It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Whites More Discriminated Against Than Blacks?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

I forgot you knew me?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by Frankenchrist

If you're being serious it's probably because blacks think they're entitled to something.They're not.Work for it like everyone else does,ya know? That's how I see it.

^ embarrassing to ATS and all of humanity

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by nightstalker78

Black people make up 12% of the population. They couldn't oppress you by the fact of being out numbered.

People just want a group of people to blame their failures in life on.
edit on 9-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

I thought 6%,but if you say so.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

quickfacts.census.gov...

Black persons = 12.6%

White persons = 72.4%

White persons not Hispanic = 63.7%

Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin = 16.3%

Asian persons, percent definition and source info Asian persons = 4.8%

Persons reporting two or more races = 2.9%

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

You see this is why I believe migration from Africa to Australia should be permanently stopped. They are breeding like monkeys here, then will undoubtedly do the same they have done in America.
There is a growing Sudanese population near my home, in an area that less than 10 years ago was entirely white. When I went down there, there were at least 5000 Sudanese congregating in a park. I was too scared to walk past so I just went home.
But I thought to myself, "This isn't integrating, they're congregating."

You see them walking down the streets with saggy pants, with hoods, etc. They all act "gangster" if you know what I mean.
Which makes me think, they're not Australian they're being American gangster.

What will happen in another 10 years? They will start asserting their authority and keeping whites out of "their" neighbourhood. Ironic since we let them into our country but this is how they treat us.
Australia used to be the safest place in the world, but now with all these Sudanese its no longer safe where I live.

You also see it on the news, a few days ago there was a shocking bashng of a young man (white) at a Melbourne railway station where 10 Africans and Samoans ganged up on him.

We should deport them, we have let them into the safest country on Earth yet they repay us with this?
Its ok to deport them since they only started arriving in 2001. Deport all Africans from Australia.
I have been around Asian people and they are very safe, not always nice, but at least they're safe to be around.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I used to work for a major corporation that had many government contracts. Suddenly, we lost most of those contracts, not due to the bidding process, but because the fed decided that the contracts would go to minority owned businesses - whether we were the lowest bidder or not. So they got the contract, then the fed would pay us to come in and clean up their work. The total costs were unreal. We went through another period when our company hired a black executive who would not hire any whites, only blacks. It didn't matter if they were qualified for the job or not, just if they were black. We lost a lot of work with this as well, as the quality of the work deteriorated and the man-hours to complete the work increased.

It really should be about what you bring to the table, not your age, gender, or race. Or so federal law says.

I dislike the far right community as much as I dislike the far left community. And as long as those two groups continue to espouse their radical philosophies, and as long as the masses in the middle listen to and embrace their rantings,none of this will be resolved. Ever.

Most of the people live in the middle, between these extremes. Their not really looking for radical ideology, just trying to get by every day. Wanting things better for their kids, not wanting to have to struggle so much to make ends meet. It's up to that middle to stop listening to these extremists and use common sense and compromise, the only real tools for resolution, to find that common ground. If we can't find a way to live with one another, well, we won't.

Ok. I'm done waxing philosophical.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Frankenchrist

If you're being serious it's probably because blacks think they're entitled to something.They're not.Work for it like everyone else does,ya know? That's how I see it.

^ embarrassing to ATS and all of humanity

Textbecause blacks think they're entitled to something

He is right. 23percentage of black’s feel they are entitled to something, 2% was lucky to be born into money, and the government agents deep below the earth study ,and find ways to keep the other 75% oppressed and succumb to the sewers and bowls of life.

The black race in the united states is only 5% of a very large population.

I think black people feel since they practically built 97% of everything when tools and mechanics didn’t exsist in the matrixes of the world, they just might feel a little cheated…I mean, the Jews got retribution, why not the black people. On the other hand, 100 years from now why not the Muslims in Libya Iraq Syria and every other Hitler action that is being taken place on the brown people.

I asked the all mighty one day…how could we stop terrorism. His answer.

Build an irrigation system all through Africa so they can have clean drinking water…it’s the least they can do….offer a couple of bulldozers and forklifts….damn!

I was shocked to hear the almighty curse…but now I see why Jesus died for our sins! Pitiful

edit on 9-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I have never experienced racism in my life from any other race other than blacks. You see them stare at you then say stuff behind your backs.

Australians never did anything to Africans, we never had them as slaves, in fact they only started arriving in 2001.
Yet they have the tenacity to be racist to ME?!?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

I have never experienced racism in my life from any other race other than blacks. You see them stare at you then say stuff behind your backs.

Australians never did anything to Africans, we never had them as slaves, in fact they only started arriving in 2001.

Its always been a myth amongst my people: Are australiens the most racist people in the wolrd,or is that a lie..just asking?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

How do you know they're not making fun of your hair,clothes,voice or whatever. Why would you assume race? Or maybe they don't like you because you're not Muslim?

And you can't compare black people in the USA to black people from Sudan, two totally different cultures.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Its always been a myth amongst my people: Are australiens the most racist people in the wolrd,or is that a lie..just asking?

Australians arent a racist people.
But when I say that I have only ever experienced racism by blacks I am not joking. White women with children will be looked up and down by black women just for having white children.

I always get stared at, like "what are you doing here"? when I go near "their" areas.

Australians never had this problem with Indians, Asians, Arabs (to some extent), Latinos, or Slavic Europeans?
It seems they are the ones with the problem.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

You seem pretty paranoid. People stare at each other all time. I didn't know staring was racist now.

Plus its really easy to notice something once you are looking for it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Australians never had this problem with Indians, Asians, Arabs (to some extent), Latinos, or Slavic .......

Wait, what?

Latinos in Australia?

Right on.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Jace26

How do you know they're not making fun of your hair,clothes,voice or whatever. Why would you assume race? Or maybe they don't like you because you're not Muslim?

And you can't compare black people in the USA to black people from Sudan, two totally different cultures.

No these were not muslims, they were Sudanese but without the burqas.
With that said they had the same clothes as I had on, I dress like any other "normal" person would dress.
So what does that leave, well you tell me?
If they aren't going to integrate with Australia then they should go back to where they came from. My family didn't fight to save Australia in WW2 just so we could be "made fun of" in our own country.

I'm not comparing black Americans with Sudanese, I'm saying when they get here they imitate one culture, American gangster culture.
When they should be imitating Australian culture. If not then they should get the hell out.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Australians never had this problem with Indians, Asians, Arabs (to some extent), Latinos, or Slavic .......

Wait, what?

Latinos in Australia?

Right on.

Yes there are Latinos in Australia, something like 200,000+ I think.
edit on 9-3-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Jace26

You seem pretty paranoid. People stare at each other all time. I didn't know staring was racist now.

Plus its really easy to notice something once you are looking for it.

But this wasn't paranoia, this was full on staring at me till I walked out the door.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Black people make up 12% of the population. They couldn't oppress you by the fact of being out numbered.

People just want a group of people to blame their failures in life on.

Huh? I've never once said in this thread blacks were oppresing me.The 'people' you speak of are minorities.They're always willing to blame someone else.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
"Are Whites More Discriminated Against Than Blacks?"

A better question would be, "Are we able to recognise the divisive tactics of evil entities?"

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

The people I speak of are most people.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

The 'people' you speak of are minorities.They're always willing to blame someone else.

I hope I read this wrong. Lucky for everyone involved ATS is not a full contact sport.

Minorities are always willing to blame someone else?

Seriously, you need to clarify yourself or re-adjust your opinion maker.

edit on 9-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: to be nicer than I was being

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join