It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burn victim verifies elevator explodes during 'impact' to North Tower not during collapse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

your avatar makes me angry and may cause a seizure lol

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Well for one if you would keep up with me and hooper it was not meant as a statment of fact.

So then it means nothing, and your opinion can be thrown out as baseless drivel.

Okie dokie......

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
So then it means nothing, and your opinion can be thrown out as baseless drivel.

Same as peolpe like you who still believe the official story with no real facts and evidence to support it.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

there is no official story that is simply a term coined to allow one persons OPINION to hold psuedo merit.

the only story that is real is the one that actually happened having been right there i can tell you all this bull crap hollogram demolition bs is down right insulting it suggest that millions of witnesses were somehow dellusional and a guy in his basement in the midwest who is paranoid of the government is somehow more in the know.

i mean really ??

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

IRON MOUNTAIN is the name of the company that operates the particular storage facility NOT THE NAME OF THE LOCATION.

Either you don't even read what you post or American English is not your first language and you are having trouble with the basic use of articles:

"at an Iron Mountain facility" does not have the same meaning as "in Iron Mountain".

Again, Iron Moutain is the name of the company NOT the location where the remains of Flight 93 are stored.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
after 9 years I can't believe this.
let me explain how I feel

On 9/11, the American public was raped
we have physical evidence of that rape (thermate residue)
we have eye witnesses of that rape (responders, survivors)
we have the bruises from that rape (thousands of NYers dying)
yet when we get to court, the judge says
none of our evidence is admissible in court.

And the DA has tampered with the evidence and lost
it's chain of custody, thereby inadmissible (shipped off to China)

Now I feel like we were raped again by the judicial system.

Next time, my rapist will eat lead and bypass
the formalities, as you can see where it got me
the first time. And if the judge wants to put me in
prison for self defense, then he can eat my lead too.
Arm yourselves with knowledge, be prepared and
Deny Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

What does this have to do with the poor victim that this thread is about. There is no official story. There is only the evidence that is provided for us to make our own informed decisions. No one swayed me in any way.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
there is no official story that is simply a term coined to allow one persons OPINION to hold psuedo merit.

So then you would agree that anyone who states they believe the official story is living in a fantasy world.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper Again, Iron Moutain is the name of the company NOT the location where the remains of Flight 93 are stored.

Please show proper source and evidence that flight 93 parts are stored in what is refered to as Iron Mountian.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71 There is only the evidence that is provided for us to make our own informed decisions. No one swayed me in any way.

What evidence? You do know that most of the evidence and the official FBI crime scene reports have not been released?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

If you have to ask what evidence then you have no business here. There is tons of evidence. You also need to read updated links. Almost all of the documentation the FBI collected has been released after recent trials in the last few years and due to the FOIA and requests by MSM. No coverup.

The evidence in this thread is the woman who lived through it. Someone who was there. Someone who is burned on over 40% of her body when jet fuel exploded sending an elevator her way along with glass that cut the tendons in her leg. This was during the 'impact' and not an explosion during the collapse as so often stated by those who wish to question what is considered the official account of the events of that day.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
You also need to read updated links. Almost all of the documentation the FBI collected has been released after recent trials in the last few years and due to the FOIA and requests by MSM. No coverup.

If the evindece is there why can't people post it when i ask for it?

Please show me the FBi crime scene reports.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

For what? What do FBI reports have to do with this thread? Please tell me.

But since you asked, here you go. Have at it. Most of this was used in the 9/11 commission investigation. Link to FBI files

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
For what? What do FBI reports have to do with this thread? Please tell me.

The crime scene reports are the only officail reports that can be accepted as fact of what happened that day.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

not sure id state that seems a rather loaded question.

what i am stating is there is no variation in the facts i was a witness i saw how it went down minus the screaming crying and # everywhere i have no understanding of these people who create fantastic stories with no proof then they say o the os well thats just away of cherry picking to create the mindset they need to beleive their creation.

the os if you want to hear it is held by what is proly a few hundred thousand people who were standing right there not a coook reveiwing altered or misleading photos and picking the facts they need to produce their story a psuedo truthsayer.

the planes hit the building it was insane the force we saw was like they vaporized instantly no holograms there was no explosion before it was a regular day seriously people if you need fantasy why not stick to niburu or something theres really no mystery to alot of what people spend their days discussing.

the only real conspiracy is in the government not admittting how much warning they had and what the threat was dude they blew up the buildings please if there was thermite and any proof you wouldnt need ats as a forum you would have the worlds ear

Be Well

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

the os if you want to hear it is held by what is proly a few hundred thousand people who were standing right there not a coook reveiwing altered or misleading photos and picking the facts they need to produce their story a psuedo truthsayer.

Probelm is that msot of the evidence and the official FBI reports have not been released so a few hundred thousand people are believing in something without real facts and evidence to support it.

the planes hit the building it was insane the force we saw was like they vaporized instantly

No they did not vaporize they were sheared by hitting the steel lattice framework that destroyed the thin aluminum airframe, as shown in the Purdue video.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

we were there .
there is no confusion in the eyes of us who stood and watched
sorry

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

reply to post by REMISNE

we were there .
there is no confusion in the eyes of us who stood and watched
sorry

Can you explain why video of the event contradicts your statement about the wings vaporizing then? Was it doctored or faked? Can you show us what you are trying to say we have all been missing in the footage all this time?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I do not speak for triplescorpio, but really, it was a SIMILE. Don't you know what a simile is? He said LIKE they vaporized. LIKE!!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
actually the first explosives were mistimed and set off just before the first plane impacted:

So...Now we have a new addition to the conspiracy.
""MISTIMED EXPLOSIVES""

This is an endless, guessing game.
How can anyone write (seriously) a phrase like that??
Mistimed explosives. But that´s not the best part. The best part is that these explosives were supposed to go off, EXACTLY at the moment of the plane crash. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

And how come NOBODY, NOT ONE of the witnesses reports this EXPLOSIVES??
Sure, lots of people report "explosions", but that´s not the same thing.
You are pushing the witness testimonies that describe explosions but none of them knew for sure if the "explosion" they heard first, was before, or was the actual plane crash.
Now, IMHO what we have is actually this:
1.- First, the plane crashes against the tower. Big explosion.
This impact and explosion is of such force that the pressure wave moves all over the tower and reaches the lobby in the ground floor, causing the damage described there.
2.- Then, the cables in some of the elevators are severed, sending at least one elevator free falling to the ground. Big explosion.
3.- Then, the jet fuel that has traveled down through the elevator shafts ignites and, guess what??...........Big explosion.
All of this within seconds.
Then, lots of other stuff caught fire in the building and some of it also caused more explosions.
(Those, by the way, very different than explosives going off.)

There were continued explosions in both WTC towers from top to bottom before and up to their demise.

And how did you establish this??
Without any of the countless videos of the collapses showing any of these said explosions??

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join