It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baroness Tonge: "Israel stands accused of war crimes witnessed by the whole world"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

I think lately they make the distinction with Gazan's as they are under Hamas control, whereas the West Bank is Fatah.

The BBC still uses the term Palestinians as do many other agencies, I don't think there is a "shift" or any kind of conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by setfree

In the UK there is a confrontation developing between people in the establishment. While zionists and sympathisers are trying to strangle information and boycotts, judges are issuing injunctions against them. Hasbara crank calls and threats are tracked down and individual police forces are scrutinizing JDL 'bouncers' and 'security staff'.

The BBC was lobbied not to air campaigns for donations for the victims in Gaza. Now this is being investigated and the lobbyists being examined.

[edit on 123131p://pm3147 by masonwatcher]

This is very refreshing news and I give it some time before we find this same thing happening in the United States. Economic shock tends to wake people up even as the economic shocks are administered through carefully lulling the people to sleep.

Many of us who are middle to upper tier Americans have long ago figured it out but had suffocating Hasbara activities targeted against us.

I don't know what these people think we are supposed to do when they go after so many of us who are clearly educated - cower in the face of borderline psychotic pathologies?

If you have people going after these Hasbara units, I know I and many others would like to hear of them so we can study the tactics and techniques from both sides.

Good for England. The English people have always been pioneers in helping raise the standards of people all over the world. Sure - there was an ugly side to the colonization, but noone can deny the power of English and its influence as a uniter of people all over the world.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

If you want peace..then make peace..if you want war then carry on as you are..I have nothing of value to add to this discussion...for 46 years of my life this conflict has waxed and waned flared and blazed the only thing left now is the unspeakable conclusion .. because PEACE does not seem to be a likely out come of OPERATION CAST LEAD.

A key point that seems to be remiss amongs Jewish apologists. 46 years of your life, my life, and so many others. We grew up in a Christianized America that taught us to deify what is proving to be a less than human society and culture. We have witnessed crime after crime committed by the Jewish state. We have been harangued and harassed by our Jewish citizenry in their efforts to prevent us from even speaking our mind.

What we have learned is that Jews in general give nothing and take all, and so long as people allow them to take to their hearts content, then all will be left with nothing.

When you look at their core religious teaching, this is what it is all about. When "Moshiac" comes, their god with take from all humanity their gold and give to the Chosen Ones.

People failed to understand that Jewish religious framing hides a clear and acute political agenda.

When all that bail out money goes to Jewish controlled banks, remember Moshiac. It is happening before your very eyes. People just failed to comprehend the political message contained in the their religious formulae.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well there you have it, if Baroness Tonge says it, then it must be true!

After all she's a Baroness!

Look folks, why is her opinion any better than yours or mine?

Unless of course you recognize her title and you believe in the Divine Right of Kings. Which I don't.

So, here we have today's thread on Israel vs Hamas. I think that we have completely exhausted this topic. So, I will end here.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

Someone obviously doesn't do their research before spouting off. Maybe you should read up on how the House of Lords operates and who a person is.

It seems you are assuming that because she is a Baronness, then she must be some Aristocratic, inbred moron who inherited her title, which is woefully incorrect.

Baroness Tonge was made a life peer in 2005 after serving as an Lib Dem MP for Richmond Park from 1997-2005 when she had to quit Parliament due to the death of her daughter, so she had to help bring up her grandchildren.

She is a Medical professional and has worked a variety of different roles before becoming an MP.

Maybe you shouldn't be so quick with the comments and actually learn something before mouthing off?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So Jennifer Louise Tonge, Baroness Tonge, who approves of suicide bombers and terrorism speaks out against Israel in what is obviously a call for more violence. If I was British I would make note of these people who support terrorism and war.

She does no one any favors in this, and only strokes the fires of war.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by setfree

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
[quoteBaroness Tonge: My Lords, Tzipi Livni, the Israeli Foreign Minister, said that Israel would go wild in Gaza. They certainly did that, with the USA turning its usual blind eye.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't. Last I heard the world wanted the US to keep their nose out of things now we're turning a blind eye as usual. What gives?

I just hope we stay out of it. Israel apparently doen't need our help and the Hamas government are terrortists.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
but why should Europe care?

Their probably going to use it as an excuse to reoccupy and get their old colonies back.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SUNRAY06

Thank you for your service. I value and respect your opinion. Last night I thought a reply from someone else was actually from you and responded to it...please disreguard the one I am talking about. Your solution is a viable one if it would work. Im not against anything if it could result in peace. But if conflict is inevitable.....TWEP...terminate with extreme prejudice. Again..thank you for your service and thought provoking debate.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Being neither Arab nor Jew, but American Indian, I may have a somewhat different slant on the whole thing.
I think that when people, as a culture, encourage strapping explosives to children and brain washing them into going into public places, then that culture needs to be eliminated from the face of the Earth by ANY means possible.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

sorry. too late to edit. that should be the holocaust started by daddy bush in 1990.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Before the European Jews occupied Palestine, the middle east was fairly peaceful and muslims, christians and jews co-existed together.

There was none of this war business and blowing people up.

But now, it just never ends.

Sometimes i wonder what the world would be like if the European Jews didn't come into the middle east and if the U.S. wasn't so manipulated into giving them money and getting them out of trouble with the UN for war crimes...

I think if they never came to the middle east there would be peace.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated
Before the European Jews occupied Palestine, the middle east was fairly peaceful and muslims, christians and jews co-existed together.

There was none of this war business and blowing people up.

But now, it just never ends.

There was also a British occupation that shot anyone who revolted.

Forgot to mention that didn't you.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyko45
The arabs dont feel Israel has a right to exist. Period. They will use any means to achieve this...propoganda, inflicting harm on thier own people etc,etc. The ruling class in the Arab countries dont give a rats a#@ about Gaza or any other serf under thier brainwashing religious order. The rulers of these Arab countries keep the people poor and incite them against thier enemies to try to win a war of public opinion...They know that they cant eliminate the Nnation of Israel by force...so they use deception and starvation of thier own people to try to accomplish thier agenda.
What I look forward to is when the lower class Arabs wake up and realize this so that maybe a change can be made for thier own betterment, but as long as they remain starved and brainwashed theyll keep being eliminated in numbers on a regular basis. The ruling Arabs have a nearly unlimited supply of bodies to use as shields against democracy and they will continue to do it unchecked. Pawns in chess.They figure they can just overrun Israel with sheer numbers.(armed or not, men, women and children)....So Israel faces yet another oven, and I seriously doubt they will just be marched into it like sheep this time. KUDOS to Israel , an ally and partner of The United States of America. Please dont mistake me for someone who cares about the suffering in Gaza...I dont. There has to be a winner, and I hope its Israel.

Arabs are living better than Americans right now my friend lol, example dubai. It's Israel whose starving the Palestinians not the Arabs, I don't know where you get all this information from but trust me you need to change your source.

The ruling Arabs have a nearly unlimited supply of bodies to use as shields against democracy

As I said before change your source. Hamas was chosen Democratically. Now please take my advise and do some research before spreading your ignorant claims.

You are not the defender of Democracy if that is what you portray yourself as lol, if you are than you would defend Hamas and Pakistan's elected leaders.

Let's not forget that Israel and America loves the Arab dictators like Mubarak.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

OK, someone is a little testy. I still stand by what I said, the Baroness simply expresses her opinion in the video. So, as I asked before, why is her opinion any better than yours or mine?

Also, any politician no matter who or what flavor, acts out of political expediency. So, taking that into account her opinion is of less value to me than yours.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 3vilscript

You strike me as someone who has no idea what I was talking about, but instead chose to give me a "piece" of her or his mind. The key word was hypocrisy. I was focusing on the international protest of Israel. The world is in an uproar, especially Muslims living in Europe. My question was if these people care then why just start with gaza. What about Iraq? What about Darfur. The situation in Darfur is exactly the same as gaza but the roles are reversed. There is the Arab dominated government of Sudan who is ethnically cleaning poor African farmers/peoples by the dozen. Gaza has had only 1,200 dead. Darfur has FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND AND TWO MILLION DISPLACED. This makes you wonder who do the protesters care about more, the jews or the people in gaza? Pretty clear where the hypocrisy lies. Ignorance is pathetic.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

With all that oil, the Muslim nations of the Middle East have failed to build up any industry, they have nothing to offer to the world but the oil that they were lucky enough to have under their nations. That oil was in fact developed by the U.S., and other Western nations, and gave enourmous wealth to those Muslim nations, but they have only turned an bitten the hand that fed them.

When the oil is gone, the oil dependent nations of the Middle East, with their huge populations, and no developed industry or technology are going to starve, and become very desperate people. They will have no one to blame but Themselves. They have squandered their opportunity.

At least Israel is technologically advanced, and has something to offer the world. The smart people in the Middle East probably already see that Israel could become their saving grace.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

FIrst sir or mam I am not your friend. That manner of adressment is an uneducated attempt to condescend. Thats ok I suppose. You obviously believe propoganda...after all thats what its for. To herd the masses. You are a weapon of the war on the infidel....Hamas..last time I checked was a terrorist organization. All of the lol's...another attempt at insult...It seems that is common when one has no other ammunition...just an unfounded opinion.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Agreed. I do not think they will blame themselves though...It will be a rallying cry to further blame Israel and the US.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join