It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B nuclear powered flying triangle

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
No one knows that it looks like a TR3 because no one actually know what a TR3 looks like because no one has actually shown that the TR3 actually exists! Ditto wit how it flies.
We finally have video as confirmed by BruceWayne:

The now infamous triangle UFO shows itself again

Originally posted by BruceWayne
Certainly moves like a TR3b.

Now that I've finally seen video of the "TR-3B" I finally know what it is!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by M43

That is just great....We can't even contain a stationary nuclear issue....(Power plants ringing any bells?)....But now we are going to mobilize nuclear technology?? Unreal

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
All you need is here. www.disclose.tv...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tachyeon

lol - yeah...right...a bunch of unexplained sitings and you think they know exactly what it is, including the designation, name, etc.

Wiki article on Belgian UFO "wave"

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by M43

That is just great....We can't even contain a stationary nuclear issue....(Power plants ringing any bells?)....But now we are going to mobilize nuclear technology?? Unreal

We've been "mobilizing nuclear technology" in the Navy for decades. Nuclear powered submarines, aircraft carriers, etc.

I'm not sure I understand the concern in your post.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
who really knows how developed the aeronotic industry really is. Maybe we don't know about new technologies used by elites to make us beleive that UFO are visiting earth to keep us afraid of a unknown threat

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
heres a nice video of a TR-3B.

wingsforall.com...

wingsforall.com/Syrno/video/anti-gravity-top-secret-tr-3b-aurora/
edit on 13-3-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

thats blatant cgi
use the search function and you will see

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

It looks pretty fake, but I noticed that the design is almost the same as this patent from "Teledyne Ryan" (bought by Northrop) which could be what the TR means.

www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chikanamakalaka

TR would be the mission code of the airframe.

A- Attack
B- Bomber
C- Cargo
F- Fighter
K- Tanker
E- Electronic

Etc.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks, I now see that it meant Tactical Reconnaissance like the TR-1A, although this was Lockheeds designation.
edit on 6-7-2012 by chikanamakalaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Popeye

Whats the name of the book? i would love to read it and see what it has to offer!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chikanamakalaka
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks, I now see that it meant Tactical Reconnaissance like the TR-1A, although this was Lockheeds designation.

no - that was the Airforce designation from 1981-1992. In 1992 they were all redesignated U-2R

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I don't get all excited or even consider the TR3B a UFO. It is a man made spacecraft perhaps built using back engineering but there is no proof of that. They do exist and are rather anticlimactically from earth. Next.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
I don't get all excited or even consider the TR3B a UFO. It is a man made spacecraft perhaps built using back engineering but there is no proof of that. They do exist and are rather anticlimactically from earth. Next.

I find it humorous you don't see the dripping irony in that statement.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The TR-3B see,s to use the same technology as the Nazi Bell.. if the TR-3B is real.. I also suspect that fi the TR-3B IS real it's design might be exaggerated in order to try to deter people like us from trying to replicate it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by deepwaters

Thanks for the intell,In my experiances Earth recieved E.T technology in 1955 when a piramid shaped craft was shot down by the Australians airforce.This particular craft had five variable thrusters.Another craft was accidently shot down by America in 1967.This craft has sixteen piro inverted reverse enginered thrusters.This tech is usless to us as we can not even comprehend this tech.

So thanks for your post i enjoyed it

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

As for the nuclear power plant aboard this craft,How can nuclear power be harnessed to be converted into thrust?As far as I know a nuclear power plant can only produce heat to boil the water into steam,Which is then kept under pressure to drive a turbine.

I see no way of achieving nuclear power converted into thrust.There is one way and that is if you stick a nuclear bomb behind the craft then detonate it to give the craft a push.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

A nuclear power plant provides heat to boil the water into steam,Then the pressure is released into the turbine to spin it,Then in turn a generater is spun for it is conected to the turbine.How will nuclear power be turned into thrust?When all neclear reactors provide a heat source.

In the states they are working on an engine that is cross rocket and cross a jet engine,Once this motor has been put into a plane it would be able to fly out of our atmosphere without solid fuel rockets and the ditching of fuel tanks.This idea for this engine comes from Alien craft that have been shot down,I.E 1967 shot down over Washington and one shot down over the Australian desert this was back in 1955.
edit on 26-7-2012 by forddavidjunior because: spelling

edit on 26-7-2012 by forddavidjunior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by forddavidjunior

As for the nuclear power plant aboard this craft,How can nuclear power be harnessed to be converted into thrust?As far as I know a nuclear power plant can only produce heat to boil the water into steam,Which is then kept under pressure to drive a turbine.

I see no way of achieving nuclear power converted into thrust.There is one way and that is if you stick a nuclear bomb behind the craft then detonate it to give the craft a push.

Uhm, its very very simple - it works on the exact same principle as the jet engine.

You take cold air in the front, you heat it so it expands a significant amount, and then you direct it out the rear of the engine. Newtons laws take over, and you have thrust.

In a conventional jet engine, the heating is done by mixing fuel with the air and burning it - the burning gasses expand, and out the back it goes.

In a rocket engine, the expansion is again done by burning the fuel but this time you provide the oxidiser - it burns, expands and out the back it goes.

In a nuclear engine, you don't burn anything - you expose the air to the heat from the nuclear engine, that causes it to expand and you direct it out the back of the aircraft.

There were two nuclear powered jet engine concepts persued - the direct cycle and the indirectcycle. The direct cycle passed ingested air directly through the core of the reactor, exposing it directly to the heat produced. This was very effective, but it was also very dirty because it allowed radiation to contaminate the air flow, spewing radioactive air out the back. The indirect cycle heated a coolant, which was then used to heat the air flow - this kept the radiation separated from the air flow.

Here is a good picture of both engines, which still exist today:

Here is a photo of the HTRE-3 direct cycle engine, which was tested for 1000 hours.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join