It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Obama can't spell his own name: (Calling him out now!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

So you prefer war?

Personally I am tired of war - I would rather have my president try to prevent it.

Next time YOU should go, if you have before, go again... If you manage to elect another six year old I expect that you and OP will walk the walk.

I totally agree.

If these two are wanting war...go sign up...like Janky said...I don't care if you were already in the military...go re-enlist.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The republicans and democrats would sit and laugh together drinking their fine Scotch whiskey if someone let them read this thread. They would say to each other, " Look at our little puppets having a pithing match."

You are performing just as they want you to, good little puppets.

Relax and hope that someday we will all be united and pithing on 'them'.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
The republicans and democrats would sit and laugh together drinking their fine Scotch whiskey if someone let them read this thread. They would say to each other, " Look at our little puppets having a pithing match."

You are performing just as they want you to, good little puppets.

Relax and hope that someday we will all be united and pithing on 'them'.

And what exactly are you doing?

Please enlighten us to your master plan.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin
it's hard to take someone serious when they are using silly childish names.

THANK YOU!!!!

I don't understand why more people can't come to comprehend this concept. Once the childish names start flying, all hope for rational discussion flies out the window.

I bugged me with "Shrub" (Bush), it bugs me with "Nobama", and it's no better with "dinnerjacket".

I don't understand why people voluntarily diffuse their own stances/arguments with such nonsense. A "shrub" is a threat to our constitution? "Nobama" will destroy our way of life? You want us to bomb a "dinner jacket"? Really? People who view these individuals (and others) as valid threats need to start addressing them as such if they want their views/opinions to be taken seriously.

Don't get me wrong, if your only goal is 'preaching to the choir', to fish for stars/flags, then it is an effective (yet hopelessly transparent) tactic; however, if someone wants their words to be taken seriously, and they're looking to actually sway opposing (or neutral) opinions, then they're only shooting themselves in the foot (or in worst case scenarios... castrating their own arguments altogether).
edit on 2/18/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Well, I am living my life. Without my blood boiling because of the fact that the politicians don't have me on a string.

Answer this: What is different between your hated imbecile George Bush and your exalted leader Barack Obama.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Please enlighten us to your master plan.
I don't have one. I am laughing at you, that is the part you don't like, I suppose.

I am laughing because it is much better to watch you struggle unnecessarily than to help you do it.

Sorry I urged people to relax. I am such an awful fellow. Continue to argue to no avail.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Janky Red

Red, you have no clue as to where I am or what I'm doing. You wanted a link, I gave you his own words.
Change narritives much?

how is that changing narrative??? Are you injured above the neck? If so I am sorry...

If no, we are talking about diplomacy which is a step most leaders use before war.

A. You are criticizing the man for being honest, knowing how neoconservative desire war, does not help his vote count.

B. The approach of diplomacy before war is worth it

C. The lack of diplomacy last decade has cost us many lives and over a trillion dollars

You posed this narrative, the entire community can see it, they can read you know

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
You fine folks just don't get it.
By ignoring Acma-Ineed a houseplant we were not enabling him. By giving him stature, we are closer to war than we'd want to be.
As someone currently serving overseas, the LAST thing I want to see is more damned war.

On a personal note; I find it humorous that the folks back home state that they are against the war, when the BIGGEST anti-war folks are right next to me. THEY don't want to be killed, but they still go out and do their job, not because they are brain-damaged kill-bots, but because they are patriotic Americans who care.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Well, I am living my life. Without my blood boiling because of the fact that the politicians don't have me on a string.

Answer this: What is different between your hated imbecile George Bush and your exalted leader Barack Obama.

Did I ever say I hated Bush? Did I ever say I love Obama?

The only difference between Bush and Obama is that I agree with more policies/stances on issue with Obama than I do with Bush.

I disagree with both of them on some things...and agree with both of them on others. But I tend to agree more with Obama's views.

That is all I can do...I will never find anyone, let alone a politician, that thinks just as I do.

So again...what is your master plan? You stay out of the political process and then complain about it?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

By ignoring Acma-Ineed a houseplant we were not enabling him. By giving him stature, we are closer to war than we'd want to be.

In general, ignoring your problems will not make them dissapear.

That is true for anything in life...including foreign leaders that you don't agree with.

What exactly have we enabled Ahmadinejad to do?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

We've given him a standing in the world that he wouldn't have had. We've "acknowledged" his government. We've given him a voice.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

By ignoring Acma-Ineed a houseplant we were not enabling him.

Didn't mean to ignore you. If you need a new houseplant I'm sure you can find one at the local Wal-Mart.

Personally, I'd go with a locally owned greenhouse. The quality and care is often much better.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

We've given him a standing in the world that he wouldn't have had. We've "acknowledged" his government. We've given him a voice.

Right...because know one ever heard of Ahmadinejad before Obama was President

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The only difference between Bush and Obama is that I agree with more policies/stances on issue with Obama than I do with Bush.

Sorry, I wasn't talking about the poo that the politicians spoon-feed you(you call them policies and stances). I was talking about actual differences, changes made after they have a chance to do something.

You are living in the same country that is going down the drain-hole. There is still a GITMO. We still have soldiers in Iraq. We still have soldiers in Afghanistan. We still have the Patriot Act. We still have a housing market that hasn't QUITE bottomed out yet. We still have more retail jobs than manufacturing, and 10% unemployment. We still prop up bankers that haven't managed to STEAL enough money from us yet.

Stealing your 401k is their next project, how else will they pay for Social Security, Medicare and a host of other promises?

Wallow in it, I don't really care. I do wish you the best.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

You have an issue with me mis-using his name. I get that. I have no respect for the man and if he wants to bash MY PRESIDENT for mis-spelling his name, then can't I do the same?

Achma-Ihave a nosebleed, is an arrogant tinpot dictator killing people who protest his government. He deserves NO respect.

In my humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Stealing your 401k is their next project, how else will they pay for Social Security, Medicare and a host of other promises?

I don't have a 401k...I'd rather manage my own money.

You are so negative...look around you...things aren't that bad. And no matter how much you want Obama to fail...things are slowly getting better.

It will be ok...Obama not failing isn't the end of the world.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

So again...what is your master plan? You stay out of the political process and then complain about it?

I told you that I don't have a master plan. What am I supposed to be your savior?

I just hoped you would open your eyes and look back while both parties 'have their way with you'.

Maybe you will always be in denial.

Or.... maybe you like it more with your eyes closed.

edit on 18-2-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I told you that I don't have a master plan. What am I supposed to be your savior?

I just hoped you would open your eyes and look back while both parties 'have their way with you'.

Maybe you will always be in denial.

Or.... maybe you like it more with your eyes closed.

edit on 18-2-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

Or maybe I just work within the system that is available to me.

Maybe I don't cry about things that are not going to be changed.

Maybe I don't play the victim card as many do on this site.

Just maybe.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

We know you're in love with Obama, but if your gonna preach your your love for him, atleast do us all a favor and learn to spell, its brilliant, ....not briliant?

Way too many petulant, frustrated teacher wannabe's around here lately.

Attacking Grammar, diction or composition, does *NOT* win you anything, least of all the debate.

Can we at least pretend that some of us are a touch more civil and mature than we really are, and try sticking to debating the points raised, rather than a missed comma here or a misspelt word there?

Great.

edit on 18/2/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Achma-Ihave a nosebleed, is an arrogant tinpot dictator killing people who protest his government.

Boy, if it wasn't for that wimpy little nosebleed, he may have actually sounded like a pretty bad guy, or a valid threat.

It's a good thing he'll be too busy holding his nose, and tipping his head, to get around to doing anything worth getting ruffled over.

P.S. It's not about respecting him, it's about respecting the topic/situation at hand. World politics and possible wars are weighty matters, and they deserve to be treated as such if one want's to be taken seriously.
edit on 2/18/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join