It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Re. recent endorsements for Freja Faltskog

# 1......Jeffry Haight says Judy is smart, driven and committed to always getting the job done.

I could agree with the driven and committed.......but hey the smart
she can't even

remember who she is!

# 2......William High Eagle Sandoval says Judy is one of the smartest people i know serious

brain power
..................says a lot for the people he knows

I wonder if they are genuine endorsements or plain 'sockpuppets,' Wayne and Judys favourite

method of self promotion!!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Another great find on Freya Faltskog of the Swedish Space Commission and listed on a job page. Did she lose her job at the radio telescope in Stockholm?

Amazing that Judy Faltskog doesn't exist but people are calling Freya...Judy.

The non-existent Judy Faltskog still has a Youtube account on public display and still claims to be an Astrophysicist discriminated against for her research at SETI by ATS and its members. Even though this FOII (freedom of information act) letter from NASA disputes that claim as they have no records of a Judy Faltskog.
(well no wonder, she's a product of a physiology experiment and never existed according to Freya)

So to put this to rest... an email was sent to SETI requesting more information. Below is a copy of the email sent with her claim from her own words:

Emailed to: SETI Institute

I was wondering if this individual's SETI research claim of dicrimination is true?

She claims to be an Astrophysicist working on SETI projects but a NASA FOII act inquiry fails to produce any knowledge of her.

Her claim:

The Astrophysicist Judy Fältskog has been slandered and discriminated against for her research project called the EFFET / D program

www.youtube.com...

Even if she deletes the account enough time has passed for SETI to have looked over her claim. Will post reply when I receive it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

That FOII image was the cover letter to the Judy Faltskog inquiry at NASA. This is the NASA response email for those that haven't seen it about NASA Judys claim.

JPL-NMO Freedom of Information Act Public Liason Office
HQ-FOIA
show details 7:22 PM (24 minutes ago)
RC000/NMO September 2, 2010

Mr. xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx.com
Re: FOIA Request 10-JPL-F-01523
Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx:
Your Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for release of information from the files of the
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) received in FOIA processing at the
NASA Management Office-Jet Propulsion Laboratory on August 20, 2010. You requested the
following:

"…work or information pertaining to Radio Astronomer Judy Falkstog."

This is to advise that NASA has no responsive Government records at JPL.

You have appeal rights concerning these actions.
You may appeal this initial determination to the NASA Administrator. Your appeal must: (1) be
addressed to the Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Mail
Stop: FOIA, Room 9R17, 300 E Street, SW, Washington, DC 20546, (2) be identified clearly
on the envelope and in the letter as an “Appeal under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA);
(3) include a copy of the request for the agency record, and a copy of the adverse initial
determination; (4) state, to the extent possible, the reasons why you believe the initial
determination should be reversed; and (5) be sent to the Administrator with thirty (30)
calendar days of the date of the receipt of this initial determination.
I trust this will be of assistance to you.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Mahon
Freedom of Information Act
Public Liaison Officer
Audit Liaison Representative
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Suite LP040
NASA Management Office
4800 Oak Grove Drive, MS 180-200K
Pasadena, CA 91109-8001
nmo.nasa.gov...
Phone: (818) 393-6779
Fax: (818) 393-3160
2 attachments — Scanning for viruses...
NMO Initial Determination,10-JPL-F-01523, September 2, 2010.pdf NMO Initial
Determination,10-JPL-F-01523, September 2, 2010.pdf
404K View
Mahon, Dennis B. (HQ-RC000).vcf Mahon, Dennis B. (HQ-RC000).vcf
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope SETI will respond with the same as well as the Swedish Space Commission.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
Invisible Judy also mentioned Denmark in her Bio as referring to her so called Icelandic husband and its strange that there is a pop star from Denmark close to invisible Judy's age that is named Freya. Seems she has a thing for female pop singer's which is strange for an almost 47 year old goth, wiccan, astrophysicist.

Remember this site?:

www.vampirerave.com...

Freya the pop star in Denmark snippet and source:

Freya Christine Clausen (artist name: Freya) (born November 17, 1978), is a Danish pop singer who little sentimental song with Yellow Ladybird in 1999.

source: da.wikipedia.org...

That was nagging at me. I'm not up on my Scandanavian pop stars, but the name "Freya" was sticking in my head in relation to them. I was thinking it was the other gal in Abba, but then recalled her name was "Freida", not "Freya", and it was bugging the crap out of me why I was associating "Freya" with Abba and Agnetha Faltskog. That was the linkage - Scandanavian pop singers. Thanks for clearing that up, and putting my mind back to rest!

And finally a picture of invisible Judy:

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Accept no substitutes! That image is of an imposter! You can tell because the NASA logo isn't backwards!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Yes it's weird to be so obsessed with female popstars if you're a normal 47 goth/wiccan'astrophysicist but then again this is Judy.

I surely do remember that website. Unfortunately for Judy, the people on this thread have good memories. She even manages to slip up on her Vampire rave profile;

I was Born in Vanersburg / Sweden. Female 43 years of age. Currently living in Stockholm / Sweden. I am a Astrophysicist and Quantum Cosmologist by profession. Work mostly at night. They say that Vampires are the best Astronomers. Certainly true in my case! I am a practicing Wiccan. Hold the postion of High Priestess in our Coven. My loyalty and deepest interests are with Vampires since I am one myself. Difficult to find a Vampire Coven or House in Germany though, which is why I feel at home here on VR!

I imagine once she finds a vampire coven in Germany, she will fly there as a bat from Stockholm
All those night shifts at the Stockholm observatory must be taking their toll and she can't remember where she lives.

That must be why "she" and I don't get along very well - since I'm a werewolf. You know, that whole "centuries long bad blood feud" between the two camps. It's not really too bad, since I'm only a part-time monster, as opposed to Her Vampireship, which is by necessity a full-time job. Still, you can't imagine how embarrassing it is to be a male who has "that time of the month" every 28 days or so. Judy, on the other hand, can identify with that particular difficulty, I imagine!

Gawd knows how she finds the time to man her large array dishes (not that again!) in Mexico and fly to the Antarctic to buy old footage of ET's.

Speaking of arrays of dishes, I found this not far from where I work:

What a lovely sight in the full moon light! This reminds me of a question to ask - why are vampires so good at radio astronomy? They're nocturnal, so one would think they would gravitate to optical astronomy, which is done at night, rather than radio astronomy, which can be done at any time.

By the way - doesn't UV turn vampires into piles of ashes, whether it's received on radio equipment or not?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
From Freja Faltskog's Google profile:

världen har blivit helt galen. Jag vet inte vad jag ska tro längre

plus.google.com...

Translation: "The world has become crazy. I don't know what to believe anymore."

"She" has networked there with three UFO enthusiasts:
Adam poulson
Danny Taylor
Boulton OKelly

I am listing them here against the possibility that the profile gets erased.

... which it looks like it DID! I'm getting a "404 not found" error on that link now.

This confirms that Judy is still following along, and sweeping tracks as they get posted.

HEY JUDY: How about posting a link to the 1930's news article you claim to have inserted yourself into, and were so disappointed that we didn't find?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Great catch E,

Ghost Judy is once again wiping her tracks and making them as invisible as Judy Faltskog's spirit. She is no longer linked with her relation in South Africa on FB nor is she linked to that hack writer Wayne Herschel as Freya or Judy Faltskog anymore as of today.

Poof......gone just like Judy.

We've done this drill before just like DJW001 did on his post. Copy and save everything to file or post to the thread for prosperity.

Though you can erase the words, Frito Faltskog, you can't get rid of all of the imprints.

What to do about these ghost?

Who ya gonna call?

I usually save the entire webpage. You go to "file"--> "Save webpage as..." or "save webpage complete" or whatever the browser you use calls it, and save it to it's very own folder on the desktop. It saves it with a time stamp, good as gold for evidence when folks are sweeping the ground behind them for tracks. Save the page, all the HTML, all the graphics, and everything, so you can open it up again any time, looking exactly as it did before it got erased.

Better than even Google Cache - it's right here at my fingertips, offline or on.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by eletheia

She can't stay down with three barrels in her, not with three she can't!
I'll wager that 2012 will bring forth another scam with James/Judy's pawprints
on it, she can't help herself.
Coy-Dog.

Do you reckon she may have anything special planned for the occasion of 2012? Maybe re-manufacture herself as a Mayan Elder this year? Bug-eyed, bubble-headed aliens are SO 20th century, don't you think? Maybe "she" should advance with the times, ditch the retro aliens, and get ready for, and up to speed with, the End of the World?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Aenstrean Revelations was never published and is a dream in Judy's head as being a published work by a published author. She claims to have the only South African copy of the book in the world. If she has the only copy, why would someone list it as a reference especially since it never made it to bookstores or to publication?

Actually, that book does exist, and Judy isn't the only one with a copy of it (regardless of "her" claims), I don't think. You can just never tell when it may show up on a torrent website - probably a Swedish one....

Anyone want to see the cover of it?

The cover, as i recall, says it was written by James von Greunen (NOT van Greunen - I know not what the distinction is), not "James Forbes", Judy Faltskog", or any of the other aliases.

edit on 2012/1/3 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well if James cannot spell his own name correctly then I don't feel so bad about calling Freya... Frito. Yes please email that book to me as I would like to read it and have a look at the cover. With us now entering into 2012 and the hoopla by some ( i don't fall into that crowd ) of spiritual awakenings and magical times or doom and gloom, it is the perfect time for NASA Judy to reappear and finally make her alien contact.

What is it Judy? Salvation or doom and gloom from your home world and daddy Karn?

I see she still has connections in Trier even though she is busy with SETI and the Swedish Space Commission in Sweden. And I noticed her list of countries that she has done research in has grown. Why not just say you have scopes and labs worldwide Judy? Its much more impressive than listing a few countries at a time.

Wonder if Wayne will be a part of the coming 2012 circus with her?

Maybe they are in Argentina together tonight observing the meteor shower at her Earth station. Afterwards she may download some more information from the long dead FUSE satellite like she did last year.

A miracle worker I tell ya.
edit on 3-1-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is a blast from the past, just for Judy, and to show that some tracks can NEVER be erased.

I present to you a quote from the first couple of paragraphs of the introduction to "The Aensetrean Revelations". The translation is very imperfect and hard to read. I ran it through some translations service or another, and this is what came out. Old timers will no doubt recognize the author of the introduction:

INTRODUCTION

BY Karn from AENSTRIA

I Karn from Aenstria greetings and love to convey to the people of planet Earth.
I and my brothers to visit the time your planet are not strangers to your Earth.
Our people are among the planet Earth since the beginning of this current civilization
maintained constant surveillance and we are now and here today to the people of the earth a
Service to prove.

I and my brothers are here for our Earth brothers and sisters, the true meaning of
to teach love and compassion and to show you how to your world from the chaos of darkness
lead in the new dawn of truth and light can.

We have seen the chaos and devastation that the forces of darkness of the human
Have brought race and see it as our duty to you as the older brothers of humanity
to show how your life better and back once more to the gentle light can, from your
come are.

With great sadness we see that you're reached a point where your ability
you, the earth and all its life-giving elements that are so important for your life support,
destroy.

Karne. Light Warriors. The whole nine yards.

The original text from which that was translated:

VORWORT

VON KARNÉ VON AENSTRIA

Ich, Karné von Aenstria übermittle Grüße und Liebe an die Menschen des Planeten Erde.
Ich und meine Brüder, die zur Zeit Euren Planeten besuchen, sind keine Fremden für Eure Erde.
Unsere Leute haben den Planeten Erde seit dem Beginn dieser gegenwärtigen Zivilisation unter
ständiger Überwachung gehalten und wir sind jetzt und heute hier, um den Menschen der Erde einen
Dienst zu erweisen.

Ich und meine Brüder sind hier, um unseren Erdenbrüdern und -schwestern die wahre Bedeutung von
Liebe und Mitgefühl zu lehren und Euch zu zeigen, wie Ihr Eure Welt aus dem Chaos der Finsternis
in die neue Dämmerung der Wahrheit und des Lichts führen könnt.

Wir haben das Chaos und die Verwüstung gesehen, die die Kräfte der Finsternis der menschlichen
Rasse gebracht haben und sehen es als unsere Pflicht an, Euch als die älteren Brüder der Menschheit
zu zeigen, wie Ihr besser leben und noch einmal zu dem Licht zurücklinden könnt, aus dem Ihr
gekommen seid.

Mit großer Traurigkeit sehen wir, daß ihr an einem Punkt angelangt seid, an dem Ihr die Fähigkeit
habt, die Erde und all ihre lebensspendenden Elemente, die so wichtig für Eure Lebenserhaltung sind,
zu zerstören.

Not sure if the language is German, Dutch, or Afrikaans, but I believe it is German. Need a translator to make a comprehensible translation. It's 115 pages long, but some of that space is taken up with illustrations.

The front cover:

See, Judy? NOTHING ever goes away forever!

ETA: I have to wonder, if she ever gets around to releasing the "full translation" of the spurious UV "signal" that she promised to release last year, how close it will follow on the words of Daddy Karne presented here in this OLD book - maybe the signal was received a lot longer ago than she's letting on? Maybe in her "pre NASA days", or even in her "van Greunen days" as mentioned on a certain South African schools' facebook page?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Wow, off topic, but:
There is some great detective work done here! I am impressed.
If I worked for the FBI, I would offer you all jobs in the missing persons bureau. I am serious!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Thanks for showing the cover its the first time that I've seen it. I have read parts of the book translated from places like the Czech sites and yes the translations are bad but even so they reek of a 12 year old writer and mentality.

She stole so much from Shuttlewood in the UK and E.K. in South Africa that its hard not to see she has no imagination when it comes to creating a fantasy alien civilization. She even stole the characters from the other authors. What class she had back then and tried to pass it off as her own personal experience from the works of others years before her claim went sort of public.

Bad writing Judy but cool cover except one of your pyramids is broken.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

you, the earth and all its life-giving elements that are so important for your life support,
destroy.

Google does not a good translator make.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

destroy.

Google does not a good translator make.

I can't recall which service I used, but it probably WAS Google. I used to use Accutrans, but I've misplaced my copy of it, and it's probably pretty outdated by now, any how. Can you suggest a better translator, so I can make heads or tails of the book? It seems to be the standard "love and light" stuff, but I'd like to dig into it deeper if I can.

Google makes it sound pretty Yoda-ish!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

When I need a translator, I use Google to find it...

Sorry nothing comes to mind now.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Thanks for that PDF I have never seen this version before with the hand drawn illustrations and the color cover. Most of my encounters with this story were cut and paste jobs minus pics and cover. If James did the sketches then it firms up that anime site I found along with his shopping experience in anime online buying of novelty items. Do you still have those Judy?

It was during the time she was on a lot of obscure technical sites seeking help with her modem if I remember correctly. Anyway it had to do with computer connections. That was before she went to a Blackberry if my tracking software was correct. Wonder what she is using now?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I don't know about the rest of the illustrations, but the picture of "Karne" isn't Judy's work, I think. I believe that was first published in connection with Shuttlewood's version of the Aenstrians.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

You're absolutely correct. I knew she stole the picture and name but I get Shuttlewood and Elizabeth Klarer mixed up as far as what Judy took from their works.

Elizabeth Klarer's alien was named Akon.

[img]" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>[/img]

And Shuttlewood's alien was Karn and the drawing came from his works.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

The rest of the drawings in that PDF are amateurish sketches that I was wondering if James drew. I need to see if someone knows of his drawing ability later.
edit on 3-1-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Great find Neno, if it's possilble - can you load some of the illustrations up
on the page?
I would like to see them and look for any similarities to other works from
'Off-Worlders'

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join