It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AWACS crew member says Flight 93 shot down

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Many brave men and women fight for this country daily and do good things. Show some respect. (not you jam, the other numbnuts that think the government is out to get them).

And millions died in two world wars so "it won't happen here." Every random search checkpoint on the highway, every virtual strip search by naked bodies scanners in an airport, every surveillance camera on a city street corner is an insult to those brave men and women. Your fascist security is the real enemy and freedom loving patriots should stand up and refuse to participate. Helping the police state unjustly alienate citizens from life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is no different than pissing in Arlington Cemetery. There's no excuse for it.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Crito]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
You have no document. You have a scan of some letter you claim you got from somewhere.

So show me proof that the letter is not from NSA or admit it is.

What? Why? Is that a standard you would apply to something I showed you that you thought supported the "OS"?

I can show you anything I like and you have to prove that it's not what I say it is?

Breathtaking.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

If it was shot down, they aren't telling the truth for one of a few reasons:

They don't wanna be sued
They don't wanna go to jail

Not:

They're part of a massive conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wholetruth

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by wholetruth

Hi WholeT,
Why is Ms McElwain's voice inaudible?

its audible...i don't know why you are having a problem on your end.

there doesn't to be anything to say why. Can anyone here lip-read?

maybe you will have better luck with this one?

This idea that the plane flew on to wherever is strange, although if it was partially destroyed in the air and the rest flew on to wherever, then that would make sense, but that would also indicate that the plane had been attacked in the air by an outside source, since what is known about the audio tapes implies that the hi-jackers are crashing the plane into the ground.

there is no evidence to support a shoot down just like there is no evidence to support a crashed 757. therefor neither event took place.

the whole shanksville event was staged and planned out with as much detail as the world trade center and pentagon event. every part of the script down to 'lets roll' is my belief.

the plane did not crash but flew over indian lake. there is no crash site discovered anywhere else so therefor it never crashed and the whole thing is a massive hoax.

I suppose also that the plane could have broken up in a high speed dive, but that would involve large parts being found pretty near each other.

whether shot down, broken apart, or crashing into the ground there would have been large recognizable pieces of 757 debris. there are none.

there is no crash.

You are right again.
There is no evidence to a shoot down let alone a crash. The crash site has been proven NOT to be a crash site of a Boeing 757. The people who promote the idea that one did are the real terrorists. They are covering for the terrorists by coming to forums such as this one and attacking posters and spreading overly debunked material.

It is official that the 'official' story of flight 93 crashing in shanksvlle is false according to eyewitnesses and experts. Dont let internet goons and trolls sway you with their personal attacks, attacking credibility of credible information.

The truth is right in front of you. Let the wash of lies help you identify the true liars and terrorists.

As you can see the 2-3 official story sellers here on ATS they dont challenge the information but attack the poster. Very transparent agendas.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

What? Why? Is that a standard you would apply to something I showed

Thanks for admitting you cannot show evidence to prove the letter wrong.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

What? Why? Is that a standard you would apply to something I showed

Thanks for admitting you cannot show evidence to prove the letter wrong.

The letter being "wrong" or "right" is not the issue. The fact is you call people liars when they do not show YOU paper evidence in hand when they make statements. However, we are not allowed to apply this same standard to you. That is the very essence of hypocrisy.

You are basing your argument that Flight 93 was shot down on a document you CLAIM to have seen that says Flight 93 was "intercepted". You allegedely petitioned the DOD and NSA via the FOIA for this message. Almost two years ago they responded with a form letter that says they have something that is "responsive to your request". That does not mean anything. The entire basis for your claim is a PDF of a letter you have alleged to have recieved from the petitioned agency and post on open access website called "photobucket".

Since the posting is on an open access website without any review we have no evidence that the letter exist anywhere outside of the your imagination and the internet. Now on top of all this othere hypocritical nonsense you are challenging people to prove that something does not exist.

Tell you what, give me a couple of days and I'll link you to a place on "photobucket" that has all the FBI reports about Flight 93, OK?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

OK then. But thats still a conspiracy to lie. Duh!!

[edit on 4-2-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I saw it. Nothing new. It addresses nothing. Maybe your own notions & contentions but thats it.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Once again, if your fantasy of "no plane theory" is true (which it isn't and it been debunked for years now as trash conspiracy manure) then where's the passengers at? What happened to them?

Did the "conpsiracy aliens" nab them up?
Did they fall into a rabbit hole?

Yourself and the "whole truth" about your notion there was not a plane in Shanksville is nothing but an ignorant argument in which you cannot back up with ANY bit of evidence. Yet while there remains a large portion of evidence to suggest it was shot down, your still trying to force your baseless theory on everyone as some type of "fact" wehich it simply isn't.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Hi Mike,
It's not so much plane or no plane. There was little debris at Shanksville, the black box was found 20 feet or so under the ground we're told, and a small part of the engine. There is comparisons to that in a Boeing air crash somewhere else, when the tailplane jammed or reversed, (a Boeing fault) people on the ground thought that it was a small plane there was so little left. However in that accident the fire on the ground was pretty huge, over a relatively small area and including the plane parts, the one in Shanksville was almost non-existant, and could have started from other than jet fuel. No jet fuel, no wings so where did they go?.. nobody is going to tell me that the fuel was burnt at impact and poof! So that's a bit of a mystery. Then Susan McElwain comes along with her story, and in the extended version, she comes out as very articulate and intelligent in long conversations with the filmers. She is most definitely talking about a drone type aircraft,(she had difficulty getting this across to the FBI man who came to visit)..his remark to the policeman with him was that "she doesn't know what a 757 looks like" and why then did other FBI men come back to reassure her in a way that is not understood? So what was the purpose of the drone then, it would not have accounted for anything found at Shanksville.

video.google.com...#

[edit on 4-2-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I would rather spend more time looking at the other two debris sites than spending any time at all defending the "no crash or shoot down" theory. The other debris sites have never been made avalible to the public. Know why?

I do!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
First Dom Rumsfeld said it and now this. I believe it is now clear (at least in my opinion) that this re-confirms what I have been saying all along that flight 93 was shot down.

No other on ATS will stand in my opinion, as to the fate of flight 93.

AWAC crew video w/ BBC

[edit on 28-1-2010 by mikelee]

This is all lies and distortions.

The linked video did not even mention "Flight 93". It only mentioned that fighters were scrambled on 9/11.

By the way, that was a NATO AWACS crew. It has been 29 years since NATO AWACS crews trained in the USA.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

No crap. Tell me something I don't know. Trying the spin game uh? Better luck next time because it isn't working tonight. The video stated they in Germany if you bothered to pay attnetion in which you obviously did not.

I have always stated flight 93 was shot down and its the ONLY plane on 911 that is suspected of being shot down. If you were awake (apparently you were not) thats the tie in...Should I explain anything else for you?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

So maybe that's where the wings are, or most of the plane. But where does a carbon fibre drone fit in, I don't think that Susan McElwain saw a missile, but that's just my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Maybe she did see a drone and just didn't recognize it at 580mph.

Below is the size of one as most people do not appreciate the actual size of them.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Funny enough your last pic is the one I had in mind, I first saw it in grey, didn't like the colour, so didn't buy

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Well Smurfy you know image is important. Wouldn't want to go around with the wrong colored Global Hawk now would we?? LOL

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

"mike", this is becoming increasingly amusing, as you have now polluted your own thread!!!

Firstly please explain why those (obviously faked) images of drones or crise missiles in "AA colors" has anything at all to do with UNITEDAirlines flight 93???

Secondly, as I noted, those "photos" are very questionable --- a teenager in his basement can photshop such images....

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Weedwacker,

If only we had that facts that we should have to make a clear judgment of what happened at the Pentagon and Shankesville.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join