It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has brought down an unidentified shining object over the Persian Gulf

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I highly doubt Iran has the capability to shoot down an alien aircraft. Probably drones.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
It would be very funny to see Alien Disclosure coming from Iran.

Imagine MA, telling in the news, we just shot and catch this alien spaceship, and now?
It would be a shock for them, due to their religion beliefs!

Originally posted by DrEyebrows
Ok, so I am a first time poster here but I have been reading this site for a couple years. I have researched all these topics for over a decade, but never felt the need to post until now.

So, I was reading the story and after looking at the satellite picture of the sea. Then the mouse pointer moved to the upper left hand corner of the image! Slowly creeping right below where the sea and beach meet, then stopped. I did not touch the mouse, and could not emulate the mouse moving in that way by testing it about 40 different times and ways. Kinda freaked me out.

So then I just did a quick search and found this:

Iran Government OK's UFO Shootdown

ufo.whipnet.org...

the funniest is the second to last sentence:

"So far, Iran has not succeeded in shooting any of the objects down."

My father is an ex-navy seal (Vietnam), and has been in the military for 40 years. He recently flew to a base that is becoming "active" again right outside where Area 51 is. He says it has been "in operational for years and on standby, recently coded to become active". Stating that "We have $hit you have never seen, and couldn't possibly imagine...but I can't confirm anything" hahaha.

So at this point I am positive it is either advanced USA UFO weaponry or Iran getting a lucky 1 in 1000 shot at a UFO ET craft.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by DrEyebrows]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Wow 120 flags.

2ndline

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hey man i will cut my hands off if iran is the first one to bring disclosure.
I mean jesus christ, they are one of the least military equiped and technologically advanced in any way.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
shot down by a jet,?
star wars here?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

en.wikipedia.org...

Iran does have nuclear weapons", General Yuri Baluyevsky, the Russian Deputy Chief of Staff told journalists, adding: "Of course, these are non-strategic nuclear weapons. I mean these are not ICBMs with a range of more than 5,500 kilometers and more. But as a military man, I see no danger of aggression against Russia by Iran."

im not so sure they are the stone age cavemen you suggest they are.

peace

[edit on 23-9-2009 by GezinhoKiko]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
Hey man i will cut my hands off if iran is the first one to bring disclosure.
I mean jesus christ, they are one of the least military equiped and technologically advanced in any way.

I wouldn't quite say that.... They design and manufacture some of their very own missles and subs that for the most part have Chinese/Russian avionics.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

Ummm. don't be so shure.

never been there and have not seen with my own eyes but they do have some cool toys

www.upi.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mack37

cannot see were you've seen these cool toys...maybe this can help you identifiying cool toys...

this aint Call of Duty MW2

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

impressive synopsis....... This is there tactic... they allow certain technologies to fall into chosen goverments.... but we don't know if those objects are UAVs or UFOS... I am betting it was UAV most likely from israel

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
They probably shoot on weather balloons

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
What wil you do ?

I’m doing my Psychology Honours in India – thus I hope to collate this to help my research into common peoples perception and susceptibility to media influence.

I know this should’ve probably been in a thread of it’s own but I’m a total newbie to all this so I can’t create a thread. If someone would – I'd be SO Very Grateful !

Guys (Oh & all you lovely gurls too!)

I'm simply wanting to know the public perception created by a new dynamic world changing statement.

Any queries - do feel free to U2U me.

(But no insulting statements or howlers please !)

It is a genuine effort. Please - do respect it.

cheers !

- @sh

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ashestoashes

oh God! Another one got inspired by AJ

not good to make up stories

[edit on 23/9/2009 by GypsK]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

AP - Iran today released a statement with relation to the mysterious object shot down by it yesterday. The spokesman for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard today issued a statement saying that yesterday at approximately 1930 hrs it tracked three mysterious objects that had showed up on almost 6 of it’s different radar station screens. While saying that it was but defending it’s national territory, the spokesman also said that the objects were unlike any type of aircraft – current or past.

Do you have a link to this or is it bogus also? I can not find it on any of my searches.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balone
I highly doubt Iran has the capability to shoot down an alien aircraft. Probably drones.

So explain to me why an alien craft could not be shot down by Iranian technology. Do you know something the rest of us don't or are you just making biased assumptions?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You shouldn't post fake reports, as people could just skim over it and make quick assumptions.

Please do not do that again.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
lol...i was already picking up the phone and call my mum...pfff

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
OH ! AND ONE MORE THING !
(sorry 4 caps lock, but it needs attenton!)

As i said - I live in India - now here is the VERY Interesting bit -
Our Government space research agency
ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)
IS going to release something VERY special tommorow.
Either we will - or NASA Will.

It shall release info that yes, there IS water on the mon - consolodating many astronomers beliefs to the same in past years.

This can have HUGE implications for space science!!

HOWEVER - It's still a RUMOR !
truth is - no 1 knows what the statement will be tommorow!

for there is a current U.N embargo againsty speaking anything about it.

I wonder..

I just wonder..

What if..

hmm... i have a feeling y'all get the idea

so i will leave it at that .. !

you decide..

we will know tommorow for sure.

no - NO disclosure - but just a small step towards it !

I believe 'Full Disclosure - is highly unlikely - EVER !

Stll - one can hope ! ja ?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join