It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Anti-Feminists Really Want?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
"Anti feminists" want 2 simple things:

1. tasty sandwiches

2. a stop to the suffering put forth by the "family" court system. All too often men are victimized by the family court system since it has an obvious bias in favor of women.

On a sidenote.... Why are all feminists ugly?
edit on 1-11-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Yeah if it was a male, he would have been locked up for sure.

...not in texas... here, when the cops show up due to domestic violence, unless its extremely obvious who was NOT fighting, they arrest both - and - i totally support that...

...i havent checked to see how other states handle such but i wouldnt be surprised to find out that the majority of states do the same... theres more than few cops on ats - maybe some will pop in and let us know how it goes in their area...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
"Anti feminists" want 2 simple things:

1. tasty sandwiches

On a sidenote.... Why are all feminists ugly?

Why bother? If that's the most your mental faculties are up to, don't waste people's time. I don't thin kthat even qualifies as a troll.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigogirl

Not a troll at all.

There is an obvious bias against men in the family court system.

Only a fool could deny that.

Think link may interest you. Link

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

And your other comment??

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigogirl

And your other comment??

Which one? The why are all feminists ugly? Well the truth is sometimes difficult for people to accept.

I probably exaggerated a little bit. Its probably not all, but around 99%.

Should we take a look at some well known feminists as evidence?

If you were referring to the sammiches comment, well who DOESN'T want a hot chick bringing them a tasty sandwich?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj
Abortion would syrocket as it would require both to accept or abortion would be MANDITORY. Men would no longer be guilty until proven inocent, specially in rape cases. Men can not be raped and no longer can you.

That's not equality. That's taking us back to the days when women were little more than property and couldn't do anything without a man's approval. If men don't want to be fathers they have options available to them to prevent it. If they create a life and don't want to support it, they still have options available to them. And yes, men can be and are raped. They just don't always report it, some because they don't think anyone will believe them and some because out of a misguided belief that admitting it makes them less manly.

If you were referring to the sammiches comment, well who DOESN'T want a hot chick bringing them a tasty sandwich?

Me. Just the thought of a sweaty baby chicken bringing me food ruins my appetite..

And yeah, you kinda are trolling.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Not at all.

Everyone likes hot chicks bringing them sandwiches. Hell, there is even a facebook group dedicated to it. over 300,000 members

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

And you expect people to take you seriously? I'm not wasting any more of my time.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

And you expect people to take you seriously? I'm not wasting any more of my time.

Feminism itself should not be taken seriously these days. There was once a time and place for womens struggle for equal rights, however that time has come and gone and achieved its goal.

Feminism today is a bunch of man hating ugly women who feel the need to complain about things because they cant find a male who tolerates their insanity, which is why a good number of high profile "feminists" end up lesbians. As I said before, sometimes the truth is painful and difficult to accept. Perhaps its time you admit it.

Need proof?

A large number of "feminists" look up to this nutjob.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3afabdd97e0c.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 2-11-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Feminism itself should not be taken seriously these days. There was once a time and place for womens struggle for equal rights, however that time has come and gone and achieved its goal.

Feminism today is a bunch of man hating ugly women who feel the need to complain about things because they cant find a male who tolerates their insanity, which is why a good number of high profile "feminists" end up lesbians. As I said before, sometimes the truth is painful and difficult to accept. Perhaps its time you admit it.

Need proof?

A large number of "feminists" look up to this nutjob.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3afabdd97e0c.jpg[/atsimg]

Your ignorance speaks for itself. I'm willing to bet I wont be the only one laughing at you in this forum. I have no problem at all discussing in a grown-up manner any differences in politics or opinions with anyone who can at least act like an adult, rather than regressing to the rules of the playground, name-calling and finger pointing making assertions such as 'all Feminists are man-hating ugly lesbians'. Oh dear. Try using some intelligence and maturity instead of just acting like a complete asshole. Why bother contributing to a forum when you have nothing constructive to say? What a waste of everybody's time.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

If that is true, than yet another reason I like texas lol. I know the tristate area the dude gets arrested unless there is a few witnesses.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigogirl

Wow, evidently I hit a nerve.

Why not simply prove me wrong instead of personal attacks?

I'll take your post as further evidence in support of my previous comment.

I didnt say ALL feminists were ugly, man hating lesbians. I said a good number of them were, and evidently you take issue with that. Why not prove me wrong?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I didnt say ALL feminists were ugly, man hating lesbians. I said a good number of them were, and evidently you take issue with that. Why not prove me wrong?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The prettiness vs. ugliness of any given person is purely subjective and this isn't some picture rating website where we post pictures of people and vote on whether they're 'hot' or 'not'.

Do you have anything constructive to add to the topic? Or are you simply here to give us a rundown on what you find attractive?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

Abortion would syrocket as it would require both to accept or abortion would be MANDITORY. Men would no longer be guilty until proven inocent, specially in rape cases. Men can not be raped and no longer can you.

That's not equality. That's taking us back to the days when women were little more than property and couldn't do anything without a man's approval. If men don't want to be fathers they have options available to them to prevent it. If they create a life and don't want to support it, they still have options available to them. And yes, men can be and are raped. They just don't always report it, some because they don't think anyone will believe them and some because out of a misguided belief that admitting it makes them less manly.

No today a man has no say in the birth of a child do to the "It's my body" mentality. This favors weman and in-order to be equal abortion would be manditory until both "signed" agreed to birth and raise such child. I care not for your after fact options that are not equal. I am talking TOTAL seemless equality here not she has these options and he has thous but BOTH have the same option. I never stated she could not do anything/something without his approval but in a birth it takes two and should if totaly seemlessly equal should take two to approve.

LIER! Please post an example of male rape where a woman was sentanced or be labeled as such. I was sexually assaulted and reported it and to my surprise I was mocked and everything was brushed under the covers. In the end I wanted to retaliate physically as I can hurt her but once again weman are favored in brawls as well. In the end it only distilled hate towards feminist and others like you. Saying this does not make me less manly, she was a 300 pound african scum of the Earth and by grabbing and pushing herself onto me I tested the system as I knew I would be punished greatly for breaking her nose.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

This favors weman and in-order to be equal abortion would be manditory until both "signed" agreed to birth and raise such child.

For the love of all that's holy, it's women not 'weman'. And no that is not equal. Forcing a woman to have an abortion because a man doesn't want to have a child is nothing more than a step back in time.

I care not for your after fact options that are not equal.

Let's see, prior to pregnancy men can choose abstinence, condoms, or vasectomies. Women can choose abstinence, the pill/patch/shot all of which are the same option in a different form, and having their tubes tied. How is that not equal? The only difference out of those is that men can wear one of their options while women can either wear one of theirs or ingest it.

I never stated she could not do anything/something without his approval but in a birth it takes two and should if totaly seemlessly equal should take two to approve.

What exactly do you think a mandatory abortion if a man doesn't want a child is? It's forcing a woman to do something the man wants and preventing her from having a baby unless the man gives his approval.

LIER!

I am not "one waiting in ambush" nor am I a city in Belgium or Norway.

Please post an example of male rape where a woman was sentanced or be labeled as such.

I never even mentioned that, but fine. Elementary School Teacher Rapes Student No worries, I accept your apology.

In the end it only distilled hate towards feminist and others like you.

Well that much is obvious. It's rather telling that you take it out on someone you've never met. I'm sorry for what you experienced and as I've said repeatedly, such reports should be taken seriously. Your experience, however, does not give you free reign to take it out on every woman you come across any more than me getting raped would make it the fault of every man in existence.

Saying this does not make me less manly, she was a 300 pound african scum of the Earth and by grabbing and pushing herself onto me I tested the system as I knew I would be punished greatly for breaking her nose.

I didn't say it did. I said some don't report it because they believe it will make them appear less manly. More reading and less reacting would be appreciated.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The prettiness vs. ugliness of any given person is purely subjective

Thats something only ugly people say. You may disagree, but you would be wrong.

Do you have anything constructive to add to the topic?

I have already added something constructive. Women already have more advantages than men do, so the entire premise of "feminism" is a joke in and of itself.

As for what I may find attractive or unattractive, I think 100% of people would agree that the pic I posted of that creature Andrea Dworkin is an accurate representation of the definition of ugly.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So the answer to my question is no. Would have been easier to just say "No, I'm just here to insult people on the internet." But hey, whatever floats your boat.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
As an anti-feminist, I want full social and legal equality between the genders.

As a feminist, that's what I want!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So the answer to my question is no. Would have been easier to just say "No, I'm just here to insult people on the internet." But hey, whatever floats your boat.

It isnt an insult if its true.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join