It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Ten Commandments influenced from The 42 Principles?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

The authors are unknown. I know you're trying to make it out as all lies. But what I'm saying is the truth. Man created the Bible.

Most of the early books were probably compiled from oral sources, edited and written during the reign of King Josiah of Judah (around 650 BC), who attempted to assert control over the northern kingdom. He's also credited with "restoring God's law" over his people, when he "found" a book of the Torah in the old temple.

www.hennessy.id.au...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

oh where to start, where to start. let me just put it this way: nothing is ever as simple as it looks, especially when we're discussing thousands of years of history. i will say, however, the united states of america wasn't established to escape from christianity. it was established to escape from taxes, ridiculous laws and religious harrassment by the vatican. (several of them were protestants, btw and at the time, there was a cold war going on between the values and beliefs of catholicism who followed the pope, vs.protestants, who followed the biblical writings of yeshua (once the bible was printed in english and german and people read what it said for themselves, it changed the face of europe).

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Ok thats what I thought you don't know what your talking about, no do respect to you.

Why would you not look at our history and believe such claim of the bible? from who you've learned this? beware of the hybrid they are not your friend, they are your worst enemy humankind as ever face on this earth.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

oh where to start, where to start. let me just put it this way: nothing is ever as simple as it looks, especially when we're discussing thousands of years of history. i will say, however, the united states of america wasn't established to escape from christianity. it was established to escape from taxes, ridiculous laws and religious harrassment by the vatican. (several of them were protestants, btw and at the time, there was a cold war going on between the values and beliefs of catholicism who followed the pope, vs.protestants, who followed the biblical writings of yeshua (once the bible was printed in english and german and people read what it said for themselves, it changed the face of europe).

That is totally correct, 100 little chocolate Hershey's for you.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

You're logic is flawed. I know my studies and the there is zero chance of there ever being a God. You know this! What do hybrids have to do with this now?
www.machineslikeus.com...
www.positiveatheism.org...
All religious text is plagiarized.
Look at all the links I offered and then tell me! Expect you believe I'm a liar! You're a person who follows blindly. Keep up the false hope!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Are you a Christian? People came to the Americas for more then religious persecutions. colonizing the continent was a huge factor with the English, French and Spanish. If I recall Catholics where here first and killing people.
You mention Jesus by the name of Yeshua. Why do you do that?
www.messiahtruth.com...
Are you another person who worships Jesus?

A true prophet sent by G-d will never preach a message contrary to even one of the Torah's precepts. If someone claiming Divine Inspiration, the Torah demands that this so-called prophet prove himself. In light of this, Jesus and Paul did some rather heinous things in their lifetimes. They completely vilified those who opposed their theologies, a crime from which stems two thousand years of Christian anti-Semitism. They did everything that a false prophet could do to loudly scream that he was false. Chapters 13 and 18 of Deuteronomy clearly define false prophets, and Jesus and Paul are the living incarnations of that definition.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

You're logic is flawed. I know my studies and the there is zero chance of there ever being a God. You know this! What do hybrids have to do with this now?
www.machineslikeus.com...
www.positiveatheism.org...
All religious text is plagiarized.
Look at all the links I offered and then tell me! Expect you believe I'm a liar! You're a person who follows blindly. Keep up the false hope!

Every thing my dear brother, everything! they have TRYED to change our history, but they can't. You are living in a spiritual war right now in these day bud. You don't believe in God? is your call, I will not argue that with you.

All I'm saying is you been fooled by more intelligent things, we all been fooled, but not any more, people are waking up! and that makes them very nervous, especially in these end of day.

edit on 28-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

moses wrote a huge section of the pentateuch (first five books). and you can tell! for example. the following is what the first adam creation says in english translation:

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And this is what it said in the original hebrew

Gen 1:27 Elohim created adam image, image Elohim created; male female created.

On first glance it doesn't look egyptian, BUT IT IS.

edit on 28-9-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Well at least you respect me. But the evidence I seen, read and what not makes it different to me. You have faith for a particular belief. I'm me, myself and I. I would like for you to step in my mind and see all the evidence as I see it. Off topic why do you hate Alex Jones?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Sorry to disagree with you on that subject. The authors couldn't name any of the Pharaohs and everything else is screwed up! Moses really does put himself in the roll as God!
www.usbible.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Is there not a difference in emphasis here?
Is there not a difference between a declaration and a commandment?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

oh this is another example of where you haven't got all the data. but you will .

there were many gods. ELOHIM is plural. there were also many types of sons of god(s). for example:

1. sons of god men. example: pharaohs kids.
2. sons of yahweh/jehovah. angels.
3. sons of god (same as #2). adopted humans, grafted into the family tree of israel
4. sons of god begotten? only one. (this and #1 are connected!)

the sumerian version adds another etymological layer but it's the same exact story as that of egypt and later akkad.

elohim was ATUM (egyptian god who created man (ADAM) image), which i believe is also plural but egyptology teaches that ATUM was one guy.

where people get tripped up is not realizing how the god word is applicable to 3 different gods in ancient texts, who had etymological roots in various languages all over the far, middle and near east.

here's a big hint: amun = amen = anu.

edit on 28-9-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Hate? I don't hate. Alex Jones is not a human being he is a hybrid made by these evil Annunakis aka Grays, for you to understand what I'm talking about you need to read the bible, just for your research purpose and from that point on your hart will dictate were to go.

I respect everybody my friend, even those that don't agree with me because I don't blame them for what they are going thru, thats why I'm so angry at Alex Jones and his abominated creatures race, because all they wants to do is harm my world and my people, and they've been doing it for a long time part of their agenda which is part of the Illuminati agenda, The New World Order.

Do you have any idea how many inosent people have died cause of this agenda? One thing I'm sure! non of them were hybrids.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think your going to hate chocolate for today
you are very bright, I like that.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well I can tell I'm tired and it's hard to keep my eyes open. But what your present me is that you have beliefs that you believe are true. Which I believe all these cultures copied from one another.
Are you a Christian or what?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Last time I check there were no hybrids in the Bible. What book are you reading here? I never liked any of those conspiracy nuts. Kinda like video reviewers online.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

yeah i 'm a christian but a rather unorthodox version. reason being is that i decided one day to find out what the bottomless pit was in the book of revelation, chapter 9, and ended up following the trail all the way back to the ABZU of Enki in ancient sumer, after which i realized the bible was an egyptian-sumerian text because the people of egypt were also the people of mesopotamia.

yeshua calls himself the ALPHA and the OMEGA. that's a huge egyptian clue.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Sounds more Greek to me. You still have faith; I don't! Kind of simple way to explain things. As long as your happy then good for you. As an Atheist I love debating and meeting new people. Me and my spouse who is Jewish always debate. At least she is beautiful.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Last time I check there were no hybrids in the Bible. What book are you reading here? I never liked any of those conspiracy nuts. Kinda like video reviewers online.

All Nephilim wore Hybrids, the evil Anunnaki toke the doughters of men and created hybrids, Nephilim. Back in the days of Noah Nephilim wore the creation of the Fallen Angels aka Anunnaki, aka Grays and made Mighty Man over 30 foot tall called Nephilim. Then after the flood all Nephilim died, but not the Anunnaki, aka Grays aka Fallen Angels and then the evil Anunnaki came back after the flood with a new breed of Hybrids as tall as 8 to 13 feet tall and then doring time the Anunnaki had been perfecting their hybrid race till this date and this is what they look like today, all part of the Alien hybrid abduction program. (new hybrid of today) ---> www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/077b3b076491.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f7a90aae6e7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5eac74f8fd2a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6ce7e1d312e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

i was listening to this great radio interview on Coast to Coast AM in which Richard Hoagland, Michael Heiser and Stan Tenen, all talk about Evolution vs. Intelligent Design.

Richard's view was that intelligent design (aliens) was the best description of how we got here, although there was probably an evolutionary process involved in there, he still gave intelligent design more weight than say, Carl Sagan does. His was a modified panspermia view.

Heiser's view was that intelligent design (god) was the best description of how we got here.

And Stan's view was an esoteric version of the hebrew letters in the creation chapter of genesis in which stuff just creates itself from stuff that just creates itself from stuff, etc. Essentiallly, it was a modified version of evolution, in which the universe is intelligently designing stuff without having any conscious thought involved in the process. it's a geometrical process that occurs naturally and as a result of hyperdimensional physics, he claimed.

after thinking about it, i realized all three of them may be right at some level. kinda flipped me out. lol

nothing is ever as simple as it seems. that's all i gots to say about that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join