It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Yeah, you are correct (if greys even exist) they could be totally different. I was going by how they are depicted as being almost human on the outside to include wearing the Walmart turtlenecks so I assumed that the people trying to convince others with their video's and autopsies were trying for a distant relative type of creature. ( I know, never assume)

In my case airhead might be a distant relative of mine. Just to prove that statement, Does anyone else think Judy's Karne sketch that she stole from Aurther Shuttlewood favors the shroud of Turin?
edit on 4-1-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Oh please... don't leave the 70's aliens behind!
They wore chiffon-green robes, lilac-coloured capes and sometimes calf-length boots.
The Federation of Planets was just getting known on Earth and those middle-aged folk
who frequented Salisbury and Warminster saw their fantastic craft... all-be-it the lights
looked remarkably like the 11:35pm from Innsbruck.

The enigmatic machines had windows where blonde-haired beings would wave from in
their blue one-piece skin-suits.
They promised peace and love and assured the would-be MUFON crowd that Earth was
being frowned upon because of harnessing the atom.
They offered no alternative... unless they went to those evil politician-types, which is odd
considering the aliens only showed themselves to the general public... and usually as a
blurry polaroid.

*Sigh* I miss those heady days.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by nenothtu

The image is very dated... I would say Karne belongs to the 'Jethro Tull' days.

I must rid myself of this dead-pan humour!

I think I have seen that image before on various pieces of toast, tea towels, turin shrouds etc....

Was it ever confirmed that the person (not the bearded well endowed one!) in the cafe photo was the same as Nasa Hat Judy? It confuddles me because they look similar but there are differences.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Doh! I just read your post, I never noticed you mentioned the Turin Shroud, I was speed reading....
edit on 9-1-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

That photograph was produced by [a Judy sock puppet] Lady Sambucca if my memory

serves me well,in her efforts to prove to the members on this thread that 'Judy' was ALL

woman and was never the transgender 'James'

As you say there are similarities when comparisions are made, and she looks as if she has a

nose piercing as has 'NASA Judy!' However James has been Judy for almost 20 years and we

all change somewhat over that period of time [i know i have
] and i bet BAID has
Also

at the time of her emergence as 'Judy' in 1993/1994 she was a 'blond'!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Strange that Judy started out as blonde and now claims to be Swedish and is a brunette and not the stereotypical Swedish blonde.

Some new/old stuff.

Her SETI@home and Milkyway@home pages still list her as Dr. Judy Faltskog of South Africa and her brief bio includes this tidbit. " I believe 2012 will be a year in which we will make contact. " Her SETI@home page contains this brief bio. " Dr. Judy Faltskog ("Radio Astronomer working on government based projects in Europe, South America and the USA." She was just logged on recently.

Source:
and here: setiathome.berkeley.edu...

and here: us.allprojectstats.com...

The guy that debunked Judy's Reticula Alien tape and had email contact where she told him she went to Antarctica and bought the tape, posted the whole article on CNN IReport and it only had about 40 views and no comments, here: ireport.cnn.com...

My searches have led me to a server she might be using in Finland listed here. www.new-haven.org

She is still using a mobile device using Windows Vista and a home computer using Windows XP.

Eletheia came across someone it seems that is not a Wayne Herschel friend and claims he stole work from others. ( proceed with caution ) for some reason this guy doesn't get deleted from Wayne's comments section and we know how his panties get in a wad when someone even thinks of questioning the God of Oneism.

The guy's FB rant is here: www.facebook.com...

Also E., has noticed that Frito is back on Wayne the Brain's FB friends list along with the relative in South Africa but they have gone private.

She's been busy for a ghost. Hey Judy, is that your girlfriend or wife there in Trier? You know the one, she has her back to the camera on her FB page. You party animals........

So is 2012 "THE" contact we've all been waiting for from Dr. Invisible?

edit on 13-1-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Yep That's my rant alright. www.facebook.com... I had sent that link to Nenothtu a fair while back when he asked me to contact him and I explained myself to him a little but never got a reply, I thought he might not have got the email anyway and was kind of tied up doing other things to write back to him, and better not interfere just in case. I mean every word I say on that page though..

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SeightN

Nice to meet you. No offense meant in my previous post but its kind of strange how Wayne lets your comments ride for awhile. I've read them before at his and your site and was intrigued to say the least and originally thought Wayne wasn't smart enough to notice when someone was putting him down. Then I forgot about the sites until another member looked at them and mentioned it to me.

I'd love to hear about some of your encounters with Wayne or his ways if you find time.

Thanks.........
edit on 14-1-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Well I was going to post a long rant on here til I discovered you had replied already, and my post now needs fixing, but nice to meet you too dcmb1409, maybe one day I can buy you and the others here a drink or something...
This place has been one of my favorite places on the net, it has helped me more than what anyone can realize, no offense taken by the way, it is not possible to offend me anymore anyway.. Don't know if that is a good or bad thing but anyway when I went to post, it was too long and wouldn't past into the reply box. lol I will have to review it and make some changes now because I cut and pasted it back together thinking I will fix the errors in it with the spell checker that is automatically in ats when you past, but now its got more in it than what I wrote, but I will try as it's nearly 5am.. and still need a bit of sleep to cope today so, here is a rough paste job, but it might help explain...
I know your all going to ask what the hell is it about and why the ranting and what a bent and twisted weirdo I am.
So I will tell you before you ask. lol A long time ago...haha
...I was making a clock at school and had made it out of a square sheet of plastic, it was of the spectrum because I
loved Floyd's Dark side of the moon and it happened to be full sheet of plastic still, when I had cut out the shape in
one piece, the bell went, and I threw it
(The cut out) back onto the piece where I had cut it out from that was still in one piece itself, and without caring
or having a slightest bit of interest of it, it had landed showing a number 986.Think of it or draw a spectrum on a
piece of paper, then make another one from clear plastic or baking paper and then flip it north to south, and then east
to west, and lay it back on itself overlapping the original, it makes the number 986. Yeah I know? Who gives a #
right?. Well! I didn't either who would?

A few years later I was reading a book about the pyramids in Egypt and there was a view from above looking down at
the floor plan and had for some reason did a outline of it on a piece of bread paper from lun chthat you could see
through, I had put it back on the layout and noticed a number.. Guess what it was? Yep 986... I still never gave a
# but, and life went on again as usual, until one day I was looking at a downward view of the Mexican sun and moon
pyramids and
thought about what I had seen happen in the Egypt one and with the spectrum clock, I thought to do it on the Mexican
one too, and I made the same outline and placed it back down on that layout after flipping north to south and east to
west and was stunned to find this also made the number 986, it was like 9 8 6 was hidden, and if you put it upside down
by flipping it makes the number 689, I after
a while noticed that both numbers add to 23, and just by chance noticed if 986 was hidden, if you take 23 away from 689,
It makes the number 666 and we all know who and where that comes from. lol. I even thought it was kind of the grail
and such things. Now because I am not that a religious guy, even though i sit on a fence about most things
as a bit of a laugh I used this nickname NeightS because of this for donkeys years as it is the numbers 986, for
Nine EIGHT Six N,EIGHT,S...! Because its "SEIGHTN" backwards.. I had designed the original syn the same way as the
pyramid layouts and if you do this code on it it makes the number 986, or 689 to backmask the same thing into it as a joke,
uno!! 6ix 8 9ine, Satan in back-masking like as in music and all with satanic messages, I made it for that same reason..

So anyway, by this stage I had read enough about the pyramids and that and had arrived to my own conclusion about it all,
and about them and try to make it into a money making idea, why not? Wouldn't everyone else? Well anyway I will keep
ranting so as to
be able to explain some more because its stupidness so some will understand what I am on about, I had patent this in 1992
or in 1993, I have all my papers and # some where but payed for it all back then and like today, people and life got in
the way so I did nothing about it till 2002, even have the local video card joining number "986" from 1992 because I waited
till member 984 and 985 to join before I joined to get that number. I made Pi.exe, which you can download from here
home.iprimus.com.au/harris1/pi.exe and you will see the things i am going on about,
and in that file I direct people to www.apperlate.com and the dates I released this information was on 20/03/2002 and then
placed apperate there on the flipside 20/02/2003 for NOONMOON and one year later MOONNOON for the same dates as numbers are
letters,like the magazine "OMNI" in which when you turn your head showed the number 0321 cept the 1 was sideways and
thought I would hit some sceptics up for being able to relate the pyramid building cultures even though that is impossible,
because they were seperated by sea travel and from the old world and new world and were not able to be related in one way
or another because they say you can't and history tells us so, but with what i knew, that was a minor hickup and because
you couldn't claim for the million dollar challenge at james randi's educational foundations page without a supernatural
ability, had instead come up
with the code of separating them and make people cross their eyes together and making them make this number by doing this
instead, and calling this E.S.P using it as my super natural ability lol for a damn joke as extra sensory perception to get
through the bull# rules of the
million dollar challenge!!!!! instead of having to place them together manually by hand, you use your perception... But as
people are rude pricks, and would rather insult someone they find as idiots
they would rather lie and cheat their way out of it all, by calling you a liar and a hacker and say they never heard of you
because you beat them and they turn your fn life upside down and even con the government and law against you

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SeightN

con the government and law against you instead of
paying out the money, and admitting to the low blows that they are able to deliver to people they think are frauds,like books
that are written by people who are flayed by sceptics, as written on the back of Holy Blood Holy Grail that take this piss
out of Pierre Plantard and his Priory Of sion rubbish, books by dan brown seem to come to my mind straight away, because he
had used this same code as I used in Pi.exe that I copyrighted and had ridiculed one "PIERRE" in it as you will discover
if you look into it further and wayne herschel in one of his retarded interviews had said, he was michael beighents friend,
and was going to write a book together years ago.......Like everything else, it can't be from coincidence alone.
The Australian Government would rather believe this lying prick because they are a bit of a celebrity than "a have all proof
of everything guy" and consider to look into anything to get to the truth and would rather screw even their family's over than
look into anything seriously anyway until it's too late.... So, there you have more of a rant... but thanks, this page/s is one of
my favorite pages on the net, and so are some of the people that post here are too...even though I have never met any
of you, yet! Hope this helps some people.. I was going to post the lost symbol hacker page on here too where most of the similar ideas and work is from the lost symbol but it is all posted on the original syn's wall there are links there somewhere..... .Pierre Harkild...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SeightN

Thanks for replying. Wow, that's a lot to digest and I'm going to reread it and visit your links. This whole story of alien signal lies by Judy Faltskog and Wayne Herschel seems to never end and morphs into other areas of deceit, misdirection, and a minor cash cow for those bilking the UFO community of money and blind faith.

Any line that helps to connect the dots on these two scam artist is a welcomed asset IMO to slow down their sleight of hand tactics and false claims for fame and game.

Once again, thanks for the reply and its always interesting to learn new things.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SeightN

Wow, oh wow, oh wow.

I'm familiar with the Moonflake blog but have never read this sample from 2007 where Herschel is a multi-talented sock puppet claiming to be an astronomer, investor of Herschel's, etc..etc.. What a jerk this POS of a scam artist has always been. From Moonflake's page a Herschel quote:

Author - TheHiddenRecords Says: December 22, 2007 at 7:44 pm Come on sceptic folks… get off your sorry as..s come to my next talk as a group. A debating session will be especially planned after the talk only if we can get some sceptics to commit to speaking their mind. Next event will be posted on my website early Jan in Cape Town. I will not only let you in as debating guests…. I will send someone to fetch you.

source: moonflake.wordpress.com...

A question that will answer many a lingering thought to me, Are you the one that chased Wayne Herschel around on several sites pre-2010 about his copy-write infringements( stated on threads ) for a friend?

I see your connection here: www.apperlate.com...

Was this the original copy-write warning that Wayne posted on his site that he claimed to have over come?

Wayne Herschel is a dirtbag, plain and simple.....

James Van Gruenen is just a crook with no skills other than bad waiter on his resume.

Yet he won't debate Neo here or in the open, what gives oh crooked author of stolen works?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I wrote to herschel in email in 2009 just before dan brown released the lost symbol, that he had changed from the solomon key(you will see reference of this at The Original Syn post:
Does everyone here know that dan brown practically copied everything from these following links for the LOST SYMBOL? These belong to the same people who own the copyrights that were stolen for The Da VInci Code! Read this!

You will find this a short way down the page, but yes, I have never stopped with this matter and I am not going to either so to answer you, yes but there was another couple of people complaining, I am not sure if they want me to mention their names, but have you noticed wayne herschel had come out at www.nancyredstar.com... releasing his book going back 23,000 years? 23 imagine that!?, and then here, or here, I can't be bothered checking which one it was but www.nancyredstar.com... and then picking a mystery star that even adds up to, yep, 23!!! lol If this wasn't so idiotic
It would be too serious for me to handle, as you know yourselves here what tactics are used by these people and some of it ain't nice.. but if they were a bit more cautious I wouldn't have a chance in hell to prove anything.. I have to do some things but will respond back if asked anything, but I hope this all helps, it does for me, I lost any chance of getting investors so as I can take them all to court, because they turned around in facebook and called me a hacker and that I had hacked several authors, I think including brown, because I sent them all those links that were used in the lost symbol in 2007/ the only discovered after they said this that they were not attachments in my emails but were links, that had been uploaded since 2004/5, massive fail on their part, as everything from the solomon Idea to the sign herschel uses as the ra symbol are there too, in fact about 50 things from my links are shoved in to the solo monkey book.(Now called the lost symbol) considering i run www. ape are late. com... Told you! Pathetic huh? but from a bunch of child minded authors, who would try to set you up for fraud, I expect nothing less.. haha Sorry to make all of you read this, I didn't want to type it all out, because I have done it over and over again, but it get deleted all the time, just consider yourselves lucky, cause doing this really sucks...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SeightN

Sorry link wouldn't work it's here beta.mnet.co.za... and here www.redicecreations.com... but will try and find more a little later..

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SeightN

Thanks for replying again and I find it all fascinating. Sorry about the misfortunes you've been through, man it must really suck. Seen those sights you linked before in the above post as we have done extensive research into these two con artist and unearthed plenty.

This sends me off looking at something I saw awhile back. will post it later.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SeightN

Still looking for a couple of old sites I'm interested in finding out more about. But I think I did find you at several places , like:

www.facebook.com...

and here:

www.bbc.co.uk...

and here:

en.wikipedia.org...:The_Da_Vinci_Code#Author_is_not_copyright_holder_of_blade_and_chalice

Found a lot of smear, jeer, and cheer sites that Wayne Herschel is doing his sock puppet song and dance. some are old and some are new. Here's one:

www.alien-ufos.com...

and an analysis of his website that might throw some light on his Ego and manipulation of numbers to make his traffic seem higher than it actually is, more tricks of the darkside.

website analysis: www.statscrop.com...

I want to find that old website as it implies Herschel stole someones original idea and it showed up on like 3 or 4 different sites and got a response from the God of Oneism.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

haha Yep. That's his tap dancing routine.. He or they have it down to a fine art. As I said though, if they were a bit more professional we wouldn't have anything to question, and have no reason to question them If they were a little smarter about it all. funny! It really is. I had even sent those pictures of the dollar seal joining together to r.bauval that he uses about the mason code in them while joining them together when i used to take the time out to email him, that was in 2003!! If anyone has something to show and tell about Egypt or the pyramids you should make your own page first so they can prove what gets deleted at some of these authors pages, r.bauval even had written about herschel in his cut and paste job of a book "the egypt code", if you read it you will understand why i say that, It seams like a rush job, I hope some of you can make a connection here! I always had thought w.herschel was roberts and grahams drug dealer. haha. If they are reading this? Hey! sue me..lol But I had a geocities page with all this on it and after a year of non-activity i had to put it back up, and then found w.herschel in dailygrail and other pages posting about the dollar seal and showing the same thing, I just laughed and carried on, i had helped a close friend put her site up and had used only the geocites links on her page, to find 1 day later they closed her account, I emailed them to get the reply" it's because you put "your" links on that page" I guess they were talking about my page about the seal and that linking to apperlate, and after a small tiff about it to them, I had closed my account and swore never to use yahoo again, I think somebody had mis-informed them not knowing the page was actually there for years prior. I don't blame yahoo if that is what happened though..
I will go through my saved copy's of everything and post it here if I can, as when I first posted my pages for my challenge and had contacted r.bauval and e.v.daniken at legendarytimes only to incidentally copy everything to do with bauval seal dollar and had made copy's of wayne's pages without knowing what it was about or who he was only to discover them in 2005, when james randi had a lapse of memory which i had jolted back into him. I even sent pi.exe to the Australian investmnets and securities home page and told them to stop this fraud as jref and ciscops know there's no connection only to get jref.orgs email saying that I might be right but 4 +4 might equal 7 too...... Pretty funny coming from a person who knew nothing aboout me, or apperlate or pi.exe in the email prior that, the idiots thought i was dobbing them in, but turned around insulting me as they were doing from the start. lol.... Might have to paste those emails from them, it's as funny as a good joke.lol but here's some other crap by me home.iprimus.com.au... .you might have to use compatibility mode. But it was there I started and had even told random house and dan brown they had stolen my copyrights in a public place, they to this day have done nothing to me like they did to L.Perdue lewisperdue.com... who was sued by them for mentioning similar copyrights from his books that are in The Da Vinci code as you will see in the first few paragraphs. I guess they think the way to win a war is not to take part in it in the first place.... That was a big mistake.. OK It might take a week or so, but I will go through what I have saved to see what I can find that helps that little bit more, even though what is here at this site should be enough.... BTW There's a few people who would probably take extreme measures to fix this problem of theirs and warn you all to watch your backs and that.. I don't! But you all should... Pierre

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SeightN

Welcome SeightN and may I ask a question?

In this site: Carte Blanche M-Net...

... the site mentions a 'Birgitte' May I ask if the name is just that or Brigitte?

Thank you for assisting this thread Seights and good luck.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SeightN

Good stuff and a lot to digest again. Seems like you had a go with some of the so called big boys ( I don't consider Wayne Hershel in that category) good luck with what you are doing. I like reading about all of it but especially those that pertain to this thread. I don't worry about my back at all because Judy Faltskog and Wayne Herschel are both idiots and leave a trail of their deceit where ever they go and it is well documented .

Thanks for giving us an insight into the blurry world of these characters.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I agree Dcmb, there's a lot of ground to cover here and it will
take some perusing... onwards heh?!!

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join