It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad launches probe into truth behind 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Beirut, Oct 14: Reiterating his contention that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated, the President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has announced the launch of a probe into the Sep 11 'events'.

“I announce that the formation of an independent and neutral team to examine the facts and discover the truth of the September 11 events is the demand of all the peoples of the region and the world," Ahmadinejad said at a rally here on Wednesday, Oct 13 night, reported The Telegraph.

The President, on a visit to Lebanon, toured Shia Muslim strongholds of south Beirut, the report added.

Ahmadinejad has, several times, in the past argued that the Sep 11, 2001 attacks were not what the United States makes it look like.

Ahmadinejad's assertion of the same at the UN General Assembly, prompted the US as well as the United Kingdom to stage a walk out in Sep 2010.

news.oneindia.in...

Well, so let's see how much of a real 9/11 Truther this dude is.
Who's he going to pick to lead the team? No. Not Kissinger. We tried that already.

And oh, forget about Zelikow, too. I think he's had enough grief for one lifetime, but he still should be hung.

You might start with the nanothermite study, and demand the missing serial numbers of the black boxes, for a prompt call to Boeing.

Yeah, right.

Even if he could get world governments to demand a new investigation, I highly doubt they could get any kind of subpoena power. Would be kind of like trying to try GW Bush in the Hague. Just not likely.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

And all of a sudden Iran has another internal revolution.

Seriously, I doubt this man and his bolstering could become any more outrageous. The truth behind 9/11 will probably never be fully revealed as long as the world operates under the current settings. To be honest, this is nothing but political posturing on the part of Mahmoud. Nothing more...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of Ahmadinejid and I'm not sure if his presence in the 9/11 truth movement is necessarily a good thing. However, if he does manage to bring funding to a neutral investigation into 9/11, then he would get my respect for that.....but I suspect there are alternate motives for him starting an investigation in which I presume that he'd oversee, rather than just 'finding out the truth' of 9/11.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Wow just what the 9/11 truth movement needed. A conspiracy theory that now has the enrollment of one of the world's craziest men. This is the same guy that denied the holocaust. I can see it now. The truth movement will be claiming that Ahmadinejad was actually recruited by the US government to side with the truth movement to discredit them. He agrees to this to get the US off his back about the nuclear programs. Remember I said it first haha.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well Ahmadinejad, if you are listening, one angle on this would be to get all your spies watching Israel to start finding out all this classified information that links Israel to 9/11. We'd like that, and so would you. You need to start driving a wedge between Israel and her lame bitch America. You've already got Obama working towards that end a bit, but we need more.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
People who ignorantly bash Ahmadinejad as a stupid and crazy man are ignorant.

He is the leader of a very important and strategic country, and he has great relations with many influential countries.

He knows what is best for his country, and that just happens to be 9/11 Truth.

When a superpower is flanking your country getting ready to attack, what do you do?

You call them out on all of their bullsh!t.

Remember, during his UN speech very FEW delegates walked out. Most of them stayed and listened to his speech. It was just Israel and the U.S. that walked out.

Perhaps he will have Lt. Col Anthony Schaffer to head the Investigation - along with a few members of congress and Interpol. Probably some Iranian physicists as well.(Yes, remember Iran is a highly developed country with scientists!)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
It was just Israel and the U.S. that walked out.

Some people really need to stop and THINK about that for a minute!

Now go ahead, stop and think about it again...That's right...Just like that. Let it sink in...Let it click...Let it awaken the deniers!

Umm, you sure Pakistan didn't bail too? Or were they smarter than that?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

It was just Israel and the U.S. that walked out.

Some people really need to stop and THINK about that for a minute!

Now go ahead, stop and think about it again...That's right...Just like that. Let it sink in...Let it click...Let it awaken the deniers!

Umm, you sure Pakistan didn't bail too? Or were they smarter than that?

Except, typically, it isn't true. The European delegates also walked out.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I don't care who you are, what country you come from or even what your motives are.
If you can shed more light of TRUTH on the 911 incident, then MORE POWER TO YOU.
peace

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad may be many things, but, he should not be discounted just because:

a: He has a large influence within the muslim Shi'a community
(Shi'as are a 10-15% minority in the predominately sunni muslim world of Islam.
Intolerance to Shi'a muslims by Sunnis is just plain stupid, but seen in all religions).
b. He wants the Zionist Regime destroyed (Research the mistranslations
- many here on ATS see and say the same. Jews OK, Zionist are F'ed.
Iran has a very large Jewish Community and they are more than fine/happy.
They aren't exactly rushing to 'return' to Israel).
c. He's the President of an Oil Resource Rich Country (and we know that the US PTB love
a kowtowing puppet to sign off on Contracts for those resources).
d. He disagrees with the Capitalist/Greedy US Foreign policy of 'Free Trade'
(FT destroyed the lives of every country it has been introduced into - even the US).
Ask yourself where you fit in the poor/rich paradigm (middle class ommited - if it was an animal,
the WWF would be squealling).

Prediction:
And I won't be surprised if his 'probe' cites a relationship between the forged passports from an assassination, to the forged Saudi 'hi-jackers' passport fragments found. Come on, half of those 'hi-jackers' are alive an well in SA.
- please, fanatic zionists are not prepared to die for the Zionist cause of expanding Israel to the biblical borders?
edit on 14-10-2010 by CitizenNum287119327 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Actually, someone was WAY wrong.

The Americans were followed out by diplomats from other U.S. allies. The Israelis weren't even there - they were off for the Jewish holiday of Succoth.

www.nydailynews.com...

Ok, punt....

(Note to self: Watch who you star and make sure they know what they are saying before going off on your tirades. ***slap***)
edit on Thu Oct 14th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

“I announce that the formation of an independent and neutral team to examine the facts and discover the truth of the September 11 events is the demand of all the peoples of the region and the world,"

And for his critics.....

Answer why the US President (Bush jr, or Obama), hasn't come forward with the same statement to find answers about the atrocity perpetrated on his own people and country?????
edit on 14-10-2010 by CitizenNum287119327 because: bbcode

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Im willing to believe in a 9/11 Conspiracy....but this deranged psychopath embracing it is not good advertisement for the "truther-movement".

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Sincerely not trying to be over the top here or anything but this type of tomfoolery might get him shot.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Im willing to believe in a 9/11 Conspiracy....but this deranged psychopath embracing it is not good advertisement for the "truther-movement".

Well, when it comes right down to it, truthers don't need anyone to represent us. 9/11 truth is born in those who looked, saw, said "no way," and can see through the bigger picture of the MIC, insurance fraud, greed, gold stealing, oil robbing, and elite world agendas at any cost. It's been characterized as a movement, but it's really just people seeking the truth.

It won't really matter whether he leads up an independent investigation. Unless he manages to waterboard a few Israelis into giving up the goods, that is.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I'm not a fan of Ahmadinejid and I'm not sure if his presence in the 9/11 truth movement is necessarily a good thing. However, if he does manage to bring funding to a neutral investigation into 9/11, then he would get my respect for that.....

I'm pretty much in agreement with that.
Anything truthful that he can help bring
to light would be more than what we have
now. If he uses his authority in ways our
gov entities won't, then I'm all for it.
However with that being said, don't
you think he might be going into
this investigation with a biased
pre-determined verdict of guilty?
Moreover, any help from a gov entity
is more than what we have now, even if
that gov entity is a foreign ruler.

edit on 10/14/2010 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Remember, during his UN speech very FEW delegates walked out. Most of them stayed and listened to his speech. It was just Israel and the U.S. that walked out.

the very ones guilty
of the crime of mass murder
and mass propaganda.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

the very ones guilty
of the crime of mass murder
and mass propaganda.

You obviously didn't read the subsequent posts that proved that to be a lie.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

And I won't be surprised if his 'probe' cites a relationship between the forged passports from an assassination, to the forged Saudi 'hi-jackers' passport fragments found.

What??? You Mean linked to a ME country with an active intel agency that might've been trying to lay the blame on another patsy, but who would have the chutzpah to even think they could get away with such a devilishly cunning plan. Why you'd need trusted assets of influence and power throughout the intel branches and power structures of the USA to even have a chance to pull this kind of deception off, I don't know it'll take some persuading to get this one off the ground.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Wait. Different places are spinning this story differently. He may be merely announcing that a probe is the demand of the peoples of the world. I am not sure to what extent this is actually happening, if at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join