It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Before Published Audio Taped Interviews Affirms UFO Activity at Nuke Missile Sites!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
Whoa, I have a problem with this...

The article says:

". . . On September 27, 2010,"

It's September 25 today! Am I missing something?

You may want to check out your sources and references first.

The date of the press conference 27TH....

On September 27th, during a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. , six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

1. Honestly I don't mean any disrespect. I just want the truth at this time (maybe when I find out the truth I might not want it)

2. Note, I didn't say the Profit is always the driver for these type of stories, but there are plenty that are driven by it. However,. On the contrary I think a more plausible explanation when High ranking officials are involved is that perhaps they have been commissioned to put out dis-information. Perhaps a few of them are not dis-info agents but they saw the latest human exotic military technology that they weren't suppose to see..

3. I'm glad that you specially corrected me on on the technicality of using the term "UFO" and "Alien" interchangeably.. However, if you were not talking about Aliens then this leads me to understand that you and those military men acknowledge that what they saw could still be from this earth and not under alien control? Therefore obviously if you and those men are using the term "UFO" for its correct meaning then you nor them have any proof of alien technology. Then I ask why the big news conference? If its not alien then why all the buzz for hidden technology that the government is hiding? If any thing the real buzz should be about government intrusions that have occurred that could cause us to go to war with another country, but that is not how the story is being presented.

From my previous post specifically to you which I made before your reply"

As I said in my previous post, this lends creditability to the the "dis-info" conspiracy to hide military technology or the what not.. Why didn't they come out before, why now? Why no national security implications now for talking about classified incidents? wouldn't a authorized "dis-info" agent prevent them from any national security implications? I suppose you could say that it would look like the government is trying to hide something by prosecuting them.

However, I'm not trying to say yes or no aliens exists and our government knows about it, All I'm saying is that there are existing valid, realistic and logical scenarios that can't easily be overlooked which haven't been addressed. Therefore, its going to take a lot more than words from non active high ranking officials in order for people to FULLY (without a doubt) accept such and incredible leap of faith.

We need to answer why aren't those military men "dis-info" agents then we can talk about the truth of what they are saying. Note those men appear very convincing and honest but wouldn't a "dis-info" agent do the same if it was to protect the nations security and they were task to do so?

From the presented evidence to date it boils down to two possibility IMO:
A..True, an alien government cover up exists and our government is aware of it.
B. False, alien technology is a military cover up of exotic technologies.

Note: this is an improvement from a decade ago, where option "C" would have been included to list the UFO topic as a joke. I think the military men that have step forward have done away with option "C".

I don't think this press conference or book is going to prove (A) without a doubt.. Like it or not it appears that the government has done an outstanding job in covering this up with all the information and dis-information that exists out there. Therefore, like it or not its going to take concrete proof and not words unless the words themselves come from the president of which ever country you are from, but even then it would require concrete proof. Once again like it or not the president of a country with tangible proof will be the official disclosure not an author.

I would not be surprised if the "UFO" topic would not be included as material for the CIA/FBI to study as a form of intelligence handling. ,

edit on 25-9-2010 by nonanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well, I can't wait until the 27th. It would be interesting to see what these gentlemen can further add to this discussion. This is as interesting as Edgar Mitchell's appearance at the Press Club:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here is a link to a scientific report about unknown objects moving in and out of the earth's atmosphere that NASA scientists cannot explain, especially since they can be detected in the UV spectrum but not the IR. Some of them are moving at speeds of 900,000 miles per hour.

They are not comets, meteorites, space junk, or debris or particles close to the camera, but objects very far away moving at unbelievable speeds and making impossible turns--impossible for anything known to our scientists and engineers at least.

By the science that we know, these things should not even exist, yet they do exist.

PS Whenever the astronauts say "Tally Ho" on these videos, that means something unknown or unidentified, like that time they were trying to find the Mir space station and they couldn't figure out which flashing light it was. Someone said "Tally Ho on the camera" that time.

edit on 25-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nonanonymous

Great insight.

No one should expect BigGov agents to buck authority.

I fear BigGov is wanting to fake an alien invasion at some point. They are laying the ground work for acceptance with this type "revelation".

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
Either ATS has been hacked, or some one is playing games! It's not funny!! F*** off!!!

What are you talking about?

Also you keep mentioning September 27th in surprise, but it clearly says it "will" happen on 27th September, meaning future tense, not past tense. Come on now lol, did you forget to drink coffee when you woke up today?

edit on 25-9-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Nevermind.. the linked site is non-profit so my beef has been cleared

b

edit on 25-9-2010 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simple
Never before published. that does not meann it has never been leaked. Any how this thread has been side tracked a bit with most discussing a photo. the real thing about this is that FOX news and other main stream news facilities are begining to cover this topic as if it was real ...

Ya, that's something that I find interesting too. Only a decade ago UFO stories were either ignored, or the story was about "those crazy UFO nuts." So a decade ago, a story like the current topic would have probably been ignored entirely.

This is getting interesting very quickly.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

About ASIS Kratos,

"ASIS International is the preeminent organization for security professionals. Founded in 1955, ASIS is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and productivity of security professionals by developing educational programs and materials that address broad security interests, such as the ASIS Annual Seminar and Exhibits, as well as specific security topics.

By providing members and the security community with access to a full range of programs and services, and by publishing the industry's No. 1 magazine—Security Management—ASIS leads the way for advanced and improved security performance."

This person is with that organization .So they much have people involved in National Security areas and on Ats plus other ufo related sites.

Here is there link www.asisonline.org... ..

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wesufmcosmic

Yes, I know. I was being kind of coy in me choosing the Australian Intelligence Service. I was trying to be humorous. Who knows who this guys is. He/She made it quite easy to follow the trail. So I call a troll within our midst. Trolling is not good, that is why I called him/her out.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Once again, it seems that people need reminding that UFO just means 'unidentified'. And that such objects could just as likely be secret stealth technology produced by humans and not necessarily by little green men from Mars.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Frank etc,

Don't you guys care about the environment, all these double barreled smoking guns, this is serious damage to the air!!

Point...I've yet to hear of smoking gun type event EVER come to anything, anytime you hear the term there's something to sell and I suspect people are getting tired of such frequently used over blown statements. The same goes for the "my inside sources..." statements, enough already, all these inside sources and we still are in the same boat 30yrs down the line. Lets face it, your inside sources SUCK (to use an American term, I'm a Brit).

Sorry, but I hear those couple of things all the time and they all amount to zero in the end, they may sound good but ultimately they are nothing in real terms.

I don't doubt the some of you DO have genuine inside sources but for some I guess its little more than knowing the Postman means you have an inside source in the Postal system.

The reason I moan, because these things create false hope, they get flashed about with ease but never a result.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Erm. The press event is SCHEDULED for 27th September. Tomorrow. Why are you finding that hard to understand from the source?

Shame on YOU dude.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
very unlikley..aliens have no intrest in our technology..i know this cause i spoke to one..ill post my experiance later..the site wont let me yet..just joined

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Afternoon nonanonymous,

Originally posted by nonanonymous

1. Honestly I don't mean any disrespect. I just want the truth at this time (maybe when I find out the truth I might not want it)

Understood!

2. Note, I didn't say the Profit is always the driver for these type of stories, but there are plenty that are driven by it. However,. On the contrary I think a more plausible explanation when High ranking officials are involved is that perhaps they have been commissioned to put out dis-information. Perhaps a few of them are not dis-info agents but they saw the latest human exotic military technology that they weren't suppose to see..

Having communicated with some of these men; knowing some intimate details, as well as knowing Hastings & Salas I discount the notion of disinformation. As far as "our own tech"; given the reports (re UFOs) of what was in Montana airspace in March of '67, if we have anything in our own inventory that can match the reports, then that story would be almost as big as the ETH!

3. I'm glad that you specially corrected me on on the technicality of using the term "UFO" and "Alien" interchangeably.. However, if you were not talking about Aliens then this leads me to understand that you and those military men acknowledge that what they saw could still be from this earth and not under alien control?

I always use the term "UFO" in the verbatim as the Air Force intended it to be used when they gave birth to it back in '52, i.e., U.nidentified F.lying O.bject(s).

I acknowledge the fact that UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS were over and or near nuclear missile launch facilities when they inexplicable malfunctioned and went into a "no-go status." Additionally, I not only acknowledge the fact that there isn't enough data on the table to ascertain origin of said object(s), I do so with great fervor!!

Therefore obviously if you and those men are using the term "UFO" for its correct meaning then you nor them have any proof of alien technology. Then I ask why the big news conference?

Because UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS were over and or near nuclear missile launch facilities when they inexplicably malfunctioned and went into a "no-go status."

If its not alien then why all the buzz for hidden technology that the government is hiding? If any thing the real buzz should be about government intrusions that have occurred that could cause us to go to war with another country, but that is not how the story is being presented.

UFOs have been reported over and or near nuclear weapons facilities since (at least) 1947; the technology exhibited, i.e., right angle turns on a dime; instant acceleration; speeds beyond imagination; space flight capable; stealth capability; silent unknown propulsion; submersible etc., is far beyond anything we have in our inventory. Additionally, if one faction of our government (or anyone) was affecting our national defenses it would be a criminal offense in the highest degree.

As I said in my previous post, this lends creditability to the the "dis-info" conspiracy to hide military technology or the what not.. Why didn't they come out before, why now? Why no national security implications now for talking about classified incidents? wouldn't a authorized "dis-info" agent prevent them from any national security implications? I suppose you could say that it would look like the government is trying to hide something by prosecuting them.

The questions you ask can be answered by familiarizing yourself with the subject matter; however, in short: these men didn't just come out; their respective declarations are the culmination of years of research by Robert Hastings, Bob Salas et al.

As for "national security implications" . . . that's a bit of a sticky wicket; one could only hope that the PTB would/will get involved and invoke national security--that would be one way to get global attention immediately! Separately, many docs have been "declassified" re the Echo Flight incident.

However, I'm not trying to say yes or no aliens exists and our government knows about it, All I'm saying is that there are existing valid, realistic and logical scenarios that can't easily be overlooked which haven't been addressed. Therefore, its going to take a lot more than words from non active high ranking officials in order for people to FULLY (without a doubt) accept such and incredible leap of faith.

Faith has nothing to do with it--let's stay with the facts, i.e., UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS were over and or near nuclear missile launch facilities when they inexplicably malfunctioned and went into a "no-go status."

We need to answer why aren't those military men "dis-info" agents then we can talk about the truth of what they are saying. Note those men appear very convincing and honest but wouldn't a "dis-info" agent do the same if it was to protect the nations security and they were task to do so?

My advice is to do a little homework and reevaluate your thought process.

From the presented evidence to date it boils down to two possibility IMO:
A..True, an alien government cover up exists and our government is aware of it.
B. False, alien technology is a military cover up of exotic technologies.

To what evidence are you speaking?

Note: this is an improvement from a decade ago, where option "C" would have been included to list the UFO topic as a joke. I think the military men that have step forward have done away with option "C".

No offense, but again I say go back and do some homework--in the summer of 1952 the biggest press conference post WWII took place in Washington D.C. and the subject was UFOs. Moreover, the government didn't "overtly" investigate the UFO phenomenon through 3 decades because they thought it was a joke.

I don't think this press conference or book is going to prove (A) without a doubt.. Like it or not it appears that the government has done an outstanding job in covering this up with all the information and dis-information that exists out there. Therefore, like it or not its going to take concrete proof and not words unless the words themselves come from the president of which ever country you are from, but even then it would require concrete proof. Once again like it or not the president of a country with tangible proof will be the official disclosure not an author.

Like it or not--Progress and major change with "anything" begins with the one or the "few" (and usually the brave).

I would not be surprised if the "UFO" topic would not be included as material for the CIA/FBI to study as a form of intelligence handling. ,

Both agencies have been involved with Ufology since the '40's. The CIA since it's birth (and before i.e., CIG).

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is a FANTASTIC story.
It is some degree of official disclosure. Looks like within the powers, there are those pushing for disclosure, those resisting, but now the first group will possibly have some press coverage by mainstream media!!

And if true, it means aliens are really protecting us from nuclear destruction. If Obama wants, he can confirm this and announce officially their (aliens) existence and interaction. This is only a small step before full DISCLOSURE.

Remember also:
- the UN story (united nations office for outer space affairs) preparing for Earth contact.
- astronaut Edgar Michel disclosing alien existence
- major Canadian and Japan politicians (including the wife of current japan PM)

It's getting closer!
Now they are probably preparing how to deal with the post-disclosure effects.

Step 1: prepare the masses by releasing information and news gradually, and some sightings
Step 2: prepare the masses by major stories (current step),
Step 3: official disclosure (Obama or another future president, the UN, other governments...)
Step 4: handling post-disclosure effects, information, worldwide effects

I am sure they/we will have to solve the environmental/financial/peace issues before aliens show off themselves. That's step 5, the last one before open contact.

edit on 26-9-2010 by segurelha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
[redacted]

edit on 27-9-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Bob Salas has told this story before....

Captain Robert Salas: December 2000
www.topsecrettestimony.com...

UFO MESSAGE: DON’T MESS WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS
www.wanttoknow.info...

Robert Salas - MUFON-LA (1 of 1)
06/16/2005

Robert Hastings & Robert Salas D.C. Press Conference (September)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects then to..

Press Conference Next Monday: Unidentified Aerial Objects Compromising US Nuclear Weapons

Robert Hastings has a message for UFO non-believers.

So what will be new this time? I have seen very little hard evidence come from the National Press Club... but some great stories...

Now perhaps if we matched Bob Salas story with the released UFO reports at NSA or the CIA we might have a 'smoking gun' or three

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Where is the damn audio?

I wanna hear it now. I don't think I can wait a few more hours... JEEEZ!!

Next thing I'll know is that I gotta pay 12 bucks just to hear it

edit on 27-9-2010 by sticky because: (no reason given)

Even my fast asleep friends are starting to send me sms messages, trying to get me excited...

My response, "pfff, I knew about that stuff last month" I love you ATS

edit on 27-9-2010 by sticky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join