It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
not because of twitter, the balloons were let loose and thats originally what everyone was standing around looking at, then someone put it on twitter to spread the news, i get the feeling this was a totally planned hoax to coincide with that norad guys prediction.

thanks

rich

It's possible.

In all likelihood these could simply be balloons.
I don't doubt this could be a hoax at all.

The people in the video however seemed to believe they weren't looking at balloons. From the descriptions given by the guy filming the video, the objects in question allegedly exhibited strange behavior. Is it possible they were all fooled and were looking at balloons and the guy filming this was in on it?

Sure it is.
Then again it could be a completely unrelated event and not connected to the NORAD "seers" prophecies.

A good way to find out if this smells is if the NORAD guy starts taking credit.

I only recently read the NORAD prediction.
Is it even that popular?

From what I read, this small UFO sighting or balloon hoax doesn't even remotely begin to fulfill his prophecy.

If this is a hoax to validate that guys claims, then it's a pretty weak one.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
See I have been correct.

You lot will lap up anything.

NO UFOS ever.

Balloons....fell of my seat

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Seemslike this is getting a little attention huffing post and intel hub.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Why would anyone come to this part of the forum and get annoyed that we are talking about a possible UFO?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
just started a chat group if you guys are up for it

UFO NY sighting

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
It was a massive release of balloons, not a ufo. # (thats right i just said the f word) you people are stupid and paranoid, you see something in the sky and ASSUME its a ufo.

Like comeon what is this the darkages? I JUST SAW GOD...everybody worship me now

lol So many ufo sightings, yet no evidence execpt for some blury videos of some lights. Really grow up

Wow...

Now you are just being nasty.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Seemslike this is getting a little attention huffing post and intel hub.
Ufo activity close to yankee stadium in bronx also

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

I agree with you

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You may all also want to search for ufo fleet over moscow 101010

link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

yes, exactly. Not sure where the non-nyc people are finding evidence, but the videos posted that have been referred to on this site and huffpo show nothing but some people confusedly looking up on a street corner. I see that every day in times square- THEYRE CALLED TOURISTS. lol. and they make every walk home for me unbearable.

I repeat for those just joining us- no ufo- just some GD balloons.

link   
reply to post by lee anoma

well the various norad prediction threads have been pretty popular, especially today! lol.

and there's already been a picture of the supposed u.f.os which looked exactly like.... wait for it.... you guessed it, balloons! lol.

i think somebody has been planning this for a little while, also notice the nice new members on this thread today!. might just be reading too much into it but i get the feeling oat least one of them has come here purposely to aid the hoax..... it HAS been done before.... lol

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Christ.. this is ridiculous. I mean I understand when you guys are die hard over some questionable footage but there is absolutely NOTHING here. NOTHING. I mean you guys are worse than the uber-religious types. Use your heads. I'm never like this on this site because it's about being open minded. However when you are this naive it sets back people who are serious about this stuff. I'm not even one, but just being associated with a site where people would be so foolish. Ufo's have become magic and god for the modern day fools.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Do you people get aroused by bickering?
Seriously wtf is wrong with this place.
edit on 13-10-2010 by LunaticBinge because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Alien-OneZero

Yay somebody else who has the amazing ablitiy of COMMON SENCE. I swear they see anything that flys (birds planes even bugs) they think its a ufo, like everyone is going nuts or something. (will the world turn into insanity?)

If aliens were to watch earth for (first time ever being now for 10 mintues) they would leave without ever coming back
alien 1: what...what are they doing?
alien 2: *they appear to be looking for spaceships*
alien 1: "those are balloons, bugs, birds, wtf that is a plane. HOW DUMB IS THIS SPECIES?
alien 2: you really want to know? ...they are classified as mentally retarded
alien 3: LAME, lets just go to another planet, these guys are dumb
*ship flys away and never comes back*

link   

Originally posted by Ali3nAlly
Why would anyone come to this part of the forum and get annoyed that we are talking about a possible UFO?

Hahahahaha! Now see, THAT one almost made me fall off my chair!

C'mon, let us speculate a little here... if anything its just for a bit of fun (all while hoping there's some truth to it all).

Wish the trolls found more fun in that. Instead they amuse themselves by excrementing on everyone's parade.
edit on 13-10-2010 by oaf21 because: edit for grammar

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzo
reply to post by mutantgenius

i really dont think any events are unfolding. i watched for a good ten mins. and there is nothing out of the ordinary in nyc. beautiful clear cloudless sky too.

You are not looking hard enough! The beautiful clear cloudless sky is the first step of disclosure.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm a wee-bit late (typical for me
), but when I clicked the link for the earthcam @ Times Square, it is saying: "This stream is temporarily unavailable to the public"?!?!?!?!

I only got to the third page of the thread, so I'll go back and read to current and see if there is an explaination or mention of this from anyone else!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by oaf21

Originally posted by Ali3nAlly

Hahahahaha! Now see, THAT one almost made me fall off my chair!

C'mon, let us speculate a little here... if anything its just for a bit of fun (all while hoping there's some truth to it all).

Wish the trolls found more fun in that. Instead they amuse themselves by excrementing on everyone's parade.
edit on 13-10-2010 by oaf21 because: edit for grammar

Well I have an idea.. let's exclude the super embarrassing UFO fanatics from the recent posts boards so people just visiting the site won't be turned off to joining.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Lets not insult others. Yes some people got a little to excited, remember the predicition made by that bro from NORAD and the fact you are on a conspiracy theory website.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join