It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 FEMA videographer at Ground Zero goes public

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
my ` initial reactions ` on this is - its utter twaddle

first - the death of his wife - i dont have enough evidence to judge wether he murdered her - or she committed suicide : but the notion that the nefarious PTB murdered her is utterly ludicrous

second - why have we not heard about this guy till now ?? he decided to supresss his alledged evidence for 6 years while he thought he was " safe " in a foregn country - now he is facing a murder charge he is suddenly squealing like a stuck pig - so much for a champion of truth

just my humble opinion - but its the last desperate shenanigan of a man facing a murder charge who is trying every trick in the book to fling poo

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
reply to post by slylee

It really makes you wonder why they "the terrorists" even bothered using planes. I mean- the Oklahoma City bombing was widely accepted by everyone and I would of imagined that the public would of bought terrorists demolishing the twin towers.

It was necessary to get TSA tripled in size, restrict travel, spend millions on more spying equipment, change the passport laws, enable the Patriot Act, take the "no-fly" list from 300 to 4,000,000!, make good T.V., etc.

They could have just demolished it, but they wanted a bigger splash than OKC. (I don't think OKC was TPTB, I think McVeigh was making a statement against the Federal Govt, I'm not condoning it, just saying I think it was the real deal, not a False Flag.)

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

It really makes you wonder why they "the terrorists" even bothered using planes. I mean- the Oklahoma City bombing was widely accepted by everyone and I would of imagined that the public would of bought terrorists demolishing the twin towers.

The first attempt to bring the Towers down employed a truck bomb. It was unsuccessful. There were security measures put in place to prevent that from happening again and thus, it would make sense that they would change tactics.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
hey man somebody should jump on this. is this where the Gov. of S.C.
was. down thier talkin to this guy?

SC Gov Sanfod Not Missing But Is Actually Meeting Co Revolutionaries

[edit on 24-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted by xynephadyn
reply to post by slylee

Really? The Oklahoma City bombing was widely accepted by everyone? I think not. That was another US Regime INSIDE JOB with a military explosives expert proving it could not have happened as scripted.

How would your terrorists have gotten into the towers to plant demolition? With FBI help AGAIN? US military terrorists with CIA/FBI assistance would have a much easier task than Islamic terrorists on their own.

Voltaire Network: Reportedly, the underground levels of WTC7 contained sensitive and undoubtedly compromising archival material. Did you come across any of it?

Kurt Sonnenfeld: The Secret Service, the Department of Defense, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Internal Revenue Service, the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Office of Emergency Management’s “Crisis Center” occupied huge amounts of space there, spanning several floors of the building. Other federal agencies had offices there as well. After September 11, it was discovered that concealed within Building Seven was the largest clandestine domestic station of the Central Intelligence Agency outside of Washington DC, a base of operations from which to spy on diplomats of the United Nations and to conduct counterterrorism and counterintelligence missions.

There was no underground parking level at Seven World Trade Center. And there was no underground vault. Instead, the federal agencies at Building Seven stored their vehicles, documents and evidence in the building of their associates across the street. Beneath the plaza level of US Customs House (Building 6) was a large underground garage, separated off from the rest of the complex’s underground area and guarded under tight security. This was where the various government services parked their bomb-proofed cars and armored limousines, counterfeit taxi cabs and telephone company trucks used for undercover surveillance and covert operations, specialized vans and other vehicles. Also within that secured parking area was access to the sub-level vault of Building 6.

www.voltairenet.org...

Do you think the CIA was incapable of keeping Islamic terrorists out of their WTC7? How would Islamic terrorists have planted the demolitions in WTC7? Evidence is piling up as the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY self-destructs, proving that 9-11 was an INSIDE JOB and could not possibly have been carried out by a bunch of incompetent Arabs who could not even stay out of girly bars nor keep their presence inside the US and on US Military bases and inside CIA safe houses a secret.

Giuliani had sense enough to move out of WTC7 ahead of time and FEMA had sense enough to set up their Sept 12 TRIPOD terror drill a few days early on Pier 92 instead of inside WTC7.

Therefore WTC7 was scheduled to be destroyed prior to 9-11. Why would your Islamic terrorists feel the need to help out the CIA and Giuliani?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hey, I just read a really interesting article today about this guy, from the Voltaire Network. He's living in Argentina, and seeking official assylum from the US in Argentina.

Now, this is the interesting part: The governor of South Carolina just went missing for a few days, and nobody knew where he was. At first, he said he was hiking the Appalchian Trail system. Now, he says he was in Argentina. I didn't hear why he said he was in Argentina...but...

Why did the governor of SC sneak away to Argentina without his security protection? Why all the secrecy?

Not to mention, didn't the governor of S.C. go missing almost exactly the time the story broke about the 9/11 videographer?

Is there a connection here between the story about the 9/11 videographer in Argentina, and the S.C. Governor going to Argentina?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

i just said this man . thats why you read the whole thread !!!!! your fired!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

How come neither of you gave a link?

It likely has nothing to do with Kurt Sonnenfeld. Sounds more like an illicit affair.

Report: S.C. governor was in Argentina

Report: S.C. governor says he was in Argentina

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

do you read?i said somebody should get on this .guess thats you. thank you your hired.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
reply to post by larphillips

Wow like I said, people like yourself like to change the truth around to suit your needs, There is video of the first plane hitting the trade towers, you can youtube it if you want too. It was reported long before the 2nd plane hit the trade tower, I had time to get a cup of coffee and wake my wife up before the second plane hit. But none of this will mean anything to someone who wants to twist the truth and believe lies. It was a New story about firefighters as they heard the planes go overhead and if I am correct it was a live news broadcast at the time in New York city
www.youtube.com...

proof has been given from bushes own mouth, that he lied, knew about 9/11 before it occurred, and is for all intents and purposes, one of the perps.

any comments on the video's posted in this thread that prove that?

you've become awfully quiet.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
And perhaps one of the most important questions to ponder surrounding this mystery is this:

"What is more beautiful than love and death?"

I'm very interested in the answer.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
All I see is he found an empty vault from the orignal article. There were cowboy movies of banks with false vaults. I don't see what the excitement is really. Another interesting, yet ultimately unrewarding tidbit of information. Sounds like he's got nothing really and is stringing along everyone...just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Still waiting on the videos... as the body count rises...
C'mon dude, get these tapes uploaded already!

It's like a little kid holding a secret gift for you behind their back... LAME

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

reply to post by slylee

My guess is, that they wanted to point the finger AWAY from any investigation of internal security. Also, it allows for a change in passports, inspections at airports, and giving people a FEEL of worry when they go on a trip. More dramatic. Restrictions on travel.

If it had been the same ol' xplosion,... well, the security expense would have been put on businesses, and hardening buildings. That would costs businesses and not really affect every day life for you and me.

Look at the Patriot Act: the "hardening" of security is all about the trading Liberty for Security. The Onus is on us. Never mind that most of the changes do little to get us security.

They didn't harden chemical plants, install detectors at the ports. In fact, Bush wanted to sell our ports to Dubai -- the #1 funder of terror groups (outside of the US, I guess). There wasn't any serious security initiatives until the issue was forced on them by the commission. Nada. Just a show for the public.

If you read the Patriot Act, and look how it treats us as the threat -- just in case. It's hard to find a better tool than an airplane.

I'd also, just look at the Demographic: airplanes service the Middle Class and Upper Middle Class. The have-not voters. That's where you want to make the show of security.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by P1DrummerBoy

>> Good points about the "False Flag" on the Video. It's a well known Rove/Bush family tactic, to put evidence out there that incriminates them, and then we find it is easily disproved.

Rove bugged his own office one. Pappy Bush sent the media on a wild goose chase for a guy who said he saw him meeting with the Iranians. The press was burned with credit card receipts showing the whistle-blower was in the US at the time -- but they didn't follow up that he was a close friend. Dan Rather thought he got the documents that proved Bush was AWOL (and where are the documents every serviceman has proven he wasn't -- or anyone on base for that matter?). Turns out the "team" that quickly showed the forgery, was hired from the White House. CBS got some sweetheart deals after that with the FCC.

It is very annoying, that we are supposed to be omniscient, in order to say; "This is a fraud." Is there any evidence of the Bush administration telling the truth? They might have mentioned the time of day -- not sure. The burden of proof needs to be on the government in a Democracy.

Now we have to prove a stinking crook in office is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, before we can have a trial. How do these people even keep a security clearance?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
my ` initial reactions ` on this is - its utter twaddle

first - the death of his wife - i dont have enough evidence to judge wether he murdered her - or she committed suicide : but the notion that the nefarious PTB murdered her is utterly ludicrous

second - why have we not heard about this guy till now ?? he decided to supresss his alledged evidence for 6 years while he thought he was " safe " in a foregn country - now he is facing a murder charge he is suddenly squealing like a stuck pig - so much for a champion of truth

just my humble opinion - but its the last desperate shenanigan of a man facing a murder charge who is trying every trick in the book to fling poo

First, we had to honor the dead.

Then we had to act fast before the smoking gun was a mushroom cloud.

Then we had to stay quite during a time of war and not help the enemy.

Then we had to honor the war dead.

Then we had to not interrupt the election.

Then we had to honor Bush's mandate.

Then we had to take time to let the 9/11 Committee's "fact finding" tour have a chance to get us the real facts.

Then we had to wait a bit longer.

Then we got distracted by a few other things, Katrina, Bank Collapses, an election.

OK. Now we are ready.

Oh, the statute of limitations ran out -- so sorry. Let's try and "Move on" -- maybe you tin foil hat people can "get over it."

You know who else just decided to talk? A certain lady who just got out of prison -- held without trial for over a year until Obama was inaugurated;

LINK

www.scoop.co.nz...
"For five years, I was the poster child for President Bush's retaliation against Americans who opposed his War Policy in Iraq. In March, 2004 the Justice Department indicted me for acting as an "unregistered Iraqi Agent" (not espionage), because I delivered a prescient letter to my second cousin, Andy Card, former Chief of Staff to President Bush, warning of the dire consequences of War.

"More dangerously, I had decided to talk. In February, 2004 I approached the senior staff of Senators Trent Lott and John McCain and asked to testify in front of the new blue ribbon Presidential Commission on Iraqi Pre-War Intelligence. Within a month, I was astounded to wake up one morning to hear FBI agents pounding on the door of my house in Maryland with an arrest warrant.

"The indictment called me "Symbol Susan." It was a bizarre notation unsupported by any evidence or action in the indictment. It did however have one crucial purpose?to communicate a warning that anybody breaking ranks from the Bush White House should expect to be brutally crushed like I was.To speak the truth under President George Bush was the worst crime of all. It was treason.
'But what exactly was the U.S. government trying to hide?

"The answer is more far reaching than you would expect. In the first article of this series written and edited with the help of Michael Collins, we talk about the 9/11 warning that my team delivered to the Office of Counter-Terrorism at the Justice Department in August, 2001.
"For those who think you've heard the whole story of 9/11, you might be surprised."
Susan Lindauer, March 1, 2009

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Another great find. I think that link you provided regarding Susan Lindauer should have it's own thread

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hmmmm.

He should have published these videos long ago if they were so important. The excuse of him "protecting his family" seems a load of crap. How long between the time his first wife was killed and meeting the second wife, getting married, having kids? he couldn't have fled and started posting those videos immediately? What about the copy of the tape he supposedly handed to an Argentinian news channel? Why haven't they examined it and broadcast it, if it was so very damning and interesting?

Further more, if the tapes were that damaging, they could have easily broken into his house and stolen them, hacked his computer, ect.

I'm not gonna say the guy is an outright fraud, but I certainly am not going to take his story at face value. I want to see those tapes. The fact that he's deciding to write a book, a book that he will sell, before publishing these videos, is more than a little suspicious to me. If he was that worried, he could have distributed hundreds of copies to internet and media outlets everywhere without worrying.

The fact that he has held on to these things for so long has done the truth movement no favors. We have been reading and arguing over reports from Ground Zero workers regarding molten metal and other suspicious things. His videos could have helped the movement immensely had he come out with them.

I shall hold further judgment until he makes said videos available for viewing.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The truth in rap form, don't watch if you don't like the truth or curse words.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Jooka24]

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Jooka24]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well its about d... time . now lets see what we the people are going to do about

but wait its not going to even matter because what is about to take place will make that look like a walk in the park
don't for get these moments was set up 25 years ago all the back to the one who said "i am not a crook
" ..

P.S. keep on sleeping U.S.A

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join