It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Before Published Audio Taped Interviews Affirms UFO Activity at Nuke Missile Sites!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Amazingly enough, the NPS site is down....???

Error

Service Unavailable....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
that in my opinion is your disclosure.

cat's out of the bag , world turns as usual

God Bless'em ,Heaven help 'em

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This goes to show that the ET are not interested in humanity, their only concern is for the well being of our living planet which man has yet to discover the significance of in the bigger picture.

I think the good ones are here to help birth our planets evolutionary process, like midwives, they are here to help her to raise her vibrational frequency.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
the good ones are here...just like the bad ones.

did you forget WE are THEM?

...the majority of us is just made to believe we are born a part of this world ;-)

Love to all! :-D

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Greetings All,

As a prelude to the upcoming press conference as promised researcher, Robert Hastings has released essential excepts, of never before published audio taped interviews with former military personnel who confirm UFO activity at some of our nation's former defensive nuclear missile sites.

The audio tapes are embedded in Hastings' most recent article/rebuttal to debunker James T Carlson's ad hominem attacks against Hastings & Bob Salas; some of Carlson's vitriol appeared in a publicized letter to Senator Tom Udall and include:

Hi Frank,

the links on your site to the audio tapes aren't working.

www.theufochronicles.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Seems to me you dont want to believe it, you seem to so easily disregard the statements of the witnesses, take the time to actually listen to them, body language and all. If you know the incidents and you understand cover up all the pieces are there. Maybe you trust government on such issues but i fail to understand why. Time and time again the skeptic is provided with testimony, first had accounts,radar tracking, photographs and video. It's never enough though is it? Don't get me wrong, I'm all down fro a healthy dose of scepticism but If you want to find a reason not to believe, you probably will do.

I'm staggered that someone who uses Fox Mulder as an avatar so easily dismisses these mens opinion. I suppose they are just trying to sell books.

"The evidence that there are objects which have been seen in our atmosphere, and even on terra firma, that cannot be accounted for either as man-made objects or as any physical force or effect known to our scientists seems to me to be overwhelming... A very large number of sightings have been vouched for by persons whose credentials seem to me unimpeachable. It is striking that so many have been trained observers, such as police officers and airline or military pilots. Their observations have in many instances... been supported either by technical means such as radar or, even more convincingly, by... interference with electrical apparatus of one sort or another..."

From the foreword to a book written by British UFO researcher Timothy Good, Above Top Secret, in 1987. Lord Hill-Norton (GCB), Chief of Defense Staff, Ministry of Defense, Britain; Chairman, Military Committee of NATO; Admiral of the Fleet; Member of House of Lords.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Shame to see that this thread has been hijacked by pseudo-sceptical mockery.

Anyway...

Here's the first 13 minutes (five minute overlap into main portion linked below):

First 18 minutes of conference

Here's the main portion (1hr and 11 minutes) of the presentation:

Main portion of conference

That's the totality of the conference, as far as I'm aware. Just in case anyone was struggling to locate it.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Great work here- getting the truth out.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Woah a UFO!!!? Really? That just means unidentified, don't jump to conclusions people, beware of attention seeking threads that use "UFO" within the title, and remember that it simply means "unidentified" not ALIEN, not E.B.E and not Extra-terrestrial.

Thanks

edit on 28/9/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_awareThat just means unidentified, don't jump to conclusions people, beware of attention seeking threads that use "UFO" within the title, and remember that it simply means "unidentified" not ALIEN, not E.B.E and not Extra-terrestrial.

Did you even listen to the press release? :shk:

UFO Press Conference (Full Video) - September 27th, 2010
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And did you not see that this is covered by CNN? Finally we get major main stream media coverage and people still say "no big deal'?

Thanks for your opinion
enjoy your bliss

edit on 28-9-2010 by zorgon because: To slap some silly sheep

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
sorry if this is a repeat, i didn't read the entire thread.

Hundreds of declassified U.S. government documents, routinely released or accessed via the Freedom of Information Act, reveal ongoing UFO incursions at nuclear weapons sites, as early as 1948. Over the past 37 years

is there a place someone can link me to where i can read and research these hundreds of documents?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes, it's still a UFO. If you can or anyone else can confirm with irrefutable evidence that this "UFO" was controlled by beings off planet then i will be interested.

For now, it's just UFO and it could be any number of possibilities including the Russians or other secret human operations.

I understand the implications of what has been happening, and some might think if its techology that the mainstream media etc. do not know of, then why jump to conclusions?

For now it remains UFO, just remember what that acronym stands for.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
is there a place someone can link me to where i can read and research these hundreds of documents?

Certainly

Disclosure NSA Style
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will find all the direct links to the NSA CIA and British MoD files... Unfortunately the MoD files are now no longer free (they were free for one year) Now they are 3.50 each. But the rest are free

Read that thread all the links are there and don't be afraid to visit them

Edit to add: If any links are no longer active, let me know. They move stuff around a lot and I can update the links

edit on 28-9-2010 by zorgon because: Mooooo

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
Yes, it's still a UFO. If you can or anyone else can confirm with irrefutable evidence that this "UFO" was controlled by beings off planet then i will be interested.

Well the difference between you and I is that I have it directly from my military sources who have seen the 'visitors' up close and personal...

But since eyewitness testimonies have zero value at ATS, to you they are UFO's, while to me they are 85%ish plasma critters, 15%ish black ops craft and 5%ish the true visitors.

You might try talking to various military people 'off the record', be surprised at the responses you can get, if it is known you are serious

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

thank you zargon, looks like hours of research.
appreciate it!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Mornin' freelance_zenarchist,

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Greetings All,

As a prelude to the upcoming press conference as promised researcher, Robert Hastings has released essential excepts, of never before published audio taped interviews with former military personnel who confirm UFO activity at some of our nation's former defensive nuclear missile sites.

The audio tapes are embedded in Hastings' most recent article/rebuttal to debunker James T Carlson's ad hominem attacks against Hastings & Bob Salas; some of Carlson's vitriol appeared in a publicized letter to Senator Tom Udall and include:

Hi Frank,

the links on your site to the audio tapes aren't working.

www.theufochronicles.com...

Appreciate the heads-up; however, I have been carefully monitoring the audio excerpts for problems (as there have been in the past with the host); this includes having a multitude of various readers in different geographic parts of the globe using different browsers (that I've asked to check) and no one is reporting problems (in general). Moreover, I just re-checked myself, in both I.E. and FF and everything is functioning fine (here).

Additionally, given the amount of traffic we're receiving to that specific article, if it were a site problem--we would be bombarded with e-mail (which has happened in the past).

Try "updating your 'flash' plug-in" and see if that helps.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nice percentages; good luck on your journey
A&A

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Jesus... Disclosure is gonna take forever with so many ignorants standing on the way...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Appreciate the heads-up; however, I have been carefully monitoring the audio excerpts for problems (as there have been in the past with the host); this includes having a multitude of various readers in different geographic parts of the globe using different browsers (that I've asked to check) and no one is reporting problems (in general). Moreover, I just re-checked myself, in both I.E. and FF and everything is functioning fine (here).

Additionally, given the amount of traffic we're receiving to that specific article, if it were a site problem--we would be bombarded with e-mail (which has happened in the past).

Try "updating your 'flash' plug-in" and see if that helps.

Cheers,
Frank

Sorry about that Frank, I tried it with Internet Explorer now and it is working. I'm not sure why Google Chrome won't play them, they're the only videos I'm not able to play in Chrome.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

Nowhere in this thread have I dismissed or disregarded the views of the former servicemen, nor have I said I don't believe them. I was talking about how the public may react. Please don't pervert what I actually said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join