It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

As i stated earlier in the thread Jpl

You can state whatever B*S* you want. I posted 7 sources showing you were wrong. You need 8 sources to prove you are right.
Get to work, pal.

Source 1 "The spacecraft manufacturer, Hughes..."
www.thespacereview.com...
Source 2 "Hughes Aircraft built the Surveyors 'under the auspices of the California Institute of Technology (and the )Jet Propulsion Laboratory," said the September 1966 Hughes booklet "Surveyor Mission B Handbook." moonandback.com...
Source 3 "Built for NASA by Hughes Aircraft co., the Surveyors were robotic spacecraft..." www.boeing.com...
Source 4 "four concept proposals were presented by prime aerospace contractors; the one offered by Hughes Aircraft was chosen." history.nasa.gov...
Source 5 "Each Surveyor mission consisted of a single unmanned spacecraft designed and built by Hughes Aircraft Company." Source en.wikipedia.org...
Source 6 When the Surveyor 3 camera allegedly came back with Apollo12 the camera was sent back
To Culver City, California, Hughes Aircraft Company (the spacecraft prime contractor) blogs.jpl.nasa.gov...
Source 7 "The first contracts for design and construction of the Surveyor craft, were let by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration seven years ago to the Hughes Aircraft Company in Culver City, Calif." www.nytimes.com...

Now beat that or scram.
edit on 1/24/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: add sources

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

You can state whatever B*S* you want. I posted 7 sources showing you were wrong. You need 8 sources to prove you are right.
Get to work, pal.

You don't earn any merit points for B*S*. Post your sources or sit down.

All ready done see previously in thread we're not going to rehash because you're lying now. See thats your modus operandi. When ever you are asked for information you simply rehash old stuff and start over again. So you apparently have no proof he ever said that other than your picture you made that sir makes you a liar.So has is anyone to believe anything you say at this point. My suggestion is admit he never said that and will move on.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

dragonridr

SayonaraJupiter

Get to work, pal.

You don't earn any merit points for B*S*. Post your sources or sit down.

All ready done see previously in thread we're not going to rehash because you're lying now. See thats your modus operandi. When ever you are asked for information you simply rehash old stuff and start over again. So you apparently have no proof he ever said that other than your picture you made that sir makes you a liar.So has is anyone to believe anything you say at this point. My suggestion is admit he never said that and will move on.

I noticed that you called me a liar twice but you didn't supply any sources in support of your B*S* opinion. I just want to make that clear. None of your buddies are backing you up. That's because you have dug a deep hole for yourself, dragon.

Here is my 9th proof that you are wrong. Now you need 10 proofs that you are right.

I'm raising the stakes on you dragon. Start posting some sources or stop bluffing.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

I noticed that you called me a liar twice but you didn't supply any sources in support of your B*S* opinion. I just want to make that clear. None of your buddies are backing you up. That's because you have dug a deep hole for yourself, dragon.

No, it's because we are ignoring your childish behavior in the hopes that you will stop. It is you who needs to prove that Werner Von Braun made the statements you claim he did. Are you actually being paid to make Moon Hoax Believers look like obsessed idiots? In a single post, you post a photoshopped image of Nixon with Chevrolets, then accuse NASA of doctoring photos. Your hypocrisy would be hilarious if it were intentional. Is it? Who is paying you, and why?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

No, it's because we are ignoring your childish behavior in the hopes that you will stop. It is you who needs to prove that Werner Von Braun made the statements you claim he did. Are you actually being paid to make Moon Hoax Believers look like obsessed idiots? In a single post, you post a photoshopped image of Nixon with Chevrolets, then accuse NASA of doctoring photos. Your hypocrisy would be hilarious if it were intentional. Is it? Who is paying you, and why?

Who is paying, and why ? That's not fair DJW001..you know quotes like that belong to hoax-believers ;-)

Some apolloists seems to have no work but posting here.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Apollohoax believers are critical thinkers who do not directly believe what the tv tells them.

There was a cold-war going on and the first thing that perish in a war is the truth.

Apolloists should be proud of people who don't believe in the apollo-landings.

We both want to know the truth...don't we ?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by webstra

Apollohoax believers are critical thinkers who do not directly believe what the tv tells them.

No, they are not critical thinkers at all. For example, they do not believe the direct and indirect testimony of thousands of witnesses, photographs and physical artifacts. On the other hand, if some crazy woman with a track record of lying about her employment and education comes along and claims that Werner von Braun told her something "in secret," they refuse to accept the possibility that she may be lying.

There was a cold-war going on and the first thing that perish in a war is the truth.

The second thing that perishes is lies. If either side had lied about their accomplishments in space, the other side would have revealed the lie for what it is.

Why? Because their Special Ed trainers taught them to use computers?

Then why do some of them reject all the credible evidence and refuse to use simple logic? That's all the troll fodder for today.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well...i hope there will be one day you'll see the light and admitting it was a lie that apollo astronauts walked on the moon.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

webstra
Well...i hope there will be one day you'll see the light and admitting it was a lie that apollo astronauts walked on the moon.

And I hope there will come a day when you actually learn what the expression "critical thinking" actually means.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

DJW001

webstra

And I hope there will come a day when you actually learn what the expression "critical thinking" actually means.

Critical thinking. Don't you worry there DJW001.....being a tester it's kind of my job ;-)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by webstra

Well as you seem to ignore the evidence can you tell us what you test so we can avoid it!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

webstra

Go read the stuff on my website and then tell me I haven't looked critically at the evidence.

And the Soviets loved it when they did better at anything and made sure the world knew about it. Nothing would have made them happier than to destroy the US's victory parades.

No. I'm ashamed to have shared the same education as them. They're an embarrassment. They display both gullibility and stupidity in equal measure, seeming to think that education is an optional extra and wearing their lack of understanding of basic scientific principles as some sort of badge of honour. They demand proof and facts but never provide any of their own, simply parroting the garbage spouted by a handful of fraudsters trying to make a fast buck out of people's lack of knowledge and desire to believe in anything that will prove there's a good reason they have a crap job and no money, other than their own lack of effort and ambition.

Then look harder. Look at all the evidence, not just the stuff that justifies your world view. Critically examine facts, not opinions and cherry picked nonsense.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

onebigmonkey
...Then look harder. Look at all the evidence, not just the stuff that justifies your world view. Critically examine facts, not opinions and cherry picked nonsense.

This is usually at the root of many of these issues.

People seem to only want to believe facts that already conform with their pre-conceived notion of things rather than using critical thinking skills and letting facts shape what they think.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You need to remove thruths protective layer's one big monkey.

I hope apollogists can remove such layer's for themselves and see the lies and find the truth about the moonlandings.

I still have good hope !

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

webstra
You need to remove thruths protective layer's one big monkey.

I hope apollogists can remove such layer's for themselves and see the lies and find the truth about the moonlandings.

I still have good hope !

Let me make a suggestion try reading a science book instead of conspiracy sights. You will quickly realize why the moon landings were impossible to fake. They had to simulate gravity even on dust particles. They had to have filmed it in a huge vacuum chamber or the films would have given it away. They had to make sure there weather on earth matched exactly at that moment with video taken. They would have had to pay these companies to build rockets and landers that worked because if they didn't then someone would expose them by saying they built a mock up.Which leads to the big question if you had to make the stuff work why not use it? Then you would have had to fool all the astronomers in the world who tracked the astronauts on the way to the moon. Not to mention the russians who you know where following it hoping there probe would land first and would have if it didn't crash. They would have had to fake the data coming in from the equipment placed on the moon so the scientists working on those projects many of which were private contractors. Then you would have had to convince the people working for NASA and a lot of private contractors that the launch was real or they would tell someone. I can keep going but as you can see anyone who uses even just a little of their brains can only come to one conclusion. That we went to the moon any other conclusion just shows a severe lack of deductive reasoning. If you had to spend millions of dollars to build equipment to take you to the moon that works then why not go???????????????

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Sorry dragonridr,

You apollogists have to come to grips with the fact that they go a long way in faking and making you believe in this (and many other lies).

In my early years I have reacted the same as you do now, so i understand you.

After lot's of reading you can only come to one practical conclusion : It was a no go !

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If Wernher von Braun had died, in Germany during the war, none of us would be having this discussion because the moon landings could never take place without the salesmanship of Wernher von Braun.

(post by SayonaraJupiter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

dragonridr
You will quickly realize why the moon landings were impossible to fake. They had to simulate gravity even on dust particles. They had to have filmed it in a huge vacuum chamber or the films would have given it away. They had to make sure there weather on earth matched exactly at that moment with video taken. They would have had to pay these companies to build rockets and landers that worked because if they didn't then someone would expose them by saying they built a mock up.Which leads to the big question if you had to make the stuff work why not use it? Then you would have had to fool all the astronomers in the world who tracked the astronauts on the way to the moon. Not to mention the russians who you know where following it hoping there probe would land first and would have if it didn't crash. They would have had to fake the data coming in from the equipment placed on the moon so the scientists working on those projects many of which were private contractors. Then you would have had to convince the people working for NASA and a lot of private contractors that the launch was real or they would tell someone. I can keep going but as you can see anyone who uses even just a little of their brains can only come to one conclusion. That we went to the moon any other conclusion just shows a severe lack of deductive reasoning. If you had to spend millions of dollars to build equipment to take you to the moon that works then why not go???????????????

You mean like this?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join