It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
oh good lord...

Get a nice telescope. Find a lunar landing site. See the equipment for yourself.

Geez...this is just effing ridiculous. I cannot believe people are still discussing this. Virtually every aspect of the so-called hoax has been debunked.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

If it was that simple wouldn't they have just done that and shown high quality photos of the landing site from earth?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyMentat

Re the 2 posts above even the Hubble with a nice clear view of the Moon can only resolve objects about 300ft across the landers leg to leg are about 15ft across.

NO telescope on Earth can do it either it's simple but we do have some nice shots from the LRO in orbit around the Moon some at 26cm per pixel.
edit on 23-1-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

MonkeyMentat
WOW 169 pages taking the fun out of hoaxing the moon landings. Like others have suggested, How come the Russian's haven't left the low earth orbit in all their trips to outer space? They were ahead of the US when the space race started, and then continued to trump our space program after. Why then did they not venture beyond LOE? Yeah they didn't have saturn V rockets and their rocket blew up on the launch pad, sure then. Why then if they were the first in space and also the first to build a space station (Mir) why would they be unable to build a space vehicle in space capable of traveling to the moon and back? If payload was the issue then why not take the piece meal approach it worked for Mir. I know money and politics right? The soviet union fell and the Russian federation grew from the ashes all the mean while the Mir and it's cosmonauts continued to operate despite the money and politics (1986-2001).

These are all good points. Welcome to this discussion. You will find many different viewpoints about Apollo in this thread.
Are you familiar with the Wernher von Braun Prophecy?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
These are all good points. Welcome to this discussion. You will find many different viewpoints about Apollo in this thread.

Here we go again, regurgitating a fake LIFE cover to regurgitate a fake idea to support a fake theory. I predict Nixon's arrival in 3..2..1...

Do you latch on to new arrivals at parties like this? Assuming you go out at all.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

onebigmonkey

SayonaraJupiter

Here we go again, regurgitating a fake LIFE cover to regurgitate a fake idea to support a fake theory. I predict Nixon's arrival in 3..2..1...

Do you latch on to new arrivals at parties like this? Assuming you go out at all.

Wow you hold on to that theory hard dont you even though there is no proof he actually said it . His secretary said it we know shes a liar shes been caught, So other then her claim is it ever said in an interview or one of the papers he wrote? Because if not second hand testimony means nothing. So where did he say this?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

dragonridr: His secretary said it we know shes a liar shes been caught,

Citations, from a credible source, are required for a statement like that. Please provide some sources Dragon or

If you don't post a source everybody in this thread will know that you are bluffing. I'm calling your bluff. And I'm raising you 3 Corvettes.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

dragonridr: His secretary said it we know shes a liar shes been caught,

Citations, from a credible source, are required for a statement like that. Please provide some sources Dragon or

If you don't post a source everybody in this thread will know that you are bluffing. I'm calling your bluff. And I'm raising you 3 Corvettes.

Dont try to weasel out show me where Wernher Von Braun made the statement that simple. Was it in one of his speeches or articles or papers he wrote? And i already shown you information on how she lied on her resume never worked for the companies she claimed she did. And has an Honorary degree and isnt real doctor. But you dont read others posts you're too busy spamming the thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

is there a citation or source that states that those were von braun's list of threats?? or should you rename it to carol rosins list of threats?

dont tell me you are distressing about citations again and not doing any citations yourself??

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
For a moment there, celticniall raised some points that led to stimulating discussion. Now we're back to alternate history comix, I see.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

celticniall
Camera and film

I must ask the question regarding these radiation belts and the cameras brought by the Apollo astronauts. It is established that there was no protective shielding on the spacecraft, nor were the cameras or film used shielded to any significant degree. Why then do we not see radiation spots on the films on the moon, even minor ones? Even exposing film to radiation for a few seconds would cause some kind of artifacts if not ruining the films altogether.

Celticniall you are asking good questions about the Apollo photography.

Richard W. Underwood, of NPIC/CIA/NASA, was the first person to view every Apollo image as it came out of the developing machine. Every image. And then you have to ask yourself Why is Arizona State University today removing the cross-hairs from Apollo pictures? The answers are very simple.

All Apollo still images and moving pictures were vetted by the NPIC/CIA/NASA insiders who played a role in the APOLLOHOAX. The Apollo images are products of someone's imagination. The question is, did Dick Underwood produce these pictures or was he simply the guy who would say "yeah, these look real" and everyone else believed him?

Where this information leads to? It leads to Farouk El Baz who is the modern day messiah of remote sensing techniques. El-Baz was hired at Bellcomm by Richard Nixon's brother, Ed Nixon.

See, Ed Nixon had two degrees in geology but he couldn't find a job as a geologist... not even in the petroleum industry! Obviously Ed Nixon has better things to do than rock collections. So Ed Nixon found a convenient job as a Bellcomm hiring manager and eventually hired about 2,000 people. Bellcomm of course is the planning contractor for Apollo program that works directly for NASA HQ in Washington DC. Farouk El-Baz, the geologist, whom Ed Nixon had hired, was also involved in the sorting/cataloging of the Lunar Orbiter images... which El Baz says were stacked on a desk in unorganized piles.

I hope you are getting the "picture" Celticniall. The photographic "evidence" of the Apollo program has been strictly controlled by NPIC/CIA/NASA and today Arizona State University is digitally removing the cross-hairs from all those images. The Apollo negatives are kept under lock and key where no investigators can ever touch them.

See my thread on the subject : NASA is removing the reseau marks from Apollo images
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

DJW001
For a moment there, celticniall raised some points that led to stimulating discussion. Now we're back to alternate history comix, I see.

Apollo Corvettes and Richard Nixon go so well together. I created that illustration to emphasize the point that Richard Nixon was a high stakes gambler. With regard to Apollo, he gambled and won 9 hands of poker because he had those Aces up his sleeves.

Throughout the 1970's 1980's 1990's there was no easy way to get full catalogs of Apollo pictures. Now that the pictures are all available on-line it makes it much easier to find the flaws, the flukes, the fakes and the Apollo fantasy is exposed for what it is.

That's why Arizona State University is now acting like George Orwell's Ministry of Truth by removing the cross-hairs from all those 'famous' Apollo images. They are the same university that gets credit on all the LRO pictures. And Arizona State University is run by a president who formerly worked at In-Q-Tel, a known CIA front. en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1/23/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: add link

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Excuse me your changing the subject again like you always do when caught in a lie. You claimed wernher Von Braun made predictions please show us proof he said this.Its the basis of your whole theory so you should have some proof he said it? You mean you dont and have been attributing false statement to Dr Braun? So we caught you in another lie how are we to believe anything you say?
edit on 1/23/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
The Apollo images are products of someone's imagination.

you mean NASA had some fortune teller that was capable of predicting weather patterns on earth several weeks/months in advanced inorder to film it for the live video footage shown in the apollo missions, such as a hurricane perhaps?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
Throughout the 1970's 1980's 1990's there was no easy way to get full catalogs of Apollo pictures.

Not true. All you had to do was send off for them with some money.

The press published them quite freely too, I have several contemporary magazines with them in, and press photos from the missions are readily available on ebay.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

onebigmonkey

SayonaraJupiter
Throughout the 1970's 1980's 1990's there was no easy way to get full catalogs of Apollo pictures.

Not true. All you had to do was send off for them with some money.

The press published them quite freely too, I have several contemporary magazines with them in, and press photos from the missions are readily available on ebay.

You seem to know a lot about this OBMonkey. Have you ever ordered Apollo prints from NASA in any of the decades that I mentioned?

You first needed a catalog of all the frames for each magazine for each mission. Were those catalogs easily available to the general public in those decades that I mentioned?

Are you familiar at all with any controversies involving the Apollo 12 frame indexes?

How much money would it cost, do you think, in 1980 dollars, to order from NASA a full set of about 150 prints from Magazine Q on Apollo 12? That's just a straight up question with no innuendo.

The answer to that hypothetical question, it all depends upon what catalogue we used to order pictures, am I correct? Did NASA distribute more than one version of the Apollo 12 frame indexes?

I'm just asking a casual question here. Let's just chat about the Apollo 12 frame indexes like normal people would do.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

dragonridr

Excuse me your changing the subject again like you always do when caught in a lie. You claimed wernher Von Braun made predictions please show us proof he said this.Its the basis of your whole theory so you should have some proof he said it? You mean you dont and have been attributing false statement to Dr Braun? So we caught you in another lie how are we to believe anything you say?

dragon, you bluffed before on the Surveyor and you blew all your chips on that hand, pal. I had all the aces and you lost.

Do you remember that?

I posted 7 sources that refuted your B*S* claim that JPL built the Surveyor??

Here's a hint for you dragon, post your sources, or

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

DJW001

DJW, I hope that you would speak on the topic of the authenticity of Apollo images. How can we ever be sure about the provenance of the Apollo negatives? All of those Hasselblad cameras were tossed onto the lunar surface, save one, Jim Irwin's Hasselblad.

The Apollo negatives are being held, at this moment, in climate controlled, security patrolled, locked chambers in two different government installations. Are the online scans provided by ASU any more accurate if they photoshopped the cross-hairs out of the pictures?

Dave Scott's salute, AS15-88-11863, in printed format:

Compared to the on-line version:
spaceflight.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

dragonridr

dragon, you bluffed before on the Surveyor and you blew all your chips on that hand, pal. I had all the aces and you lost.

Do you remember that?

I posted 7 sources that refuted your B*S* claim that JPL built the Surveyor??

Here's a hint for you dragon, post your sources, or

As i stated earlier in the thread Jpl had to come in and save them because Hughes Aircraft Company was incapable of designing the robotics. By the time surveyor 4 is built they are nothing more than a parts supplier. Because its assembled and tested at the new JPL lab. Go back and read someone elses post besides yours. And dont misquote me like you did DR Von Braun,Speaking of which please post your source showing us Wernher Von Braun talking about the alien threat. Come on you made a pretty graphic about it and everything so wheres your proof. The man wrote thousands of papers gave lectures surely he said it somewhere. All i see is once again your attempting to change the subject. You know people see when you try to avoid a topic and they know why. People arent as stupid as you think they are and can tell when someone has no facts.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

DJW001

Your comparing a 50 year old photo to a digital scan are you for real? Seewhen photo paper ages it gets that nasty tint and the color fades i know i have some of the first run prints. So did you post yout proof of Dr Von Braun talking about meteors and space aliens or have you admitted to lying about that and he didnt actually say those things. Whats a matter in the decades of material we have on him and you cant find where he said this? So if you have no proof then why did you make this?

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join