It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
www.prweb.com...
(click above link for article)

A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

Crazy read for someone like me. He is definitely selling a book, but I do not understand giving such a small time frame for a deadline. Would seem to me that after October 13, his book would be unsellable.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

DirtyGirl.....

Let's see what we've got here.....

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls

Well personally, I wouldn't believe a channeller who channelled any less than 43,001 very old souls, so I'd give this guy a miss.

You may get back to me if he finds another one.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 15-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It is still just a book selling story. Also the Carbon-Dioxide seem to be a little bit presumptious. Earth can handle far more carbon dioxide without the loss of all life. That humans are effected by it is a given but that doesn't mean it's bad for ecology.

The event is also so close to my birthday.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Fulham clarifies there are no absolutes; the principal of free will and choice that exits with all souls precludes all absolute realities, and the aliens may decide to postpone their intervention -- but the Transcendors confirm it will nonetheless occur in 2010. Quoting the author, the event will "occur this year, in what will surely be one of the great dramas of our galaxy, the introduction of their alien civilizations and technologies to mankind. We are not alone, and our world will have changed forever."

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Or maybe, he is just trying to get people prepared for the whole bluebeam hoax. I'm not gonna hold my breath either way.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Still interesting to read the article considering he is a retired air force officer. I also thought that the name "Transcendors" was not very original, but who knows eh?! LoL

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Didnt old Blossom Goodchild predict an October date in 2008? October 14th i think, correct me if i'm wrong.
Whats the thing with October?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyGirl
Still interesting to read the article considering he is a retired air force officer. I also thought that the name "Transcendors" was not very original, but who knows eh?! LoL

DirtyGirl.....

Still interesting to read the article considering he is a retired air force officer.

Well.....

It's probably interesting in a morbid way.....perhaps akin to reading that someone you know has gone completely mad.

......& possibly less useful.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The book he is trying to sell was just published. You have to stir up controversy after it's just released or you won't make much money on it. This is all about greed in my opinion. The UFO story is just a story to help sell the book and make money. If there was a new stock ETF that made money when people expected alien spaceships to hover over big cities, some people might buy it and put out stories about spotting alien ships on radar approaching Earth.

Maybe it's not greed. Maybe he believes he didn't have enough money to retire any more after the stock crashes of 2008 and he's trying to get enough back to comfortably retire. Almost everyone would like some extra money in their retirement account.

edit on 15-9-2010 by orionthehunter because: add note

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

"a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities".

That's is going to happen anytime soon for sure. That will mean we finally brought them to the limit and they got tired of our stupidity.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I´m retired GFL Officer and I can say this is complete lie. It will not be on October 13 it will be on October 14 because we dont work on wednesdays. Buy your book and crystal and you will be allowed to attend our next asteroid party.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I hope this dude is right ,this is just what this planet needs to expose all the the BS and lies that we have been subject to .Unfortunately i expect to be disappointed come Oct 13

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

DirtyGirl.....

Here's a picture of "Stan The Man".....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2fa2a291d0a4.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's a link to his website.....

Follow the link to see PayPal mentioned 7,000 times!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 15-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Fixed link

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

If there was a triple or even bigger leveraged stock I could invest in to bet against several alien ships hovering over US cities on October the 13th, I would put a lot of my life savings into it. Actually I would put every dime I could into it. Too bad the only legal gambling I have access to is called the stock market. That isn't really gambling though, that is trying to figure out how the stock market is being manipulated.

hmmm, this gives me an idea. I'll post it in the suggestions area.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
PayPal ordering information: Buy now at PayPal

that was my fav, the double paypal...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
I´m retired GFL Officer and I can say this is complete lie. It will not be on October 13 it will be on October 14 because we dont work on wednesdays. Buy your book and crystal and you will be allowed to attend our next asteroid party.

I am concerned, Officer, for I ordered my book and crystal two weeks ago and I have yet receive either of them. (And we both know that shipping and handling from Sirius can cost an arm, a leg, and a third eye. ) I was told if I pre-ordered it I would get a MVP pass to the VIP section of the GFL asteroid party as well as a ticket to the after-asteroid party. What's the deal?

edit on 15-9-2010 by MeSoCorny because: the GFL made me do it

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yes, I noticed that. The back of his book also has vague names (or none at all) for testimonies about his book.

But I still find this man interesting whether you like it or not.

edit on 15-9-2010 by DirtyGirl because: spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
People who predict an exact date for anything have so far been invariably wrong.

Get back to me if he is correct.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yes, I noticed that. The back of his book also has vague names (or none at all) for testimonies about his book.
But I still find this man interesting whether you like it or not.

DirtyGirl.....

You misunderstand me.....

I really like channellers.

In fact, I am a channeller myself.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny

Originally posted by Zmurfix

I am concerned, Officer, for I ordered my book and crystal two weeks ago and I have yet receive either of them. (And we both know that shipping and handling from Sirius can cost an arm, a leg, and a third eye. ) I was told if I pre-ordered it I would get a MVP pass to the VIP section of the GFL asteroid party as well as a ticket to the after-asteroid party. What's the deal?

edit on 15-9-2010 by MeSoCorny because: the GFL made me do it

We had some problems with intergalactic shipping disturbances. You have to make a channeling contact with our shipping support agent, or wait until October 14 for direct delivery. Ashtar with you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join