It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AWACS crew member says Flight 93 shot down

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hi Weed,

"Hard to think that they'd reach a conclusion that the terrorists had done it on purpose, not that early in the scenario---not until more information was disseminated."

Were they not on a terrorist alert by that stage, if they were to protect the white house at all costs.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Care to back any of that up?

www.historycommons.org...
As well as Tigerwall, the Secret Service appears to have other air surveillance capabilities. Counterterrorism “tsar” Richard Clarke will describe that on 9/11, the Secret Service had “a system that allowed them to see what FAA’s radar was seeing.”

And really, since when is the Secret Service in the chain of military command?

If you do not know what the Secret Service can do i suggest you do research.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Originally posted by hooper
Care to back any of that up?

www.historycommons.org...
As well as Tigerwall, the Secret Service appears to have other air surveillance capabilities. Counterterrorism “tsar” Richard Clarke will describe that on 9/11, the Secret Service had “a system that allowed them to see what FAA’s radar was seeing.”

And really, since when is the Secret Service in the chain of military command?

If you do not know what the Secret Service can do i suggest you do research.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by REMISNE]

Again, since when is the Secret Service in the chain of military command?

You should read some of your own "research". No RADAR.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

It's a form letter saying they'll get back to you. The epistolary equivalent of being put on hold. Stop waving it around like it proves anything.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Flt 93 was deemed a threat. Per the interview with the pilots who heard the transmission by 60 Minutes & the NORAD recordings.

I do not subscribe to ANY no crash or shoot down theory as both make no sense. I also do not believe that the flight was intentionaly crashed, by either hijackers nor passengers.

Flight 93 was shot down. I'll say this again, it WILL be divulged in the future. How long? I do not know that particular answer.
Only that it will.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
It's a form letter saying they'll get back to you.

Strange, when the letter states they have what i asked for. I have also been in touch with the FOIA office and the document does exist.

Why are you so afriad of facts and evidence that do not agree with what you think happened?

[edit on 3-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

It's a form letter saying they'll get back to you.

Strange, when the letter states they have what i asked for. I have also been in touch with the FOIA office and the document does exist.

Why are you so afriad of facts and evidence that do not agree with what you think happened?

[edit on 3-2-2010 by REMISNE]

Look. Thanks a ton for your effort and all that but you have been talking about this for quite some time. Searching for your posts under ULTIMA1 show that this is an OLD story with you. The more you brag about proof and evidence without actually having what you asked for, the worse it is making it look for you. How about you just wait until you actually have it before you try screaming that it does indeed exist. Maybe it does, maybe not. Talking about it without having it for two years is just making you look crazy. Take that for what it is worth but when someone claims to be a truther and I agree with swampfox, dereks, and pteridine over them...something makes me wonder.

Best to stick to what you do have, can show, are able to produce.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
Look. Thanks a ton for your effort and all that but you have been talking about this for quite some time. Searching for your posts under ULTIMA1 show that this is an OLD story with you.

Maybe a old story but a true one. I have been challenged by people that the document does not exist but i have proven that the document does exist.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Three cheers for Lily. Reasoned, cogent, to the point.

You have no document. You have a scan of some letter you claim you got from somewhere. Blah. The point hooper made was that if you applied your own ludicrously high standards for others' evidence to your own, you would be calling yourself a liar.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Look. Thanks a ton for your effort and all that but you have been talking about this for quite some time. Searching for your posts under ULTIMA1 show that this is an OLD story with you.

Maybe a old story but a true one. I have been challenged by people that the document does not exist but i have proven that the document does exist.

No you have not. You have proven a request for the document exists and you proved that someone responded with a form letter. Proof the document exists would be the document. Those are YOUR OWN STANDARDS OF PROOF. Now you are just being contradictory for no good reason. How is that going to help anyone?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Three cheers for Lily. Reasoned, cogent, to the point.

You have no document. You have a scan of some letter you claim you got from somewhere. Blah. The point hooper made was that if you applied your own ludicrously high standards for others' evidence to your own, you would be calling yourself a liar.
I am with you there! Stars for you and Lillydale! Lillydale hit the nail on the head, in a concise and also very polite way.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

No you have not. You have proven a request for the document exists and you proved that someone responded with a form letter.

Well you see i have read the document and requesed a declassified version.

I have called the FOIA office and verified the document exists.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You have no document. You have a scan of some letter you claim you got from somewhere.

So show me proof that the letter is not from NSA or admit it is.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Are you really asking people to prove a negative and then failing that everything you say is true? That is almost religious.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Were they not on a terrorist alert by that stage, if they were to protect the white house at all costs.

Well, perfectly valid point, EXCEPT please look at Google Map and then realize how far away the WH, and the DC area are from Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

(OH, and I daresay, we CANNOT assume the WH was the intended target of the UA 93 hijackers. I've mentioned it before, long time ago...the Capitol building is FAR easier to see, from the air, than the WH. IN FACT, given that the WH is merely a symbol, and has been destroyed before -- see early American history, after the Revolutionary War -- and that the POTUS wasn't there, and the VPOTUS was in secure bunker.....well, the loss of hte Capitol building would have been FAR more dramatic, and damaging to the nation's psyche...not to mention being an incalculable loss, not so much as seen in NYC, but in other ways, as it would have been a strike -- possibly -- at sitting members of Congress, resulting in their deaths).

(BTW...think of the SoTU speech, occurs about once every year....except on Inauguration years...think about it!!! They are ARE ALL there, at same time!!!!)

There is STILL a lot of open and sparsely populated land East of Shanksville, before you get to the greater Metropolitan DC area. Plenty of time to have intercepted, and safely shot down UA 93, with minimal risk of collateral deaths to people on ground.

Again. LOOK at maps, see the areas of Western Virgina, west of Dulles Airport, for example.....

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

mikelee, please see my reply to "smurfy"...it addresses your contentions, as well.....

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hi Weed,
The White house is easy to find, all you need is a one dollar bill. The White House pic is under where the owl is hiding...and there is a big 1 on it

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

LOL!!!

Take a peek at the back of the $20 bill.....

But, seriously, look at Google Maps too...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

No you have not. You have proven a request for the document exists and you proved that someone responded with a form letter.

Well you see i have read the document and requesed a declassified version.

I have called the FOIA office and verified the document exists.

Do you not pay attention to your own standards of proof? PROVE TO ME THE DOCUMENT EXISTS. I am going to hold you to your own standards. Proof would be the document. You set these rules up so you should really try and follow them.

You have been screaming for two years that it exists. At this point, even if it did, all we have is you screaming about it. That is only proof that you can repeat yourself and nothing else. I was trying to be helpful.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
The truth is that WMD were used against our country and they will be used again. If you have security clearance you would know the truth. However, since you don't have what it takes to be in that position there things that you will just have to guess about in your lifetime.
Scream all you want, you will never know the truth or find it with a bad attitude of blame and anti-Americanism.
How many freeking threads are you people going to start with conspiracies about 911? Over and over, that's insanity. Try a different approach, maybe that will help you.
Good luck.

I completely agree. Unless you're one of the ones who helped plan this as well as cover it up, just forget about it. You see how much the government gets away with. Lying under oath and even more serious breaches of trust. Yet, they get away with nothing more than the inconvenience of having to go to court (Clinton) or make a statement proclaiming ignorance (W Bush).

Just forget about it. You aren't in control here, and even the ones who are in power, most of you believe are just puppets and not in control either. So, you don't even know who the "guys in charge are." You just call them "TPTB" - the powers that be...which is just some made-up term to identify people you assume exist without being able to nail any of them.

It's like beating a dead horse. The ones in power don't care; they know better. They take it as out of their control, which it seems to be. What makes you think that you -internet Joe - will find out the truth? ATS? What a joke. This website is perfect for people who like to feel they have privileged information and are closer to truth.

Let's pretend you do know the truth. Now what do you do? Rant and rave about what you know? Who would believe you? Nobody who can change anything.

I used to want to know what really happened, and it's still interesting to try to figure out; it's like a puzzle. But, as far as being able to use what I know to change something...it's not going to happen. Time will pass, and soon people will put 9/11 behind them.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join