It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Obama can't spell his own name: (Calling him out now!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

We know you're in love with Obama, but if your gonna preach your your love for him, atleast do us all a favor and learn to spell, its brilliant, ....not briliant?

Oh no...a spelling error

Is that really all you got? Oh...I see not...

If you honestly believe your vote actually counts, then your more naive than the average joe. Most logical thinkers in this country know that the electoral college vs. the popular vote is a sham! I think you've seen one to many editions of the MSM propaganda embracing this sorry excuse for a POTUS.

So if you think your vote doesn't count...do you vote? If not...wtf are you doing complaining about the outcomes?

Just so you can sleep better at night, and I'm concerned about that because it effects your mental health, Obama won the popular vote as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by Billmeister

The only people who try to make an issue out of this are those who have an interest in conflict with iran,

I don't recall suggesting any war, or any conflict? Wonder where I was when I expressed interest in conflict with Iran?

I apologize for any misunderstanding, but I was not implying anybody here on ATS, but more so the mainstream media and politicians. I will try to be clearer next time. (in fact, I will edit my post to ensure clarity!)

the Billmeister

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I cant believe how shallow the conversation gets here sometimes......guilty too.....
I think the iranian pres(easier than trying to spell amadinejihad) is reffering to the birth certificate issue as well as the islamic names.
perhaps saying that obama is uneligable to rule.
Certainly saying he is incompetent.
It has nothing to do with spelling at all...................
The rhetoric is for iranian consumption obviously.......

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Interesting? Your source of approval ratings would allow for a continued debate, however, my sources would suggest otherwise:

Fifty-two percent (52%) of Democrats Strongly Approve while 69% of Republicans Strongly Disapprove. Among those not affiliated with either party, 17% Strongly Approve and 38% Strongly Disapprove.

source: www.rasmussenreports.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

Must have been my misunderstanding as well, my bad man~ But thanks for taking the time to clarify~

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Never before in our history have so many Americans been ashamed of what we got for a POTUS. Once again, just look at the approval ratings, or the lack there of!

According to the polls, linked by MindSpin, Obama is currently at an average of 49.4% approval rating.

Now look at some polls regarding Bush #2's ratings. There's a LOT of mid/high 20s in there, and the man served not only one, but TWO terms.

You honestly think that approval ratings support your theory that "never before in our history have many Americans been ashamed of what we got for a POTUS"? Do you really have that short of a memory span? If I were you I'd be shaking in my boots for Obama's second term by looking at his 49.4% averaged rating.

Personally, I didn't vote for either of them, but your "Never before in our history" notion clearly falls flat on its face.
edit on 2/18/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Well I suspect Bush would go into DEFCON 4 and nuke New Zealand

I suspect FOX news would explain it away

I expect the gang around here would cheer it on

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Good thing you have the freedom to ignore my threads. I think that maybe a good idea for you.

So, is it my threads you don't like or is it the news that is reported that you don't like to see posted by me? Or my personal comments?

Better yet, give me something good that Obama has done or is doing that I can be happy about and can write a great thread about?

I'll wait....... tic tic.... tic.... tic......tic.....tic......tic........tic..........tic.......tic............tic....................tic.....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Your source is only looking at the extremes. Those who "Strongly Approve", and "Strongly Disapprove"

Strongly Approve
Approve
Undecided
Disapprove
Strongly Disapprove

Cut out the middle three and you get skewed results.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What's so frightening about these two is their lack of experience. Imaneedajob and Barry Soetoro, both in their forties and completely underqualified for their jobs. What would lead me to believe that these two guys have any idea what they're doing. One's a nut job who's biggest accomplishment so far is being mayor, and the other whos college papers, grades and theses' held from public scrutiny. All I hear is brilliant about Barry, but where's his report cards? An earlier poster had it right when he said he's ashamed that we've elected this moron. The single biggest eff-up ever! I can't wait 'til this arrogant commie's term is up.
edit on 18-2-2011 by dillweed because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Interesting? Your source of approval ratings would allow for a continued debate, however, my sources would suggest otherwise:

Fifty-two percent (52%) of Democrats Strongly Approve while 69% of Republicans Strongly Disapprove. Among those not affiliated with either party, 17% Strongly Approve and 38% Strongly Disapprove.

source: www.rasmussenreports.com...

Of course you cherry pick the ONE poll that shows Obama still in the negative...and no surprise at all it is Rasmussen.

And no surprise Rasmussen only publishes the STRONGLY approve/dissaprove numbers....even though that isn't the complete picture...why not show the ALL the approve/dissaprove numbers from that SAME Rasmussen poll??? Because it doesn't show what you want it to??

Also...what other polling organization uses this STRONGLY approve/dissaprove meausre.....NO ONE. Rasmussen is the ONLY one that does it. Oh...and when did he start using it....surprise surprise....AFTER Obama was elected. Hmmmm....agenda??? But look how well you fell for it...so I guess bravo Rasmussen...you know there would be people that would eat up this new measure...and you were right.

Here are the facts...you are cherry picking to try to create the reality you want to see....I am using the average of ALL AVAILABLE polls.

Do you not see the difference in that?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

But if his approval rating is at the bottom of the range instead, ( which past polling would suggest on the lower side of the scale ) at 45 percent, his chances for a second term will be only about one in three.

And considering that the republican party has been gaining ground ever since the taking of the House, it could be that Obama is a one termer. Only 2012 will show us? And 2012 can't get here fast enough~

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is getting boring. Since I have been on this planet we have mock ups like this with the outcome showing armageddon. It used to be the russians. Now its Iran or Koreans or whoever. Who gives a rats. Its all fake. Who are the real terroists on this planet filling their own people with fear and terror. Its just part of the show.

Once you remove the fear(which can take a bit of work) they cannot touch you.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Good thing you have the freedom to ignore my threads. I think that maybe a good idea for you.

So, is it my threads you don't like or is it the news that is reported that you don't like to see posted by me? Or my personal comments?

Better yet, give me something good that Obama has done or is doing that I can be happy about and can write a great thread about?

I'll wait....... tic tic.... tic.... tic......tic.....tic......tic........tic..........tic.......tic............tic....................tic.....

I am not sure if you can blame it on Obama, but the economy is booming in my big city... The change in 6 months is staggering to see, I have had to park on the streets due to full parking lots many time recently.

You're not gonna be happy if this indicates positive growth, if it is the case, you're gonna have a long six years.

I know how that feels

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Oh, I bet you wish I would. How nice it would be for you to just have other Obama haters reply to you and not have anyone come in to show the flaws in your thinking.

I enjoy people challenging my views...I guess you wished everyone would just think like you....huh?

It is your obvious distortion of the "news" you post in your threads.

It is so easy to point out, and I guess that is why you would want me to no longer participate in your threads...but sorry...you aren't that lucky

I'm not here to try to convert anyone into supporting Obama...I am only here to point out your obvious lies and distortions. I also don't enjoy banging my head against a brick wall...and I have a feeling trying to speak to you logically about anything "good" Obama has done would be comparable.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You submitted one source for your polling info. How do you suggest that your poll is more correct than another? ( Me personally i think all polls are a sham) Are you in some type of delusional state of mind...suggesting that your info, and only your info is the legitimate source, and that no others may submit something that may refute your claims?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I'm not here to try to convert anyone into supporting Obama...I am only here to point out your obvious lies and distortions.

Then why not answer the mans question? Submit something ...anything that would show that the use of tax payer money has been beneficial to the citizenry?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by redmage

But if his approval rating is at the bottom of the range instead, ( which past polling would suggest on the lower side of the scale ) at 45 percent, his chances for a second term will be only about one in three.

And considering that the republican party has been gaining ground ever since the taking of the House, it could be that Obama is a one termer. Only 2012 will show us? And 2012 can't get here fast enough~

The Republican party screwed up by fanning the flames too soon, the energy in '10 will not be there for '12 less
a catastrophe. Plus Obama is a Muslim, Terrorist, Maoist arab, illegal immigrant - there is nowhere left to go, he has been it all...Unless FOX is going to run a child molesting story...

As far as strategy is concerned, it was all very short sighted, really bad strategy.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

reply to post by redmage

Wow...you are just in deep deep denial huh?

Do I have to show you the generic 2012 polls? I know these mean absolutely nothing...but you would think if Obama was really as unpopular as you say he is...then even these would show him losing.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

General Election: Huckabee vs. Obama - Obama 47, Huckabee 44 - Obama +3
General Election: Palin vs. Obama - Obama 52, Palin 40 - Obama +12
General Election: Gingrich vs. Obama - Obama 49, Gingrich 40 - Obama +9
General Election: Romney vs. Obama - Obama 46, Romney 41 - Obama +5

You would think for the most unpopular president EVER in history....he would be doing worse in polls like this...no?

And I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say about Republicans...but the fact that they took the house was probably the best thing that could of happened for Obama. If he finished his 2 years with both the house and senate under democratic control...he would be toast in the 2012 election, because it would look like he was doing whatever he wanted to..."cramming things down peoples throat".

Now that Republicans control the house...Obama will be seen as working together with Republicans...as a compromiser...and can no longer be held soley responsible. If Republicans work with Obama and get something done...Obame looks good. If Republicans block something and it doesn't get done...Republicans look bad. It's a win/win for Obama.

If Republicans would of won both the house and the senate...then that would of been very bad for Obama...but this split congress is one of the best things he could of hoped for.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Me personally i think all polls are a sham

Then why would you suggest them as evidence to support your "never before in history" claim?

Wouldn't that make your claim a "sham" as well?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join