It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel was involved in 911

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I agree it would be much easier to get people to go along with the scam if they thought no one was going to be killed except vicsims...but I think this is bigger than a "Jewish" thing INMO. I think the rank and file Jews are the last line of defense for the elites to hide behind when cornered. This is why they pump up the Jewish victim status so heavily all the time and why to criticize bankers is synonymous with "anti-semitism", and this is why so much overt nazi rhetoric is dispersed throughout the so called truth movement...for the plausible deniability of it.

If anything, the ongoing 911 crime is evidence that nations are a sham and that governments are really just middle management for the elites at the top of the pyramid.

We really need to recognize who our real enemies are...this is a class war, always has been and our class is losing.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think saying its a class war and saying its the jews is both to simplicistic, simply because its just saying, with nothing to back any of the claims. However there are Israeli Jews who have been caught red handed doing illicit related things and jews in country and of course other people helping them. Now after results have been gained you shouldnt throw your methods over board and continue with assumptions one should keep doing what gained those initial results to begin with.

I think the video itself does not have much content, but there are other threads on who done it, which do.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
It's not antisemitic to criticise Israel. I'm not an antisemite and I think that some of their activities are barbarous.

It is, however, antisemitic to line up a lot of prominent Jewish people and imply that because their Jews they did something underhand. It's also antisemitic to say stuff like

Originally posted by pshea38
and yes, if a few jews/israelis in power in washington were in on it, then all
jews/israelis in power in washington were in on it.
It was an operation of such magnitude, that the above stands to reason.

And if you can't see why then it's really probably not worth trying to explain it.

I am referring to jews in positions of power, whose tribal loyalties lie with israel.
It would not make sense to have some inside the net and others outside, when
it is clear that they regard themselves as one tight, closeknit family, separated
by birth, creed and divine right from everyone else.
i also believe that jewishness is just a cloak for these people to hide behind,
and it has been historically set up so that anyone critisising these people are deemed
to be critisising jewishness which is deemed unacceptable.
9/11 was years in the planning. See how it works.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I have backed up everything I've said on other threads.

Operation Code Angel and Operation Brownstone implicate a broad cross section of the elite from finance, government, media and military.

Here's a thread on ATS that names names:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And another:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's Leslie Raphael naming names:

frankresearch.info...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by pshea38

I agree it would be much easier to get people to go along with the scam if they thought no one was going to be killed except vicsims...but I think this is bigger than a "Jewish" thing INMO. I think the rank and file Jews are the last line of defense for the elites to hide behind when cornered. This is why they pump up the Jewish victim status so heavily all the time and why to criticize bankers is synonymous with "anti-semitism", and this is why so much overt nazi rhetoric is dispersed throughout the so called truth movement...for the plausible deniability of it.

If anything, the ongoing 911 crime is evidence that nations are a sham and that governments are really just middle management for the elites at the top of the pyramid.

We really need to recognize who our real enemies are...this is a class war, always has been and our class is losing.

I couldn't agree more yankee. This is the heart of the matter, to which jewishness is
just an extraneous flailing disposable limb. All governments are aware of the hoax that
is 9/11 and are manouvred and controlled by the same individuals/groups.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Good thread Cassius, anything that can light Alf up like that must have struck a nerve. It has always seemed to me that the Israelis had the most to gain by this type of attack. I'm certain it's been years in planning and execution. We've been swindled, and like they say, "follow the money". The longer that under utilised real estate stood, the more money they were losing. I believe there were many reasons why the Israelis would consider orchestrating such a devious plot, besides survival. You don't have to be anti-semitic to see the Jews come out ahead in this. It's a fact.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Yes its indeed funny how some theories seem to struck a nerve with 911 deniers, like controlled demolition, but they are absent when the talk turns to space wespons, not that I have seen any threads on the subject.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451 to criticize bankers is synonymous with "anti-semitism"

Where has anyone ever said that? It's a ridiculous assertion, the sort of thing that people who want to be anti-semitic say in order to excuse a bit of jew-bashing. "Oh, so I'm not even allowed to have a go at the bankers now?" Well, yes you are, but you're not allowed to do so based on their jewishness.

As to why threads that border on - or occasionally just wholeheratedly leap into - antisemitism, it's not a surprise that they enrage people. Alfie and others' reaction to this grubby little discussion isn't evidence that you're "struck a chord". It just shows that he doesn't like bigots.

And it's noticeable that no one in the Truth Movement comes along and tells you they don't like your tone. The movement long ago acquired a thick streak of anti-semitism, and as long as you sign up for the CD and the Pentacon, nobody cares.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451 to criticize bankers is synonymous with "anti-semitism"

Where has anyone ever said that? It's a ridiculous assertion, the sort of thing that people who want to be anti-semitic say in order to excuse a bit of jew-bashing. "Oh, so I'm not even allowed to have a go at the bankers now?" Well, yes you are, but you're not allowed to do so based on their jewishness.

As to why threads that border on - or occasionally just wholeheratedly leap into - antisemitism, it's not a surprise that they enrage people. Alfie and others' reaction to this grubby little discussion isn't evidence that you're "struck a chord". It just shows that he doesn't like bigots.

And it's noticeable that no one in the Truth Movement comes along and tells you they don't like your tone. The movement long ago acquired a thick streak of anti-semitism, and as long as you sign up for the CD and the Pentacon, nobody cares.

Only because you say its antisemite does not make it so. If there is an Italian mafia, it is because they keep outsiders out, but they still need to be investigated even if they are all form Italian descent. That does not make anybody anti Italian. It just means you dont like murders who dissolve their victims in acid. If there is something like a zionist mafia it needs to be investigated and its not antisemitism as long as people realize that some jews does not equals all jews, that while many jews are on the wallstreet and the higher echelons of the financial sector, it does still not equate all jews, just like some christians does not equal all christians.

It is nobodies fault the leads lead where they lead but the prepertrators. Also back on topic, although I do agree that at this point the video linked in my OP is thin on info. But there are other threads on who done it, with more info to discuss. If you dont like this particular topic, there are many others to choose from.

Try to not waste your days by chasing antisemites where there arent any. I am pretty sure there were plenty of jews marching in the New York truth movements, some lost family on 911, pretty sure the some is in the hundreds.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You've missed the point. the poster was suggesting that one risked being called an anti-semite for criticising bankers. I say that this is nonsense. And indeed I'd challenge you to find me an example of it. An example that isn't someobody else saying "wow, you can't even call a banker out nowadays without being called a jew hater", but someone actually complaining that bashing bankers equates to bashing jews.

Note that there are more people complaining that they can't criticise Israel for fear of antisemitism than there are people actually saying that criticising Israel is antisemitic. Because it's a simple way of pretending that bigotry in fact occupies a reasonable space in the discussion, but is being shouted down by people playing the "antisemite" card. It doesn't, and they are - generally - not.

There is antisemitism in this thread, and there is a seam of it in the Truth Movement. I posted a long time ago about this risk, because it's one that the TM, uniquely and from day one, has been prone to.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Where has anyone ever said that?

I've had family tell me as much.

It's a ridiculous assertion,

Of course it is.

the sort of thing that people who want to be anti-semitic say in order to excuse a bit of jew-bashing. "Oh, so I'm not even allowed to have a go at the bankers now?" Well, yes you are, but you're not allowed to do so based on their jewishness.

Thanks to you for being our moral compass.

Who's a bigot here? Methinks ye complain too much.

I don't like your tone.

"The movement" was started to lead the opposition, that's no secret even here, right?. For any good disinformation program to work, it's best to have the truth distributed by assets who can then be discredited for being "anti-semitic", child molesters, Muslim or whatever fits.. That way, if folks start learning the truth, they can be brushed off...no one will be able to follow the leads without being labeled an anti-Semite, Islamofascist pervert.

Who still falls for this stuff, really? I'm not selling anything here, why is it so hard to get an honest discussion of the facts on this forum?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You've missed the point. the poster was suggesting that one risked being called an anti-semite for criticising bankers. I say that this is nonsense. And indeed I'd challenge you to find me an example of it. An example that isn't someobody else saying "wow, you can't even call a banker out nowadays without being called a jew hater", but someone actually complaining that bashing bankers equates to bashing jews.

Note that there are more people complaining that they can't criticise Israel for fear of antisemitism than there are people actually saying that criticising Israel is antisemitic. Because it's a simple way of pretending that bigotry in fact occupies a reasonable space in the discussion, but is being shouted down by people playing the "antisemite" card. It doesn't, and they are - generally - not.

There is antisemitism in this thread, and there is a seam of it in the Truth Movement. I posted a long time ago about this risk, because it's one that the TM, uniquely and from day one, has been prone to.

Well you can find racism antisemitism and other isms everywhere. Sports, politics, anything. You can deal with it, as it pops up, or you can move to the moon or something. I did not see any antisemitism in this thread, so I do not get what you are talking about. The video in my OP shows faces and names names. Nobody is suggesting we should stop watching Steven Spielberg movies, saying its all jews.

Originally posted by Yankee451

"The movement" was started to lead the opposition, that's no secret even here, right?. For any good disinformation program to work, it's best to have the truth distributed by assets who can then be discredited for being "anti-semitic", child molesters, Muslim or whatever fits.. That way, if folks start learning the truth, they can be brushed off...no one will be able to follow the leads without being labeled an anti-Semite, Islamofascist pervert.

Who still falls for this stuff, really? I'm not selling anything here, why is it so hard to get an honest discussion of the facts on this forum?

In this particular case the info in the OP is really thin, so there is not much to discuss, but feel free to particpate in the other threads that deal with who did it.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Thanks for your astute observation and the heads up. I guess the only thing to do is take your word for it and distance myself from the Truth Movement and start believing the Official 9/11 Fairy Tale. Wait a second...on second thought, why do I have to change my viewpoint, since I am not some political/media/corporate whore type who gets paid to promote such a despicable and treasonous agenda? Nice try though...you almost had me.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

You can think what you like. As you perceptively say, your opinion doesn't exactly carry very much weight.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by SphinxMontreal

You can think what you like. As you perceptively say, your opinion doesn't exactly carry very much weight.

Zionism is presented as a motive, something that might not be true and suspects named accordingly. That has nothing to do with anti semitism. You simply refuse to see it. If jews with a zonist agenda were involved in 911 and one of its objective was to advance whatever zionist agenda 911 fulfilled, then the talk needs to be about jews and zionism. We know by now Israelis and jews in contact with israel were involved. I am not aware of any material that ties 911 to zionist goals though. Apparently people of other nationalities who share other religious believes were involved as well.

Is somebody aware of any material, that links 911 to any zionist agenda or attempts to do so? I feel it is a lead worth looking into. Iraq under Saddam Hussein was a sworn enemy of Israel. If you see antisemitism in this, keep moving, keep moving, nothing to see her.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
mossad

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

so if the jews are wrong or if you disagree you are a jew hater and an anti semite? wtf??

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
reply to post by Alfie1

so if the jews are wrong or if you disagree you are a jew hater and an anti semite? wtf??

You shouldnt say the jews, you should be able to further reduce the group of suspects based on the leads you have. If you just say the jews, without any leads whatsoever then you dont have a good case.

Zionism is presented as a motive, something that might not be true and suspects named accordingly. That has nothing to do with anti semitism. You simply refuse to see it. If jews with a zonist agenda were involved in 911 and one of its objective was to advance whatever zionist agenda 911 fulfilled, then the talk needs to be about jews and zionism. We know by now Israelis and jews in contact with israel were involved. I am not aware of any material that ties 911 to zionist goals though. Apparently people of other nationalities who share other religious believes were involved as well.

Is somebody aware of any material, that links 911 to any zionist agenda or attempts to do so? I feel it is a lead worth looking into. Iraq under Saddam Hussein was a sworn enemy of Israel. If you see antisemitism in this, keep moving, keep moving, nothing to see here.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

it's what they labeled themself, how am I supposed to describe them? like i know what you mean but if its so hateful to them or whatever then why dont they just change it

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Yeah prettymuch. The two main deflects they use are the cry of antisemite, or a reminder of how many jews died in the haulocaust. Both meant to shame people into not speaking out at all. Generally doesn't work on intelligent people though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join