It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Federation?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinja
You people, and utter lack of evidence.......You people are making Ufo stuff sound like a secular religion. We all know Zen does not deal with earth matters.

I keed I keed, I am more comfortable making fun of people arguing over an imaginary being. I am glad people like you are around to make me feel superior.

Are you talking to me?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I can't. I don't own it.

Well who owns it and why would they rather you sell it than let people access it for free?

It seems to me that if they want you to make money off it and won't allow you to let people download it for free that they really don't want the truth known.

These people should not be trusted.

Hope this helps.

SpiderJ

Little dog little joke

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

I can't. I don't own it.

Well who owns it and why would they rather you sell it than let people access it for free?

It seems to me that if they want you to make money off it and won't allow you to let people download it for free that they really don't want the truth known.

These people should not be trusted.

Hope this helps.

SpiderJ

Little dog little joke

It's a cable interview we gave. The company that produced it owns it and offered them in UFO Magazine. I had to buy some if I wanted to offer them on my website. So I did.

It is not for the producer to offer for free. He is running a business.

My information is still free of charge. Do you have a question about the aliens you want to ask me?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
no, no I don't.

Don't take it personally.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

no, no I don't.

Don't take it personally.

Spiderj

No problem.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm curious. Did you state earlier that the concept of evil was only in man's head and did not really exist? Is this the view you got from your alien friends?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Evil is an imaginary concept, it doesn't actually exist. Human imagination is really screwing up our lives. I think it is also the thing keeping me alive.
And my comment was directed at you not you.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
haha, that's exactly what evil wants you to think. You could all be deceived. However if you don't want to believe that there is good AND evil then I will leave you guys alone to be deceived and enjoy your imaginations.

May all your good alien friends come and help you.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
"Evil" as well as a devil and demons and hell are concepts that do not exist anywhere in the entire known universes except here on Earth.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
haha, that's exactly what evil wants you to think. You could all be deceived. However if you don't want to believe that there is good AND evil then I will leave you guys alone to be deceived and enjoy your imaginations.

May all your good alien friends come and help you.

"Bad" things happen and are caused, but not by any devil or demon. Nobody is making anybody do anything wrong. We are smarter than that now, aren't we?

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
I don't accept any money for teaching about alien life.

Don't you charge like 25.99 or something on your website for a video tape of you and your husband talking about your contacts?

a short video

jewelery with The Project logo on it

books. I am writing three.

All of your answers have given me all the information I need to know on the 218 species and your Galactic Federation. You're nothing more a crystal humping new age cultist looking to make a quick buck off of your ripe imagination...in my opinion. I fully expect to see white sneakers and kool aid mixes being sold next to your books, jewelery, t-shirts and videos in the future. I wonder if these 218 species have any idea of the capitalist swine they're "contacting" and shared past lives with

Free indeed.

[Edited on 4-11-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If thier is no good Universal Federation out in space, Then thier is no hope for the human race and we would eventually all die.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

I don't accept any money for teaching about alien life.

Don't you charge like 25.99 or something on your website for a video tape of you and your husband talking about your contacts?

a short video

jewelery with The Project logo on it

books. I am writing three.

All of your answers have given me all the information I need to know on the 218 species and your Galactic Federation. You're nothing more a crystal humping new age cultist looking to make a quick buck off of your ripe imagination...in my opinion. I fully expect to see white sneakers and kool aid mixes being sold next to your books, jewelery, t-shirts and videos in the future. I wonder if these 218 species have any idea of the capitalist swine they're "contacting" and shared past lives with

Free indeed.
[Edited on 4-11-2004 by Preest]

There is not much information in that video but it gives a good idea of how we give a talk for people considering having us. I told you, I don't own it and I have to pay for it too. I have already posted more information right here in this thread and it's all free. Anything you want to ask me, I will tell you for free. You don't have to buy the video to get all the information I have from me. All you have to do is ask or read what I write.

My books are my journals and a text teacher like I write our seminars. Don't you think I should get them published so I can document and share important and valuable information openly with everyone? Do you think I should pay for them to be produced myself, and then also purchase each one of them from the publishing company to give them away to everybody who wants them?

If I was going to make a quick buck on information I would be filthy wealthy by now. I have been teaching others about the aliens and openly sharing information since 1990. I have never made any money on it at all. I do not accept money for front page spaces in National newspapers, or for radio shows or TV shows. I turn down the cash that comes as an automatic speaker fee for 8 hour seminars or ask that it be donated.

I am honest and sincere and you have no right or reason to say otherwise. But instead you call me names like a crystal humping new age cultist and a capitalist swine. You are way out of line here and you have no idea of what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
yep, i sure would think that there would be a federation like system in place. but one thing we have to remember is that we should not try to put our limited knowledge into a subject like this. like the way we view the universe is in a very limited way(i.e the 3d world)

so i think there is a federation type system, but do not be surprised if it is something completely different than our limited imagination can imagine.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
"C. They must have some central "meeting spot" or some centralized communication method, why have we not picked up on it ?"

if there is one i'm sure we have. just as we don't officially know about any abductions and contact with the greys, we wouldn't parttake in any way in this meeting. in the un, for example: you don't send an entire nation to a meeting, just a representative. same with this theoretical space gathering as well. just that we, the one the representative is... representing, have no idea. :/

hope i made some sense.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wait till 2012 and we will all see if thier really is a universal federation or not December 2012.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
Wait till 2012 and we will all see if thier really is a universal federation or not December 2012.
Yep and just like every year the Christians claim Jesus is returning and when he doesn't...well...they push it ahead and claim it was our fault he didn't come back and given the 2012 arrival date, if they (the aliens) don't show, most people will have forgotten about SisterCrystal and it'll get blamed on our inability to comprehend their important message.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

There is not much information in that video but it gives a good idea of how we give a talk for people considering having us. I told you, I don't own it and I have to pay for it too. I have already posted more information right here in this thread and it's all free. Anything you want to ask me, I will tell you for free. You don't have to buy the video to get all the information I have from me. All you have to do is ask or read what I write.

My books are my journals and a text teacher like I write our seminars. Don't you think I should get them published so I can document and share important and valuable information openly with everyone? Do you think I should pay for them to be produced myself, and then also purchase each one of them from the publishing company to give them away to everybody who wants them?

If I was going to make a quick buck on information I would be filthy wealthy by now. I have been teaching others about the aliens and openly sharing information since 1990. I have never made any money on it at all. I do not accept money for front page spaces in National newspapers, or for radio shows or TV shows. I turn down the cash that comes as an automatic speaker fee for 8 hour seminars or ask that it be donated.

I am honest and sincere and you have no right or reason to say otherwise. But instead you call me names like a crystal humping new age cultist and a capitalist swine. You are way out of line here and you have no idea of what you are talking about.
Not much information on those videos and yet they're still $30? So it's impossible for you to have a camcorder brought to one of your "lectures" and tape the lecture so you can upload it online and offer it free? Sure...too hard for such advanced and enlightened thinkers.

What's wrong with you writing your books? Nothing if you planned to write them and offer them as free ebooks for anybody willing to download them but it's obvious you plan to sell them and make money from this important, life changing intergalactic information...tsk tsk tsk...

Jewelery featuring your Galactic Federations emblem?
No thought of moneymaking there with such an earth shattering and possibly history altering idea. Once again...

As for me being way out of line to call you a "crystal humping new age cultist and a capitalist swine"...well...I speak what I see...I have no more proof of my opinion being true than you have of your fictional characters and their intergalactic soap opera...don't get it twisted...my real straight up opinion is that it's people like you that end up ultimately handing white gym shoes and dixie cups of cool aid to hopeless sci-fi romantics and ruining a slowly being accepted belief in extraterrestials into a psuedo-cult...sorry if you don't like it...I don't like your fiction...it's no different from the control tactics of christians or modern day "war of the worlds" psychobabble...we can both agree to disagree.

I'll still point out the hypocrisies though.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Not much information on those videos and yet they're still $30? So it's impossible for you to have a camcorder brought to one of your "lectures" and tape the lecture so you can upload it online and offer it free? Sure...too hard for such advanced and enlightened thinkers.

What's wrong with you writing your books? Nothing if you planned to write them and offer them as free ebooks for anybody willing to download them but it's obvious you plan to sell them and make money from this important, life changing intergalactic information...tsk tsk tsk...

Jewelery featuring your Galactic Federations emblem?
No thought of moneymaking there with such an earth shattering and possibly history altering idea. Once again...

As for me being way out of line to call you a "crystal humping new age cultist and a capitalist swine"...well...I speak what I see...I have no more proof of my opinion being true than you have of your fictional characters and their intergalactic soap opera...don't get it twisted...my real straight up opinion is that it's people like you that end up ultimately handing white gym shoes and dixie cups of cool aid to hopeless sci-fi romantics and ruining a slowly being accepted belief in extraterrestials into a psuedo-cult...sorry if you don't like it...I don't like your fiction...it's no different from the control tactics of christians or modern day "war of the worlds" psychobabble...we can both agree to disagree.

I'll still point out the hypocrisies though.

No matter what names you call me or what you say about me or my family and friends, or my information or the alien races that visit Earth, you can only be completely wrong, because you do not know anything at all about any of it. You are no authority of any kind.

It is not wrong on this planet in any society to be paid for honest work. On the other hand, taking anything without paying for it is stealing and that is against all laws- all federal and state and world laws, as well as all spiritual and moral laws. Even nonprofit organizations have to charge material fees for products and services. That is just the way life is. It costs money to produce jewelry. Are you saying I should not produce jewelry? Or are you saying I should produce it and give it away for free? LOL!

It is wrong to overcharge. And to misrepresent what you are selling. And to not provide the services or materials you promise to provide when you take somebody's money as payment for them. I own two cleaning businesses and work very hard for the money I make. Do you suggest that I should clean people's houses for free? Or that I should give my employees all the money I make? It sounds to me like you are trying to steal from me.

I don't use crystals or "hump" them, and what exactly does that mean? I hope to God it does not mean what I think you are accusing me of because that would be slander of an indecent kind which is another crime you are committing while you are accusing me of committing it, and it would also be reason for the moderators to ban you from ever posting in this forum again.

My video does not cost $30.00. You really should get all your facts straight before you publicly slander and accuse an innocent person of committing crimes like conspiracy to commit cultist murder by poison.

This forum is a perfectly appropriate place for me to post my knowledge, experience, ideas and opinions about alien life. That is exactly what this forum is for, and you are not in charge of it. You do not own it and you do not get to decide what can be posted. If you do not believe anything I say, that is just fine by me. You have no right to badmouth me or attack me or call me names in any way for any reason.

Now, Preest, I would appreciate it if you would please either talk to and about me appropriately or stop talking to and about me at all. Which will it be?

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You claim to have made contact with extraterrestrials. So surely you wouldnt mind telling me why they are obsessed about anal probing and making cropcircles and mutilating cows.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join