It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEATH, DISEASE PLAGUE 'OCCUPY' PROTESTS (actual Drudge headline)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The only aggressor have been the cops, they have been the ones that have instigated the violence. If you actually believe that OWS presents a health concern to your community then I feel sorry for you. The divide and conquer campaign has been effective on you.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucidia

Because the kiddies in Disney Land aren't crapping where they sleep!!! Because amusement fairs and festivals are only for one day, maybe a weekend, not going on 4 or 5 months. Because people outside of this protect take baths on a regular basis.

Heres a good thread to keep the crimes of the Occupy movement in perspective.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/11/2011 by amaster because: bad link

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wait the only agressors have been the cops?

Guess those protestors werent throwing things at the cops and it wasnt a protestor who broke and emt's leg and it wasn't those protestors who are going around raping and assualting and stealing from themselves.

That is the most ridiculous comments i have ever read and yeah 2 deaths by protesters.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You and I both know it's a lost cause bro. These self righteous protestors and their supporters actually think they are doing some good, as if they are a bunch of heros who can do no wrong.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

30,000 people a year die from the flu.

So that means at least 2.79 million people have died from the flu since 1918.
I should have stated millions didn't die from the H1N1 virus.

The WHO declared the H1N1 virus a level 5 pandemic back in 2009.

As a comparison the Hong Kong Flu (1968–1969) killed an estimated 33,800 in the US. possibly over a million world wide yet it was declared a level 2 pandemic.

Asian Flu (1957–1958) killed an estimated 69,800 in the US with an estimated 1-4 million world wide. This was also declared a level 2 pandemic.

H1N1 2009 Flu Pandemic (2009-2010) had 482,300 laboratory confirmed cases that included 6,071 deaths world wide. This was declared a level 5 pandemic in April of 2009.

My point is that there is quite a bit of controversy and misinformation regarding this recent pandemic outbreak. It appears more people died of the regular seasonal flu than did with the H1N1 strain. How many people died from complications due to the H1N1 flu shots?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

To further complicate this is the question of how many of these TB cases are antibiotic resistant strains?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

If all those things happened at the TPM the wouldn't be sitting their and defending them they are such hypocrites.

The double standard is thick.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by mastahunta

Yawn yeah anyone can get Medical attentioon billions are spent on "community health centers" and Hospitals.

Hell just ask any illegal immigrant just how hard it is but then again if they are turning away flu shot because of "government is evil".

Well blah stop wasting my time when everyone knows better.
edit on 11-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

"community health centers"

What's with the quotes? I forgot about that, you rail against "community" anything, but use it as
a defense to defend your disgusting political outlook because if saves face. So I correct that,
if you had it your way, people without insurance or several thousand dollars would be hard pressed
to attend with anything worse than the flu or a simple infection. But you and your mates depend
on the fact that that idea is a little complex to truly piece together in one sentence.

I don't think I am responsible for you wasting your time.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devino
reply to post by skitzspiricy

To further complicate this is the question of how many of these TB cases are antibiotic resistant strains?

No idea my friend, i was just sticking some figures up to show that TB still exists in America, regardless of occupy protests.

edit on 11-11-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Wait the only agressors have been the cops?

Like a true Neocon, bash the government when it helps people, but defend it's authority
figures endlessly.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I guess it is appropriate that we honor veterans whom have traveled outside of their country to kill people, but we throw verbal crap on people trying to correct the wrongs here at home.
Drudge is a master of the sound bite, and that seems to be the depth of understanding for many here.
Anybody that believes this probably also believes we liberated Libya, and we should go to war with Iran. That is the level of stupidity expressed here against the OWS.
But yet, people are quick to agree that the authorities plant agents provocateurs to make protesters look bad. I guess it depends on who the protesters are? Does anyone really believe that this protest is owned by Obama?

And Drudge is totally pathetic. If Hillary Clinton changes her hairdo, Drudge covers it. Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah, but remember, the Tea Party rallies are all about violence and hate. They're nothing like these beacons of well behaved civilized upstanding American exceptionalism!

I just have to wonder, how much is not getting reported by the media. I mean, if its bad enough for news like this to get out, then what's really happening there thats not being spoken of?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The thing here is in this day and age this should not even be happening.
If you're attributing the OWS to recent outbreaks of illnesses that should not be here "in this day and age" then you are making a fallacious leap. The flu has been around longer than OWS, so has TB as well as suicides. Immunizations and antibiotics are not a cure all of diseases nor is this problem related only to the OWS movement. Attempting to make it so is simply propaganda.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
someone at the Salt Lake City OWS camp in the park downtown (USUALLY occupied by homeless tents anyway).....was busted for some unusual drug activity this am, AND a person inside one of the tents was found dead.......
www.theblaze.com/.../man-found-dead-in-occupy-salt-lake-city-tent/

This SLC OWS camp is indeed right across the street from the free homeless clinic
edit on 11-11-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: trying to add newslink

I read it via FB.....from a freind who goes down there often now that the OWS group has joined with the regular group of homeless.....

www.theblaze.com...

edit on 11-11-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
someone at the Salt Lake City OWS camp in the park downtown (USUALLY occupied by homeless tents anyway).....was busted for some unusual drug activity this am, AND a person inside one of the tents was found dead..........
I dont have any links as of yet........

No mention of a source at all? Local news, friend of a friend, rumour?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If this isnt being planted then I am a monkeys uncle. TB has been purposely planted on camp.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Lol hurry up and go home and get medical treatment says on of the biggest opponents of OWS on this site.
When you start concealing your agenda and being subversive it really is creepy.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

The Necons are protesting and raping and assauting and breaking peoples legs because they aren't getting their way which by the way it would be nice if some on here would get the word usage right since we all know that OWS is a left wing movement from where the term is derived.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

Living in filth is avoidable good hygiene can mitigate disease the fact remains OWS is a cess pool and a hazard to public safety.
edit on 11-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

The topic here is OWS what a failure to make a poster the topic.

Nice deflection from it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join