It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamiflu - danger drug - dont take under any circumstances

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by jackieps1975

The people in the states all took tamiflu and it has worked so far. Also depopulation using a flu virus wouldnt work. The so called Powers That Be wouldnt be able to protect themselves if the virus were to mutate.

What? How dare you show common sense here? Put that tin foil hat back on right now and back away from the keyboard!

For other folks, scientists have been talking about the mutation possibility for years
www.timesonline.co.uk...
February 20, 2004

pigs carrying flu superbug?
The Avian flu that has claimed 22 lives in the Far East has now been found in pigs. Because the animals are vulnerable to both bird and human flu, scientists fear the virus could mutate inside them into a superstrain like the one that killed up to a fifth of the world's population in 1918

See source for more information

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Our 14 year old ( who has been diagnosed with Asperger syndrome) had the Flu last year.
He took the full course of Tamiflu and nothing happened to him.
Well, I mean the Flu went away, but he didn't die.
Not even any side effects.
And the Asperger syndrome was before the Tamiflu not after.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimstad
Vitamin C. By the gram, not the milligram. Unless you have some kind of allergy, which should have killed you by now, the worst that will happen from too much is the runs. Especially if you are a smoker. I eat 4 grams every morning. Thats 4000 milligrams

At the first sign of a cold eat about 10 grams. Also drinking a half a bottle of lemon juice will knock it right out. Use as much sugar as you need.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Grimstad]

you don't understand the first thing about how the swine flu is killing people do you?

it's killing people by causing a cytokine storm.. a maelstrom of t-cells an overreaction of healthy immune systems.. to spiral out of control and destroy it's own body.

have fun pumpin up that immune system with yer Flinstone chewies.

-

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
For those who are still iffy about the whole swine flu and the tamiflu cure, I have the following theory. Actually, I will just link to my thread with my theory. I think it has some merit, at least to get people thinking:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ive looked at a lot of information - Tamiflu looks to be ineffective, expensive and possibly dangerous. Considering the sources, and the investment made in this drug - I would say its definitely no good.

I also conclude that they will urge everyone to use it - or MAKE people use it shortly. At $45 or so a shot, its a hell of an income for someone, which will be paid in tax dollars.

The best anti-viral for use against flu is elderberry extract or tincture - theres some decent results that indicate it reduces length and severity by half.

You could also try Vitamin A and C, garlic and echinacia, though these ones probably arent much use alone.

Make sure you are fit - get some aerobic exercise
30 mins, 3 or 4 times a week.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I used it about a year ago and it sucked.

Whole family had the flu Dr. told me to take it sense I was the only one without the flu.

Well I'll never take that stuff again. I got sicker than the family members that had the flu. I thought at first I caught the flu but nope it turns out it was the drug. Before anyone asks no I did not take it on an empty stomach. So for me I can either take the pill and get very very ill or skip the pill and not get sick pretty much a no brainier.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
this is a fiasco. Contrived....as usual. The next one will be real. This was merely a test. LOL. Think I'm joking? Think again. Tomorrow morning they will lower the risk level back to 3....just in time for the stock market. here's a complete list of herbal remedies related to antiviral and immunity boosters.

Lemon balm (tea or extract recommended)
garlic (cut in small pieces, and boil in water; use elixir in tea or drink straight)
juniper (tea)
licorice (root or otherwise; tea, real licorice candy, extract)
#ake mushrooms
ginger (any form)
tumeric (power or fresh)
echinacea (capsules, extract, tea)
astragalus (tea)
goldenrod (tea)
cinnamon (the real stuff; buy at a chinese store; boil at least 20 minutes)
mango
vitamin C

I would not take Tamiflu either. Plenty of studies that suggest its efficacy is low. I would never trust this for the mere reason that it is associated with DONALD RUMSFELD...THE EVIL ONE.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by Grimstad
Vitamin C. By the gram, not the milligram. Unless you have some kind of allergy, which should have killed you by now, the worst that will happen from too much is the runs. Especially if you are a smoker. I eat 4 grams every morning. Thats 4000 milligrams

At the first sign of a cold eat about 10 grams. Also drinking a half a bottle of lemon juice will knock it right out. Use as much sugar as you need.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Grimstad]

you don't understand the first thing about how the swine flu is killing people do you?

it's killing people by causing a cytokine storm.. a maelstrom of t-cells an overreaction of healthy immune systems.. to spiral out of control and destroy it's own body.

have fun pumpin up that immune system with yer Flinstone chewies.

-

I think that the high fever must also destroy the male reproductive organs.

It is like a form of biological castration.

So maybe, birth control by flu stuff.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sabreblade
Our 14 year old ( who has been diagnosed with Asperger syndrome) had the Flu last year.
He took the full course of Tamiflu and nothing happened to him.
Well, I mean the Flu went away, but he didn't die.
Not even any side effects.
And the Asperger syndrome was before the Tamiflu not after.

I had the same experience.
Great effect. Back to normal in no time, no side effects.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
doesn't sound so dangerous unless it has a bad reaction specifically with the swine flue.......anyone?

Rummy is involved that is bad PR right there for it....but perhaps he was just in the know that it may be used "should" we have an epidemic.....scare

also not sure if i would trust my life on vitamins or herbs...now granted i realize a lack of BIg pharma funding reserach detailing the profitability....ehhh effectiveness of these herbs is sadly MEANINGLESS but when in contact with a deadly virus ......ehh i think i would like to try something a bit stronger.......collodial silver...eh maybe....i remember reading that back in days of the plague....some of the thieves protected themselves using certain "aromotherapy type plant's oil's as protection".....seriously i would look into this.....ehh i will search for a link

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I already have two threads on the suject, but i figured I would add my thoughts here;

can anyone help me do some digging and see if these companies are related to the tamiflu ish?

Virus mix up and immunity

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
doesn't sound so dangerous unless it has a bad reaction specifically with the swine flue.......anyone?

Rummy is involved that is bad PR right there for it....but perhaps he was just in the know that it may be used "should" we have an epidemic.....scare

also not sure if i would trust my life on vitamins or herbs...now granted i realize a lack of BIg pharma funding reserach detailing the profitability....ehhh effectiveness of these herbs is sadly MEANINGLESS but when in contact with a deadly virus ......ehh i think i would like to try something a bit stronger.......collodial silver...eh maybe....i remember reading that back in days of the plague....some of the thieves protected themselves using certain "aromotherapy type plant's oil's as protection".....seriously i would look into this.....ehh i will search for a link

I think that the problems that go with the flu are a form of biological castration.

The high fever and such. These people will be shooting "blanks".

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
don't take echinacea if you have any auto-immune diseases, these include lupus, aids, hiv, chronic arthritis, lymes disease and gulf war syndrome. immune system stimulants, like echinacea, will freak your system right out and if you're already sick, that's not a good thing. so proceed with caution. out of the five people in my house, i was the only one that couldn't take it because it would make my lymph nodes swell up and burst (among other things). but the rest of the people haven't had to go to the doctors for colds or flus in years because they take it when they get ill.

also, here's some foods that can assist.

if the virus is presenting itself in the form of swollen mucus membranes in your digestive/respiratory tracts, anything spicy hot will reduce the swelling, which you really want to do. this includes tea made from cayenne pepper, super spicy hot salsa (the hotter the better), juice from jalapenos, jalapenos and so on. horse radish sauce. and goldenseal is said to reduce swelling in mucus membrane but it is not suggested if you have heart/blood pressure condition.

the secret is to keep or get your pH back into balance and keep hydrated with healthy fluids. with viruses, the system becomes highly acidic and depleted of fluids (they are being drawn to swelling areas and sweated out of pores). so anything alkaline (within reason of course) will help to rebalance. good sources of that are:

baking soda in water. read the box for proper dilution.
apple cider vinegar.
sea salt (the organic kind if possible, which will also help in rehydrating..be careful if you have high blood pressure or are on a salt-restricted diet. do not use table salt.... it's not the same thing.)
vitamin c, especially fresh squeezed juices from citrus fruits.
calcium, particularly from good sources like oyster shell calcium

and the most powerful anti-oxidant known currently is alpha-lipoic acid.

to break a fever, a bowl of old-fashioned, long cooking "(5 minutes or more) oatmeal, prepared as thick as possible and eaten while hot (the hotter the better provided you can stand it and it isn't burning your mouth). for some reason, that increased heat of the thick oatmeal causes your body's thermostat to kick in and lower your body temp.

if you have it in your lungs, take a blanket into the bathroom with you, turn on the shower, take a nice warm shower, get out, don't towel off, don't dab the water off you, just immediately wrap the blanket around you. go in your room, pull the blanket up over your head, (create a pocket of space for you to breathe in of course) but keep your whole body and head covered by the blanket, while still dripping wet from the shower. stay that way for at least 15 minutes (unless you have clostrophobia).

and not enough can be said about the wisdom of getting a box of surgical face masks from the local drug store. those things are extremely effective. that and washing your hands regularly

[edit on 27-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Swine flu=biological castration.

Not meant to kill.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Rumsfeld is also the devil from hell who gave the world Aspartame (which turns into formaldahyde as it reaches normal human body temperature.

There are alternative treatments that people might recommend. MMS and Jim Humble come to mind. And possibly elderberry tinctures... colloidal silver... just thinking out loud.

Oil of Wild Oregano has anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-biotic features. Very useful stuff.

Garlic (allium sativum) and Licorice (glycyrrhiza glabra) are both good as anti-virals. And Juniper (juniperus) extracts also have anti-viral properties.

I hope everyone has an N95 or comparable facemask. Go carefully, dear ats friends!

[edit on 27/4/09 by Pellevoisin]

Many of these have side-effects as well, which the big vitamin companies don't want people to know about. I learned this the hard way after taking oregano oil for a cold--I wound up in the hospital. Another one you note is colloidal silver, which has been demonstrated to irreversibly change the skin tone blue.

At least Tamiflu has the warning on the bottle, along with a mountain of research to back up how it works AND potential side effects. I'd rather take something which I know what I'm getting myself into, as opposed to relying on word of mouth about a 'cure all' health product. Some things may seem harmless enough, but in doses you get from the vitamin shop even these 'natural' products can become life threatening.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by emac01]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by tkwasny

Actually instead of taking advice from a conspiracy forum go to the hospital or your family doctor. You would have to be stupid to not go to a doctor at the first sign of symtoms. If you take advice from this board it may be too late, seeing you need to catch it in the first 48 hours for tamiflu to even work.

i think if this virus does go pandemic more people will die because they rely on internet forum advice or being paranoid about the govt than from real medication side effects.

any medication, any medical procedure has risks and it should only be considered when the risks outweigh the benefits. it goes for x-ray, vaccines, surgery and vitamin/supplements. heck even peanut butter, strawberries or a bee sting can kill you if you're allergic and don't see a doctor quickly.

tamiflu has worked very well for me along with antibiotics a couple of years ago and i'd take it again anytime knowing that it can destroy the liver among other side effects. i'd trust my doctor anytime over some conspiracy lover's advice!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Aren't Junipers poisonous?...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
A little bit of perspective here. Personally I'm anti-pharmaceutical. But things like antibiotics do work and save lives. They just have to be used judiciously when the body's natural healing mechanisms needs an external boost.

I worked for a medical journal and have read uncounted drug descriptions with the required risk data.

Usually measured in cases per 100,000 users, almost anything will affect a tiny percentage of people. Hidden allergies, adverse drug reactions, many unforeseen causes.

Did you know something like 1 in 1000 people don't wake up from the operating table as a reaction to the nesthetic? Still recommended receiving it when in surgery.

When millions of people are taking the same drug, there will be dozens or even hundreds of bad reaction cases, some fatal. The law of averages.

You're probably far more likely to die in a car crash than with most tested drugs.

Again, I'm not advocating pharmaceuticals. But anecdotal stories and high numbers for negative reactions can give an exaggerated perception of how dangerous some of them really are.

I recommend using ones that are absolutely necessary for a dangerous condition, and request the minimal dosage.

The human body is good at taking care of most of your problems - but not all of them.

Mike

[edit on 28-4-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
I understand the price of tin foil has been going up lately too. I wonder if there's a correlation. Perhaps Rumsfeld has shares with these companies too.

Actually, Rumsfeld was once the CEO of Searle (Pharmaceuticals) and a certain Paul O'Neill was the CEO of Alcoa (The world's biggest Aluminum producer). Both men served in both the Ford and Bush Jr. administrations.

books.google.com... Z32SfybCZfqtQOHxNWtBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4

Edit:

Furthermore, if you want to really put on the tinfoil hat, the compound used to fluoridate most water supplies is a by-product of, among other things: the manufacture of aluminum.

www.thehealthvine.net...

[edit on 28-4-2009 by flashback]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerdychemist
Plus did no one report on the missing swine flu from the army base who someone said on here?

Those missing vials were not swine flu. They were Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis (VEE) virus.

www.wired.com...

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join