It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad launches probe into truth behind 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Ahmadinejad isn't doing this to find out the truth of anything. He's doing it because it's antagonistic.

I think you are friggin A dead wrong. You know, maybe if you spent some time on other parts of this site, you might actually acquire a sense of what's going on in the world.
But I understand they don't pay you for that- no problem.

Iran is being bombarded with many nuclear accusations and labeled as part of the "Axis of Evil." But ironically, they are part of the NPT and submit to IAEA inspections while Israel just refuses and laughs at the world.

Iran, of all countries at this point, has every reason on the planet to show that the invasion of two of its neighbors was based on lies. Because they damn well may be next.

And as far as I know, no 9/11 Truther has ever been able to stand up in front of the UN and demand a new investigation into 9/11. He has, by that fact, given as much exposure to the issue as any so called 9/11 truth movement could ever otherwise achieve.

HE STOOD IN FRONT OF THE UN AND SAID THESE THINGS. That took some serious cajones. Maybe he's actually been researching 9/11 instead of out playing golf like Obama and the rest.
edit on Thu Oct 14th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Im willing to believe in a 9/11 Conspiracy....but this deranged psychopath embracing it is not good advertisement for the "truther-movement".

Deranged psychopath? Please leave that category of exclusiveness to the Dick and Bush administration.

Thank You.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Jesus said "...you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32

Facts from wherever and/or whomever, as long as they are the facts. I don't know one way or the other what happened on 9/11, because I did not witness first hand what happened. But I do believe there is in motion some intricately contrived sinister machinations bringing down my great country, and countries all around the world, like some sacrificial cow! By whom or why, I honestly do not know.

I, and many others, can deal with the facts and handle the truth, but without the truth, we will never be free....

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
Orrrrrr...We could all just drop it and stp making up sensationalist crap. It happened, it was awful, one of the worst days of my life. It's over, there is no conspiracy, we have heard enough. This is so unfair on the families that were affected and just want to forget and get on with their lives.

HA HA HA, oh please.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Don't be surprised if CIA & Mossad have the same Time-Share!

Hmm, Ahmadinejad got a nice part to play in this Globalist opera. He always seems to have good writers..
Its interesting to just sit back and watch how the MSM animates the middle east Golem.
One day its policing human rights issues in Iran and the next its keeping Zionist extremists in check.
We ATSers can learn a lot here.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is the worst thing to ever happen to the truth movement.

If the media picks up on this like I think they'll pick up on it, then anyone who so much as asks a question about the OS will be associated with Ahmadinejad, an "enemy" of America, and possibly even a terrorist sympathizer.

I don't mean to be a downer, that's just the way I see this happening. If the guy wasn't a Holocaust denier, then I'd probably be a little bit more open-minded about this.

Still, I feel like no matter what his investigation uncovers--even if it is concrete, undeniable evidence--it will be dismissed by our government and most American citizens because of the source.

You can call me out on it if I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Perhaps the US should launch a probe into Ahmadinijad's last election " victory " and his regime's disgraceful human rights record like hanging teenagers in the street for being gay !

direland.typepad.com...

Bravo! This is exactly why no one with any sense of humanity can listen to this barbaric animal. The way his government and country treat women, minorities and gays alone would be criminal in most civil countries. Iran should be marginalized at best until they manage to at the very least treat their own population with an iota of respect. They are worse than communists, at least commies treat both men and women with the same disrespect.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick112
If the media picks up on this like I think they'll pick up on it, then anyone who so much as asks a question about the OS will be associated with Ahmadinejad, an "enemy" of America, and possibly even a terrorist sympathizer.

Nah, we have a solid eight to nine years worth of asking questions already behind us as proof that anyone who foolishly tried to make such associations would be so duly informed immediately. So consider yourself duly informed.

You're also late on the "terrorist sympathizer." That has been tried already by the main stream, and they ended up losing half their ratings. They learned. Won't stop them from trying again though- they really are that stupid and vain.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nick112

I dont care who does whatever.. I rather see a real investigation.. Japan was looking into the attacks of 9/11 as were a few other countries.. And TA is right.. If they are in the crosshairs to be next on thier hitlist then I think this is a good more for The Pres of Iran.. I give him my go ahead..

Besides dude.. We have been called gay, we have been associated with racists, we have helped gunmen, and on and on and on.. I dont think the 9/11 truth movement can get any worse coverage than what he is going to do.. really..

Oh and Gerardo was nice enough to flip the finger to some truthers in NYC once..

edit on 10/15/2010 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

You're also late on the "terrorist sympathizer." That has been tried already by the main stream, and they ended up losing half their ratings. They learned. Won't stop them from trying again though- they really are that stupid and vain.

I wasn't aware of this. Would you happen to have a link to anything on that? I'm not so much questioning the validity of what you say as I am interested in finding more info on it. Thanks for the optimism, I needed it!

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Oh and Gerardo was nice enough to flip the finger to some truthers in NYC once..

I remember seeing that when it happened on live TV. It really ticked me off, especially coming from a guy whose biggest claim to fame is uncovering empty tombs.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nick112

One example of truthers being marked as terrorists was the Von Brunn shooting of a Holocaust museum employee.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The story said he used a gun that was as old as the first dial phones which was a little odd. Anyways there does not seem to be any long term damage done to the truther movement from this media exposure.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nick112
If the guy wasn't a Holocaust denier, then I'd probably be a little bit more open-minded about this

All his "investigation" will uncover is - the jews did it, just like some people here already claim, and those people will just use that as confirmation it really was the jews!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

That is an interesting angle you seem to be taking.
ARe you inferring the the Iranian PM is part of this entire global charade that acts as a distraction from the real issues?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Well if the gloves fits then well Hey what do you want us to do about it..

If the evidence leads to that point then guess what, its not our fault it lead there...

Why is it so hard to understand... See this is the thing.. I dont care if the jews did it, satanists did it, God did it, or Satan.. Whoever did it needs to be brought up on charges for mass killing alot of people from 9/11 to 3/11 to 7/7 to the Afghanistan and Iraq invasions.. It is as simple as that.. Takin a human life for some stupid reason other than acquiring someones resources or to destroy how they were is not called for...

And yes I want thier heads... They deserve not to be living and be held accountable for whatever actions they did.. They do not deserve to be alive.. So if The president of Iran uncovers the jews did it so fine be it, find out which jews did it then burn them at the stake...(and not this isnt a racist term this is just stating facts in black and white..)
edit on 10/15/2010 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

I think jexmo is a government proxy.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by theliamo

theliamo, i think, is also a government proxy.

Somehow they have names ending with "mo". jexmo and theliamo. I thought it was funny.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

Why that sounds like every normie that things all CT people are crazy..

Do you have any proof of this.. I know a few people on here are.. I cant name names cause i might get into trouble..
But there are a few.. Right Dave, dereks?

Anyway what makes you say this?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

So... Ahmadinejad has now been fully embraced by the truther movement.

Now is the time to send the truthers to jail for attempted conspiracy and domestic terrorism.

No one will take the truther movement serious now. Why? It is now connected with a terrorist organization.

Originally posted by silo13
I don't care who you are, what country you come from or even what your motives are.If you can shed more light of TRUTH on the 911 incident, then MORE POWER TO YOU peace

Only in your fantasy.
edit on 15-10-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hello ATS.

I've been lurking here for a few years now but never had a need to make an account, but i'm finally so fed up that i had to do it after reading this thread.

To EVERYONE Who claims things like this...

Orrrrrr...We could all just drop it and stp making up sensationalist crap. It happened, it was awful, one of the worst days of my life. It's over, there is no conspiracy, we have heard enough. This is so unfair on the families that were affected and just want to forget and get on with their lives.

I want to say a big # YOU.
Yeah i said it, i don't care if i get banned on my first ever post.

You guys do not know ANYTHING of what its like.

My MOTHER AND FATHER worked in those buildings, i know what its like to loose everything. I was only 15 years old, with a 20 year old sister.

You ignorant bastards have no idea what its like to be left alone with no other family, the only thing you have is your sister, we were left alone and stranded.

So you might ask, why are you mad at us? We are all for the people who lost loved ones.

Because its a lie, the "wacko" conspiracy theorist are right. How do i know? Well no one is to say this information is useful at all, and debunkers will just say whatever they want to disrespect myself, my sister, and all the other families affected by this.

I remember being pulled out of my class in school when it happened. They told me what was going on and i was able to use the school phone system to contact my parents, who at the time were still alive in the building, seperated.

First i talked to my father, he was located in the north tower on the 57th floor. He was trapped, because the elevators were malfunctioning. I will never forget how glad i was he was ok, and then what he told me stuck in my head forever, "Don't worry, we were told these building were built to withstand a plane crash, the building will not fall and we will be ok" I told him i was going to call mom, but when i tried the cell phone just went straight to voice mail, i called him back and he told me not to worry.

Needless to say about an hour latter the towers fell.

I lost my parents, and from that day i wanted to know the truth, those towers could not fall, there was no reason.

The utter bull# i hear from all you debunkers everyday, how you should care about the familes, well let me tell you, the familes want the truth.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS BEEN LIKE, YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT THE FAMILIES FEEL LIKE, YOU DO NOT KNOW #, YOU KNOW ABSOLUTLY 0 PEOPLE THERE, YOU LOST NOONE, AND YOU CLAIM THAT YOU CARE ABOUT "THE FAMILIES" YOU DON"T CARE AT ALL.

I hope all of you debunkers get screwed by the government too, a bunch of madmen who don't care who they kill to get what they want.

Answer me debunkers, do you know what its like? Did you know ANYONE? Its all a lie, i will stick by my word. Until i am proven otherwise. I don't want sympathy for myself or my sister, all we want is the truth.

Thank you for your time ATS, i hope this post isn't deleted, i would have made a new topic but evidently i can't.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Are you spying on me?? If not how come your avatar is an accurate rendition of my home life, eh eh??

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join