It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Ten Commandments influenced from The 42 Principles?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

I don't get any of the pictures. What am I'm looking at the last three pictures? Plus we're the Annuki giants? Hard to have sex with small women. :/
The Fallen Angels is the name of the group I'm in. Since my heritage and my talents allowed me membership into the very private society.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Interesting. But I doubt what they brought to the table.
www.michaelnugent.com...
Natalie Angier said it best for me. Plus she looks a lot like Ayn Rand!
www.michaelnugent.com...

‘So, I’ll out myself. I’m an Atheist. I don’t believe in God, Gods, Godlets or any sort of higher power beyond the universe itself, which seems quite high and powerful enough to me. I don’t believe in life after death, channeled chat rooms with the dead, reincarnation, telekinesis or any miracles but the miracle of life and consciousness, which again strike me as miracles in nearly obscene abundance. I believe that the universe abides by the laws of physics, some of which are known, others of which will surely be discovered, but even if they aren’t, that will simply be a result, as my colleague George Johnson put it, of our brains having evolved for life on this one little planet and thus being inevitably limited. I’m convinced that the world as we see it was shaped by the again genuinely miraculous, let’s even say transcendent, hand of evolution through natural selection.’

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If a manufacture company makes cars, who made the manufacture company that makes cars?

When history gives you a story, it dosen't matter how many people wants to hide from it, the truth always comes out.

edit on 28-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Are you referring to the pictures?
BTW what are your thoughts on dreams?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

scroll down to the interview with Steve Quayle
there's 3 parts. coast.gmms.ca...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I ask my self why is it that Von Helton always comes out with something interesting, but look what he haves to say about the atheist religion.

You think he makes sense?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

scroll down to the interview with Steve Quayle
there's 3 parts. coast.gmms.ca...

Thank you I'll check out in a few minutes.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Atheism is not a religion. We're talking the Fallen Angels and you change the subject. I don't know what you're trying to prove. But this guy has nothing to say that people who don't understand Atheism has always been saying.
thethinkingatheist.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Atheism is not a religion. We're talking the Fallen Angels and you change the subject. I don't know what you're trying to prove. But this guy has nothing to say that people who don't understand Atheism has always been saying.
thethinkingatheist.com...

Well Jesus is not a religion and yet people associate him as such things.

I'm not trying to prove anything all I'm doing is pointing out where you left.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It's difficult to explain what Jesus was. To me Jesus never existed because of all the similar religious figures. You can take the God out of religion; but you can't take the religion out of God.
It's an oxymoron to worship God and not call it religion.
en.wikipedia.org...
Religion is the belief in and worship of a god or gods, or a set of beliefs concerning the origin and purpose of the universe.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Also when you have time I have another great article for you to read. Tell me what you think.
www.nobeliefs.com...

The stories of the Bible evolved slowly over centuries before the existence of orthodox religions. Many belief cults spread stories and myths probably handed down by oral tradition from generation to generation before people wrote them down. Many of the stories originally came from Egyptian and Sumerian cults. All of these early religions practiced polytheism, including the early Hebrews. Some of the oldest records of the stories that later entered the Old Testament came from thousands of small cylinder seals depicting creation stories, excavated from the Mesopotamia period. These early artifacts and artworks (dated as early as 2500 B.C.E.) established the basis for the Garden of Eden stories a least a thousand years before it impacted Hebrew mythology.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

It's difficult to explain what Jesus was. To me Jesus never existed because of all the similar religious figures. You can take the God out of religion; but you can't take the religion out of God.
It's an oxymoron to worship God and not call it religion.
en.wikipedia.org...
Religion is the belief in and worship of a god or gods, or a set of beliefs concerning the origin and purpose of the universe.

You see? thats what you don't understand and many other people alike.

The #1 reason that the bible points out the name of God, is for us humans to know who God really is. God left us his name which is Jehovah (Yahweh) Jesus is not God but the son of God, Christ him self had repeatedly said in the bible that he is not God. He said his father is greater than him and with out the father he can't do anything, Jesus was born and then died, Jehovah is the Alpha and the Omega which means he never had a start or an ending.

atheist dosent promise you anything, Jesus promise you eternal life here on earth.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Are you a Christian? You do know there is more then one name for God? Right?
The Jews also consider them the Children of God.
www.messiahtruth.com...
Jesus is nothing. He spoken out against the Torah and disproved his being.
www.messiahtruth.com...

A true prophet sent by G-d will never preach a message contrary to even one of the Torah's precepts. If someone claiming Divine Inspiration, the Torah demands that this so-called prophet prove himself. In light of this, Jesus and Paul did some rather heinous things in their lifetimes. They completely vilified those who opposed their theologies, a crime from which stems two thousand years of Christian anti-Semitism. They did everything that a false prophet could do to loudly scream that he was false. Chapters 13 and 18 of Deuteronomy clearly define false prophets, and Jesus and Paul are the living incarnations of that definition.

Are you just looking for salvation in life? I think you were suckered in.
www.messiahtruth.com...

There are a number of requirements for a sacrifice to be valid or it is completely disqualified and will be an abomination to G-d. These requirements are as follows: 1. The sin offering must be brought forth by the person seeking atonement, and slaughtered either by the sinner or by the priest. 2. Death must be caused by a sharp, perfect blade cutting across the neck, resulting in blood loss and swift death. 3. The offering must be physically unblemished. 4. In the case of mammal offerings (bulls, lambs, etc.) the offering must be less than one year old. 5. In the case of mammal offerings, the mammal must have cloven hooves and chew cud. 6. The sacrifice must be brought at the Temple 7. The sacrifice must have its blood taken by a priest and sprinkled on the altar. 8. The sacrifice must be salted. Since Jesus did not fulfill even one of the eight precepts listed above, it's clear that his death could not be the atoning sacrifice Christians claim it is.

Atheism is a much more logical choice then blind faith.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Let me explain something to you. In the begining we were some form of monkeys, god's creation.
Then we took the red pill, then we evolved into something else some of us more or less.
The original creator is only one, it has no name.
The bible has a way of describing it, but without searhing further you may not find the answer.
All this names that you hear about are aliens that modified or genetic order.
To say that is good or bad I am reserved regarding that answer, we shall soon find out.
I would not chose sides. Our innocence and ability to explain it for our selfs is the best thing.
Most important is not to give your self up to some sect, some sociaty, it's not worth it, you sell your self out.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

And again thats why is important to know the bible.

Jewish killed Jesus back in the days, and after Jesus died the jewish believed in many god's which all of them wore demons, Annunakis, Grays, and now Al-ah ( The Moon god ). Egypt had many gods as well and Jehovah didn't just declare war to Egypt but there gods as well.

There is only one God my friend, please search your feelings and ask your self if this guy is right or wrong, and if you think I'm wrong search history in the right direction.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Again I say to you. Didn't Jesus during his life and worship with all the other Jews? Then Jesus would be just like them all. I say to you look at history and learn religion is false hope. Jesus is another concept of a savior.
listverse.com...
www.pocm.info...

Zoroaster was born of a virgin and “immaculate conception by a ray of divine reason.” He was baptized in a river. In his youth he astounded wise men with his wisdom. He was tempted in the wilderness by the devil. He began his ministry at age 30. Zoroaster baptized with water, fire and “holy wind.” He cast out demons and restored the sight to a blind man. He taught about heaven and hell, and revealed mysteries, including resurrection, judgment, salvation and the apocalypse. He had a sacred cup or grail. He was slain. His religion had a eucharist. He was the “Word made flesh.” Zoroaster’s followers expected a “second coming” in the virgin-born Saoshynt or Savior, who is to come in 2341 AD and begin his ministry at age 30, ushering in a golden age.

Sound familiar?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Are you a Christian? You do know there is more then one name for God? Right?

No! I'm a truther.

I'm a witness of things to come, just like you.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Well there are different definitions for Truthers. your definition is no more correct than any other interpretation made.
That's my opinion. The Fallen have risen since being imprisoned for so long and it is time for me to shine.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Again I say to you. Didn't Jesus during his life and worship with all the other Jews? Then Jesus would be just like them all. I say to you look at history and learn religion is false hope. Jesus is another concept of a savior.

Not all Jews followed Jesus, instead they stoned him many times and he had to run for his life. Those prieast at the time wore Jewish hypocrite's false prophets who wore devoted to Cesar not Jesus or Jehovah. Jesus was pointing them out, we are the nation of Jesus, those that believe in Yeshua are his nation.

edit on 28-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Well I read different in the Bible.
Was he crucified or stoned?
www.messiahtruth.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join