It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 FEMA videographer at Ground Zero goes public

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yes, I probably shouldn't do a Perry Mason conclusion herein based on such
scant hearsay evidence, but I was mostly thinking out loud and having
fun--trying to attach ~conspiracy theory~ to his wife's death.

IMO, it is implausible that his wife was killed by the PTB. So I believe her
death was either suicide, or murder, and hence not connected to 911 in
any way.

Also, only time will tell, but, "The proof is in the pudding."

This guy needs to present evidence or go away. I also wonder what evidence
he could possibly have that others have not presented. What possibly
could he have videotaped that others could not have seen? Remnants
of an unexploded device? Linear cuts on steel girders moments after the collapse that would be evidence of shape charges being employed?

I haven't read the book, but I expect it won't be anymore compelling
than the usual conspiracy speculation offered up by a supposed
insider. You know...

"I heard bombs going off."
"I saw molten metal."
"This happened, or didn't happen, so this happened,
or couldn't have happened...etc, etc."

We already have HUGE piles of this type of evidence, so bleh...

I guess we'll know when the books is presented. I hope he has something
on tape...but I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Google Video Link

Originally posted by alienj
reply to post by randyvs

Hope I did this right, my first time trying to do a youtube link.
This was before the second plane hit the tower.

Please provide proof of your your statement as to what "Bush" said. I love how people read something off a blog and then recall it as fact. I dont recall Bush saying that but if you have proof I am willing to watch it and please let it be from a reputable source, not a "TRuther Blog"

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

You need to use yvid with Youtube videos and include this portion from the embed link. G-h4Zc57QKg&hl=en&fs=1

or CCtb9nlV_20&hl=en&fs=1&

or vZOuNEoAWeY&hl=en&fs=1&

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Its not going to matter until they put it on TV...I have presented facts and talked till Im blue in the face and people still beleive what was on the tube...If it's not on TV they ( sheeple) won't beleive it.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by P1DrummerBoy
reply to post by SPreston

Who is this mysterious second videographer? A search is only bringing up tons of links to the guy in the OP.

Was there a 2nd videographer or is that only a rumor?

According to this Argentinian newspaper article, there were two videographers. Don't know how accurate they are. It seems that Kurt Sonnenfeld is claiming there was another videographer.

Apparently his name was Jim Chesnutt from FEMA, and there were also two photographers named Andrea Booher and Michael Rieger. Apparently Chesnutt has been involved in several disastrous FEMA disasters and is not too competent.

The man speaking to the Herald in a bar in Barracas, on the south side of Buenos Aires, is US citizen Kurt Sonnenfeld, 42, one of only two videographers allowed to record rescue work at New York's Ground Zero site after the terror attacks of September 11, 2001.

portland.indymedia.org...

Kurt Sonnenfeld was a videographer who documented disaster sites for FEMA, including the Sept 11 attacks in New York. Nancy Sonnenfeld was a manager for BSA Advertising.

www.rockymountainnews.com...

FEMA's Denver-based Region 8 Deputy Public Affairs Officer Jim Chestnutt and Public Affairs Officer Kurt Sonnenfeld used Canon XL1 digital video cameras with Mini DV disks through 16- to 18-hour days, shooting Ground Zero, the Pile (the mass of debris at the center of the disaster)
and the arduous rescue and cleanup operations. They carried the cameras through the streets, over the mounds of debris,
and underground for three weeks. Photographers Andrea Booher and Michael Rieger shot the still photos using Olympus E20 and Nikon D1X digital cameras. The four cameramen passed the Mini DV disk footage to CNN.

911review.org...

Jim Chesnutt
PRESIDENT, NCI COMMUNICATIONS

The day after the attacks, a perimeter was established around the site and journalists were barred from the area. At the time, Chesnutt was employed by The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). For the next three weeks he and three other photographers served as the official pool photography team that documented the rescue and recovery effort. Each day their video and still images were fed to media throughout the world via satellite and to this day is the primary source of video footage of this important event in U.S. history.

While with FEMA, Chesnutt worked as public information officer on more than 35 presidentially declared disasters. He honed his skills working some of the most challenging events in recent history, from the Columbine school massacre to the World Trade Center, and more recently Hurricanes Katrina and Rita in the Gulf Coast.

www.ncicommunications.com...

I found this Spanish video of Kurt Sonnenfeld.

Torres Gemelas: Imágenes exclusivas del día 11

[edit on 6/23/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

If I had proof, first, I would make copies. Then, I would give another set of them to someone close. Then I would retain a lawyer, and I would give him a copy. Then a second, and give him a copy. I mean, what is a few thousand dollars if you have proof of a cover up on 9/11.

Now, this guy, he kills his wife and was not prosecuted, it is not persecuted like someone else wrote. The reason is he produces a suicide note. Now, she filed for separation just a few weeks earlier then kills herself? No. Reads stranger than a Hollywood movie.

When I saw this article, I immediately looked the man up to find old articles about him and this murder, as well as stories that go back to the 90's where he was just a regular old FEMA worker. I mean, if the story was three men in black came in and killed his wife and left him a note to run, then we have a conspiracy.

To me, maybe not everyone, it does not make sense. If he is in Argentina, AWAY from the mean old US government, then start uploading the films. If not, this is nothing more than a money maker for Soddenfield.

Please realize that I am not against finding something that disproves the official story but so far nothing convinces me.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by slylee

OOHHH So NOWWW I understand why all the anti-NWO people refer to Voltaire now...

What a hilarious site...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alienj

do you recall everything bush says . obviously not. and excuse me
for talkin to someone else while you we're interupting.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alienj

at your request.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If someone has the time it would be very wise to search for the audio and video of the actual dedication of the twin towers to hear what Rockefeller said ... "In 30 years when they come down" see if you can find that quote in his speech in the National Archives.

By the way I believe every word of what happen to Kurt Sonnefeld - that's how the game is played under national security.... to protect the people from learning the truth.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by slylee

It really makes you wonder why they "the terrorists" even bothered using planes. I mean- the Oklahoma City bombing was widely accepted by everyone and I would of imagined that the public would of bought terrorists demolishing the twin towers.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
awesome story
hope to see his footage soon
this guy went through some hardcore stuff with his wife's death

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Apparently there is a lot of evidence in his possession which might one day be used to prosecute and hang your heroes; but you want him to turn it over to the 9-11 perps so it can be destroyed and so it can be hidden from the American people and justice.

And to save their own asses too, SPreston. Cause after we get done with them, guess who we are going after? Every single last one of the GL's that fought us, taunted us, slandered us, and called us nuts the whole way. We'll see who's nuts alright. Whose nuts are going to be on the chopping block that is. We'll get every last one of them AT LEAST for obstruction of justice. At least we won't have to worry about all the highways being kept clean for quite some time.
Retribution for Community Disservice.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

hey thats the one i was loking for! damn it! good find!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

hey thank you.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

And then it was very odd to me when I learned that FEMA and several other federal agencies had already moved into position at their command center at Pier 92 on September 10th, one day before the attacks!

That seems kind of suspicious to me, of course psychic sight is on the rise, possibly even in the government departments.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
I really hope that people wait for the proof meaning the videos before supporting this man, he simply could just be writing books and doing this to buy a better legal team for himself.

Now I know many will probably say "They probably killed his wife because of what he knows!" well if this is the case he should release the videos as doing this will do nothing but help him and his case and also help the truth movement for 9/11 that he acts so passionate about, if he doesn't release the videos or comes up with some excuse this guy is nothing but BS looking for a way to get out of jail and people to support his legal bills.

I don't understand why these people who are suppose to have evidence don't simply just share what they have, if I had info of this nature I would want as many people to see it and as many people to know as I'd feel much safer because there would be more eyes on me.
Say the government is after him and killed his wife right now they could easily kill him say it was suicide due to guilt over killing his wife and they trash all the tapes but if he shares the tapes it will make it a little more of a sticky situation for the government it may not be much security but it's something and also I wouldn't want it all be in vain if he's worried about being killed off and he honestly cares about the truth he shouldn't wait to release the tapes as his time may be up very soon, if what he says is true.

Just think about how disgusting it would be if he is exploiting the victims and events of 9/11 to simply get out of jail and also exploiting those who are seeking the truth, I hope people proceed this with caution and before showing any support demand the video tapes , I know some of the spineless are probably wiring this guy money right now but I hope most are better/smarter than that.

I agree.

Instead of people claiming to have tapes wouldn't it be nice if they actually made them public for once so we can analyse them? Sitting on alleged smoking gun evidence does little for your credibility if no one else can verify it.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by StevesResearch]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Thanks for finding those articles. So there were 4 of these guys. Now I guess it would be important to see if we can figure out what happened to the other videographer, as well as the two photographers, to see if any of them were treated like this guy, or if any of them turned in all of their photos/videos, and were left alone.

One of your clips stated that the videos and photos these folks took were handed out to the media. Did I read that wrong? Obviously THIS guys videos weren't lol. In any case, man...I really hope this guy is legit. Despite the stuff that is presented by AE 9/11 Truth, CIT, etc, I'd say that video evidence from someone who was RIGHT THERE could potentially be the biggest blow to the OS so far.

reply to post by esdad71

Absolutely. Copies, copies, copies. If the stuff he has is what he claims it is, then no chances should be taken to lose any of it.

I don't know about him killing his wife. That is suspicious of course, but even so, the worst that would do in this case is question his character. Hell, if he killed his wife, I don't see what difference that would make in relevence to his videos? If they are legit, they are legit. Thats it. If he killed his wife, well that sucks for him of course, but then that is another trial all together I guess.

reply to post by TrueAmerican
"...We'll get every last one of them AT LEAST for obstruction of justice..."

You know, that's one thing that has been on my mind since I joined ATS. All these guys who, for whatever reason, be it ignorance, denial, government employee, WHATEVER, constantly and intentionally try to derail evidence should be considered just as you said. Accessory After The Fact comes to mind as well. It's something everyone should think about, because whether anyone wants to believe it or not, the evidence is adding up, and fast. Architects, scientists, firemen, now FEMA employees...and not just from here in America, but all over the world...all these people are putting the pieces together one by one.

It's definately getting interesting.

[edit on 24/6/2009 by P1DrummerBoy]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Its threads like this that bring tears to my eyes, this poor poor man and others like him have suffered much by the hands that continue to corrupt this world.

Who says crime never pays?

So far TPTB have destroyed 2 countries and are working their way to the third, (pakistan) TPTB have destroyed hundres of thousands of peoples homes and lives, and contiinue to do so a daily basis, yet people ON THIS SITE ! still defend them,

Ignorance is NOT bliss in the eyes of the damned

MONEY - CONTROL - POWER

[edit on 24-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
He claims himself that his wife commit suicide. In that case she wasn't killed in order to destroy his life. She chose to do so herself.

How did they know she was going to kill herself, and that they could use this against him? Did Sonnenfeld see her shooting herself, or did he see her after she was shot or shot herself?

She had to have been shot in order to enable Sonnenfeld's life to be destroyed. So why does he say she killed herself? He should say she was killed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join