It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape of 11-Year-Old Girl Sparks Racial Tensions in Texas Town

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Is QuanelX the new Jessie Jackson? Seems like he's getting better at portraying blacks as a victim than Jesiie ever did. I can't say I'm surprised he woud defend this though, trash breeds trash, and he sure has no small amount of trash to promote.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

From what I ve seen all you do is make threads about crimes comitted by non whites .

Apart from your op you have contributed nothing to this thread , its almost if you make these threads just to get stars .

Ive confronted you before but you just run away .

Like Klassified said ,whats important is that they get punished not their colour .

For the record I'm white , only that I'm not racist unlike you OP .

x 1000 for your 1950's attitude
grow up !
edit on 10-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

thus we have the very real problem, that no matter what, no matter how civilized we believe ourselves to be, now or in the future, we face the fact that race will always play a role. though i think now racism has a very fine line.

myself, i see entertaining black people on tv all the time. watching "the smoking gun presents..." etc. i dont turn the channel because a black person pops up, because im not racist. on the other hand. when i read stories like this and it talks of african-american suspects, i cannot dismiss the fact that a certain type of upbringing/culture plays a key role in such matters.

its very easy to go to church with granny on sunday, and go shoot someone monday. but a pastors words are not the words that keeps someone from that action. it is a vigilant parent/guardian. but when granny believes your an angel because you know how to present yourself infront of her, and she takes that at face value, well.. it would be like getting away with murder.

i will not say this girl deserved it, if she really hung out in the neighborhood, or dressed a certain way. i will say this.. let it be a hard lesson that you should not let your children live beyond their years. and these boys deserve the worst kind of fate for taking advantage of someone who wasn't taught the consequences of raunchy clothing, and un-attended boys/men who out number you.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am not surprised by this at all. The statistics are there on rape and blacks engage in it far more than any other race in America. It's a fact. All of you that deny the numbers are lying to yourselves. It's in the "music", the "culture" and when something happens, the wagons are circled and the "he jes a good boy" bull$^&! comes out with the wringing of hands about how its the system and whiteys 400 years of oppression that made these poor mistaken youths to engage in subhuman behavior.

A break must occur, and I for one am looking forward to it. I am sure you will call me a racist and I don't care. I am sure the the numbers and everything else will be blamed except the behavior of the degenerate animals that should have been swinging in town center the same night.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

ModernAcademia isn't racist I'm black and he loves me

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence

It is a racist comment.

Most species engage in "tribal chest beating" when they are grouped together, from your trailer park good old boys, to your frat brothers, to any others you care to name, birds, cats, deer. Have you ever watched animal behavior? We are no different than many other species, in that regard.

It's not exclusive to (black) human beings.

edit on 10-3-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

Perhaps you need to look up the definition of the word racist

Aside from that, blacks commit exponentially more violent crimes than any other race per capita, THAT is why you hear about it more often. It isnt that the media is only picking out stories involving blacks, its that they simply commit a large portion of the violent crime in the U.S.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Definition of RACISM
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

Stating a Fact, not a specific opinion does not fit into your category of racist. The above may help you out?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Since I was not there. I don't know if there was Tribal Chest Beating.

These kids should pay for their crime.

Not their color.
edit on 10-3-2011 by whyamIhere because: public schools

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
7x gang rape for the accused.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
I am not surprised by this at all. The statistics are there on rape and blacks engage in it far more than any other race in America. It's a fact. All of you that deny the numbers are lying to yourselves. It's in the "music", the "culture" and when something happens, the wagons are circled and the "he jes a good boy" bull$^&! comes out with the wringing of hands about how its the system and whiteys 400 years of oppression that made these poor mistaken youths to engage in subhuman behavior.

A break must occur, and I for one am looking forward to it. I am sure you will call me a racist and I don't care. I am sure the the numbers and everything else will be blamed except the behavior of the degenerate animals that should have been swinging in town center the same night.

Wow! im trying to figure out where I fit into your comment, myself being African-American and all. I have never raped anyone nor will I ever. And when you say it's in the music how do you classify the Black music from the rest of the music? Jazz, R&B, Country, Blue Grass, Western, Hip Hop, Which ones are black music and which ones are white music? Oh and let me mention that in the past history of the United States its was the Negros Hanging Rapeing, and lynching the white people for sport, or just cause, well they needed something to do.....or was it the white people lynching, hanging, rapeing negros. I forget. I guess its a flaw in my "Subhuman" genetics! At any rate, id'e love to sit and chit chat with you for awhile, but I need to prep my Airfraft for duty. I tend to get a little busy protecting you from people who wish to do you harm. But dont worry, its my pleasure and Yes, I would give my life protecting you. Question is, would you do the same for me? God bless America, Brother!

Jeez! you know sometimes i believe my life is in greater danger at home around people like you, than out here doing my job.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveAnotherOne

Add to it the fact that the statistics have been changed to disguise the true level of crime by race.

For "aggressors in non-lethal violent crime," hispanics are lumped in with non-hispanic whites, in order to make all whites look more criminally active and other groups relatively less so.

In other words. Hispanics are their own group when they are victims, but "white" when they perpetrate a violent crime.

Otherwise, it becomes obvious that whites aren't doing their part to tear this society down.

Wikipedia article of crime by race statistics

You have to get up pretty early in the morning, and lie all day if you are going to cover up the truth of what is going on here.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

100% correct and very well stated.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

The statistics are there regardless of your life choice. I stand by my statements.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence
reply to post by budaruskie

I agree. According this NYT article:

Residents in the neighborhood where the abandoned trailer stands — known as the Quarters — said the victim had been visiting various friends there for months. They said she dressed older than her age, wearing makeup and fashions more appropriate to a woman in her 20s. She would hang out with teenage boys at a playground, some said.

And that could be one of the reasons

The girl has been removed from the custody of her parents.

reply to post by fooks

"They" who can go down where together? The accused?

Originally posted by Kingbreaker

ok maybe your right, we had the duke lacrosse team, BUT from what we get from the media, for every 1 story we hear about white people involved, we hear more involving minorities. how do we explain that in a way that does not cause racial tension?

edit on 10-3-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

You are fairly correct. The media shape our perceptions by how they report. Even though it's a "fact" that the accused are all black, which the media then report, it results in even greater racial tensions because we feed on these things, these differences, this unconscious racism. Why are we conditioned to fear the black man? Why do the media always cover the minorities, it's always an "african american male" who attacks (even if it's a fabricated story)? I don't exactly like the guy, but Michael Moore addressed this in Bowling for Columbine, and our culture of fear.

I think it says a lot about our society than anything else, and the media's complicity in reinforcing stereotypes.

How do we properly address the issues, indeed...

of course we blame the little girl!!

isn't that what some of you people do?!!

waaaaa!!! what does black have to do with it? she dressed like she was 13!! i have a future!! she asked for it!

i don't know about you but i would be surprised to be fooled by an 11yo that looks f'n 20!.

btw, no hate crime by the 6 black guys that murdered the young white couple, few years ago? horrific crime.
no one remembers that because it didn't fit with the oppressed blacks and msm.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

I assume you are referring to the Knoxville Massacre. No hate crime there for butchering and raping BOTH of the white victims by 6 black "youths".

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by shai hulud

So would it be a fair statement to say, no matter what I do in life I will just be another 40 ounce drinking, watermellon cutting, fried chicken eating 'n-word' to you, huh? Because the "NUMBERS" say so. Thats sad. Be that as it may, we are all human reguardless of our skin color. There are bad apples in every barrel, and there are good ones to boot. Be safe brother.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
To those saying that QuanelX isn't being racist and there isn't a double standard, think again. If this was a black child that had been gang raped by white people, we'd have every race panderer in the world on t.v. trying for their 5 minutes of fame. We'd see nothing else on t.v. for the next week and we have every one of the professional victims aka the Al and Jessie show on every talk show on t;v;. Then we'd have more debates on racism and reperations, all the while these same people would be making bank on it. The crime is disgusting enough without the nonsense being spewed by this idiot.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Wow. At least the grandmother of one of the defendants was not just automatically defending her grandson. I liked that fact that she said she hoped it wasnt true, but she had to wait and see.

You can love your children unconditionally, but that doesnt mean you should be blind to their bad behavior, and that blindness is responsible for a lot of the bad behavior in our youth.

Poor little girl.
I feel so angry, and sad, and just horrified to think that that many men could get together and agree that raping a child was ok somehow. Cases like this make me want to change my mind on the death penalty.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
reply to post by fooks

I assume you are referring to the Knoxville Massacre. No hate crime there for butchering and raping BOTH of the white victims by 6 black "youths".

exactly!

thank you. NO mention of a hate crime. which there should have been.

but i don't want to derail the thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
reply to post by shai hulud

So would it be a fair statement to say, no matter what I do in life I will just be another 40 ounce drinking, watermellon cutting, fried chicken eating 'n-word' to you, huh? Because the "NUMBERS" say so. Thats sad. Be that as it may, we are all human reguardless of our skin color. There are bad apples in every barrel, and there are good ones to boot. Be safe brother.

By what statement have I made did I say that you are a part of the statistics? You should be looking to your own people and wonder why other races look upon them in such ways you have described. The fact you have chosen to assimilate into civilized culture has nothing to do with the large swath of blacks that engage in criminal activity. It does not simply wash out because you choose to obey the law and better yourself. It is violent black culture that have rendered inner cities into a third world cesspool that no one can inhabit, even other blacks that are good people. It is entitlement mindset that further drives a wedge between people. It is the outright ignoring of black on white crime that further causes the seething amongst whites. I am not afraid to call it as it is. There aint no white guilt here, mang.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join