It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akron police investigate teen mob attack on family

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
That is most racist and dumbest explanation i've seen on this thread and i've been reading just about all of them.

I agree. This country as a whole was built by many races, albeit against the wills of many initially, since then black people have contributed a great deal to civilization. As much as I won't allow myself to be blamed for the past I had nothing to do with, I certainly don't want to be associated with that mentality either. We're all people, the door always swings both ways.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well I live in Akron and if I go outside anymore for the last four years I carry a 45 colt or a 38 with me even in my back yard.
Here you can get shot walking your dog at anytime Akron is going to pop at anytime and the police are useless there worse then the gangs and you can never ask one into your home to talk sorry to say, the last policemen that was in our home started going threw our cabinets and asking us all kinds of things as if we were commenting a crime
A man about three blocks from here the other day had got shot in his back and died and since then a few more have got killed but you'll never see it in the papers unless its in the one sided local paper.
Ive personally seen a man get his throat cut, friends killed or shot and they find dead people all over the damn place STAY OUT OF AKRON hate is hate no matter what color you happen to be. Start holding the people in the courthouse responsible as well as the parents and there childern

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
More body's three more dead in Akron since the 4th countless beating and stabbings added in with so many robing I can,t count them all COME TO AKRON IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
More dead as the toll raises we now have a 84 year old women beat to death with her son fond dead in there home here in Akron nice job crack head.
man shot to death in his car its so cool to be a drug dealer in Akron

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Mega, I think you've absolutely exhasurbated your situation in Cleveland or your a blooming idiot. There are hundreds of cities that absolutely do not tolorate this sort of behavoir and if you chose to stay in such a situation rather than find a more reasonable situation to be in.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Bearack]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
for one its state wide and moving to a better place is a move only an idiot would make problems don't go away.
2nd your missing the point the police and the people in charge are not doing anything but covering it all up.
also calling others names would seem to make you the idiot!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This is obvious race crime against white people, and its wrong.

And MegaCurious its not just whites that disagree with you, I do too. I know weve agreed before but I'm not with you on this one. at all.

I'm a blackman and I say this is a EVIL race crime against white folks its not right. Sure its happen to us before but that still doesnt make it right. ANY RACE CRIME IS WRONG.

This is totally wrong and these SCUMBAG THUGS should get the worst possible punishment.

We got stupid ass little thugs like this in my neighborhood and I want them out! Murderers and thugs get no support from me, despite the color of their skin.

All race crime sickens me whether its white or black. NONE of it is right.

And pulling the race card and talking about slavery is a sign of weakness.

peace

[edit on 22-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
nm post deleted

I will say this a obvious race crime against whites though,

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
nm post deleted

I will say this a obvious race crime against whites though,

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
ssorry

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I would not say its a hate crime.
Hate is Hate Crime is Crime and stupid is stupid end of the story. to make things white or black makes it worse in all ways.
find the kids get a belt and beat there ass's till they cant sit down then make them help that family out.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
We're nearly a months out from this event and there has still been zero media coverage. Where is the MSM on this story? In stead, CNN continues on their demonetization of all white people. Today they had a segment about some old white woman who has a "no Hispanics" sign on her door. Stop the presses!

I'd encourage everyone to email the major cable networks and ask why they don't feel the need to cover this. Even Fox has ignored this story. Whats going on here?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

We're nearly a months out from this event and there has still been zero media coverage.

Yeah but they sure are all over the arrest of a certain proffesor for disorderly conduct aren't they

I guess a family being attacked by 50 teens in an obvious hate crime can't hold a candle to that.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join