. And they even go "around the corner".

That now dusted Ambulance must have been driven there, or parked/left there, before the collapses perhaps. Or during, or just after.
It does not fit in that full nr2 nor nr3 photo, so it must have been shot more to the right (south) of that huge chunk of exterior paneling laying just in front of the former west facade of the North tower. It could not have survived that impact if it stood there on 9/11.
Distances look distorted, the photo is taken to get forefront and background both sharp, which "masques" the real distances.

edit on 24/12/13 by LaBTop because: typos

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

If you can't understand that car owners that go to work on a normal day NEVER park their cars bumper to bumper, and certainly not in rows of three, then it has no sense to discuss the fact that MRS Wood misinterpreted those photos.

I see on my big screen flat panel TV at least 2 tow trucks trying to push or haul away burning cars in that b/w picture, just under that smoke column.
I added the clear, black-tow truck color picture, so you can get an impression how they look from above eventually. Their cabin with the lights-rail identifies them. And there back part.

Btw, I am now at page 66 of that D.Icke thread about Mrs Wood her book. Quite colorful language from both sides, the basher and the believer sides.
I still am sure Mrs Wood is misinterpreting an awful lot of photos. And the "toasted" cars subject is a real no/no.
edit on 24/12/13 by LaBTop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

You said this to me above.

Learn to openly admit your mistakes, I do that all the time. I have no problem at all with that.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

LaBTop

If you can't understand that car owners that go to work on a normal day NEVER park their cars bumper to bumper, and certainly not in rows of three, then it has no sense to discuss the fact that MRS Wood misinterpreted those photos.

I see on my big screen flat panel TV at least 2 tow trucks trying to push or haul away burning cars in that b/w picture, just under that smoke column.
I added the clear, black-tow truck color picture, so you can get an impression how they look from above eventually. Their cabin with the lights-rail identifies them. And there back part.

Btw, I am now at page 66 of that D.Icke thread about Mrs Wood her book. Quite colorful language from both sides, the basher and the believer sides.
I still am sure Mrs Wood is misinterpreting an awful lot of photos. And the "toasted" cars subject is a real no/no.
edit on 24/12/13 by LaBTop because: (no reason given)

Circle the three tow trucks for me.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

LT : Now I rest MY case after you have examined the flock of cars in the left top side of this same parking lot for towed away damaged cars in this black and white picture ("above-left" of the smoldering/burning cars their smoke clouds), and the same top left corner cars in this below picture of yours that you think showed the existing situation before anything happened (it did not, those were already towed away cars left there in flocks. See all the streamed out office workers on the street, and the totally empty offices in that building. This picture was taken in between plane-hits and building-collapses, check the shadow angles.! ) :

LS : What case are you resting? --skip--These cars you are referring to, did you just yourself just label them, or are you going to present evidence they are "towed away damaged cars"?

Let me help you out here. You are going to say the B/W picture is evidence the cars are toasted. Notice that toasted cars have no glass. Many of these cars have a sun roof that disappears when they toast. Therefore toasted cars would have black holes where the windshield and sun roof would be. The group you are referring to are cars that were parked that morning where you see them in this lot and then covered with dust.

You still don't get it?
That above sunny EARLY 9/11 morning photo from Mrs Wood website indicates it was taken IN BETWEEN plane impacts and first or second collapse. And THEN already are a lot of these cars shoved in there BUMPER to BUMPER, in rows of 3 by 5. If normal people on a normal day lock-up my car that way, I will have their 4 tires flattened.
Are you seriously not getting that? After I explained it already a first time?

Have a good look at the long shadows IN FRONT of those parked cars. It means the sun was still standing very low, in the EAST. (Sun's comes up in East, goes under in West) And all offices are EMPTY, all their inhabitants are still on the street in front of them, which quite certainly means both towers were not collapsed yet, they were still towing cars to there.
And if you or I see tow-trucks in that b/w picture is of NO importance at all for this subject. These TRIPLE PARKED cars were already towed there as your own color picture above, clearly shows.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join