It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACARS Confirms 9/11 UA 175 Aircraft Was Airborne Long After Crash! Just WOW!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePostExaminer

I was about to bring up "Woody Box"

He.she/it is the "source" of this latest disinformation disaster. The "folks" over at "P4T" are a bit late to this rodeo.

("Woody Box" crawled out of the woodwork with this in October, 2009).

And, even then, he/she/it has it wrong at the outset:

Mr. Winter explained the Aircraft Condition and Reporting System ACARS uses radio ground stations (RGS) at various locations throughout the United States for communication.

The 'C' in ACARS does not mean "Condition".

It's "Communication". Strike one for "Woody". And, "Woody" missed the second 'A', for "Addressing".

Strike two

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by eightfold

Still that doesn't make it unrelated. I imagine grounding all flights creates a bit of a delay in systems to respond.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Like emptying the water from a sinking ship with a coffee cup.
edit on 2-12-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

What if it was delayed due to the contact with all aircraft to ground them. That's a megaload on the system. I'm no expert. But I can see how the confirmation would be delayed by contacting thousands of planes worldwide and closing down American air space.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen3273676
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

really? you know what i meant ,two buildings collapsed in what appears to be a controlled demolition an incredibly rare event that happened a third time with building seven an even more incredibly rare event

old hat? still an incredibly mathmaticaly odd coincidence at least?? you cant find a documented picture of the pentagon with only a 16 foot hole for a full 30 minutes after impact? you can document something else? you were an eye witness? your omnicient and any one who questions the integrity/actions of our government is naive?????

my point is i have questions i made no claims as to what did happen. imo to say you know what did or did not happen is incredibly more naive than to question all these strange occrurences???? though im glad to meet someone who knows exactly what happened that the mere asking a question is naive.

How could you miss the point so spectacularly? I specifically said that asking questions and considering the government to be morally questionable was NOT naive. Why do you have to believe that people who don't entertain the notions of the "Truth" movement are automatically government cheerleaders?

And I can't even begin to discuss this with someone who uses probability and its "rareness" as a starting point for "asking questions". Do you think the 'maths' of the event were at all swayed by the planes hitting the building? Clue - this is where you move seamlessly onto Building Seven, forgetting that you ever mentioned probability at all.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Interesting what this correlates with is the fact that both Flights 175 and 11 both flew over and converged over Stewart AFB.

Is this where the switching of the aircraft with the windowless KC-135 Tanker Aircraft witnesses observed occurred ?

In connecting the dots here's yet another example of the involvement of another Rich Z_Word with connections to the abandoned air base.

Ronald Lauder – Billionaire Estee Lauder Cosmetics magnate. He was the chairman of NY Governor George Pataki’s commission on privatization. He is the key individual who lobbied for the privatization of the WTC (Source, 9th pp) — but he also got the former Stewart Air Force Base to become privatized. Oddly, the flight paths of flight 175 and flight 11 converged directly over this airport.....
Lauder is active in the following organizations: Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, Jewish National Fund, World Jewish Congress, American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, Anti-Defamation League, Jewish Theological Seminary.

Ronald Lauder was elected president of the World Jewish Congress on 10 June, 2007. Lauder founded a school for the Mossad in Herzliya, Israel called the Lauder School of Government Diplomacy and Strategy. He is the key Sayan involved in the preparation of 9/11.

Peace

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

This concept is a non-starter. Long ago shown to be meritless:

Interesting what this correlates with is the fact that both Flights 175 and 11 both flew over and converged over Stewart AFB.

Is this where the switching of the aircraft with the windowless KC-135 Tanker Aircraft witnesses observed occurred ?

It is quite utterly ridiculous. The "coincidence" of two airplanes passing overhead the same airport? Do you have any idea of the reality of flying? Of getting down from 33,000 feet to Sea Level to land?? (Hint: You don't drop vertically, like a rock).

And, which "witnesses observed" a KC-135?

You see......that ^ ^ ^ ^ is the problem with this so-called "truth movement". All they do is lie. Or, to be more charitable, if not "lie" outright, they 'speculate' on something they do not understand, except they do not make it CLEAR it is speculation. Then, once that is said, it is picked up by someone else who now thinks it is a "fact". And, then it gets spread around, falsely as a "fact".

And, so it goes..................

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

As much as I love a good conspiracy theory, this is just simply NOT hard evidence. Everyone can admit they've had a conversation with a friend where one says: "Hey, did you get my message?" Other person says "No" then later on in the day, or in some cases the next day, the message shows up.

Plus, everyone who was of age to have a cell phone on that fateful day will remember it was as useful as a sack of rocks. Everyone all over the nation were calling loved ones in hopes that they were ok. And in NYC they were getting so many 911 calls that the wireless systems were overloaded and most people heard a message saying all circuits were busy.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

How could you miss the point so spectacularly? I specifically said that asking questions and considering the government to be morally questionable was NOT naive. Why do you have to believe that people who don't entertain the notions of the "Truth" movement are automatically government cheerleaders?

And I can't even begin to discuss this with someone who uses probability and its "rareness" as a starting point for "asking questions". Do you think the 'maths' of the event were at all swayed by the planes hitting the building? Clue - this is where you move seamlessly onto Building Seven, forgetting that you ever mentioned probability at all.

no my post was about asking questions and questioning the government was not naive you could reread the thread sorry i dont know how to link.

i reread your post you started by assuming i get my info form conspiracy sites that havent been updated since 2006 then you implied i believed in nonsense. then you went on about truthers and missles and the use of "super silent bombs" being planted so sorry if i got your post wrong but i read it as insulting/mocking me.or atleast trying to attribute those statements to me.none of which i said.

when you ask me "Why do you have to believe that people who don't entertain the notions of the "Truth" movement are automatically government cheerleaders?" i never said that i didnt say most of what you try and imply so thanks for so spectacualry missing my entire posts point as well.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by eightfold

Still that doesn't make it unrelated. I imagine grounding all flights creates a bit of a delay in systems to respond.

Aircraft systems have to be certified to DO-178B. "a bit of delay in systems" is not allowed. The system has to be formally verified (mathematically) as a pre-requisite to installation in an aircraft.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blackhatchet

Cool and all, but how the hell do you manage to have a computer system that can deal with thousands of contacts, plus the military, plus the government. That's going to create a delay I think. If only in responding, but also in the lag to actually date it. It's a stack of data that has to be processed. And the clock is not going to stamp their exact arrival, but the moment it knows it exists and is stamped.

Of course for such a statement I'd need to know how much time exactly from the supposed output of this data from the plane to the actual time stomp. Sorry I might sound lazy, but can you find this for me?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just so you all know, those time stamps are completly unrelated to if/when the aircraft received the acars.

The top one is the referrence to when the acars is sent, the one on the bottom is basically a footer for the person who sent the message:

";09111303 108575 0545"

The first part is the date/time, the second is the id of the sending terminal and the last is the telex number. The only way to check if it was received or not is to go into the message system of the acars program and scan the sent and received messages.

I send and scan acars messages every day at work. Sorry, none of these messages can confirm that the aircraft received any of the acars, they are just the hard copy of messages that were sent, which usually come out on a telex printer and stored for referrence.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Absolutely Brilliant.
I do truly feel for the official story crowd.
It will hurt their brains when they realize all
those coffee cups haven't made a dent !

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

thats because you dont understand sarcasm. when i said incredibly rare i was attempting to mock the fact that its never happened before in the entire histrory of the world.

and yah i do think math probability can be used as a reason to question the likelyhood of an event taking place as well as the combined probability of of very low% chances of several occurences all happening on the same day as very suspicious. im just naive like that.

i do not think math can ever be swayed its math.

clue please stop trying to associate me with statements only you are making and dont tell me where im gonna move seamlessly onto i assure you ive never moved seamlessly onto anywhere in my life. yet another incorrect statement by you, though i do like the way you lie. if you like to continue mess me away from thread as we have gotten way off topic

anyway sorry to wander too far from original thread all.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Can you explain why the ACARS message was routed through MDT IN HARRISBURG at 08:59 eastern time
when there were closer ground stations to flight 175 at the time?

pilotsfor911truth.org...
LARGE FILE 12 MB

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gman1972

Thank you for your input but its a fairly moot point. You see the M.O. here is that someone from that website wonders over here every couple of weeks or so, post a thread with a title like "BREAKING NEWS" or "NEW SMOKING GUN", regurgitates some old chunk of conspiracy and peppers the thread with links back to the other website probably in an effort to increase traffic. With complete disregard for any reasonable response the author will respond with brief dismissals and further invitations to visit the other website.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I have a lot of respect for you Proud Bird, you are always very professional in your dealings
on ATS. Your job is certainly not an easy one. Whether it's persistent contrails or 911.
I've never considered myself "truther" . That term makes me feel like I'm dumb
or just not seeing the situation for what it is. Which is incredibly ironic,
because when I watch WTC 7 fall, there is obviously something wrong.
I know this thread is about ACARS, but the core which seems undeniable is WTC 7.
I know, I know, diesel fuel, or I know, I know office fire . But do you truly believe the OS ?
The one thing glaringly wrong that day was the collapse of 7.
It was a bunker for Gods sake.
Not a house of cards .

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

Can you explain why the ACARS message was routed through MDT IN HARRISBURG at 08:59 eastern time.

Yes.

The ACARS messages when up-linked are sent to the nearest ground station that is where the airplane is predicted to be, based on its Flight Plan data.

It's that simple. All those claims made about the airplane having "received" the ACARS messages sent through those various up-link stations in Pennsylvania are simply not true. The "evidence" are the message print-outs, derived from United Airline's own Dispatch department records. The date and time stamp at the bottom appears to be merely their own format, for internal use of Dispatch, to confirm an acknowledgement from the ARINC network that their inputted message was received, and was processed to be transmitted by the ARINC system.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by gman1972

Thank you for your input but its a fairly moot point. You see the M.O. here is that someone from that website wonders over here every couple of weeks or so, post a thread with a title like "BREAKING NEWS" or "NEW SMOKING GUN", regurgitates some old chunk of conspiracy and peppers the thread with links back to the other website probably in an effort to increase traffic. With complete disregard for any reasonable response the author will respond with brief dismissals and further invitations to visit the other website.

Fair enough, just the post one or two above mine was still calling it a time stamp for when it was received and that is false. It's a time stamp for when it was sent, which makes this whole theory moot. I didn't notice that Proudbird pointed this out already on page 2, but he is 100% correct.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So what happens if a plane is diverted say due to bad weather, whats the point of sending a message to a plane thats not in that area?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join