It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did no one really get what Jones was trying to do?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Okay, let me ask you a question. Was anyone really scammed by this? Perhaps they were scammed by the first action. But did you really think that Charly Sheehan got an interview with the President about 9-11 truth? I think people should have known that it was a work of fiction to begin with from that point on because otherwise it would have made lots of headlines if it happened. And also, it was wrong of him to say it was his biggest announcement in years... but I think perhaps Alex needs a vacation and that'll cool him off for a bit. He's done this kind of stuff before... but I think he's interested in truth. Sometimes though he's unstable. I should however inform you that none of the stuff that Alex Jones talks about is really new. He's just getting the information out to other people who haven't heard of the stuff so it doesn't really discredit any of the theories we have.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

So this guy thinks that 3000 people were murdered and the murders have not been solved, and he lied to get a publicity on that. And you think that makes him scum? What do you want to debate me about? we're on a public forum just say it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I understand what he is trying to achive, to get MSM attentoin to get the truth out there.
I know he "manipulated" the news but he is playing their (MSM) game.

This was a post i put up last night on the aother AJ thread.

it is getting some chatter on the net, i just hope for his sake it does hit the MSM and it goes to plan so he gets some credibility back.
A lot of people are ridiculing him but do you really think he would put his reputation IE his job on the line to try and make a quick couple of dollars for one night of good ratings??? it doesn’t make sense to me,
AJ doesn't seem to be a dumb person, i think he is putting his ass on the line to get the truth out there You can see in his interviews and documentaries he has a passion for what he does and is lucky enough to make a living out of it, i don't think he would jeopardise it by pulling a stupid stunt, i think we should monitor how things go over the next couple weeks and see if his plan does work.
I'm going to wait a couple weeks and see how things pan out before i pass judgment

I guess you could say this is a "war" to get the truth out there, you do what you gotta do, If your feelings get hurt get over it, he is doing what he thinks is right. Look at the big picture.
If this actually does work and informs alot more people of the truth about 9/11 is everyone still going to be complaining??

I hope for his sake and his rep it goes to plan.

......I hope for my sake to now lol

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wycky

I totally agree! I sick of all these stupid Alex Jones threads, you truly

need to move on and GET OVER IT!!!.......imo

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Alex Jones was panty-waste two weeks ago, and guess what.. he still is..

second line..

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I think he's simply trying to say that THIS IS AN INTERVIEW THAT SHOULD BE DONE. The questions that still linger over 911 won't go away until they're addressed by senior members of the Government in an open and honest forum.

It's true that Alex Jones created a work of fiction but I can't see calling it a hoax. Was the radio theater "War of the Worlds" thought to have been a hoax? No, it was a brilliantly portrayed fictional narrative that captured the imagination of many people. Sure it was more than a little irresponsible considering how many people took it as being deadly serious BUT the theater of the performance required a certain level of discretion. The impact of telling the story would have been ruined by frequent commercial breaks stating that the story being told was only a work of fiction.

Alex got the reaction he wanted. Do you think that just about everyone on ATS would be abuzz over this if Alex had told everyone up front that the interview wasn't real?

[edit on 9-9-2009 by LazyGuy]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Can someone show me links to where the MSM has brought this story up? Has any of the major broadcaster put this on the television yet? Maybe the entertainment section my have it like entertainment tonight? Anything?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This will get the attention it deserves

patience

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

i think you need to do this

go hit search enter meet the fed family and co

then back to me..

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

in short yes

do you have a problem with morality?

debate me on the morality of his actions?

or do you have to look up that word,you will find it close to hypercritical..

[edit on 8-9-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Can someone show me links to where the MSM has brought this story up? Has any of the major broadcaster put this on the television yet? Maybe the entertainment section my have it like entertainment tonight? Anything?

Here it is on the Gawker.com This site gets more traffic than ats does and its a very very different crowd. Its probably in the top five of celebrity gossip sites.

Gawker: Charlie Sheen Fantasy 9/11 truth interview with Obama

What do celebrities dream of? If you're Charlie Sheen and Heidi Fleiss' been out of business for decades, your fantasies likely revolve around interviewing President Obama and nailing him to the floor over the Pentagon's secret role in 9/11. Obama may be about to throw Van Jones overboard, but in somewhere out there, in an alternative universe, Charlie Sheen is striking back for the Truthers. In a breathtaking piece of fantasy journalism just posted on the web by the Two and a Half Men star, Sheen fleshes out his dream interview with the leader of the Free World in which he makes him confront the government's lies about the attack.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

OK done

I think you need to do this

two simple five letter words:

crash
focus

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Are they going to close this thread, others, or at least one on this

subject have been closed.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What I really like is how there are 3 threads with the same content with 42 pages, 24 pages, and 11 pages. Massive flagging, and all 3 were the only 3 topics in the main section of the home page when I logged on today. I about laughed.

That's sad, imo.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I think it is possible Alex Jones could sue ATS for slander, defamation and copyright as you do not have his permission to copy his whole entire webpage, code and all, and post it with defamatory comments attached. Just my 2 cents as I come from a law family.

Unless of course he gave ATS permission to reproduce his entire webpage. If that is the case then WTF

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Divide right in two. Cut em up and muse, they fight for you. Some say they see light without a clue. When you view the truth, you might hue blue. You got the mind flu, fool.

That one should get ya thinkin.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by shanerz]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

i don't think ATS has a problem as i pointed out they USED the name of the POTUS in a FAKE interview if i was a staffer i would be ringing mr sheen and jones and suing for deformation as no rights to us my name were given

all characters are fictional... in this case was not.. so be for you point the finger at ATS i suggest you understand who is in fact breaking the law and t is NOT ATS

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

not really..

helps if you talk. not sound like the riddler out of bat man?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join