It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*urgent* Time is running out *urgent*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Why bother?

You get slammed by thoughtless ridicule for denying the end of times?

Wow.

If all you see is death then that is all you will ever feel.

Yeah, have fun and live your life - but this world is going to end stuff is crazy. No doubt it will happen one day (unless there is a god involved), but to live in fear continuously...come on.

Instead of fearing that the world will end, we are suppose to accept it now? and just wait for the end of times to come?

I am going to make a thread (not really). It will be called this.

*urgent* Time is endless! *

And it will explain to everyone that we are not racing time, but ourselves. The journey will last forever as long as you allow it.

Why? Because I can feel it!!!!...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Ok people, I don't really care what part of this site you frequent, what theories you subscribe to, what your opinion is on who killed JFK, why there's a swine flu, or what happened on 911.

The fact of the matter is that, whoever you are, be it a member, moderator, admin, or lurker, we can all agree that there is massive change happening in this world, and even an optimist has a hard time saying that the next 5 years will be a great time for humanity.

The road has been paved, and we know time is running out. You feel it when you wake up, when your at work, you feel that urgency. You know what I am saying cause you can feel it, you just know things are about to explode.

What everyone including my self (until now) has failed to see is that we have far past our pinnacle of freedom, and ability to express ourselves. EVERY single day past today, until the explosion, is only going to get worse for our freedom. There are no better days in our near future, than tomorrow, we all know and can feel that fact. But we deny it, because we seriously don't want to face it. The perverse interest in our own destruction is the way to feel as if we know what is coming, and try to play a role in its path, but as we wait for that moment the sands of time pass us by.

There are things that you enjoy in this life, but have let fall by the waist side, and instead let your life and actions be ruled by fear, whether conscious or unconsciously being aware of that fact. I was once told that people are just a sum of their experiences, and throughout my life, it has become painfully obvious that that is an absolute fact. I think I realize now, that I want more and more experiences, so when my life flashes by my eyes, I know I lived it to the fullest, and not waiting in front of a computer screen, to figure out how and why I will die.

Get outside, enjoy the life that's left, and seize the day. Make sure to love those you care about, and share moments that will last forever. Stop letting fear ruin your life, literally.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your compliance and understanding.
\
\\

I don't think everyone is here online looking for the ways they are going to die (other than the 2012ers). Most of us are looking for answers as to how we got in this situation and conveying ideas to each other of may be done to get out of this situation. It seems to be a defeatists attitude to say, it's all over, go out and hug your loved ones because we are all doomed within the next five years or a variation of being doomed nonetheless. I agree, show your loved ones more affection and indeed, get away from this political diatribe occasionally so as to not drive yourself crazy. I would suggest though, at this critical moment in political processes that you don't dare divert your eyes from the battlefield. That's what they want us to do. It is said that in a fight, don't ever take your eyes off of your opponent, for when you do, that is when he will strike or make his move. We got into this mess in the first place by running away and not riding their backs while they plan their nefarious schemes.At the worst possible time in history, it is not wise to continue letting them run the American gauntlet unobserved by "We The People". I like where your heart is though. Abstractly, this is still a good idea.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers

... the life as we know it is ending "good ol' america" is not going to be the same in just a few years....

Oh my! Another one.

Umerikka the ONLY nation on planet Earth.

I forgot that all of the other continents and islands on the planet vanished beneath the rising tides caused by Al Gore (another moron).

When will these "good ol' America" Yanks get off their soap box?

I know some Americans that are equally tired of hearing the same old clap trap.

America isn't the only nation on the planet, so please stop the diatribe that makes out that it is.

It is small wonder people get annoyed (or worse still - stop listening) because of this "America IS GREAT" rubbish.

A nation isn't great... the people that do great things are!

Simple.

It would be time to state that I am from Canada, and I have said that openly in hundreds of posts. Personally the good ol america isn't my reality. But I have a life, that has a lot of good to it, I am not starving, I have a nice place to live, and I can do what I want. Any middle class person can relate to this, in their own way and thats what I hoped people would do. The same could be said of a lot of countries around the world, life isn't that bad right now. But I myself admit that I have taken a lot for granted, and I feel a lot of other people on this forum have as well. You don't need to answer that to me, or anyone on this forum, that's something you just know yourself, either you take things for granted, or you don't.

Why is everyone making this a debate? Take what you want from the message, and if you don't want any of it then leave the thread.

Also, if you believe that this forum will make a difference when any catastrophe hits, you are simply delusional. Like I said, just look at the swine flu garbage, this forum devours every useless topic the MSM throws out for them and it's so painfully visible. Real discussion, and actual move making decisions are never made on this forum, no one proceeds as a group - its just random attacks at everyone.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Rejoice! Singularity approaches!!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am pretty sure people have felt this way all throughout history. Black Death, Spanish Flu Pandemic, Great Depression, WW1, WW2, etc.... Yes we are in tough times right now but things will get better. Imagine if the internet was around during the times I mentioned in this post.... Pretty sure people would be saying the same thing. Actually it would probably be worse because it would be more believable.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Next 5 years will be great - people are waking up from a deep coma to the conclusion that they live in illusion created by monetary system.

When money will be abolished, and no rulers, governments, leaders, masters and no teachers will be present, then this (for some people) frustrating transition period will end.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by FIFIGI]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

well said indeed! apart from all the stuff going on i also feel there is a big thing coming here. there is really too much ****ked up stuff around. really too much..if you start thinking about everything all together you just start to feel bad and pessimistic.

May the aliens save us for real, if they really happen to exist!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
...or not. Where does this "the world is going under"-BS coming from? Give me some facts. Im pretty clear of the fact that the world is a #ed up place with nuclear bombs, wars and all that, but give humanity a chance.

If there's anything I'm feeling, it's the change coming. The good change. Not this doomsday, meteor, evil aliens, new world order, marshall law-bs. Look around you, people from all over are chancing. Into something good. Jump on the wagon.

Btw, look up the timewave zero, and look for yourself.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
Next 5 years will be great - people are waking up from a deep coma to the conclusion that they live in illusion created by monetary system.

When money will be abolished, and no rulers, governments, leaders, masters and no teachers will be present, then this (for some people) frustrating transition period will end.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by FIFIGI]

Yours is a succinct summary of "the end" or of "singularity" or of "paradigmatic shift" or however people want to couch the "changes" that are supposedly taking place.

However, the the more cynical side of me would say that every major alteration in modern American history has been met with greater encroachment by centralized power brokers...to wit, arguably the biggest agricultural, industrial, cultural and social alteration in our country's history (e.g., the Civil War) also caused the largest loss of personal, sovereign freedoms - that phase started the ball rolling and pretty much was causative in the mess we are in now.

Ya have to wonder if the cadres in power won't use the supposed upcoming destabilization to further their power grab.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I agree with the OP too

2 Timothy 3 (Amplified Bible)
1BUT UNDERSTAND this, that in the last days will come (set in) perilous times of great stress and trouble [hard to deal with and hard to bear].

Interesting prophesy, that is happening right now, we all see it, we all feel it.

It's good to be positive, after all, today things could be worse. Anybody who is reading this, is well off enough to at least have access to a computer and an internet connection, that's not so bad.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
much of the fear campaign is actually a weapon which is designed to weaken or neutralize those who in general care too much.

ignoring the signs - or despairing - is what they want us to do. a damned conundrum, isn't it? oh, iirc i posted a (quite weird in retrospect) thread which adresses the issue of fear as a weapon and its likely implications.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm as ready as I'm going to be;

Off the grid
out in the boonies
got food etc.

The world is going to get real scary in the very near future. The world is going to take this path no matter what we do. The system needs to finish what they started and in the end it will crash.

Economic melt down (can't be helped, it will crash no matter what we or the over lords to)
Food shortages,
Flu (or what ever pathogens they decide to send our way)
War!!!!!! ( do you really think the world will let us mess things up this way with out us paying our due?)
Brain washed people ( everyone is affected by this no matter how much you deny it)

I have listed some articles on these subject and plan more. We have spent the last 2 years building a off the grid house my blog is here aloneinnewmexico.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
But... it's raining outside...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Unfortunately many millions right now in USA are suffering loss of unemployment, investments, businesses, assestts, spouses, etc, etc, due to economic meltdown occurring. It takes time to adapt and change, it doesn't happen overnight. This world is not a bowl of cherries, as it may have seemed for the last decade to many.

Everyone should enjoy the important things in life like family and friends but the current struggles for many to sustain themselves plays heavily on the human emotions. So going and having "fun and good times" is not easy for many when trying to make it out there unfortunately.

In time everyone will adapt, even if fun is living in a van down by the river perhaps.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
yeah i agree with what u are saying ......how did u know what i was thinking or is it that we all at one point get tired of hearing dooms day news or Hidden Meetings of the Gov. Im getting just stressed about it and lately i just got the common sense to just Ignore it all...... Life will cont tomorrow and the next and if not well the biggest mystery of life after death well be solved in my mind. I am trying to dis connect my self from the net and just focus on the future of my family....cause there is no point on ignoring life i have thats in front of me and to change the things in me to help improve the lives of others around me at the same time.
But when we try to be positive and try to express love peace respect we do get looked at as if we are alone or out siders ....there is so much negative in the world its a challenge to get the common person on our level......only if we all knew the good and bad or weak and strong, we soon will be on the same level....Its good to know im not the only one out here in this world that feels we need to relax and just live our life peacefully with unity...... well that should be enough lines for this web site..........laters. Peace Love Respect

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The fact of the matter is that, whoever you are, be it a member, moderator, admin, or lurker, we can all agree that there is massive change happening in this world, and even an optimist has a hard time saying that the next 5 years will be a great time for humanity.

The road has been paved, and we know time is running out. You feel it when you wake up, when your at work, you feel that urgency. You know what I am saying cause you can feel it, you just know things are about to explode.

Stop letting fear ruin your life, literally.

[edit on 4/29/2009 by kinglizard]

I couldn't disagree with you more. Now is the time for optimism, not pessimism. It's this kind of negative thinking that creates lethargy and compliance. I say this is the best time of all because we are aware of our problems and the issues that face us and that we not only should, but MUST, do something about it.

Fear only runs your life when you let it and it sounds like it is running your life if you see no future. I see a future full of possiblility and I shall continue to live my life as if there will be a future for my children and theirs.

Granted, I'm all for free thinkers and your free to think what you will, but it does depress me some to see just how many people agree with your ideas that sound like a rip-off of Mobeius' speech in The Matrix. Can you just feel it? Something isn't right? Well something isn't right and it's called negative thinking that goes no where and accomplishes little.

If you have given up and just want to frolic in the daisy's until the end comes for you then I'm happy for you. I choose to fight for a positive future that I will find worth living in. Maybe the real problem lies with how many people in this forum have just given up on life... and that is truly sad.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well it looks like you are a man in the know and the human populous is doomed although ask yourself one question.

Who is happier
You the bearer of knowledge

or

The average joe

Ask yourself that question for we all know that money is a dangerous and on the verge of collapse so we hoard it or buy something of value for it leaving little to go out and enjoy ourselves. The average joe though actually just spends his money regardless of any economic scenario and thus "squanders" it on such things as having fun, getting drunk, buying property and basically spending it on stuff that is not really needed.

But average joe understands something simple.... tomorrow you may be dead, spend your money, don't question you whims and go ahead with your simple instincts.

Or you may end up bitter, alone and dead.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

S&F

Thats exactly how I feel. Thats the reason why I came to ATS. To find try and find out answers. One day I felt normal and over the next week I started to feel like you describe. I awakened. Started to see what a sham this reality really is.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Ohh and also, the cost of a vacuum stored barrel of wheat or flour is probably the same cost of that of a similar sized barrel of oil or fertilizer.....

Think about it, what is more likely to help your final siltation considering tomorrow you might die from Monsanto related disease.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If you are depressed now, getting out there isn't going to help. That problem follows you into the shower.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join