It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Those Who Think 9/11 truthers are crazy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by impressme

You do not know where everyone gets his or her information from.

Of course I do! The only way someone can look at the events of the Pentagon attack and come away with thinking, "that was a cruise missile and all the eyewitnesses in the area were secret gov't disinformation agents" is becuase they got that idea from one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites trying to get people all paranoid over shadows. I know this becuase when you tried to claim al Qaida actually meant, "toilet" I looked it up and found THAT came from one of those conspiracy sites.

No, Sorry Dave but you cannot speak for everyone. It just doesn't work that way.

I know it wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon because there was no wing damage. Its common sense, something that you don't seem to use too often.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by The_Zomar]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Why do people have issues with it? Because you are not "just asking questions." You are point-blank accusing our own government of mass-murder of innocent civilians... men, woman and children. I personally take issue with this.

When the majority of truthers can't even agree amongst themselves about their supposed iron-clad theories, something is very wrong. You know for SURE for the Pentagon, it was a missile. Wait.. you are POSITIVE there was no jet at all! Hold on.. it's OBVIOUSLY a flyover! See where I am going here?

It can hardly be conclusive and correct when all your own theories don't even agree with each other. And when any specific point is brought up that pokes holes in the theories, they are conveniently ignored. And if you dare speak out against this nonsense, you are often verbally assaulted by rabid thruthers. You are not allowed an opinion, if it doesn't agree with their theories.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I don't believe in crazy al-Qaeda conspiracy theories. You'd have to be a nut job with some kind of paranoid schizophrenic mental illness to believe the stuff you hear on Faux News. "The terrorist are everywhere." "Bin Laden is gonna to get you with an underwear bomb." LOL

WTC-7 was brought down by controlled demolition, of that there can be no debate. Let us not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories from Judeo-Christian-fascists who hate liberty and freedom.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Human race ? Evolution ?

Yes : we are social race ... far away from the "wall street jungle", and economic and social darwinism : our life is not a fight : and you are not robots !.

Mutual_Aid_a_Factor_of_Evolution

The only violence : is structural violence in our society : and most people accept this violence : because they have been talled this is normality .

State terrorisme has cause billion more death than political violence from individual in a tirannic society where they can't be hear.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Not going to call you crazy .

You are entitled to your own opinion sir.

As I am mine .

And that's the way it should be. Your opinion matters. So does everyone elses.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What is the big deal if we ask some questions?

-Agreed 100%-

I also have asked countless people that very same question, and people are so quik to judge and say "Our govt would never do that to it's own people" I always say tho, if you don't believe me, go look for yourselves and you may not like what you find. IMO these people don't want to wake up to the sad truth of 9/11-Present. But I guess that's the ole stand by, "You can lead a horse to water,but you can't make him think!
...(

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

I didn't read your post... i just saw the headline and thought 'o, no.... not another 9/11 thread'.... i thought we had enough of these threads on ATS already... quite a few years have passed now since the planes flew into the buildings... seriously are there still people coming up with conspiracy theories?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I just want to toss this out here for a pretty hefty (I believe so anyway) Peice of evidence that the OS was preconceived before 911. "Witness" speaking to reporter on the scene on September 11 2001 stating what the OS would claim month's in the future. Even what he is saying won't be heard until several days after 911 when the towers collapsed.

Spook? Conspirator? Mossad? CIA? FBI? How did he know?

In my opinion there is no other explanation as to why this guy said what he did other than it was preplanned. I believe if anyone, regardless of what you believe about 911, hears this it might help you understand why the truth is being sought.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Very fitting speech, why is it crazy to ask questions?

Are the 911 families crazy too, for asking questions about their loved ones deaths?
nyccan.org...

Why do we have to go to foreign media for the 911 families quest for the truth?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Is that little bit of even real? It looks oddly out of sync and there is no background noise.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crito
WTC-7 was brought down by controlled demolition, of that there can be no debate.

I guess you are the final authority then? No debate

And to the poster who said "if it's rubbish then walk away"

Precisely why I stay out of that forum altogether. I don't think the truthers are close to getting an absolute answer...probably never will but they sure taught themselves as perfection in human form and their logic is infallible

oh well

-Kyo

[edit on 24-1-2010 by KyoZero]

[edit on 24-1-2010 by KyoZero]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
I thought Popular Mechanics put all this nonsense to rest?

I guess not.

Not all crazy people are truthers, but all truthers are crazy!

It was laughable and hardly touched on the stronger evidence. I didn't see anything about the molten steel under all 3 towers. even things like the phone calls were taken out of context by popular mechanics. they tried to discredit loose change to people who have never seen loose change.

guess it work for you.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I do not normally take an "absolute" position on something I have not personally witnessed, but I will do so here.
1. If you believe in science and scientists, physics, architecture.
2. If you believe in rational examination of fact.
3. If you believe in stubborn insistence on truth.

You fall into the truther camp. Period.

WE KNOW we have been lied to in a massive way, and the events of 911 are just the most recent example of extraordinary arrogance on the part of the most powerful among us. All done, for a purpose and a cause that you can understand if you follow the money.
Someone wrote that truthers get all of their information from "questionable" sites?
How about #1 above and THIS website...
www.physics911.net...

That site is all I need to post to debunk anything an ANTI-truther can offer up.

After you get over the hump of understanding your federal government is capable and willing to kill vast numbers of innocent people, you may want to examine how a foreign controlled entity could possibly control our country.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

It is genuine and has been brought under scruitny before. I see your point also by the way.

But, how does he know that? Kinda strange in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

How did building WTC 7 fall then?

Sometimes you got to step back and just see all the facts. The twin towers can't free fall and pancake onto itself. There was too much steel to just break in on itself perfectly. If anything, it would have tipped a little to one side.

The reason people ask questions is because most of their questions never got answered. The government is trying very hard to keep this down because they got 2 invasions out of 9/11, the patriot act, and Bush got another term.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Its funny how i make a thread as to why we shouldnt be attacked and yet we still get attacked. I did not even state i believed everything 9/11 truthers where saying. All im saying is:

The questions have not been answered.

Here's a great video clip:
www.youtube.com...

im amazed it made it on to fox. Jesse Ventura is a trooper, and he basically reiterates my point is exactly.

This is the point the 9/11 truthers should be making.

What i am trying to do here is to unite the 9/11 truthers and the people together to simply ask questions.
You should never trust the government. That is your duty as an american citizen.

The 9/11 commission ignored WTC 7. They even admitted it was hard to conclude what caused the collapse, but they "speculate" it was due to fire damage.

Scientists are not raking in money on the 9/11 truth movement. In fact, quite the opposite. People are getting fired from their jobs for speaking out.

How does linking a $400 poster with a dog have any credence to the argument that 9/11 truth movement is in it for the money?

The simple fact is our questions are unanswered. The 9/11 commission was a farce, and the people who have questions have to let their voices be heard. Thats all the truth we know, regardless of the sources you count back to.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
The big deal is that everything your compatriots are spouting is complete rubbish...

Interesting, considering what you wrote with number 3. Yes there is a lot of crap out there, but there is also a lot of truth.

1) You're simply getting all your information from a bunch of conspiracy web sites that are deliberately feeding you nonsense to get you all paranoid over shadows.

You might be surprised at how much of what comes from "conspiracy sites", actually originated from the mainstream, and funnily enough, you'll also find on those sites information to support your claim at number 3.

2) Who the heck told you we don't want further investigations?

So you would like to see one then? Then hows about supporting those calling for one, instead of saying everything "is complete rubbish", especially when a lot of people calling for one are saying what you yourself say, which I'm now going to address.

3) I personally do agree there's a conspiracy, but it's a conspiracy to cover up all the boneheaded incompetence

If my incompetence whist on my mobile driving, kills just one person, I'm going to end up in court, and possibly prison time, so why is it when Governments are incompetent, that they should get away with it?

Were not talking 2 or 3 people that died, or even 20 or 30, it's in the thousands but that doesn't seem to be an issue for some people. At the very least, they knew an attack was going to happen, and stood by and did nothing, and at the most, aided in allowing it to happen.

I'm actually sick to death of debating it now, because most people are more concerned trying to prove circumstantial evidence, than discussing what we know about who knew what and when.

I'll leave you with the following...

"At some level of the government, at some point in time … there was a decision not to tell the truth about what happened...The (NORAD) tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public."

- John Farmer

"We to this day don’t know why NORAD told us what they told us, it was just so far from the truth."

- Thomas Kean

[edit on 24/1/2010 by Neo-V™]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I will go one step further.
911 is a "litmus" test measuring,
the collective intelligence and ability of Americans to recognize deceit,
the collective ability of Americans "in mass" to question government and find a voice asking for justice,
and the collective resolve of Americans to demand justice.

It is quite easy to believe that criminal elements in our government would assume that Americans did not have the "stones" for this sort of thing.

Don't you think?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Wow, the believers decided to jump on this thread. So truthers, if I may paraphrase Dave and the others, if you can not come up with 1 (1! and only 1!) ironclad conspiracy theory, then you MUST believe that the OS and 9/11 commission report are 100% accurate.

Before you complain "believers", that is exactly what was said earlier in this thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
misguided judgement, bad intelligence and a gung-ho leap before you look president is the reason why the U.S. is involved in Afganistan and Iraq...

Since both of these countries are going to be problematic for themselves for the next hundred years, and previously have had troubles since the beginning of time, nothing will change. Too bad so much money was wasted in these 2 countries. The U.S. could have rebuilt some bridges or strenghtened the economy, instead of wastingmoney in these two holes in the ground...

i saw no reason why the President wouldn't attack "something" after the 9-11 attacks that was inevitable... It only lead to Bush no.2 finishing what he had wanted to do all along to Iraq, because everyone knows that Sadaam put a hit out for President Bush no.1 a while back.
Personal vendetta yup, that was what Iraq was all about...

Afganistan, yeah the Taliban is there, but they will be there forever, it's their country and every kid born in the dirt is going to be raised to 1. Hate the U.S. and 2. Become loyal to the Taliban way of life...

So other than target practice and real world troop training, there is no other reason to be involved in these 2 countries.

Nothing will change the underlying root cause of the way the people in these countries think and live their lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join