It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Federation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
Posted by earthsister

Yes, there is a federation of planets. Literally translated it is called The Intergalactic Union. It is made up of five galaxies, four surrounding one. Ours is one of the surrounding. In the union are over 5200 worlds of advanced intelligent races of people. There are a relatively few additional worlds of people in these five galaxies, but not being advanced yet, they are not participating inside of the union yet. Humans on Earth are among the newer races.

5 galaxies and only over 5200 worlds? I dont think they would control all these galaxies if the Intergalactic union is only over 5200 planets.

Well, there are more planets, but not all of them have intelligent life on them. The 5200 are worlds of intelligent life. They only need exactly as many as there are.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Any race with the ability to maintain contact with other stars likely has the means to destroy entire civilizations. So there are really only three possibilities, assuming contact is possible and necessary.

1) There is some sort of unified code of conduct that, if any one race disobeys, the rest come in and smack them down.

2) There is no unified code. All races are pretty much prepared to destory eachother at a moment's notice.

3) All races agree to have zero contact with eachother, no matter the situation.

Actually, that would pretty much be the limit of human thought. Aliens may think very very differently from us...

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
If they are going to make open contact with Japan and then use Japan to introduce themselves to the planet why are they making contact with people outside of Japan.

Don't give me the "They want all people from all over the world to know" or the "special liasons to verify the truth of their existence."

If they exist and they are planning on using Japan for first contact, then it is safe to assume that they will work closely with high ranking government officials and civillian scientists, this would surely give them the credit they need to be taken seriously.

If the Japanese government says it's true, then I don't think a lot of people are going to doubt their sincerity.

Japan of course would not expect the world to take their word on it and so would produce physical proof.

solid physical proof and present it on television.

So if that's the plan, why are they making contact with people outside Japan.

Spiderj

There are two things that both have to happen in a certain way in order for them to be productive and progressive. Nothing less will do and it's up to the way humans receive the aliens. One is evidence, as in sightings and personal experiences and eventually a grand entrance in Tokyo. The other is understanding of what all this means and why it is happening. Enough people on Earth have to be at a point of being able to carry it through regardless of propaganda and dogma and of course the "fear factor." Every strong, willing country has to be involved and work together on it.

Our visiting races see us as one humanity all broken up into factions, everyone with their own problems but they still treat us as a whole better than we do.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Our visiting races see us as one humanity all broken up into factions, everyone with their own problems but they still treat us as a whole better than we do.

Could be, or it could be that the earth is the spring break capital of the universe and the rectal probe is the inter-galactic version of cow tipping

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Many of you claiming to have firsthand knowledge of some sort of FEDERATIONS/UNIONS/ALLIANCES or whatever are for the most part...crackpots.

Many of you are simply allowing your imaginations and the imaginations of others to run free with the possibility of many races being part of this grand galactic scheme. Some of you feel the need to create this GREATER ORGANIZATION because you feel insignificant in your lives and cling to this delusional dream of there being something and someone greater waiting for them and us(the human race).

When people are asked for evidence...accusations of MISINFORMATION get used...when people challenge the notion that galactic alliances are simply human ideals and couldn't possibly be held by alien species...claims of alien intervention in human history are brought up.

Sorry, I believe in aliens and other worlds but I find most of the junk on this board completely crazy and nothing more than some of your desperate attempts to be included in something BIGGER in life than a home, family and a job you don't like.

[Edited on 4-10-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Preest

I love my family and my job. I own two cleaning businesses.

I don't accept any money for teaching about alien life but I love doing that too.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Preest

I don't accept any money for teaching about alien life but I love doing that too.
Congratulations...so your homelife is great. That doesn't mean the crackpots don't come out of the woodwork in order to be "a part" of something...it's no different from hardcore believers in ghosts...they go on and on and on and on about them until one day...they "saw" A STRANGE TYPE OF GHOST on some ghost related message board...did they see one? More than likely not but for some people it's unacceptable to be a part of a belief system without having a direct hand in it to feel "complete" or a "part"..

You freely teach about "alien life", great...you seem to take pride in "knowing" something about aliens on an alien related forum that others might not...do feel happy to belong?

By the way...not to be spiteful but...do the aliens ever talk to you about the important need to save the earth from pollution and war?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Preest

Congratulations...so your homelife is great. That doesn't mean the crackpots don't come out of the woodwork in order to be "a part" of something...it's no different from hardcore believers in ghosts...they go on and on and on and on about them until one day...they "saw" A STRANGE TYPE OF GHOST on some ghost related message board...did they see one? More than likely not but for some people it's unacceptable to be a part of a belief system without having a direct hand in it to feel "complete" or a "part"..

You freely teach about "alien life", great...you seem to take pride in "knowing" something about aliens on an alien related forum that others might not...do feel happy to belong?

By the way...not to be spiteful but...do the aliens ever talk to you about the important need to save the earth from pollution and war?

You are correct about people saying things just to feel they belong. But ghosts are real, lol.

I don't think I belong very well, do you? I am independent and feel just fine doing what I am doing, standing up for my experiences and for the aliens.

Yes
. The aliens have talked with my husband and I about the need to save the earth from pollution and war, and also to save the humans from those too.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You are correct about people saying things just to feel they belong. But ghosts are real, lol.

I don't think I belong very well, do you? I am independent and feel just fine doing what I am doing, standing up for my experiences and for the aliens.

Yes
. The aliens have talked with my husband and I about the need to save the earth from pollution and war, and also to save the humans from those too.
I believe in ghosts as well but don't feel the need to pretend to see them in order to feel special.

I'm not sure if the whole 218 alien thing is your imagination or outline for a comic series but your new age blather mixed with aliens places you in the crackpot arena...in my opinion anyhow.

In my opinion, you started a site with a buttload of alien drawings you made due to your obsession. It's people like you that confuse your strange personal spitirualisms with your belief in alien lifeforms. It's no different than the belief in atlantis being corrupted by a bunch of crystal humpers polluting it with spiritual beings and imaginary fuel sources and a whole bunch of other fantasies.

I wasn't surprised to find out many of the alien species from the 218 council members were RELATED to you in another PAST LIFE...

crackpot...my opinion of course.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Preest

Thank you for your reply.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Preest

Oh no, thank you. If I were you though...I would tell Zen to get a lawyer...from what I hear there's an imposter out there stealing his name and image...

EARTHSISTERS ZEN:
www.theprojectatearth.com...

THE IMPOSTER ZEN:
image.milehighcomics.com...

By the way...do you have the exclusive copyrights to all the visages of the 218 species or just the ones on your page?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
According to your page...Nancy Malacaria has owned the COPYRIGHT to Zen, one of the 218 Alien species from the GREAT FEDERATION since 1990...now...does he know about this? Does he know you own his image on Earth?

I also see you're selling something on your site...guess people with truly important alien messages can't help but sell this life saving information.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If there was an intergalactic war than it is likely the war would be between hive and individual races not good and evil. Hive races would feel compelled to live an imperalistic society while the individuals would want a higher understanding of the universe. If earth was involved the individuals would view us as a future ally or enemy and the hives would view us as food. Neither one of them are really evil or good. I remain a skeptic that earth is involved but I am confident both types of intelligent species are living out there somewhere. If they do meet I can only think one thing, Kick ASS TV

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Preest

Oh no, thank you. If I were you though...I would tell Zen to get a lawyer...from what I hear there's an imposter out there stealing his name and image...

EARTHSISTERS ZEN:
www.theprojectatearth.com...

THE IMPOSTER ZEN:
image.milehighcomics.com...

By the way...do you have the exclusive copyrights to all the visages of the 218 species or just the ones on your page?

Just my own drawings- the ones on my pages and many more that are not on my pages yet. That is the normal way, you know.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

According to your page...Nancy Malacaria has owned the COPYRIGHT to Zen, one of the 218 Alien species from the GREAT FEDERATION since 1990...now...does he know about this? Does he know you own his image on Earth?

I also see you're selling something on your site...guess people with truly important alien messages can't help but sell this life saving information.

My information is always free of charge.

My video is for those considering having us do a talk for them and for anybody else who would like to have it. I don't own it, I had to pay for it too.

I am designing jewelery with The Project logo on it, and I will be offering my books from my site also. I am writing three. Do you think there is something wrong with that?

[Edited on 10-4-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Don't you charge like 25.99 or something on your website for a video tape of you and your husband talking about your contacts?

SpiderJ

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Don't you charge like 25.99 or something on your website for a video tape of you and your husband talking about your contacts?

SpiderJ

It's a short video that gives only basic information about the aliens, but gives an idea of how we do a talk.

I always share information for free in all forms of communications. I will answer anything I can and talk with anybody who wants to know. When we travel to give a talk we use a sponsor and only accept air fare and hotel or fuel for our truck and meals. We accept no payment for our time or information.

I realize that to those who just can't believe that I am speaking the truth it seems like I must be trying to make some money, and that must be my only motivation.

What would you do with such information?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Why don't you offer it as a free download on your website, I'm sure you could offset the cost by requesting visitors click some links.

Hope that helps.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Why don't you offer it as a free download on your website, I'm sure you could offset the cost by requesting visitors click some links.

Hope that helps.

Spiderj

I can't. I don't own it. If you don't want it, don't buy it. If you want to know anything I know about the aliens, just ask me and I will tell you FREE. No belief required.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You people, and utter lack of evidence.......You people are making Ufo stuff sound like a secular religion. We all know Zen does not deal with earth matters.

I keed I keed, I am more comfortable making fun of people arguing over an imaginary being. I am glad people like you are around to make me feel superior.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join