It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Truth makes HUGE appearance at Los Angeles Anti-War March

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

S & F Ugie1028, nice to see that the truth is getting out to the public via many venues. Thanks for posting the vid and allowing us to see other's efforts regarding the lies & financial scuttling of our economy by those responsible for 911.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
this is about the TM, and the PM joining together... not what they are wearing.

wow, you took strawman to a new level this time.

It is not strawman to point out that those con artists behind those damned fool conspiracy web sites had an unhealthy influence on this protest. Someone, somewhere, got the idea to organize this event that day and there was obviously likewise some influence as to what to wear to protest in. Let me repeat this so that it becomes clear. They weren't wearing dozens of styles, colors, and messages, as a spontaneous rally would be. The bulk of them were wearing the exact same style, color, and message of T-shirt. Even their protest banners were all matching.

My point is, if Alex Jones had some form of influence on this protest, and it's clear that he did since everyone at the protest was goose stepping in his uniform, the question needs to be asked whether the protest was *because* of that paranoid "the govt is plotting to murder us all" drivel Alex Jones is putting out. All that protest proves is that they're not protesting becuase there's really any conspiracy. They're protesting becuase those people are getting all their information off those damned fool conspiracy web sites and they don't know which way is up or down anymore.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

So your judging them based on their... clothing...

...right

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
They are not in it for the money. You don't get rich hocking one type of tshirt on your own websites. They are in it for the message.

I didn't say they were getting rich from doing this. I just said they were making money off of this. All you need to do is look at the Loose Change web site to see all the hats, t-shirts, posters, etc etc etc they're selling to see that it's little more than a shopping mall for conspiracy mongers. They even have the gall to ask for "donations" outright.

They are in it for the message, all right. Their message is, "everything you know is false and we'll tell you 'the truth' if you give us your money". They're just presenting it in prettier sounding words than the ones I'm using.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

yea and the military industrial complex is making 1000 times more than these guys selling t-shirts... you know the MIT that gives support to the mainstream so they can push their pro-war agenda so they can sell their smart bombs, and other weaponry.

at least these guys are doing this to send a message of peace

they just tend to send message of war and control.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So your judging them based on their... clothing...

...right

No, I'm judging them by their pretending to be something they're really not. They claim to be protestors searching for the truth when in reality, their uniforms show them to be Alex Jones groupies, and you have to be into some real hard core paranoid drivel to be an Alex Jones groupie.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

The truth is subjective which is why when "truthers" on 911 march in an anti-war protest the "objective" liberals go ballistic.

I remember when this happened in Minneapolis and this big Obama supporter who managed the local bookstore and listened to NPR all the time -- was so pissed that the 911 Truthers "ruined" the anti-war march.

The liberals are KEY to U.S. imperialism -- whether it was Hubert Humphrey promoting the National Security Act to put political dissidents in concentration camps -- or whether it was Wisconsin's Bob LaFollette promoting the CIA overthrow of Arbenz in Guatemala

Eugenics was part of the progressive movement! Progressives are just technocrats -- and so

I think the progressive attack against the 911 Truth movement is really jealousy because the 911 Truthers rely on a technical critique -- bringing out the physic professor Jones or the architects and engineers.

And so jealous of technical analysis? Try this one out -- which proves 911 was a CIA conspiracy without needing any technical analysis!

www.youtube.com...

Daniel Hopsicker's Mohamed Atta and the Venice Flying Circus!!

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

=O. Yeah ... because people who are walking around in regular shirts will spread the cause a lot better then people with 9/11 shirts. The people wearing the shirts = Promotion, spreading awareness. If you think Alex Jones is pocketing the money and buying ridiculous things with it, then why are those people to this day still trying to spread the word? How do you think they are doing so? ...Hm.. Maybe with the money they are getting from the consumers?

It seems as if you are blindly picking out the most minuscule of variables in this 9/11 Truth movement, because you can't pick at the actual opinions, testimonies, and facts that have been presented time after time.

So carry on with what you are doing. In the end, it is simply, trivial.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Simply J]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

yea and the military industrial complex is making 1000 times more than these guys selling t-shirts... you know the MIT that gives support to the mainstream so they can push their pro-war agenda so they can sell their smart bombs, and other weaponry.

Yeah, and the scientologists are out to send a message of emotional well being and harmony. You just have to first swallow their crackpot theories revolving around intergalactic warlords and ghosts of murdered aliens to accept the message of emotional well being and harmony. Alex Jones wants to send out a message of peace, it's just that you have to first swallow his crackpot theories of the gov't constantly plotting to murder us all to accept the message of peace.

What the heck difference does it make that one con game doesn't rip you off as badly as another? A con game is still a con game...but hey, maybe Alex Jones gave those protestors a discount rate on buying his T-shirts in bulk. What a noble guy is is, huh?

[edit on 31-3-2010 by GoodOlDave]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simply J

It seems as if you are blindly picking out the most minuscule of variables in this 9/11 Truth movement, because you can't pick at the actual opinions, testimonies, and facts that have been presented time after time.

So carry on with what you are doing. In the end, it is simply, trivial.

All right, then, it's time to put your money where your mouth is. Here's the link to Dylan Avery's "Give me your money" page where you can hand over up to $1,000 to him to "expose the real culprits behind 9/11".

Dylan Avery's, "hand over your money to him", web page

So how much can Dylan Avery count on you to give him? All those protestors coughed up $12.95 per T-shirt, so what's your excuse for not contributing? Every penny you give goes to, well, beats me where it goes, but at least it will make you feel good that you're helping to "expose the real culprits behind 9/11". He's made, what, four internet videos so far in the last nine years? I'm sure he'll expose them any day now.

Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Put my money where my mouth is? I kinda don't know where you are trying to go. Last I checked, a donation isn't a mandatory. If people want to buy a shirt or w/e the dude is trying to sell, then so be it. They must feel strongly on his cause. I'm not promoting this guy as a hero and never said I was.

With all do respect, the problem with you is ... instead of paying attention to the messages the movement is trying to portray, you would much rather take time out to look at the smallest of problems. T-Shirts, DVD's, whatever. Maybe it's wrong, maybe the money is being put to good use. You don't know, and neither do I. Though I can tell you one thing, i'm not worried about the merchandise that is being put up for sale. My attention is on the awareness that is trying to be spread around. Whether people bought em or not, the 9/11 shirts put a little more strength into the cause.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Thank you Ugie1028 for another great video.

I am seening more and more people turning out to support the Truth movement.
I cannot wait until September, because I will be in New York in support of 911 Truth.
The nerve of those people telling the Truth movement to go in the back of the bus and the march. These people would like nothing better to see the Truth movement to go away, not going too happened.
This government is not powerful enough to shut us up.
I am going to get some banners custom made & ready for September anniversary for Ground Zero.
In fact I am going to run a local News paper add and try to get as many people to go to New York in September.
I am so proud of all of these people who have taken their time out of their lives to try to wake people up.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
this is good.

the peace "movement" (stuff the organizers) accepted 9/11 truth and voluntrarily took signs. they merged. people were not offended by it like the MSM would have you believe.

i know, i've been on the streets with 9/11 truth in dozens of "Stop The War Coalition" marches, the organizers have always rejected us. but we've ALWAYS had support from the PEOPLE.

a new peace movement may well be emerging! watch this space.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
I noticed that everyone in that video was wearing the exact same, "9/11 was an inside job" T-shirt, which is being sold by none other than Mr. "The gov't is constantly plotting to murder us all", Alex Jones:

Quick, give Alex Jones your money before the gov't murderers you!

There was also one or two people who had "investigate 9-11" t-shirts...and THOSE are being sold by the clown prince of conspiracy theories, Dylan Avery:

You've seen our Loose Change, so now give Dylan Avery your loose change

When I say that these damned fool conspiracy web sites are putting out rubbish to get people all paranoid specifically to fleece them out of their money, you're not exactly proving me wrong. Why don't you just give these con artists all your money and be done with it? Here's a link to do it- they're not even remotely trying to hide their scam:

Aw heck with it, just give us your money!

Davey I am sorry I missed you in LA. I gotta go . 911 was an inside jobby ---now hand me your OS damn fool T shirt I have to cleanse.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Yeah, and the scientologists are out to send a message of emotional well being and harmony. You just have to first swallow their crackpot theories revolving around intergalactic warlords and ghosts of murdered aliens to accept the message of emotional well being and harmony. Alex Jones wants to send out a message of peace, it's just that you have to first swallow his crackpot theories of the gov't constantly plotting to murder us all to accept the message of peace.

What the heck difference does it make that one con game doesn't rip you off as badly as another? A con game is still a con game...but hey, maybe Alex Jones gave those protestors a discount rate on buying his T-shirts in bulk. What a noble guy is is, huh?

Hey davey, Did you like the war march? Didn't all those astute folks in the the 911 awareness garb look so good. When is your new issue of OS FAIL shirts gonna debut. Are you going to copy any of Alex's fashion?
Damn good stuff eh.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It was an Anti War march, not a conspiracy theory one.

They should've cooperated with the march organizers but, no, they felt their opinions mattered above everyone else.

What else is new.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
How many years do you think it will take until it's generally accepted that 9/11 was an inside job? Will it be decades like Gulf of Tonkin and FDR's foreknowledge of Pearl Harbor?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
How many years do you think it will take until it's generally accepted that 9/11 was an inside job? Will it be decades like Gulf of Tonkin and FDR's foreknowledge of Pearl Harbor?

9/11 Inside Job is a Conspiracy Theory

it doesn't have to be accepted by anyone due to the lack of solid evidence...and yes, there is a lack of compelling evidence. Is there some incidents that are questionable? Absolutely, however, there is no PROOF of a cover up.

Was the administration at the time aware of the attacks? You know it, but no one on the "inside" organized the attacks.

Don't forget, this is a conspiracy theory website. Not everything on here (including 9/11 theory) is factual. But hey, they're fun if you have nothing else to do.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
9/11 Inside Job is a Conspiracy Theory

it doesn't have to be accepted by anyone due to the lack of solid evidence...and yes, there is a lack of compelling evidence.

Maybe to you -- not to anyone who's spent a modicum of time investigating.

Like it or not, the evidence for 9/11 being an inside job is overwhelming and incontrovertible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join