It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Obama can't spell his own name: (Calling him out now!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Never before in our history have many Americans been ashamed of what we got for a POTUS. Once again, just look at the approval ratings, or the lack there of!

How quickly some forget about the PR nightmare that was our previous president, one George W. Bush.

Bottom-line: Presidents Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson [should I go on?] all work[ed] for the same "people".

It ain't us.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I would hope Obama or any other high ranking politician would not even acknowledge the comment. We don't need petty word fights. This is highschool BS, the same game Hugo Chavez plays.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
What do you think Obama will do?

Probably retort that Ahmedinejad's name totally sounds like "I'm a dinner jacket"

OH BURN!

Really, are you arguing that this warrants some sort of military response? I'm pretty sure Obama can spell his own name, but i'm growing increasingly uncertain about the rest of America on that score.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

What do you think Obama will do?

Probably retort that Ahmedinejad's name totally sounds like "I'm a dinner jacket"

OH BURN!

Really, are you arguing that this warrants some sort of military response? I'm pretty sure Obama can spell his own name, but i'm growing increasingly uncertain about the rest of America on that score.

that was real funny

it's so dumb , most people would need to get whacked up side the head to get this silly

It's like beavis and butthead egging on two cats to piss on eachother,

7th grade if your generous

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Expect from Obama? The POTUS?

Well, he could start by taking action against them for all the weapons/materials/supplies and support they have been caught inside Iraq-giving to our enemies.

He then could go after them for the US citizens that Iran has arrested and charged with fake crimes.

Or, he could go after them for the nukes they have obtained/made or on the verge of the same that we know they intend to use against the USA or its allies. How do we know. Cause Iran nut job told us so.

No one else has the balls to do it. And , we're holding Israel back from trying to do anything.

Sometimes, someone has to be the badass. It's time-before we are too late.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Well, he could start by taking action against them for all the weapons/materials/supplies and support they have been caught inside Iraq-giving to our enemies.

Well, let's be honest. A country that has just invaded, leveled, and then occupied a country can't complain too much if someone decides to help out the insurgents fighting said occupation. Especially given our own history of doing exactly that.

He then could go after them for the US citizens that Iran has arrested and charged with fake crimes.

Who should come after the US for all those dudes locked away by Americans with no charges against them at all? Since these men are from several nationalities, should there be a coalition formed?

Or, he could go after them for the nukes they have obtained/made or on the verge of the same that we know they intend to use against the USA or its allies. How do we know. Cause Iran nut job told us so.

So you think we should commit mass murder of Iranians because you think they might possibly have the potential to make a weapon if they someday want to that you are convinced they might perhaps use against us someday if they think to do so.

See, with people like you voting to see who's in charge of the US nuclear codes, I can't really blame other nations from thinking they might need a nuclear deterrent. 'Cause that's a pretty derange thought process you've got there.

No one else has the balls to do it.

Brains are more useful than balls. You don't die if you lose your balls.

And , we're holding Israel back from trying to do anything.

Yup. Disney stockholders also hold Disney back from re-releasing "Song of the South." Why? Because it's a dumb goddamned decision.

Sometimes, someone has to be the badass. It's time-before we are too late.

Real life is not a Steven Segal movie; you can tell because the acting is generally better.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join