It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEATH, DISEASE PLAGUE 'OCCUPY' PROTESTS (actual Drudge headline)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Soros isn't giving them free food. Come on. Deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If you really want to get sick.
Go to a Doctor's office waiting room, and sit there all day. Make sure you pass around all the crappy magazines with the others who are waiting. I really don't understand that model! Put a bunch of sick people in a tiny little room, using the same pens, to fill out forms. All sitting next to each other.

You could also try this in an emergency room waiting area

Or just go hang out with someone with a young child that goes to elementary school, or Daycare.

Got the vector, victor?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please stick to the health concerns regarding contagious disease.

This is not the place to voice your opinions on right- or left-leaning people.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Why are you soooooooooooooooooooo angry

Everyone has a right to their opinion, but you are just being silly.
It is a simple fact that the conditions these people are chosing to live in are hazardous not only to themselves but to other people who are in the general area of one of these protest camps. Tuberculosis for example is very contagious.

I don't care what the protesters do to themselves but they should think about all of the other people they may be infecting.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

ATS is all about "Deny Ignorance".

We speculate and worry about;
Chemtrails
Flouride
Genetically modified crops
Vaccines
Additives

But when actual health issues arise, it is poo-poo'd?

OP, I'd give you 100 S&F's if I could, just so that this news gets out.

Believe in OWS, don't believe.

Whatever.

But pay attention to the health aspects, people! Unless dying for this cause was part of the overall plan, stay home!
Occupy a clinic, occupy a doctors office, occupy a pharmicist, occupy health!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
OWS looks like it may be shaping up as an object lesson in self imposed extinction.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by neo96

I think the fact that you do what you do is actually a bigger story..

On Topic.. the tuberculosis started in a health center where OWS protesters went. So yeah.. could very well have nothing to do with the protesters. Also it's funny when you search for it to see how many conservative websites are trying to scare protesters off with it. I'm happy to tell you guys (including neocon) that it won't work.

Here is what I read about the TB in Atlanta

The home base for Occupy Atlanta has tested positive for tuberculosis.

The Fulton County Health Department confirmed Wednesday that residents at the homeless shelter where protesters have been occupying have contracted the drug-resistant disease. WGCL reports that a health department spokeswoman said there is a possibility that both Occupy Atlanta protesters and the homeless people in the shelter may still be at risk since tuberculosis is contracted through air contact.

“Over the last three months were have been two persons who have resided in this facility who have been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected infectious tuberculosis (TB),” said Fulton County Services Director Matthew McKenna in a written statement to CBS Atlanta. “One of these persons was confirmed to have a strain of TB that is resistant to a single, standard medication used to treat this condition. All person(s) identified as positive have begun treatment and are being monitored to ensure that medication is taken as directed.”

atlanta.cbslocal.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Soros isn't giving them free food. Come on. Deny ignorance.

Now see, here you are with the stock fad phrase here. I'm so sick of people saying that. They have had donations of food and have 500,000 bucks in a bank somewhere. Somehow all these jobless "folks" have fancy tents from the North Face or whatever. Maybe their job is protesting professionally for Soros. How about you deny ignorance by accepting what we already know about this movement, and that is that Soros and the Democrat Party are behind it. For the record though, I realize that Soros' hand in this is removed, as there are organizations in between him and OWS. Nevertheless we have already followed the money trail. We also know that OWS protesters are being paid to protest. We have seen evidence of that on Craigslist and elsewhere. Why is it so hard for you to accept that?

Ok so to be more on topic with this, OWS is demanding Universal health care. Is it ethical for them to willingly put themselves in this condition while demanding free health care? That is what Universal health care is, isn't it?
edit on 12-11-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

latest round of propaganda?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta
If running a McCarthyesque Red Scare doesn't work, screw the 50's, go 1350's... the plague route

Amen brother! without a doubt!

It wouldn't doubt TPTB would use a plauge at OWS. Simple,easy,and plausible denieablity.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

With little sleep in cold conditions, cigarettes and drinks being passed from mouth to mouth, and few opportunities to wash hands, Zuccotti Park may now just be the best place to catch respiratory viruses, norovirus (also known as the winter vomiting virus) and tuberculosis, according to one doctor.

Proof? This entire story is based on what one unnamed doktor thinks MAY happen, and what 2 random people have said.

Obvious propaganda, but people seem to love it here.

ATLANTA (CBS Atlanta) – The home base for Occupy Atlanta has tested positive for tuberculosis.

Link please, proof please, or it didn´t happen.
edit on 12-11-2011 by CaptainInstaban because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainInstaban

With little sleep in cold conditions, cigarettes and drinks being passed from mouth to mouth, and few opportunities to wash hands, Zuccotti Park may now just be the best place to catch respiratory viruses, norovirus (also known as the winter vomiting virus) and tuberculosis, according to one doctor.

Proof? This entire story is based on what one unnamed doktor thinks MAY happen, and what 2 random people have said.

ATLANTA (CBS Atlanta) – The home base for Occupy Atlanta has tested positive for tuberculosis.

CBS doesn't have a station in Atlanta?

Pretty sure they do.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

CBS doesn't have a station in Atlanta? Pretty sure they do.

Good for you sport!

Where did I say that CBS didn´t have a station in Atlanta?

I´m asking for proof or links to the story that TB has broken out at Occupy Atlanta.

I understand it´s hard to do comprehensive reading, for some.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainInstaban

i can't believe it took until the fourth page for someone to say this
one unnamed doctor?
puh-lease.

disease has been a part of the human condition since the beginning, we're never going to beat it
unless we, oh, i dunno..... work together?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
The need to go home and seek medical attention before we have another "outbreak" than can and has killed millions.

Most of them don't have medical insurance and can't afford the expenses. Will the government let them die? Are these people going to be injected with scary vaccines?

Oh Lord !
edit on 12-11-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Over 20 American military Veterans kill themselves every day. In the past year 2 poured gasoline on themselves and lit themselves up. Some step in front of trains...

But it's VERY odd for a military Veteran to kill himself in Vermont. They have the lowest per capita veteran suicides in the nation.

Suicide is silly. If you're going to leave this Earth, take evil with you. What a waste he just killed himself.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Who?
Who got that 500,000?
When I was down at the local protest I saw a what I thought was a woman giving the protesters donuts. Thanks to you I now know that was Soros in a wig. Deny ignorance is the quickest, to the point, way I can back hand you with common sense from across the internet. Deny ignorance, get real, whatever you choose, just don't be dumb.
edit on 12-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I forgot from the first time we argued that you buy into whatever the conservatives are pitching. Soros isn't behind this. Just like he wasn't behind half the stuff people have tried to pin on him. This doesn't help Obama, these protests are killing Obama's second chance. The last thing he wants are people in mass talking about the state of the nation and the state of the war. The proof is in the pudding and the last thing he wants are tens of thousands of young people inspecting the pudding.

Please think for yourself. Just 15 minutes a day will do wonders for you.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Repent! Repent! The Black Death is coming! More propaganda hysterics from the usual talking points squad. Look fascists, tb is found where there is malnutrition and poverty. Care to check the slums and homeless? If so concerned for outbreaks why dont you focus on ending the causes for all those addicts, vets and defrauded people that end on the sidewalks? Nah, ignore the poor but focus all heresay on bringing down OWS. your alligiance is well noted. NO need to be redundant. Align yourselves with the 1%'s evil greed and you will eventually lose. Very bad karma.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join