It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Debunkers Take Beating on ATS.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

This video, aired over four years after 9/11 ------

Four years later, and victims' body parts found.

Yet, NO signs of explosives.

Since when do human remains recovery teams look for evidence of explosives? This is such a bad argument I cannot believe you wasted the time to stick a video in it. Please explain to me what tools they were using to find human remains that also would have discovered any evidence of explosives.

Can you do that, [SNIP]?

Removed personal attack

[edit on 8/3/10 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Yea, 911 truthers have the establishment shaking as they should be.
after all the truth rings true and we have came a long way. just 5 years ago, no one mentioned 911 was a inside job... now, someone tell me at least once or twice a month. there has got to be a way of testing saturation of the truth. after all by their rules since the constitution is no longer in effect. we are a democracy according to them. what they didnt count on is us being the 51% and doing away with their democracy and reverting our nation back to a constitutional governed.
how they construe that as anti-government is beyond me. after all, under the constitution you cant buy your way out. under their system you pay off the judge... you decide.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
Yea, 911 truthers have the establishment shaking as they should be.

If 9/11 was the "New Pearl Harbor," maybe all they have really done is once again awaken a sleeping giant and fill it with terrible resolve?

This country is no doubt filled with the apathetic and the completely out of touch with anything but their televisions and 9-5's, and in the heat of the moment after the attack they may have been able to lead us first into one crime of a war, and later muster a second crime of a war, but that energy is definitely running low now and if they strike up another false flag they are definitely going to enrage a much, much greater number of American citizens towards their own military, corporate and economic powers.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Oh, nevermind. Deleted, not worth it....

[edit on 8 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
*** SERIOUSLY ***

KNOCK IT OFF.

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED !!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
reply to post by DrJay1975

I too am sick of the psuedo science and you tube science the worst kind of all it gets frustrating to have a conversation with someone who thinks it was hologram when i was there with all NYC its down right insulting.
Be Well

[edit on 8-3-2010 by triplescorpio]

I have to ask a serious question. I have not really been all that active here but I have noticed one theme that gets repeated. I see OS defenders complaining about having to deal with hologram advocates. I understand that they are out there and all but I have never come across one myself on ATS.

May I ask how many conversations with such people you have had?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Great question.I remember hearing this seriously debated when a fellow whoo is no longer around was really strongly advocating that position,And tthat is an understatement.He disappeared and I tried to figure out why and the partial understanding I have is he was discredited by speaking wild exagerations.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

This thread may be illuminating for you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So yesterday I was warned and know it was well deserved because I was being selfishly rude.Not exactly apologising here,but I did promise to cool it and so have.This forum is a representation of THE PEOPLE and we do occasionally foul up the lines being only human.This topic has brought out new reactions from me as I now have several on ignore which is as new for me as getting a warning.I am obsessing on it,a good thing.The topic is "the Beating",no? And this is what I have been doing,I suppose.It's the Blacksmith Way,to hammer on a thing,to smite it or even mure accurately to the Art a 'Smoothing"with the hammer.FORCE not VIOLENCE.And my rudeness to the Crew has been rudeness to all,And so I guess I do APOLOGISE to ALL after all.I'm working on it.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by trueforger

This thread may be illuminating for you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With all due respect, that thread is exactly about my point. The OP is pointing out how very few people are actually advocating those ideas like the hologram thing. My question is, how many people has this poster actually dealt with for real. I am not asking if those people exist, obviously they do. When I see so many people complaining about them and I never see them active on any threads, I have to ask where you are all coming into contact with them. I will admit I am not going to sit and read that entire thread but the OP makes my point and the first few posts do not show anyone advocating holograms so I have to ask again. How many of those people has triplescorpio actually come in contact with. I hope this explanation helps.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It's mostly a ghost man,like a straw man.A person who ranted and was discredited.So the Trusters use him long after his poor personae has been gone.Only I was thinking of someone else.I may be wrong,it was a long time ago,but I thought it was a Lear,John,maybe?I don't want to talk about one not here to speak for himself.But as I was on threads with that current in the discussion stream,it wasn't taken too seriously by Truthers.Some were questioning hir potential agent-lunatic role.Help clarify?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Just like clockwork and as I predicted, new 911 threads are appearing with those far out conspiracies that no 911 researcher embraces, pods, holograms, no planers, DEW, lasers, space weapons etc.

This is a disinformation campaign meant to attack and discredit a forum, thread, users, and investigators. They hope to turn off new lurkers who question the official story by making them think that not believing in the official story means you're crazy all while giving debunkers or supporters of the OS easy ammo to attack 'truthers' while the truth is no truther ever bought into these pre-planned disinfo planted theories.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Just a note bsbray on your use of the picture of the WTC7 aftermath, that you show to say it "fell into its footprint".
That was taken well after 9/11 during clean up. You can see clean-up crew equipment removing debris, and especially removing the debris from the street, which has been already cleared.
I recommend you use this photo of the WTC7 area, taken right after 9/11:

That really doesnt look like it fell into its footprint. For one thing, the north side is laying on top of the debris. Second, the debris is spilled well across Barclay street, and Fritermann Hall was damaged beyond repair. That does not sound like it fell into its footprint.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Ya that's exactly the one to show and a good read.
You never did get an answer to your question about a picture...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well, all this bickering about 911, no matter for what reason it happened, has certainly achieved one thing - DEVISION!

What what was that, what did you say George??

Mission Accomplished!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
That really doesnt look like it fell into its footprint. For one thing, the north side is laying on top of the debris. Second, the debris is spilled well across Barclay street, and Fritermann Hall was damaged beyond repair. That does not sound like it fell into its footprint.

So are you saying the majority of the debris fell onto these streets?

Unless you guys can't read, you know I have been saying this whole time I am aware that it spilled onto ALL FOUR ADJACENT STREETS.

If it didn't, no matter how it came down, it would be nothing short of a holy miracle and I hope you realize the stupidity of assuming a demolition would keep it off of any adjacent streets when it was as tall as it was and essentially folded down into itself like an accordion.

So I will ask you what I asked the others. If it didn't fall into its own footprint, then where exactly did it fall? Are you saying it fell onto these streets and NOT into its own footprint? Are you ignoring the vast majority of the debris in other words? I don't understand how you guys can play this stupid.

And yes I did show a picture from before it was cleaned up. And I even showed pictures of the damage it did to neighboring structures as well. Stop lying.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by GenRadek

So are you saying the majority of the debris fell onto these streets?

Unless you guys can't read, you know I have been saying this whole time I am aware that it spilled onto ALL FOUR ADJACENT STREETS.

If it didn't, no matter how it came down, it would be nothing short of a holy miracle and I hope you realize the stupidity of assuming a demolition would keep it off of any adjacent streets when it was as tall as it was and essentially folded down into itself like an accordion.

So I will ask you what I asked the others. If it didn't fall into its own footprint, then where exactly did it fall? Are you saying it fell onto these streets and NOT into its own footprint? Are you ignoring the vast majority of the debris in other words? I don't understand how you guys can play this stupid.

And yes I did show a picture from before it was cleaned up. And I even showed pictures of the damage it did to neighboring structures as well. Stop lying.

Perhaps you're blind and purposefully spreading disinformation, I have no idea why you can't see the truth right before your eyes. Your arguments are awful and just plain on the dim side.

With damage like this I again ask, did WTC7 fall into its own footprint as a result of controlled demolition?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2d61add0fdb.jpg[/atsimg]

Look again; a good portion of it fell into West 30, started pretty high up too.

You sir are lying, you only showed damage to the Verizon building which had much less damage and only showed minimal damage at ground level to back up your claims, which by the way are false.

You're pretty selective in what you present. Seriously how delusional are you to believe that if there was a conspiracy to bring down WTC7, they would have really cared about bringing it down in its own foot print? Ah yeah we just took down the WTC1 and 2 and did billions of dollars in damage, but you know what let's really take our time with WTC7 and make it neat. Your arguments border on schizophrenia.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by davec0021]

[edit on 8-3-2010 by davec0021]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join