It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel was involved in 911

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Zionism is presented as a motive, something that might not be true and suspects named accordingly.

Suspected of what? Being Jewish? How could patriotism be a motive to hurt the one full time friend and supporter that you have?

That has nothing to do with anti semitism.

Its nothing but anti-semitism.

You simply refuse to see it.

Oh, I've seen this plenty of times. Mainly in Germany, about 1933 to 1945.

If jews with a zonist agenda were involved to 911 and one of its objective was to advance whatever zionist agenda 911 fulfilled, then the talk needs to be about jews and zionism.

And if you were a dyed-in-the-wool antisemite you would probably pepper all your hateful speech with termis like "zionism". This practise is nothing new.

We know by now Israelis and jews in contact with israel were involved.

No, YOU know that.

I am not aware of any material that ties 911 to zionist goals though.

But you'll persist in bringing it up over and over and over again.

Apparently people of other nationalities who share other religious believes were involved as well.

Like just maybe 19 zealous Muslims?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
okay heres one

LARRY SILVERSTEIN, wtc7........Silverstein also has served as chairman of the United Jewish Appeal

he benefitted from it

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

See? Pure Anti-Semitism.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"A settlement was reached in 2007, with insurers agreeing to pay out $4.55 billion,[1] which was not as much as Silverstein sought."

really...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

lol i dont hate jews though, i hate people who hide behind a false idea and claim that they are above us all. that it is their land, and they deserve your tax dollars or that they are victims when really it is one of the oldest tricks in the book

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
911 was a lot bigger than Israel. I remember getting briefings about the newly founded PLO back in 1964 when a lot of the original planning for the towers was being done. PLO and Osama bin Laden really are not related. For you pilots architects and engineers the primary reason for not announcing the date for implosion was simply safety. They did not want crowds to come and gock. I remember one guy did wager that when the towers came down everybody would try to jump on the bus and claim damages even if they were not there.

Interesting article about a law firm pulling their "I was there" ad. Guess I lost the bet.

www.recordonline.com.../20110329/NEWS90/110329737
edit on 31-3-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

"For you pilots architects and engineers the primary for not announcing the date for implosion was simply safety"

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

does this mean they had the explosives in there for weeks or what?????????

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

it's what they labeled themself, how am I supposed to describe them? like i know what you mean but if its so hateful to them or whatever then why dont they just change it

Well them being jewish and zionists is only important when it comes to 911, if the false flag operation served to advance their zionist goals. Think of a gay man murdering a woman out of jealousy because she has the man he wants. His gayness is important, because it is part of the motive. If his gayness wouldnt be relevant to the case then exposing him as gay would be just as wrong and relevant to the case as making his blood type public.

So are there any leads that link the false flag attacks to zionist goals in any way? All those people might be zionists, but if the operation did not serve any zionist goals at all, then thats irrelevant, seen as probably people of different nationalities and religious believes were involved.

If the operation served zionist goals, then them being zionist becomes an important aspect of the case.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

well for one iraq and afghanistan, lebenon, gaza, all that funding comes from the american taxpayer which ultimately pays for the state of israel in it's entirety, so yes theres are few

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
the fact israel even exists, only created in 1948, they've been using it as a launch pad in the middle east ever since
edit on 31-3-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Would have taken a while to wire the towers and make preliminary cuts in the tube structure, the weather and traffic would have needed to cooperate. Only a few people knew the exact date and time for the implosion. Could have been done over months but you would think there would have been rumors ahead of time.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Agreed...

Isreal has nothing to do with Judaism, and everything to do with European colonialism. Their actions further the goals of the OldNew World Order while providing a self-diffusing lightning rod for criticism. Fortunately the world is waking up, and thanks to the Internet, the victims of Imperialism now have a voice.

Israel is doing the same thing to the indigenous population of Palestine that America did to their indigenous population. I imagine the American genocide might have been different had Twitter been around a hundred years ago.

EDIT: i guess that'd be bit more than a hundred years ago...forgive me; it's still 1976 for me.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

well for one iraq and afghanistan, lebenon, gaza, all that funding comes from the american taxpayer which ultimately pays for the state of israel in it's entirety, so yes theres are few

Okay I am not attacking you here. I agree that Saddam Husseings Iraq a sworn enemy of Israel MIGHT have been a reason. I am not sure how Afghanistan is important to zionists. Can you provide more info from any sites that link 911 to zionism? Ill look for that kind of material myself, but if somebody is willing to share any resources he came across that might be nice.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So who has any material or info that would link 911 to jews or zionism? If there is no such info, why is it important to point out that some of the people who might have been involved, were jewish zionists?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Interesting. To those who see 911 as an zionist job, why do you think this is the case, other than some of the suspects involved being zionists jews? Did any info you came across made you think there is a link, or is your suspicion merely based on them being zionists?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The link I provided for has more than enough info to be used in a criminal court.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Well it is full of info. Thats for certain. Great resource, thanks for the link. If somebody has anything to add or any comments on the link provided, it would be more than welcome.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

So are there any leads that link the false flag attacks to zionist goals in any way?

www.haaretz.com...

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Thats what I am talking about. Although it does not go much into detail, its something like a motive. Does somebody have additional more in detail information on why the attack on the WTC would serve the goals of zionist jews?

Of course that does not mean other possible motives should be excluded, if info is avaiable.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join