It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you discuss 9-11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911
reply to post by maxella1

mmmmyeah. and 9/11 had a.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y. nothing to do with "that". i mean, how could it? it's just... just impossible.

I'm not sure what you mean but if you are referring to the "US Titanic Debt" in the picture, then I disagree with you.

Wars are pretty expensive for the tax payers. And we went to war for 9/11.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Those ats points and fifty cents will get you a cup of coffee. I consider you and everything you write to be infllammatory by design, and that your agenda has nothing to do with the pursuit of truth, or justice. Where is it written that I have to respect bs? By your actions, people who are responsible for the cover-up of this crime are able to walk freely, with no immediate threat to hold them accountable for their actions. There could be no good reason for you to be here each day, other than deception. So if you don't like me criticizing what you write, don't write. But don't expect me to believe that you believe that the Purdue report is relevant to any discussion about the events of that day. That's absurd.

You certainly must know that I don't give a fried rat's shinbone if you criticize me, or if you say I'm a poopy head, or even if you accuse me of kicking pregnant dogs. I have made it clear that the only thing I care about is if you can show why anything I've said is incorrect, and getting a straight answer out of you is akin to nailing jam to the wall so I see that as a certification of my statements right there, regardless of your gadfly antics. If anything, it proves how literally every single thread always always always deteriorates into arguments over how many toilet seats were up vs. how many were down and retarded "find the secret agent" games.

Go ahead and believe whatever you want to believe, Dill, as I don't particularly care. Just don't go out and kill anyone over it.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by downunderET

And listing Judy Woods as a source disqualifies you from a serious discussion about the events of that day. Have a good evening.

I'm having a good evening thank you, but obviously you haven't read the book, if you did, you'd be aware of what really happened on 9/11.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Which one of her theories would you like to discuss? And does she still use "dustification?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

if you did, you'd be aware of what really happened on 9/11.

There is a video link on here somewhere of her being interviewed by someone.

If you listen to her answers to his questions you would wonder how she has escaped the rubber room this long.
I know that professors can be excentric but she goes another direction. I would never want her teaching kids anything.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Oh by the way you can buy her book and DVDs on her website.
You can't make money selling books that mimic the OS.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I simply tell the what I think of it.
Israel did it.

And to all the butts that are gonna ask for my proof DONT WORRY ABOUT IT
My research points the finger at Israel is all you gotta know

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

you know.. Its sorta like that sayin, "dress like that you wish to become..". Well.. Talk as if thats what we should have been doing. Lets face it, if we talked thuroughly about it in the immediate aftermath, we might have gotten somewhere. So.. Believe when the opportunity arises, that that is what you are supposed to be doing.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Double.. But ill add...... Most people afterwards were like.."wow.. I wonder if so and so went to work today..". "did you hear so and so was late..?" "america has to retaliate..". And maybe if people said.. "how the effff did we let this happen?". "what the eff just happened?". We may have answered all our questions. Infact, if such an event, ever occurs again, all alphabet agencies should freeze all their assets and all their data, and it should be sored until we discover what we missed, if infact we 'missed' anything.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If they bring it up I state simply...Who got the better deal money wise...Bin Laden or the Perpetrators...Then I am usually asked to expand my comment...I tell them forcefully...DO YOUR OWN.. Research...95% of the people get angry...And will do the Research....I find these days at least 60 to 70% will bring up the subject again...And want more info...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

Well, all my real life research points to OBL and his boys, so there! You don't need to see my research.

Geez.....where DO these guys come from

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Catsscratchfever

And you show the fail in your post as soon as you say who got the better deal OBL or the perps. Not everything in the world happens because someone is going to make money.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

And people who pay attention to the world and events around the world, sat at home that day and said, "they finally figured out to hurt us bad.". It wasn't that big of a surprise to anyone who was paying attention to terrorism and watching our non-reaction. The surprise was that the attack was as audacious as it was.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

....its a passionate subject with firm believers on both sides....

No its not. Its not a subject, no one is discussing it. There are not two "sides". There's the reality of 9/11, 19 Islamic terrorist hijacked and craashed 4 jets, and then there's subset of conspiracy cultist who want to think this is popular issue subject to open discussion - its not. In almost 11 years now I've never heard these "theories" discussed outside of these conspiracy forums.

Seriously? I constantly hear 9/11 conspiracy theories offline in the real world. Infact i constantly meet conspiracy theorists almost like im on a freakin conspiracy theory mission from god or something. Or maybe i just talk to too many strangers

A large portion of the population doubts the official story...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I usually discuss nine-eleven subject from circumstantial evidence point, rather than scientific. I make references to the banality of evil, rogue elements taking power, and war profiteering motivation. And the situation we find us now – how is this working for us?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

instant "truther" recipe..

1st) ask

how many "coincidences" or breaches of "protocol" would it take to make you do your own serious research into the claims made by the 911 commission?

2nd) no matter what the number... anyone well informed can list many things before, during & after to hit the number..

then it is up to themselves to seek answers to their own concerns as to what really happened...

3rd) omg their asking questions? now your a "Truther"

9/11 Truth movement is the collective name of loosely affiliated organizations and individuals who question the mainstream account of the September 11, 2001 attacks.

edit on 20-6-2012 by reeferman because: large text size didnt seem to work..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Seriously? I constantly hear 9/11 conspiracy theories offline in the real world. Infact i constantly meet conspiracy theorists almost like im on a freakin conspiracy theory mission from god or something. Or maybe i just talk to too many strangers

Where on EARTH do you congregate? Other than maybe universities, as they're chock full of experts who know everything (When I was in college there was even one guy spinning tales of CIA assassinations to control the price of bananas) I haven't encountered even ONE person in the real world bringing up 9/11 conspiracies. In fact I have to go to online forums here to find you.

A few years ago during one of the 9/11 memorials I specifically went to NYC to heckle the 9/11 conspiracy protestors who were claiming they were going to show up at ground zero in protest...and I couldn't find them either. Where did they stage their NYC protest, Kansas?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Where on EARTH do you congregate? Other than maybe universities, as they're chock full of experts who know everything (When I was in college there was even one guy spinning tales of CIA assassinations to control the price of bananas) I haven't encountered even ONE person in the real world bringing up 9/11 conspiracies. In fact I have to go to online forums here to find you.

Yeah, they are full of people who put bowling balls on balloons and ask about the mass of the balloon and then discuss "junk physics".

psik

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

Yeah, they are full of people who put bowling balls on balloons and ask about the mass of the balloon and then discuss "junk physics".

psik

I don't know why you think it's funny bringing that up all the time, because all I do is bring up the reason I introduced the example to begin with- your insistance that it's impossible for the floors to fall if we don't know what the mass of the floors were- and you turn around and run away all over again. It's as if you really have no inkling that you keep setting yourself up for a pie in the face.

I think this thread should be labelled how NOT to discuss 9/11, becuase here's another example- play-pretend you're a physics expert after reading what "conservation of momentum" is from a teacher's web site and then post a lot of jibberish that noone can understand. What was your background in physics that gave you the authority to lecture to others, again?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

psik

I don't know why you think it's funny bringing that up all the time, because all I do is bring up the reason I introduced the example to begin with- your insistance that it's impossible for the floors to fall if we don't know what the mass of the floors were- and you turn around and run away all over again. It's as if you really have no inkling that you keep setting yourself up for a pie in the face.

But I don't talk so much about the mass of FLOORS. I talk about the mass of LEVELS.

The change in the thickness of the COLUMNS changes the mass on a LEVEL. The columns are not in the FLOORS. The columns support the FLOORS because the inner and outer edges are connected to the COLUMNS.

So you misstate what I say and then accuse me of being wrong. Those columns were DESIGNED to support the weight above. That balloon was not so it was silly to bring it up. I have to point out your "junk physics" to people since you accuse me of talking "junk physics".

I want everyone to know of your expertise at it.

psik

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join