It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B nuclear powered flying triangle

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by forddavidjunior
reply to post by deepwaters

As for the nuclear power plant aboard this craft,How can nuclear power be harnessed to be converted into thrust?As far as I know a nuclear power plant can only produce heat to boil the water into steam,Which is then kept under pressure to drive a turbine.

I see no way of achieving nuclear power converted into thrust.There is one way and that is if you stick a nuclear bomb behind the craft then detonate it to give the craft a push.

Wiki is your friend

And this is interesting too!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RichardPrice

Nice pics. Any idea if further tests/research is being conducted on these by anyone? Star for this.

The conclusion in the below study by Romanians indicate as feasible.

Nuclear_Propulsion

edit on 27-7-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by hp1229 because: add link

edit on 27-7-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
....annnnnnnnnnnnnnd reported. Go back to 4chan or some other ridiculous message board, we don't need your crap here.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A Lockheed-Martin TR-3B Astra, to a Star Trek Enterprise's Warp Drive?

"Building A Warp Drive"
barrytaff.net...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Hilarious - here's a classic from that site:

These mercury plasmas would need to contain iron or niobium particulates to prevent them from freezing at their required operating temperature of -250 degrees kelvin or below.

ah the joys of laughing at the kooks!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RichardPrice

Originally posted by newcovenant
I don't get all excited or even consider the TR3B a UFO. It is a man made spacecraft perhaps built using back engineering but there is no proof of that. They do exist and are rather anticlimactically from earth. Next.

I find it humorous you don't see the dripping irony in that statement.

As I recall, you are skeptical this technology even exists. Trust me, it does.
It is ironic that man, as stupid as he is, can reverse engineer a spacecraft.
What makes you ASSUME I can't see the irony in this accomplishment?
Perhaps a troublesome and wholly unwarranted superiority complex? They have pills for that.

edit on 11-8-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hate to bump a old post but no point starting another one.

Yes there are black Triangle.....look at the B-2 its black and triangle

Seriously though I have seen some odd triangles here in the UK (between 1997-2001) and they always seem to be on the same flight path.

The TR-3A seems very plausible. A Recon plane loaded with all sorts of scanners and Intel gathering equipment.
could even be some kinda UAV.

TR-3B less plausible. well less plausible the way some people are describing it. If it does exist I think its abilities are exaggerated. It most likely is some kind of airship. I was thinking and its speculation but could it be a air version of Nuclear missile subs?

edit on 26-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
No such thing as a TR-3B outside of 50's Triumph auto technology. The only information one can find on the fictitious craft originates from Rense.co a known perpetrator of outlandish conspiracies backed by nothing but his known fact that people want to believe in something that is simply not there.

You are wrong, Google it, it is all over the internet. How about CNN

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

That doesn't make it true our mean they exist.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Of course it doesn't mean that it exists.

I was challenging the statement that the only reporting of it was on a dubious website. That is not true, there is a lot of reporting and some of it as good as the MSM can get. It is, if it exists, a top secret of the US government.
edit on 26-4-2013 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot

Originally posted by Illustronic
No such thing as a TR-3B outside of 50's Triumph auto technology. The only information one can find on the fictitious craft originates from Rense.co a known perpetrator of outlandish conspiracies backed by nothing but his known fact that people want to believe in something that is simply not there.

That's not "CNN" - that is CNNi - a site where anyone can write anything and hope CNN will run with it - the "person" who wrote that calls themselves deejayiwan - search for that name here on ATS...

Or you can search for the name they give on the CNN profile linked there, and find plenty of conspiracy links to it - your reference actually reinforces the point that it is a conspiracy beatup and nothing more.......yt

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Good points, (walks slowly away with head in hands) Although I still hope that we got it!
edit on 26-4-2013 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Is there ONE person here who can show me just THREE reliable resources to back up their conspiracy-based nonsense about this aircraft. The fact is, that there is absolutely NO verifiable evidence that anything has been developed that has any of these qualities or abilities. It is conjecture and conspiracy by pathetic people seeking attention.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

True! IMHO, there IS no aircraft known as a TR-3x. There is no magnetic field disruption related to mercury plasma. Magnetic field disruption doesn't make sense anyway. You'd have to do something totally different.

Oh, btw, I'm off tomorrow night and the next night so if you and your bud-ro can jine up with me it's about the only time I have until friggin' mid-June. Unless we miraculously solve all the problems with the TR-4A.

edit on 26-4-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I doubt there's a TR-3B.

But I sometimes wonder if we met aliens that were thousands of years ahead of is, what kind of technology they would be using. I think it's arrogant to think we'd know.

In the near-term, I've read that NASA has researched the possibility of using anti-matter fuel for spacecraft. I've also read about ion propulsion and the solar sails and nuclear propulsion.

There's so much more out there. I don't know what they'll do.

Look at this:
www.popsci.com - DARPA Wants To Invent An Aircraft That Hovers Like A Helicopter But Flies Like A Plane...
edit on 27-4-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

As the expert I will ask you.

Now I doubt the triangles have the ablitys that people post here. BUT is there any secret or indevelopment aircraft that could explain these sightings?
edit on 27-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

There are several black projects that I'm aware of. None that *I* know of for certain would fit exactly the description, but I don't know every project out there. It's possible that there is one that I haven't found out about.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Either way the picture in that link is of the Belgium Triangle which I think was determined to be a hoax, but here is more about that...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now if that was a hoax and that report is saying it is the TR-3B then how can you believe that as being true?

Well I posted before I saw this...

Good points, (walks slowly away with head in hands) Although I still hope that we got it!

The aircraft may be real, but the one pictured in that report isn't it.

Never give up hope..

edit on 27-4-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join