It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet is comming fast and huge!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Dragonrider, you gotta be chittin me, Last night again I heard and felt a low hum/vibration around 11:30ish.

Also last thursday and yesterday were the only 2 days with total sun and they started spraying chemtrails at 5:00 both days so the sun was blocked out by 6:30pm

Maybe to block the comet's view?

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
To be quite honest, I know little, if anything about HAARP, but I can tell you what I do know:
The last few weeks, I have been getting migrane headaches, which is very unusual for me. And then I noticed something, my headaches were cooinciding with the dates of the spikes you were reporting. I got one yesterday at about 4:15 p.m. EST. that was so bad that I could barely see by the time I got home. I layed down, took tylenol, but no avail, and then about 12:20 or so, it suddenly went away. If you have any ideas that it could be a link I would be more than happy to listen.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey guys, well, according to the Gakona magnetometer, we had some really heavy duty activity today. I believe both Energy Wave and Kaos mentioned something about noticing a humming or other physiological effects (headaches) during the timeframe that this emission was active. Although I dont think there has ever been a study done to correlate these effects to high powered radio emissions (Im sure the gov would never want to do such a study, or validate one if done privately, as that would release too much info on thier systems) I have heard of similar effects associated with HAARP in the past. I wonder if you guys wouldnt mind sharing your general location, and time zone so we can compare to what we are seeing on the magnetometer?

I watched the megnetometer during the day, and kept wondering, why would they be continuing the trend, if associated with NEAT? The comet is now leaving the vicinity of the sun, so that isnt the target.... it is known that HAARP has been used to set up standing sympathetic wave oscillations inside the Earth, basically creating artificial earthquakes.... I suppose they could be aiming to do so on the nucleus of the comet, although I highly doubt that it would be effective, since the nucleus, even if it was 100 miles or so in diameter, wouldn't be big enough to allow sufficient wave energy to build up to do any good. Also, solid nickle iron (likely all that is left after perihelion) is not very conducive to structural failure from oscillation waves (or would at least require far more energy input than would be possible for such a small target).

Of course, if that is what they are now trying to do, that would indicate a fairly high level of desperation to even make such and attempt....

Or, conversely, this might signal a return to business as usual.... Someone reported deposition of chemtrails, which are also routinely associated with HAARP activity. Maybe thier strategy with the comet worked, and they now know it is harmless to us, and they are getting back to how it used to be....

Times like this, it would be nice to have a source of information that was somewhat trustworthy.....

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'll be very specific I am n Kentucky, about 15 miles NE of Lexington. I am in Eastern Standard Time zone. I hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

A very good link regarding what is going on.

Kaos, you are about dead center between 2 HAARP facilities, maybe a little closer to one on the east coast, so you may be picking something up, especially if they are both operating at the same time.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

A listing of relevant quatrains from Nostradamus... I have seen people say that he blew his predictions because he predicted the end of the world in 2002 and we are still here... in all fairness to Nostradamus, he is extremely accurate.... but he is usually off on dates by 1 year....

He did predict sept. 11... he just said it would happen in 2000....

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Dragon-

I agree about the possibility of HAARP cranking up to try and affect the comet's head. They've called this very same concept, "Star Wars Project", remember- in Reagan's administration? They've just found a way to do it on an entirely different spectrum. Been thinking about this for awhile now.. LOL

Another snowstorm is on the way to the East Coast, btw! Big surprise! Side effect of warming up the auroras too much, perhaps?

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just found this on Yahoo, pay close attention to the dates it will launch, cooincidence.

NASA Starts Countdown to Mars Mission
By Belinda Goldsmith

CANBERRA, Australia (Reuters) - Astronomers have started a countdown to the launch of two robotic buggies on a mission to find out if there is, or ever was, life on Mars.

Dr. Charles Elachi, director of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration's (NASA (news - web sites)) Jet Propulsion Lab, said final preparations were underway with one 'exploration rover' arriving at Cape Canaveral this week and the second due in three weeks. He said the rovers, which are the size of an office desk, were set to be launched on May 30 and June 25, piggy-backing on two rockets then parachuting down to Mars in January in an air-bag cushioned landing.
The rest of the story is here:
For some reason it will not let me place the whole link so cut and paste the link below into your browser and take out the space between _aust and ralia
story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20030226/sc_nm/space_australia_mars_dc_2

[Edited on 27-2-2003 by K_OS]

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Likely another colonization attempt by the Cabal.... I am sure there are many aspects of the mission and space craft that are not made public.... Wonder if it will release a bioweapon to wipe out the current residents there?

My personal prediction is that it will end like many of the latest mars missions, it will likely be lost in orbit around mars, a victim of orbital defense systems????

If you read between the lines, it sounds like maybe the Cabal is starting to get desperate.... I wonder if the great catastrophe they have planned so long for is near at hand???

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Ok, check this out...

Seems that SOHO was retasked (IE, maneuvered orbitally) just as NEAT was coming around the far side of the sun.... very interesting timing wouldnt you say, considering everything that it happening??? Besides, SOHO is in geosync orbit, and doesnt need retasking, last time it was retasked was about 1 year ago....

Check this image out.... about 40% of it missing.... wonder what they are hiding???????

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A few facts I found on another web site, but very valid....

1) This is the first of many comets heading our way. Q4 is going to be an Earth Near Miss in cosmic terms. We have one heck of a show for sure on that one. Assuming we make it that far.

2) The tail debris on this one no one can dispute. Not even NASA. We WILL pass through it in May of this year. NASA�s own orbital simulation confirms that.

3) NASA even admits on it�s own site and others that they have no idea whether or not this massive flare impacted the comet or it�s tail. They contend that it appears that it did.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I know Zeta Talk says the pictures are fake

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
impact.arc.nasa.gov...

Nasas official stance on what would happen in an impact....

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What if Bush and Blair know earth is it store for a major catastrophy which will effect both good and bad contries.

If we're all picking up the pieces wouldn't it make sense to rid the world of the most dangerous threats before it happens?

If we're all busy rebuilding, we need to stop Iraq, etc from getting stronger then us.

Is it just a coincience the comet comes just as we are about to go to war in Iraq (also the last place planet-x stopped)

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
we will see if anything is going to happen soon, i have to admit tho there seams to be alot of fishy stuff going on.....

could all be co-insidence, i guess we will all have to wait and see, and maybe prepare the best we can if a big rock shows up in the sky..

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Where's nasa's orbital thingamagig that say's we'll pass through the tail?

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i didn't find it. by the way. if we do pass through in may then i'm in bad spirit. i will be down south then. so that means any massive tidal waves will get me. just have to hide lol.

NEAT is most likely going to miss our planet but leave a nasty tail for us to deal with. maybe hundreds and hunddreds of small rocks that will impact randomly with no warning. that's worse than NEAT it self hitting on a local level.

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
do you think being a mile above sea level will be enough or would i at least have to double that to be saf-ish, the place i have in mind is about a mile away from the sea in a large cove type area but its roughly a mile high above the sea great view but would it be safer than being 50 miles inland from the sea but in a flat area...

as long as a meteor didnt hit a couple of mile from this close to sea mountain i think it would be safe as it is pretty much in a large cove and has another land mass a couple of 100 miles from it so if a meteor hit the mid atlantic i think it would be quite safe from a tidal wave..

[Edited on 1-3-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
To be safe, I'd say 50 mile's inland and 2 mile's up!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join