It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Truth makes HUGE appearance at Los Angeles Anti-War March

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

9/11 truth LA had a HUGE turnout!

9/11 truth is the anti-war message!

Because of 9/11 were in 2 wars, and having our economy sucked dry!

GO 9/11 truth LA, No more wars!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Gee , for some reason i haven't seen much coverage about this March on CNN or MSMBC . Why is that ? ..................

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Oh... i don't know...

ill try to take a stab at that question...

TO HIDE THE 911 COVER UP AND KEEP THEIR WAR MACHINE GOING!

[edit on 3/31/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Yep , that about " Covers " it ..............

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Soooo...

Was this a scheduled anti-war rally that "truthers" decided to hijack?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

did you even watch the video?

9/11 is the new anti-war message. they didn't hijack anything, they combined into one entity.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

did you even watch the video?

9/11 is the new anti-war message. they didn't hijack anything, they combined into one entity.

I tried to glean what I could from the brief amount I watched by I don't have 9 or 10 minutes to devote.

I believe that combining questionable theories (911 conspiracies) with otherwise legitimate anti-war protesting (pacifistic messages and objections) is bastardizing the otherwise admirable notion of protesting a war. But whatever, go march around and yell through megaphones if it makes you feel better.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I noticed that everyone in that video was wearing the exact same, "9/11 was an inside job" T-shirt, which is being sold by none other than Mr. "The gov't is constantly plotting to murder us all", Alex Jones:

Quick, give Alex Jones your money before the gov't murderers you!

There was also one or two people who had "investigate 9-11" t-shirts...and THOSE are being sold by the clown prince of conspiracy theories, Dylan Avery:

You've seen our Loose Change, so now give Dylan Avery your loose change

When I say that these damned fool conspiracy web sites are putting out rubbish to get people all paranoid specifically to fleece them out of their money, you're not exactly proving me wrong. Why don't you just give these con artists all your money and be done with it? Here's a link to do it- they're not even remotely trying to hide their scam:

Aw heck with it, just give us your money!

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Well i think you think that its a bad idea. I have seen your posts on these boards, and your against the truth movement. so in your eyes its a bad idea, and giving the anti-war protests a bad name... because of pre-set beliefs that the TM is wrong.

I think your completely wrong though. 911 truth is an anti-war message. If the conspiracies are found out to be true, it would end both the wars in Afghanistan, and Iraq.

As those 9/11 protesters with the megaphones would say...

9/11 truth ends war!

just this January NJ Peace movement joined together with we are change New Jersey (truth movement.) they have joined together to promote the anti-war message by finding out the truth into why we are at war.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

this is about the TM, and the PM joining together... not what they are wearing.

wow, you took strawman to a new level this time.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
I noticed that everyone in that video was wearing the exact same, "9/11 was an inside job" T-shirt, which is being sold by none other than Mr. "The gov't is constantly plotting to murder us all", Alex Jones:

Quick, give Alex Jones your money before the gov't murderers you!

There was also one or two people who had "investigate 9-11" t-shirts...and THOSE are being sold by the clown prince of conspiracy theories, Dylan Avery:

You've seen our Loose Change, so now give Dylan Avery your loose change

When I say that these damned fool conspiracy web sites are putting out rubbish to get people all paranoid specifically to fleece them out of their money, you're not exactly proving me wrong. Why don't you just give these con artists all your money and be done with it? Here's a link to do it- they're not even remotely trying to hide their scam:

Aw heck with it, just give us your money!

Ya cause there in it for the money.

They make 30 million a year like Glenn Beck?
60 like night daddy Limbaugh?
or even over 10 like Hannity?

They are not in it for the money. You don't get rich hocking one type of tshirt on your own websites. They are in it for the message.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for showing me this, wish I could of been apart of that protest.

I didn't hear about it till just now.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
911 truth is an anti-war message.

9/11 truth ends war!

I think both statements are very inaccurate.

911 "truth" is a selfish notion by conspiracists who can't seem to reconcile the seeming incongruence that radical thugs could create so much damage with so much success. It is in no way an "anti-war message".

The thought that 911 "truth" could end a war is concurrently arrogant and naive. Even with indisputable proof of conspiracy (and there remains none to date), the wars would not end. Such a claim gives the false notion that credence should be given to unprovable fringe-element theories by attempting to snare the anti-war crowd into the fold. Looks more as if the "truthers" practice more deception that those they accuse of it.

+34 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
I tried to glean what I could from the brief amount I watched by I don't have 9 or 10 minutes to devote.

Really?

You seem to find plenty of time to devote to posting you comments though...
Which are far more of a waste of your time, and ours.

This is why some people just don't get it, the refusal to even bother to look before they form an opinion.

Thanx for posting this ugie.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

NP ANOK,

I am just doing my part.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Really?

You seem to find plenty of time to devote to posting you comments though...
Which are far more of a waste of your time, and ours.

This is why some people just don't get it, the refusal to even bother to look before they form an opinion.

Thanx for posting this ugie.

Do I need to watch 10 minutes of a rally video to have a simple question answered? Would the video have even answered that question? Most likely not. Sorry, I'd rather communicate than watch your moment of glory parade.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

The why? is probably because Gibbs and the WH didn't tell them to. And since Obama never seems to know when a protest is taking place, even in D.C., they might not have known about it.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The rally may not seem effective, but it is something done by the people to try and wake other people up.

I did my part and it has effected millions if not billions of people.

The common person can only do so much and only to what they know how to do.

The rally wont stop the war from progressing, the only way to stop wars from continuing is to change the energy that is used, growing of food, and water stability.

For wars to stop the Military needs to step up and question command.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer-
Do I need to watch 10 minutes of a rally video to have a simple question answered? Would the video have even answered that question? Most likely not. Sorry, I'd rather communicate than watch your moment of glory parade.

First off it's not my glory parade. I'm not a member of any movement, or hang out with any 'truthers'. The only contact I have with 9-11 is here on ATS.

Secondly, so you admit now it was't time that was a problem for you?

Just what I thought in the first place, you want to comment but have no interest in the video the post is actually about. I realise this may not be that important but the point is 'debunkers' do this ALL THE TIME, not just in this thread.

So you lied, I guess hoping no one would question you on it? Just admit it is your bias that keeps you from watching.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
So you lied, I guess hoping no one would question you on it? Just admit it is your bias that keeps you from watching.

Sure, okay. Instead of saying I had no time I should have been more specific in saying I had no interest in seeing through 9 or 10 minutes of a rally to see if quite possibly it would answer a question I had that maybe someone could answer wih more expediency. Damn, you got me. Perhaps if the guy yelling into the P.A. had been more interesting I would have watched more.

And indeed, you were right. As I had freely admitted in my post that you quoted, I would have rather communicated than watch a lengthy video of which I found little interest.

Satisfied?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join