It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*urgent* Time is running out *urgent*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

*urgent* time is running out *urgent*
Then you say:
Get outside, enjoy the life that's left, and seize the day. Make sure to love those you care about, and share moments that will last forever. Stop letting fear ruin your life, literally.

Your title suggest you want the readers to be afraid but then you say lets all love one another. Which is it? Come on man stop this stuff. Whatever happens will happen. Fear mongering bi-polar post like this doesn't help anyone. IMO.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

ATS can be a rough group sometimes.

ATS is essentially an inbread tribe of cloven-hoofed misanthropes.

IMHO this is merely an accidental result of all our members having had faulty realtionships with our
mothers ...

Be that as it may - 'it is what is' ...

Why do we all 'hang out here' ?

This is a much better question to ask ...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

I think what the OP is trying to say is ultimately stop worrying and rightly so.

Go fishing, go karting, ski-ing, learn to play a musical instrument, learn to sing, learn to dance, learn to do something at least

Life is fun chief.

Give it a chance and smite him. Not OP I am referencing.

Life everyday as if it were your last! Honestly it is a blast!

No poop.

One last time people. Its going to be a blast never the less be it bad or good or both.

Good luck ppl and may you have a steak on every bbq unlike me but im off fishing in the scottish highlands on tuesday so I cannot compalin if I catch some fresh salmon, mmm

[edit on 29-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You Say:
I think what the OP is trying to say is ultimately stop worrying and rightly so

*urgent* time is running our *urgent*
O.K. So why the panic ridden title.
All I'm saying is a little more focus would be nice.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

Well time is running out chief.

That is why it is so important to enjoy the life you have left.

What would you rather do?

Sit around on a couch watching tv?

or

Go outside and see what comes your way?

Hopefully you get my point, everyone has a story and not many listen these days. Everyone wants a friend and not many have friends. Everyone wants fun but not many have fun. Everyone likes food but not many have food. Everyone likes a laugh but not many have a laugh.

So on and so forth so be greatful if you get me.

Go outside and have fun no matter what because in the end you will regret it if you did not.

Listen to that song I posted earlier too
it might cheer you up.

Enjoy yourself! above all top secret

[edit on 29-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
While I agree with the Op in regards to making the most of your life etc. I cannot subscribe to all this Chicken Little talk... 'the end is nigh'. It's just fear mongering. Too many mixed messages mate!

Spot on, IRM! Another doomsday thread! Jeeez!

For many, Recession+global warming+swine flue+job losses = End of the world.
For me, since things can't get any worse than this, I feel the pendulum is about to commence its upward swing. In other words, things may start getting better by the beginning of next year, hopefully!

No end-of-the-world here. It's the just the birth pangs of a renaissance!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
reply to post by king9072

Arthur: All my life I've had this strange feeling that there's something big and sinister going on in the world.

Slartibartfast: No, that's perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the universe gets that.

"The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy" (1981)

That was written over 30 years ago.

More Doom Predictions

Best thing to do, is believe yourself wrong and just get on with life. When the SHTF it wont make you feel any better to know that you were right.

Edited to add the source of the quote. Sure everyone knows the quote though

[edit on 29/4/09 by Daisy-Lola]

And yet there was something big and sinister going on 30 years ago and look where ignoring it got us ...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Wow, just wow.

That is actually summing up my exact sentiments. I know that with the internet and stuff information is more widely available and thus more theories will find fruition but I also feel something is indeed happening. Pinnacle being 2012. I dont think Aliens will come tbh, would be cool The NWO might not even be fully established by that time. It will be a crucial period though. Only time will tell...

Good night ATS.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well put, but the real question is weather you are going to sit and wait to knowingly take it from behind, or prepare.

Just because someone comes and crosses the line, doesn't mean you can't clean his clock and bend down to redraw it.
...hell, it should be expected if you bring a few hundred politicians in to step on 300 million people's ass-cheeks.

You shouldn't let anything interfere with enjoying your life and the people you love, but you should also give nothing less than 200% of your all if you have to defend them at a seconds notice.

Don't live in fear is right, just stay sharp.

They're termed basic human rights for a reason, and in this age I guarantee that 80% of the people would rather die trying to be a hero than live as a slave.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I wanted to let those who somehow say that as anxious truthseekers, we are looking at life in a depressed or negative way, that we just need to lighten up, listen to this carefully. You can use denial, suppression, false ignorance or whatever method you want to make our dire situation disappear. The fact of the matter is that there are dozens upon dozens of things happening right now that are speeding up either one of the following: Our destruction, our total enslavement, or our mass extermination. Every true knowlegeable truthseeker on this site knows this. This determination is made through and is furthered by each and every topic that is discussed on ATS. Now I realize that many of you on this site may or may have not reached that far down the rabbit hole as is the fact that much of the absolutely factual information is mixed in with "intelligence agency" concocted disinformation. The establishments "counterintelligence" surge on websites like this serve to cloud the issue, making the thruth more difficult to determine. Most of us on this site already know this. What we do know is that there are certain topics like the NWO,chemtrails, criminal banking system, 911 ( Inside job), HAARP, FEMA camps,NAU,criminal CIA, etc ....that is so substanitated with mountains and mountains of either direct or indirect actual or circumstantial evidence, supported with endless factual supporting information as well as official documentation, that can be rendered undeniable and factual. Take any one of these, take your pick, be my guest.....we are headed for disaster. Every day I wake up and think to myself..."I must be dreaming" ...how can we as people as human beings wake up everyday knowing what they have planned for us or what they are already doing to us. How do I tell my little son that the lines in the sky he sees is dangerous weather modification that is poisoning us as well. How do I tell my daughter that the toothpaste all her friends use contains a version of rat poison causing long term neurosensory and neurological damage and that Adolf Hitler used it to poison and kill the Jews in camps? How do I tell her that much of the food we eat everyday is genetically modified and that they contain poisonous or cacinogenic material? How do I tell her that our own governement killed 3000 innocent people on 911? How do I tell her that the television is and always has been the method of psychological control and brainwashing of the people?
How do I tell her that the system watches everything you do, from telephone calls, email, fax, etc.? How do I tell her that our governemnt conducts false flag terror events and then acts like they are saving the day? How do I tell her that drugs of every kind are flown into this country everyday in our own airplanes? And that our troops in Afghanistan are making sure our heroin fields remain viable? How do i wake up in the morning knowing what kinda life my kids may lead in the future? You almost dirve yourself crazy thinking about it....what is there to do?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
What a pessimistic post. Sorry you feel that way about the life that's been given you. You know we all kind of live like kings in these modern times. How would humanity ever have gotten this far if everyone thought like what you just wrote.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
There is a call to action to defeat the darkness infiltrating our world. Please read the ringing cedars collection.
We all need to put our hearts and minds together now and bring light and love to this world. Believe me this will dissapate the current flu crisis so that more freedoms will not be taken away. We all need to do this before we go to bed and wake up in the morning. Please pray or meditate whatever to awaken the masses and bring love and light to the earth. We need to save it. Mother earth and the whole world needs us, put your palm on the ground or in your garden and let her know we will help her and are not ready to die yet. We will fight this to the end. Bring out your imaginery swords as we create what we see and we will thrash down the evil that is taking away the very essence of our being. Freedom.!Wake up people wake up so that we can make it through the window of darkess in time to the light. Our positive thoughts are powerful together just like mainstream's fear causing their destruction to come true. If we put our minds together we can get through this. I love you all!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Miragezero, are you a fellow singularitarian? I'm fascinated by the subject.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
As always I see people here jumping into either one of two camps when in fact they should be looking at both. The "Doom and Gloomers" will always look for the dark cloud and "The World Will Never End" folks always see the bright horizons. We all know the world will end but just not today.

It is good to take a look around and be aware of the situation and prepare while at the same time get out and enjoy life. Personally I know at the present time things are going to hell in a hand basket but it will not always be so. Things run in cycles and always have. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best but please don't play "Chicken Little", this is neither the time nor the place.

People are all hyped about 2012 and Aliens, well its not 2012 and the Aliens haven't attacked yet. So go out and enjoy life but keep your eyes and ears open. Worrying about tomorrow will get you nowhere fast. If you worried about tomorrow and something happened well it didn't change what happened. Then if you worried and nothing happened, you worried for no reason and it didn't change anything either. All you got was more wrinkles, gray hair, tummy troubles and an unhappy life. Its not being fatalistic, its just that worrying doesn't help matters. My wife and I don't worry about anything and yes we do have a safe haven in case everything goes South. We just don't worry about it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

mike!!!! A 'renaissance'! Brilliant, mate!

Couldn't agree more, and I mean that sincerely.

edit =....Prisoner.

That was a very entertaining video, thanks. I needed a lift of spirits (as I lift my spirits...:lol

[edit on 4/30/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

see above....don't know how to include a response to two members in one post.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by warza

If everyone was as naive as you then the human race would have been completely enslaved by the elites long ago.

Hey King I am with you amigo, nice post.

Even though the title could have been better and there is a slight 'matter of fact' feel, I can tell you are speaking from the heart and are genuinely trying to help the masses that frequent ATS.

Ignore the slightly arrogant posters who have been nit picking at your post. I was disappointed to see Solomons post on the first page get that many stars

It is true fear does dominate many lives. Fear of not paying the bills on time, fear of disagreeing with the government, fear of looking nothing like brad pitt
you catch my drift.

It certainly does feel like something BIG is rapidly approaching.

Underground bases being stockpiled.
4th closed door congressional hearing ever.
FEMA camps fully operation with millions of plastic coffins.
Manufactured economic crisis on a whole new level.
Swine Flu outbreak that seems to be purposeful.

The PTB do seem to be scrambling as the world slowly awakens to the matrix has been cast upon it. I'm sure they would love to cull a few billion to make things more manageable. Food shortages and bio warfare would be an effective combination.

Who knows how it is going to go down? They might attempt to continue the facade, start a new currency and offer a sweet deal if you accept THE CHIP.

At the least they will have to do something about the millions of pissed off 'dissenters' who are now being labeled terrorists

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. This doesn't mean you have to freak out, just stay sharp and make time for fun, friends and family.

It can be hard to balance everything sometimes but it can be done. You can do the family, fun, friend thing, keep up to date with the happenings in the world and prepare yourself should things get really crazy.

All the best to all ATS amigos out there. Let us try to remain positive and focused in these trying and uncertain times, peace

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
OK.... Now that I can finally see the moon again... and that it is bigger. Mitchu Kaku? Our bubble is deflating!!!

My age of enlightenment has arrived, NOW!!! give me answers!!!! Da Y Nigh T.... I GET IT!!! Neil Young!!! It's time to start singing SIR!!!

Put me on the top of something. Maybe like a hill? Ohhh... That reminds me.

STEP HEN, KING.... JOE HILL!!!.... KONG?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Please prepare.

Do prepare.

Do prepare.

Please fools need not apply. Only this way humanity can be ridden of morons that make electing morons like Bush, possible.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

WHY plastic coffins???

Sheesh!!! The NAZIs knew to just shovel the dead bodies into a huge pit.

edit = I am very, very sorry here, if it offends any Holocaust survivors, or families of survivors. It was necessary to make a point, harsh as it seemed.....please, accept any apologiy if offended.

Surely, the NWO is smart enough to not need to spend resources on coffins...especially 'plastic' ones!!! DO YOU KNOW how expensive plastic is??!!??

Cardboard....it's way cheaper, it can come from re-cycled product (even CHEAPER!!!)

JUST-IN-CASE you didn't get it yet....I am being ironic. It is fun, though, to point out obvious flaws in logic, when possible................

[edit on 4/30/0909 by weedwhacker]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join