It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burn victim verifies elevator explodes during 'impact' to North Tower not during collapse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
You realize, of course, that one of the most powerful non-nuclear devices in the military aresenal is in fact, a fuel-air bomb.

No actually a fuel-air mix with thermite that is the most powerful non-nuclear device. Its called a Hellhound.

You should do research.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

You realize, of course, that one of the most powerful non-nuclear devices in the military aresenal is in fact, a fuel-air bomb.

No actually a fuel-air mix with thermite that is the most powerful non-nuclear device. Its called a Hellhound.

You should do research.

So where is your research? Also, where was I wrong?

Fuel - air bombs are extremely explosive. The explosive force of any vaporized combustible material is tremendous.

I stand by what I said.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Fuel - air bombs are extremely explosive. The explosive force of any vaporized combustible material is tremendous.

But the explosive force is even more tremendous when thermite is added. Please do research before posting about something.

So fun and easy to prove you wrong with facts, you should try it sometime.

rebi.naspletu.com...
THERMITE FUEL-AIR EXPLOSION: This is a very dangerous device. However here is a general description of this device affectionately known as a HELLHOUND.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

But the explosive force is even more tremendous when thermite is added. Please do research before posting about something.

So fun and easy to prove you wrong with facts, you should try it sometime.

rebi.naspletu.com...
THERMITE FUEL-AIR EXPLOSION: This is a very dangerous device. However here is a general description of this device affectionately known as a HELLHOUND.

I do not want to derail this thread. I said military. You just posted some crap about home made bombs. Read this junk before you post it.

I likened the effects of the kerosene in the elevator shafts to the ingnition of a small fuel air bomb which would explain the concussive force and the heat phenomenon. That is all.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

and even more powerful if it is nuclear but it wasn't. It didn't even have thermite but it did destroy the lobbies as well as kill and maim.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I do not want to derail this thread. I said military. You just posted some crap about home made bombs.

So show me evidence that the military does not have it.

I likened the effects of the kerosene in the elevator shafts to the ingnition of a small fuel air bomb which would explain the concussive force and the heat phenomenon. That is all.

Actually a fuel air thermite device would be a better explanation of the concussive force and heat needed to keep debris at such high temps.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by REMISNE

and even more powerful if it is nuclear but it wasn't. It didn't even have thermite but it did destroy the lobbies as well as kill and maim.

People were killed in the lobby? I was not aware of that. I am not doubting you, I just was not aware anyone had died.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You also have to consider the amount of vibration throughout the whole building when the airliners struck. Causing interior damage such as windows breaking walls falling.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

People were killed in the lobby? I was not aware of that. I am not doubting you, I just was not aware anyone had died.

You really do need to do research and keep up with what happened that day. You keep showing how much you do not know.

As the French brothers video has audio of firmen talking about dead, burned bodies in the lobby of the North tower.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

You really do need to do research and keep up with what happened that day. You keep showing how much you do not know.

As the French brothers video has audio of firmen talking about dead, burned bodies in the lobby of the North tower.

So tell me please, what happened that day? You obviously believe that the "official story" is bunk and now you tell me you know what happened that day - so let's hear your complete narrative. Everything, the WTC, the Pentagon, Shanksville, etc. Don't even need to show any proof for now, just give the complete narrative. Where did the plane that didn't crash at Shanksville go? How about the one at the Pentagon? How did they fake the crash sites? How did they plant, time and initiate the explosives at the WTC?

Can't wait to finally read a complete and comprehensive narrative. Close the gaps as it were.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

So tell me please, what happened that day? You obviously believe that the "official story" is bunk and now you tell me you know what happened that day - so let's hear your complete narrative.

Well as stated we do not know what actually happened that day because most of the evidence and the FBI crime scene reports have not been released.

But there are some things that you can find if you do some research. I am not going to go into evrythign for you, you can do your own research.

1. From the statements from the Firechiefs we know that building 7 was brought down.

2. There are no photos or videos of AA 77 hitting the Pentagon and no official reports matching parts found to the plane.

3. The scene at Shanksville matches more with a shoot down then a crash.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

You really do need to do research and keep up with what happened that day.

Well as stated we do not know what actually happened that day....

How do you square these two contradictory statements?

In the first you deride me for not being aware that there were fatalities reported in the lobby of the WTC and in the next, after I press you for a full and complete narrative, you advise us that you don't know what happened because no one will let you see the FBI crime scene reports? So if you don't know what happened how am I supposed to know what happened? Or is there some heretofore unknown rhetorical process wherein my ignorance is somehow more aggregious than your ignorance?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Something called research.

In the first you deride me for not being aware that there were fatalities reported in the lobby of the WTC.

Well then you should not be going around making statemtns that you do know whats going on like you did with the flight 93 parts being at Iron Mountain.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Something called research.

HUH???

In the first you deride me for not being aware that there were fatalities reported in the lobby of the WTC.

Well then you should not be going around making statemtns that you do know whats going on like you did with the flight 93 parts being at Iron Mountain.

The physical remainder of Flight 93 is not at Iron Mountain. I never said they were at Iron Mountain. In fact, I went to some lengths to explain how they are not at Iron Mountain. Your research should include actually reading some of the posts.

But back to the original post. I simply stated that the leaking jet fuel in the elevator shafts may have acted in the same way as a fuel-air bomb. That is all.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

HUH???

You do some research to find out things that did happen, like the burned bodies in the lobby.

The physical remainder of Flight 93 is not at Iron Mountain.

Do i have to post your statement that you made along with the media video about the flight 93 parts being in Iron Mountain?

But back to the original post. I simply stated that the leaking jet fuel in the elevator shafts may have acted in the same way as a fuel-air bomb. That is all.

1. You also made that statement that that was the strongest non-nuclear device, i proved you wrong.

2. I also stated that the fuel air thermite device would better explain the heat needed to keep the debris pile at high temps for so long.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Do i have to psot your statement that you made showing the mdeia video about the flight 93 parts being in Iron Mountain?

Yes, please do, but not in this thread. It is not relevant. I'll kind of save you the trouble however, the Flight 93 parts are not in Iron Mountain. Never said they were. Explained in detail that Iron Mountain is the name of the company that runs the storage facility. The facility itself is somewhere outside Pittsburgh, I do not recall the exact name but it is not Iron Mountain. The company derived its name from its first storage site which was called Iron Mountain, I believe somewhere in northern New Jersey.

1. You also made that statement that that was the strongest non-nuclear device, i proved you wrong.

No, I said it was one of the military's most pwerful non-nuclear devices and I am right. Really, all your alleged "research" and you can't even be bothered to read a few posts above this one.

2. I also stated that the fuel air thermite device would better explain the heat needed to keep the debris pile at high temps for so long.

No, it doesn't. Thermite reacts very quickly, the heated metal does not retain the thermal energy any differently because of the source of the heat. And please don't tell me to do "research" I see thermite welds almost everyday.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yes, please do, but not in this thread. It is not relevant. I'll kind of save you the trouble however, the Flight 93 parts are not in Iron Mountain.

SO EASY TO PROVE HOW DISHONEST YOU ARE. YOU HAVE STATED MANY TIMES ABOUT THE FLIGHT 93 PARTS BEING STORED AND IN IRON MOUNTAIN.

hooper
posted on 21-2-2010 @ 08:41 AM
United Airlines stores the material at an Iron Mountain storage facility outside of Pittsburgh.

hooper
posted on 5-3-2010 @ 10:26 AM
I gave you what there was, in the public record, on the remains of Flight 93 being in storage. You obviously didn't even do the most basic level of research, otherwise you would not have made the error regarding the location of the remains of Flight 93.

hooper
posted on 16-2-2010 @ 05:29 PM
There is an article on ATS about Flight 93 evidence and Iron Mountain facility.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

What forms the basis for this statement?

Bare assertion that you're correct?

If so, then that's hardly what I'd call doing the research that you claim to be so proud of......

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
What forms the basis for this statement?...

Well for one if you would keep up with me and hooper it was not meant as a statment of fact.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

what explosives ? you are stating a guess or presumption as fact if there was any evidence of explosives at this point how would it be concealed.?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join