It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad launches probe into truth behind 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Don't be surprised if CIA & Mossad have the same Time-Share!

Bush Sr - CIA (started the ball rolling); Bush Jr - Dads 'Special' boy, obedient; Obama - CIA (following the policy).
Bushes & Bin Ladens (discuss the black sheep of the family over a coffee)
Bush Sr & Carlyle Group (meet-n-greet with the (Saudi et all) elite)
Osama - 'Yeah I'll claim it, look after my boys' (dying anyway, diaylisis is a bitch, last defiant act by a dying man).
Zionists owned the WTC, software used in the US defence systems (meh, its insured, still profit to be made).
CIA want the Patriot Act etc and the associated budget(s).
Iraq/Iran resource rich and leaders stating they want the Zionist Regime in Israel gone (but they are more than just kids with stones).
Dance Eliezer, Dance (but don't forget to film our training videos for the next op)

Shazam,
Everybodys a winner sez the Carnie.

edit on 14-10-2010 by CitizenNum287119327 because: spells

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
At least he is acknowledging that it really happened, so that in itself is a step-upwards for
Mr. Ahmadinejad.

edit on 10/14/2010 by ladyinwaiting because:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Perhaps the US should launch a probe into Ahmadinijad's last election " victory " and his regime's disgraceful human rights record like hanging teenagers in the street for being gay !

direland.typepad.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
How about lets make a list of what we want from his investigation? Here is mine, so far:

a) Lets hear, and see, the testimony of the hijakers that were supposed to be killed on 9/11

b) Try to see if China still has some left-over steel that may contain traces of thermite or whatever evidence China may have

c) Lets hear from people that helped Able Danger from other countries

d) Lets hear some communication intercepts that foreign intelligent agencies may have just before 9/11

Ok...thats a start. What about your questions?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

In America they don't need a regime to kill gays, the citizens have been taught to kill/ bully gays to death.

Remember anything we know about anyone on this planet has been taught to us by the media, unless you all have been there for such "events" as we see posted here like :"Iranian fighter jets are refueling in China." Who do you think is feeding you this information?
That investigation should build the towers, or building 7 exactly as it was built and recreate the fires, etc that they say brought it down, with cameras and microphones from every angle.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is so funny, i could tell you who he will blame already. It was America and the C.I.A. He knows all the paranoid freaks will believe it. There you go September 11th conspiracy theorists, you have a leader and a voice

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I was thinking itll be a long row to hoe being a shia investigation of a bunch of sunnis....

Personally id like to see if he has already got some crumbs of intel we could use regardless of source.
Its extremely possible that the iranis had penetrated the alqueda of the time....
Its kinda like the boy who said the emperors got no clothess isnt it?
This is good for the truther movement any way you slice it i think,the world has had it thrown in their face at the UN.whether they walk out or not, the challenge has been made....lets hope it doesnt fade off into mere posturing and propaganda.
It would be a good time for Castro to make another letter in support of the investigation, perhaps hugo chavez too could throw in on this,In fact there could be an opening here for other countries as well to speak up.
Quadafi anyone?
Come to think of it there is a lot of goverments who would like nothing better than to pull up washingtons skirts a little no?The UN could be a double edged sword in this case/
Ah well i can dream cant i?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I might also add that there has been plenty of talk about the Iranians funding Al Queda so he is going to come out and say, It wasn't Osama, it was Bush, He is so clever he has fooled all the other current world leaders!!
edit on 14/10/2010 by jexmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Here is what i wish would happen:

Iran funds the construction of identical (steel, dimensions and all) world trade towers. Use identical (supposed) planes. Remotely crash it into the same spot and televise it live on TV and on the internet. Then wait for the outcome.

That will end all debate. However, i am certain some group of people will poop in their pants when that testing occurs.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Orrrrrr...We could all just drop it and stp making up sensationalist crap. It happened, it was awful, one of the worst days of my life. It's over, there is no conspiracy, we have heard enough. This is so unfair on the families that were affected and just want to forget and get on with their lives.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Exactly, well said my friend! People just want to see a conspiracy in everything.
Its terrible what happened, but using it as fuel for some crackpot fantasy is insulting to the people affected.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
Orrrrrr...We could all just drop it and stp making up sensationalist crap. It happened, it was awful, one of the worst days of my life. It's over, there is no conspiracy, we have heard enough. This is so unfair on the families that were affected and just want to forget and get on with their lives.

Thank you, there's nothing more I can say than this. I mean, seriously, I can't be the only person who realizes the very moment in time those planes slammed into the buildings is the very moment in time that all the passengers and crew lost their lives, and these conspiracy people keep playing it over and over like it was a big game to them. One film clip, they're alive, the next clip, they're dead, roll it back to when they're still alive again, fast forward it to when their bodies are being smeared all over the WTC interior like jam. Giggle, giggle, great fun. Who cares if the mother, wife, or child of one of the victims is seeing this.

I once dated a girl whose cousin was murdered by a serial killer in California. One day she turned on the TV and she she saw one of those true life detective shows documenting how the cops investigated his murder. There he was, his strangled and mutilated body lying on the ground, right on the television screen in front of her. Now I know how she felt.

Ahmadinejad isn't doing this to find out the truth of anything. He's doing it because it's antagonistic. Just becuase you people are into these conspiracy stories it doesn't give you an excuse for you not to see that.
edit on 14-10-2010 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You all seam to be missing a vary important point here.

911 is beside the point, there are enough people in the US that miss trust there government.

This is a leverage point for Ahmadinejad to push the US people into maybe voting for someone other that OBAMA.

Look at the big picture, there is no way in hell he can make a difference in what happen with 911 but he can affect a cause with the american people at large, how much who knows?

js
edit on 14-10-2010 by jsettica because: spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
Wow just what the 9/11 truth movement needed. A conspiracy theory that now has the enrollment of one of the world's craziest men. This is the same guy that denied the holocaust.

please read the actual transcript of the speech you are referring to (not a news story of it) because a) he didn't not deny the holocaust and b) you are being ignorant.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm sure it will get rather amusing once he concludes it was done by holograms, nukes, or super secret carrier pigeons and the "truthers" that disagree with those particular "theories" start screaming that he's DIS-INFO!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
To me this seems rather excellent timing to start an investigation about an event that increased a divide in our country. With all the posturing on both sides what better way to keep the usa from a military action against Iran than to keep us fighting amongst ourselves? I can not believe the official story of 9/11, but have strong reservations that this will bring anything to light that isnt already known by the people. Just more posturing.

C.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Im willing to believe in a 9/11 Conspiracy....but this deranged psychopath embracing it is not good advertisement for the "truther-movement".

Agreed,he may not be the best person to have envolved in any movement.
BUT,in times of uncertainty and common cause,strange associations occur..

As the U.S leads by example of having Stallin as an allie.
And he,far more than Ahmadinejad,was a deranged psychopath.

So,Ahmadinejad speaking out against the OS,really bad.
But Stalin being trumpeted as a great allie,ok?

(Gendercide.org)-Case Study:

Summary

Under the dictatorship of Joseph Stalin, tens of millions of ordinary individuals were executed or imprisoned in labour camps that were little more than death camps. Perceived political orientation was the key variable in these mass atrocities. But gender played an important role, and in many respects the Purge period of Soviet history can be considered the worst gendercide of the twentieth century.

gendercide.org...

1943 Teheran conference

Stalin's death camps

edit on 14-10-2010 by Black_Fox because: SpElLInG n suCh

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

You seem to be ignoring the obvious point that the US and UK were only allied with Russia because we were all fighting the nazis, you know my enemy's enemy is my friend. The alliance fell apart as soon as Germany was defeated.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
This is so funny, i could tell you who he will blame already. It was America and the C.I.A. He knows all the paranoid freaks will believe it. There you go September 11th conspiracy theorists, you have a leader and a voice

Of course that is what he will say when he concludes the investigation. He has already said as much.

People need to be weary of an investigation that starts with a conclusion already in place.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

Indeed, you should remember that when 9/11 happened , zero investigation, total knowledge of all,, pretty cool huh.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join