It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akron police investigate teen mob attack on family

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I had a lady living next to me. She was an older "black lady." (her words) We used to talk fairly frankly about a lot of things. She moved recently and I am going to miss cutting her lawn for that lemon aid she used to make and the conversation we used to have.

She had her relatives come over and help her move and she was utterly embarrassed at their language, the way they dressed and their social graces.

I never heard her yell until that day. I hope she didn't have to move in with them. She never did say why she left but I will miss our talks.

My point here is the older black folks know exactly what is up. These younger black folks sure do need some manners.

She also didn't like Obama and didn't vote for him. She voted for McCain. I tried to get her to swing to Ron Paul but she couldn't get her self to move that far. She was very informed.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Right, I forgot it's racist for whites to seek and promote racial unity, and call ourselves a "people", but completely acceptable for blacks to do the same and more.

What junk. Seriously. You assume a great deal and ignore a whole lot.

First lets clear up some assumptions you make about me.

I feel no "white guilt" for the attrocities of my ancestors. I am not to blame for their mistakes. I was born long after slavery.

You know who was alive during slavery, facilitated it, legalized it, sponsored it and is still alive though?...The US Government. So if our government wants to make an official apology on the government's behalf I am all for it.

As far as ......
"it's racist for whites to seek and promote racial unity, and call ourselves a "people", but completely acceptable for blacks to do the same and more. "

The difference is that African Americans seek unity among those of the same race with the goal of obtaining EQUALITY free of discrimination...ya know like the constitution promises.

While White Supremists form associations and moronic clubs espousing...well...their "Supremecy". Thus the moniker White "Supremists"

See the difference...one seeking equality...the other supremecy?

Kind of an important distinction to understand before you rail on about fairness and double standards.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by maybereal11]

[edit on 9-7-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Oh these violent blacks are %100 right. All light skinned people should move out of the USA and create the "black world" they've been wanting for so long. Why, with how great the all black neighborhoods have turned out, I'm sure it would be nothing short of a little paradise here on earth.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I've just finished reading 8 pages, some good posts, others ranged from idiotic to just plain wimpy.

Not one post though blamed the parents of these punks. (sorry if I missed one or two) If I lived in that neighborhood, the first thing I would have done was kick mom and dads butts for allowing their punk kids to do that.

What in the hell are they raising? More monsters to propogate this kind of tripe? White/black/blue frackin green. My size thirteens would have had to have been removed by a proctologist from those parents butts.

They were just using race to be punks, bullies, morons, cretins. . .you name it.

If that had been MY house those punks would be breathing through tubes right now.

And boo hoo hoo -sob- for race relations. Thank their parents for sh@tting on MLK for me would you?

This kind of # pisses me off.

-rant over-

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Okay... the guy was being beaten on by 50 people according to the report? And his family?

That photo shows them to be remarkably unbruised. He said he went in with "fists swinging"... but his knuckles don't look skinned. The last incident like that which (legitimately) involved a large crowd hitting a small group resulted in bruises, cuts, broken bones, and a death.

We've all seen photos of people assaulted by mobs.

I'm suspicious.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bertha
Oh these violent blacks are %100 right. All light skinned people should move out of the USA and create the "black world" they've been wanting for so long. Why, with how great the all black neighborhoods have turned out, I'm sure it would be nothing short of a little paradise here on earth.

Ooh it sure would. Zimbabwe... South Africa? All definately improved in the last 10 years!

I wonder if bringing back the noose would lower crime rates.... a symbol that criminals of any creed could truely be scared of. Instead of paid prison living :/

[edit on 9/7/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

That photo shows them to be remarkably unbruised. He said he went in with "fists swinging"... but his knuckles don't look skinned. The last incident like that which (legitimately) involved a large crowd hitting a small group resulted in bruises, cuts, broken bones, and a death.

We've all seen photos of people assaulted by mobs.

I'm suspicious.

Marshall was the most seriously injured. He suffered a concussion and multiple bruises to his head and eye. He said he spent five nights in the critical care unit at Akron General Medical Center.

5 nights in medical center not bad enough? I believe the date of the incident was June 27, so it was couple of weeks before the photo.

I believe the article says he had a couple of buddies with him. His son, daughter and wife were pushed out of the way, into the bushes and to the ground so they were not in the fight.

This sounds like a bunch of teens who were probably having a "strength/power in numbers escalating adrenaline rush" Which got out of hand and turned ugly.

I suspect if things do not change soon economically, that this kind of thing will occur more often and more deadly. Society needs something positive to happen or people will devolve.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Anyone ever read the Turner Diaries? This is precisely the sort of crap that triggers the race war in the novel. If this situation were reversed the NAACP would be screaming and Sharpton would be calling for the carpet bombing of all white suburbs.

And sadly, CNN would help Sharpton push said carpet bombing.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

The elites have an agenda. They understand full and well that white Americans that are united and proud will take there plan apart and make a new better world.

They are dividing us and making us ashamed of being white.

The media is driving this agenda forward full steam. They are making our children to believe that acting not like white kids, but taking on the idea of being cool is being brainless and thug like.

Television makes out white men to be bumbling dolts that have no take charge manliness about them. They emasculate us and then when we start to smell the BS we are brainwashed into thinking if we address the issue we must be racist goobers. They promote the ideal that black men are stronger and young white girls eat it up and then mistake ignorant boldness as strength and are attracted to it instead of be repulsed by what it really is. We give more thought to breeding dogs then we do each other.

You think the elite think like this? Heck no they keep there bloodline pure.

One day there wont be any middle class whites, the only whites left will be the elite.

I am surprised most of you dont see this.

I grew up in one of the worst ghettos in our city. I know the score. We always had to keep an eye out for being victimized. My son would get beat up and have his bike stolen, they cased our neighborhood for an opertuntiy to steal from us.

Five years ago I moved to the northern part of Michigan to a medium sized city that is 97% white. In the emergency service we called it "the bubble" because what happens in the rest of the nation just didnt happen here.

For some reason last year the government has been placing black families from a neighboring city that has some of the worst crime in the nation in our little city.

Guess what? No more bubble. No more nice little safe city that has been like a slice of heaven. We are now having the same crime and fear as everywhere else.

Why did they do this to us?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man

if you have 30g in the bank, why not just move someplace a little more friendly?

That's what I was thinking.
Sounds like he's in a jail cell but has the keys in his pocket.

I'm quite skeptical of this story. I wonder what his motives are for saying this, and why he could even be bothered.

Fantasylands and clouded judgement are what got people into this mess in the first place.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Hi Byrd, I thought you left ATS? o.o

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime. Give a man a fish everyday for a lifetime and he will breed children who also expect to have fish given to them every day for a lifetime.

I don't believe it - I used to say that all the time, after the culture of welfare here in Australia was raised in usenet, many years ago.

Feed a man a fish, he is fed for a day. Teach a man to fish, he is fed for a lifetime.. Give a man a fish everyday, he never has to learn to fish.

I'm not sure if you read that elsewhere, but when I used it, I'd never heard or the last part, and it just seemed so appropriate when discussing how the sitdown mentality out here has become a blamegame for past injustices. Nothing a young adult Aboriginal male today here in Australia lacks but determination.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
First lets clear up some assumptions you make about me.

My post didn't address you directly at all, just a comment you made.

Kind of an important distinction to understand before you rail on about fairness and double standards.

There is no "distinction", there is either racial equality or there isn't. It's NO more justified when blacks speak of unity and racial cohesion, and that's exactly what you're saying. No assumption, it's all in plain type.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Removed by Mod.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spectre gunship

In my years of ATS that's probably the creepiest/weirdest thing I've read here = /

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
wow I live 10 minutes from akron. didn't hear anything about this. thnx for posting

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Unbeliveable! of course if the roles we're reversed...or if a group of homosexuals would have been attacked the media would have had a field day...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

At the end of the day it comes down to this.
You would kill to protect your family.
I would die to protect them.

I've always had this wierd notion that if I die fighting for my life, I lost.

I won't die for my family, I'll make the attacker die for them.

If I allowed myself to die, who's next in line to die for 'em? It sure wouldn't be me, because I just lost. No one left to protect them then.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
That is attempted murder in my opinion. Death Penalty all the way. Find these racist hooligans. Wanted. $55 dollar reward for all of them.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join