It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Excellent post DrHammondStoat..

Thought I read about those guys being involved with the Alien autopsy hoax but found the source and they were not involved. Oh well, memory isn't what it use to be.
edit on 30-12-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Invisible Judy also mentioned Denmark in her Bio as referring to her so called Icelandic husband and its strange that there is a pop star from Denmark close to invisible Judy's age that is named Freya. Seems she has a thing for female pop singer's which is strange for an almost 47 year old goth, wiccan, astrophysicist.

Remember this site?:

www.vampirerave.com...

Freya the pop star in Denmark snippet and source:

Freya Christine Clausen (artist name: Freya) (born November 17, 1978), is a Danish pop singer who little sentimental song with Yellow Ladybird in 1999.

source: da.wikipedia.org...

And finally a picture of invisible Judy:

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Yes it's weird to be so obsessed with female popstars if you're a normal 47 goth/wiccan'astrophysicist but then again this is Judy.

I surely do remember that website. Unfortunately for Judy, the people on this thread have good memories. She even manages to slip up on her Vampire rave profile;

I was Born in Vanersburg / Sweden. Female 43 years of age. Currently living in Stockholm / Sweden. I am a Astrophysicist and Quantum Cosmologist by profession. Work mostly at night. They say that Vampires are the best Astronomers. Certainly true in my case! I am a practicing Wiccan. Hold the postion of High Priestess in our Coven. My loyalty and deepest interests are with Vampires since I am one myself. Difficult to find a Vampire Coven or House in Germany though, which is why I feel at home here on VR!

I imagine once she finds a vampire coven in Germany, she will fly there as a bat from Stockholm
All those night shifts at the Stockholm observatory must be taking their toll and she can't remember where she lives. Gawd knows how she finds the time to man her large array dishes (not that again!) in Mexico and fly to the Antarctic to buy old footage of ET's.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Also meant to say, although no connections were found with these latest films, all these people seem to have similar
M.O's and delusions of granduer. It wouldn't surprise me if they band together in order to help one another
with their latest schemes or scams.

Then as we have seen with Wayne, they backpeddle away from the other scammer to protect themselves as soon as any wiff of a scam is detected.

edit on 31-12-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
From Freja Faltskog's Google profile:

världen har blivit helt galen. Jag vet inte vad jag ska tro längre

plus.google.com...

Translation: "The world has become crazy. I don't know what to believe anymore."

"She" has networked there with three UFO enthusiasts:
Adam poulson
Danny Taylor
Boulton OKelly

I am listing them here against the possibility that the profile gets erased.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Just clicked on that link and that struck me straight away! was about to post but you beat

me to it.

Its often said to be a good liar you need a good memory..........thats one area in which

James/Judy/Freja FAILS, there are so MANY instances throughout the thread where they

contradict themselves

And again to your point of how they distance themselves from each other when the going get's

too hot. "There is no honor among thieves"

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I'm glad that you posted that information because I get a 404 message when I try your link. It now goes to a page when translated states:

" The requested URL was not found on this server. That's all we know."

It does tell me that invisible Judy, even though impossible to see, .... still reads here.
edit on 31-12-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It does tell me that invisible Judy, even though impossible to see, .... still reads here.

She took the page down within three hours, too. That really tells you something!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Yes Netties things are disappearing fast........following on from your post i googled

Freja Faltskog and on page 2 i came across

Mis jou en verlang | Facebook Freja Faltskog posted to the memory of Allen Van Greunen

Mis jou en verlang baie na jou my Boetie! As ek jou gat skop.

Interpreters ? anyone?

The link is www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid...id.............but if you click on. the

content is 'currently unavailable.'......No supprises there then!

Thats not all she is no longer friends on Waynes or Mandy VG's face book

Do you think we've got her running again?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Great catch E,

Ghost Judy is once again wiping her tracks and making them as invisible as Judy Faltskog's spirit. She is no longer linked with her relation in South Africa on FB nor is she linked to that hack writer Wayne Herschel as Freya or Judy Faltskog anymore as of today.

Poof......gone just like Judy.

We've done this drill before just like DJW001 did on his post. Copy and save everything to file or post to the thread for prosperity.

Though you can erase the words, Frito Faltskog, you can't get rid of all of the imprints.

What to do about these ghost?

Who ya gonna call?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Interpreters ? anyone?

According to Google, it is: "Miss you and wish you a lot to my brother! If I kicked your @$$." A very ladylike sentiment. The language is Afrikaans, of course.

Edit to conform to T&C.

edit on 31-12-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

She can't stay down with three barrels in her, not with three she can't!
I'll wager that 2012 will bring forth another scam with James/Judy's pawprints
on it, she can't help herself.
Coy-Dog.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There is actually something quite amazing about a 235 page hoax.

Only on ATS can you find something cool like this happen.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoQuieroTheTruth
There is actually something quite amazing about a 235 page hoax.

Only on ATS can you find something cool like this happen.

I think your post is a little bit confusing.
It is actually a 235 page thread ABOUT two

conniving hoaxers and their antics over a period of 20 plus years.

Not a 235 page hoax!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Thank you for clarifying that for me...

(Though, the thought of a 235 page hoax was impressive!
)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I know that I've posted too much today but I wanted to leave this old research tidbit as maybe my last post this year. I don't think it has been posted before and instead of links I need to give you the search words because you need to go through Google translate anyway.

Google : Aenstrean Revelation

Its only about two Google pages to sift through. Look for the Czech pages to translate and the old sock puppets appear. On one site she uses the name Thomas and on another site the name starts with a D as in diamond or something of that nature.

She talks about the "password" for an alien signal on one and even Mr. Hesseman's unpublished book is available to read that contains the Aenstrean Revelation story, which most of us have already read and was the last item listed on my search page.

How do I know its her sock puppet?

Because she lists about 20 different UFO books and includes " Aenstrean Revelations" written by James Forbes as a resource.

For the new people reading this thread, James Forbes is Judy Faltskog, aka James Van Greunen, aka Freya Faltskog.

Aenstrean Revelations was never published and is a dream in Judy's head as being a published work by a published author. She claims to have the only South African copy of the book in the world. If she has the only copy, why would someone list it as a reference especially since it never made it to bookstores or to publication?

The password part is interesting and may explain some of the undeveloped signal hoax.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Nice Find Dcmb,

Have a great 2012.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hmmmmm..........Methinks we may have had a visitor?
Freja putting her toe's in and

testing the water?

New poster on the thread...... YoQuieroTheTruth

Registered......31. 12. 2011

Banned..........31. 12. 2011

22 posts.........min 2 or 3 lines!

Total time on ATS ..........1 hour and 10 mins ????

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Thank you for the New year's wish and may you also have a great 2012 BIAD.

I also hope that 2012 brings and end to myths, hoaxes, and badly written pseudo-science books.
May Judy and Wayne go the way of Nibiru this year and not be seen like a ghost in the night.

Judy has already started to disappear. 2011 might have been her exorcism.

Anyway i digress........

Happy New Years to all of you ATS'ers that gave your time and effort last year to this thread. what a ride it was.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What amazes me is how utterly incompetent Dr. Judy is. "She" still has a lot of cleaning up to do in order to make her Freja alter ego disappear. Here, for example, are people giving Freja high praise. Unfortunately, they keep calling her "Judy."

branchout.com...

Posted at 13.53 GMT. Let's see how long before it disappears.

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join